First Threesome Recollection Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my first threesome recollection.
1.3k words
4.08
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up from T's lap and let go of P's cock. Both of them let out a disappointing whimper like a puppy cried for their mother. The sound of their whimper made me feel warm and cute. I have so many evil plans for these two desperate sluts and their swollen cocks.

My blue laced body suit fell to the floor as my black high heels clicked towards the king size bed in the room. The scent of freshly cleaned linen filled my nostril. The silky white sheets were slippery to the touch. My mind wondered: how long would these sheets be stain free?

I slided down onto the soft bed gently and tracked their eyes with mine. Slowly, I spread my thighs open. My fingers glided over my cool skins into the heated valley between my legs. The index and middle fingers stroked my wet and fleshy labia. As I played with my hungry lips, separated them seductively and felt my desires build up as that thick nectar drooled out of my contracting hole. I wanted to have them inside of me but I needed to make them wait. Nothing was more exciting than two utterly edged whores.

"I want to see you two pleasuring each other while I play with myself." the words left my tongue softly.

T and P got up from their chairs and they both looked at me with their lustful gaze and locked their eyes with my dripping cunt and erected nipples. Oh, the smirk on their faces made my vagina tremble a little faster. Hmmm, I am in agony with wanting them to touch me but also desperately wanting to deny myself till my body becomes so sensitive that their touch will give me instant orgasm. I loved this torture but nobody should know about it yet. My love for denial must be kept quiet. So I could explode in front of them when they are least expected.

"P boy, I want to see you kiss Mr. T till his cock is leaking precum onto the floor. Don't stop till your objective is met." Obediently, P's pink and soft lips moved closer to T's full and luscious lips. Oh these thick lips parted slightly on his oval face and oh boy, I wanted to suck them so badly. My fingers pressed down on my swollen clit and it wanted to go inside these lips and felt it's kisses and suction with its sensitive rose bud. I want to watch Mr.T's face while he worked over my soaked folds. Sweet lord, I can't do this torture anymore. I needed to join them as their tongue tangled with each other and their hands on each other's cock. These erections were beautiful sight to watch. P's 6 inches was thicker and straight and T's 7 inches was veiny and curved towards his stomach. A little surprise that I didn't notice prior, Mr.T has an uncircumcised penis and that opened a world of new play.

I got up from the bed and walked closer to where they were standing and reached forward to touch their cocks. Instantly, both of them thrusted forward into my hands and the sticky residue from their heads covered my palms. The heated precum stretched into a web of thin strings as I separated my fingers and watched the strings disappear from view. I brought my wet fingers up to Mr.T's face and turned him away from P's hungry mouth. I smirked evilly and parted his thick luscious lips with my precum soaked fingers.

"Lick this clean and then you can lick me, sweet baby." Mr.T wrapped his tongue eagerly around my fingers, licked and sucked these coated digits clean. His breath quickened as his mind wandered to his next task. My spare hand stroked his stiff cock and felt every jump of his eagarness. He wanted to fuck me into oblivion. The vein on his beautiful cock bulged as more blood flowed into his shaft. I wanted him to feel the same sweet pain of denial as me. I stroked him faster and harder and said:" you have to stop leaving your pre cum in my hand or you will never get to my pussy." Mr.T whimpered a little as he digested my words. Oh, that cute and harmless face with its layers of lust, longing and frustration formed a web of seduction that only I know has no escape.

I stopped playing with him and singalled P to lay next to me and let him caress my body. P's hands roamed over my silky skin and fondled my soft flesh. The pressure from his hands felt desperate and needy. I love to make him watch me and pleasing other men and receive pleasure from other men. I enjoyed his intense arousal as he watched other boys make me orgasms with their cocks inside me. The only thing that P could do, would be stroking his thickness furiously to pretend that he could feel my heavenly wet flesh. If he was a really good boy, then he might get to fuck me at the end when i felt that he has earn his time. As P caressed his hands on my breasts, his fingers circled my sensitive heads and they danced around the areolas. The sensation gave me goosebumps and made me want to feel their soft lips sucking on my ultra sensitive nipple. Part of me would have orgasmed if they didn't do anything else but sucking on my tits. I loved my nipple play.

"Come and kiss me, baby boy." Mr. T hopped onto the bed and lay down to the right of me and I turned to face him while P continued to play with nipples. I grinned widely as I saw my own reflection in his dark pupils. Everything about his face was so immensely cute and tasty. I could stare at him all day and never get sick of it. I leaned into him and planted my kiss on his lips. His lips felt a bit dry upon the kiss. Perhaps he swallowed too much saliva and precum or licked his lips too hard while he waited for his kiss. Poor darling, I should add some moisture to it, I thought. I extended my tongues to touch his lips.

At first, the soft brush of my tongue grazed over his lips. Slowly, the pressure of my kiss increased as my desire finally saw the light of its endless denial tunnel. It wanted to feel every pleasure this new boy could bring. It wanted to devour the energy of his being and use that to fuel its own insatiable appetite for excitement. That kiss became intense between Mr. T and me. We started to suck each other's lips, his tongue inside my mouth exploring and seducing. My tongues framed his move in a synchronized dance. We breathed faster as our kiss intensified and our embrace became tighter and more intimate. His hard shaft pressed tightly into my belly and his hips thrusted into me as if he was fucking me. What a cutie and I couldn't wait to make him feel even more pain in this denial prison. I moved toward the head of bed a little and guided his desperation towards my soaked folds. It glided into the folds so easily and fast. I felt his excitement through our kiss. I could almost read his thoughts: finally I can fuck her hole now.

I broke the kiss from Mr.T and whispered in my raspy lustful voice "oh Baby boy, I wished that you could enter my palace but not yet." after these words left my lips, his face went from excitement to sweet denied displeasure, that face was so delicious and gorgeous. I started to move my wet cunt back and forth onto his cock, that stiffness, that heated member felt amazing against my clitoris. I squeezed my thighs tighter to feel his frictions and the deep groan left his throat as the pressure also brought a new wave of pleasure to his body. I loved watching Mr.T's desperation and bringing him to the edge of orgasm with my body. My flooding pussy pulsated with starvation as I continued to deny myself from Mr.T's sweet cock. I must transfer some of that denial pain to my harem because sharing is caring.