First Threeway Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife lets me play out a fantasy of mine.
1.9k words
4.16
22.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story. Please let me know what you think. I have multiple stories that go with this one. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

(All people in this story are over the age of 18)

***

Ever since I'd met my wife I knew she was the one. We had just the right amount in common and enough differences to make our relationship fun and exciting. One of the ways we really connected was sexually. We both have perverted minds and are both horny most of the time.

So I have eased into learning about what my wife, her name is Jessica, is into sexually. I felt like I would scare her off if she knew everything I was into. Now there really is nothing crazy that I'm into really. One of those things is a panty fetish. The thing that turns me on the most is a woman in a pair of satin panties. My favorite being satin string bikini panties. This fetish has developed into me wearing them as well. So when it came time to tell her about this I was worried she would be put off by it. But it was quite the opposite, she encouraged really encouraged it. If it made me horny she liked it. Now she even enjoys me in panties.

Now one of the main fantasies I have is watching two women together or even being in a threesome with two women. I know this is a common male fantasy, but hey it would be pretty hot and alot of fun. By the time we had been married several years we had opened up a lot. We were starting to play out some fantasies and she asked what is one I would want to play out. I said a threesome. She surprised me again by saying that would be something she would try. I at first didn't believe her, so I pushed the subject more. I ask if she would like it to be two girls one guy or two guys one girl. She told me two girls one guy. Then I ask with who? She asked for suggestions and I offered up a friend named Alice. Jessica liked her as an option and told me to set it up. Now I sort of thought she wasn't serious, I teased her not to temped me because I would find a way to make it happen. She told me that was fine. So this is the story of the end result of that conversation.

My wife and I had been talking about having a threesome, with our friend Alice, for sometime now. We had talked to Alice about it and she surprisingly agreed. We all talked out what was ok and not ok. We all agreed no butt stuff. As none of us are into that. But overall we set good ground rules to what is ok and what is not.

What I didn't tell my wife Jessica, is that I had been talking to Alice in secret about how I'd like the night to play out. I wanted to surprise my wife. Now something Jessica really likes is to be tied up and blindfolded. Not really knowing who is doing things to you and not being able to do anything about it, really turns her on. So I explained my plan to Alice and she agreed. The only other request I had was that Alice wear a pair of panties that I picked out. She agreed.

We had been talking about finding a good night to have our little threesome, but we were finding it hard to work around everyone's schedule. A weekend finally came where my wife and I were both off. So I said we should get a babysitter for the evening and go out to dinner. In secret I had texted Alice to see if she had anything planned on Friday night. She said she was free and could get a sitter. My plan looked like it may work.

Friday night came and Jessica and I headed out for dinner. I hid a key on our pourch for Alice so she could let her self in while we were gone. Jessica and I had a nice dinner and several drinks. She can get rather horny when she has had a few. On our way home I texted Alice to let her know we were heading back home. Then I mentioned to my wife that, "maybe when we get home, I can tie you up and have my way with you." She quickly agreed.

When we got home we rushed inside. She asked me like she always does, "which panties tonight?" I pulled out to matching pairs. They were both red satin string bikini panties. One for her and one for me to wear. She changed and I laid her down on the bed, tying her ankles and wrists with restraints that are hidden under our bed. I place the blind fold on her and stepped away for a moment to leave her in anticipation.

Really what I was doing was going to check on Alice. I wanted to make sure she was ready. I found her waiting in our kitchen. She had already stripped her clothes off down to just the pair of panties I asked her to wear. Another matching pair of red satin string bikini panties. She looked great, and I could see what looked like a small wet spot on the front of her panties. "I see someone is a little horny already." I teased. She replies, "I needed something to help pass the time." I kiss her and slide a finger across her wet panty cover pussy. I break the kiss and lick my finger. "Mmm, you taste delicious."

Alice and I enter the room together. I move to Jessica's feet. I grabbed a feather I like to use to tease her. I start at her feet, tickling the bottoms of her feet. I then slowly move up the outside of her leg. Across her calf, up her thigh, and slowly across her hip. I tease her across her stomach and make a figure right around her breasts. Then I slowly move down across her stomach, inching closer and closer to her pussy. I get to just above her pussy and I slide the feather back to the out side of her legs. Back down her thighs, down her calf. Once I get to her ankle, I start back up her leg again. But this time I move it up her inner calf and across her inner thigh. I let the feather sweep just atop her pussy and back down her other leg.

I can see she is nice and wet now by the small wet patch developing on her panties. I put the feather down and slowly kiss my way up her legs. I finally kiss up her thighs to her awaiting pussy. The smell is intoxicating. I'm struggling not to dive in and rush this, but I resist. I slowly slide her panties to the side, and take a nice long lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top. I hear a slight moan from Jessica. Alice has slowly moved to the side of the bed to watch. She has her hand in her panties rubbing her pussy while she watches. I continue several slow long licks across her wet pussy. Then I suck her clit into my mouth and hold it between my lips while I flick it with my tongue. I then slide to fingers into her. Jessica is really starting to moan now and I feel her starting to squirm underneath me.

In an instant I stop and back away from her. Jessica cries out, "I was so close." I tell her I want to try something. Alice replaces me between Jessica's legs. Alice has put an ice cube in her mouth and she leans over between Jessica's legs. She is doing her best not to touch Jessica, that way she doesn't notice it isn't me yet. I watch Alice move Jessica's panties to the side and suck her clit in her mouth. Jessica is started by the cold but says it feels good. Alice keeps licking Jessica's pussy with the ice in her mouth. Jessica is really moaning now. I can't stand it any more, watching this has my dick aching. I look at Alice, she is bent over the bed. So I come up behind her and start rubbing her pussy through her panties. She looks back at me and smiles. I pull my cock out of the top of my panties and slide it into Alice. She is so wet and tight.

I slowly thrust in and out of Alice. I'm doing my best to not let on to Jessica there is someone else here. Hearing Jessica moan, watching Alice lick her pussy, and sliding my dick in and out of Alice while we are all in matching panties, is too much for me. I start cumming in Alice. I feel her pussy clench and I feel her cum as well. I then hear Jessica moan and see her body start to shake as she has a huge orgasm. Alice stands up and I wrap my arms around her grabbing her breast. She kisses me and I thrust one more time in her before pulling out.

I motion for her to go to Jessica's head. I move back between Jessica's legs and start licking her pussy again. This time I have a purple dildo with me. I slowly slide the dildo into her. As Alice moves onto the bed I see Jessica smile as she realizes we aren't alone. Alice lowers her pussy to Jessica's waiting lips. Jessica feels Alice's wet pussy on her lips and slowly slides her tongue over Alice's lips. Alice grips the head board as she feels Jessica's tongue enter her. Jessica's notices the taste of cum and realizes that I had been fucking Alice. She sucks Alice's clit into her mouth and starts flicking it with her tongue. I hear Alice moan loudly and look up to see her gripping the head board. She has started grinding her pussy into Jessica. I feel my self getting hard again and love between Jessica's legs. I slide my now fully hard cock into her. I hear Jessica's muffled moan, which causes Alice to moan. I release Jessica's legs so I can put them over my arms.

I hear Alice moan and grab the back of Jessica's head with one of her hands. She holds the head board tight with the other as she rides out her orgasm. I slow my pace to watch as Alice's orgasm finally start to subside and she slide of Jessica's face and onto the bed next us. She helps me untie Jessica's hands and then she lays back exhausted. I quicken my pace now that Jessica is free. I can feel my self getting close again. And when Jessica reaches around to grab my ass I can't hold back any longer, I explode into her. She holds my ass as I cum into her.

Exhausted a slide out of Jessica and collapse on the bed. With Jessica on one side and Alice on the other we fall asleep together.

The next morning I wake up to the feeling of someone jacking me off. I look down and see Alice between Jessica's legs licking her pussy. One of her hands is reaching out to me stroking my hard cock. I can tell that last night was the start of a fun relationship.