All Comments on 'First Threeway Pt. 01'

by MitchellR83

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LimeyracerLimeyraceralmost 4 years ago
OKAY - BUT...

You need an editor, or someone who'll catch your (minor) grammar or spelling mistakes. Otherwise, basically a simple, everyday story of naughty happenings!

3 Stars

MitchellR83MitchellR83almost 4 years agoAuthor
Edits

Sorry everyone, I just realized this was one of the pre-edited versions that I submitted. I noticed several mistakes throughout the story. They will be fixed, my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Edits

The biggest problem is not minor grammatical error: the changing tense. You started in past tense and the changed to present with the paragraph that started with this sentence.

<P>

Alice and I enter the room together.

<P>

Maintaining present tense is hard for professional writers to maintain. The very structure of stories is to tell about something that happened, so past tense is more natural. Whether past or present tense, pick ONE and stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: re: Edits

That should have read "The biggest problem is not a minor grammatical error:". Yeah, a missed article (a) is a minor error, but, when I'm commenting on another's grammar, I should have checked my grammar before sending the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great topic

This could be a great story with it being edited. The storyline is a kicker. Continue this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Loved the story can’t wait for part 2,3,4..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMitchellR83@MitchellR83
I really enjoy panties and often wear them. My stories are apart of my fantasies, hopefully I'll be able to post some real experiences as they happen.