First Time

Story Info
First Time With Mom And Dad.
1.2k words
4.3
15.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

[When I was working on my doctoral disstertation on "Introductions To Sex" I posted a note on the student union bulletin board solicitating "anonymous" stories about first time sexual experiences. I was amazed at the variety of experiences. Here are a couple short stories I received. The names and other identifying things have been changed.]

Nick's First Time - My "First Time" was with my mother. I'm a nerd and never had a girl friend until college. But even nerds masturbate and let me tell you, I masturbated a lot. That's all I did until I came home from college freshman year for Christmas.

Something changed those first few months away from home. On Christmas Eve I was lying on the couch watching TV when I saw my mother with her vacuum cleaner wearing only panties and a cut-off tee shirt.

I've seen my mother doing the housework in her panties for as long as I could remember and never thought much about it. That morning was different though. When I saw my mother in her panties my dick started reaching for the ceiling.

I don't know what came over me but when my mother vacuumed between the couch and the coffee table I reached up and ran my hand between her legs. She stopped vacuuming and just stood there looking at me while I smiled apologetically, not moving my hand.

She said, "You shouldn't be doing that." She pushed my hand away, pulled her panties up tight and continued vacuuming.

About 15 minutes later I went into the kitchen I saw her leaning up against the handle of the vacuum cleaner almost like she was riding one of those old stick horses.

When she heard me she immediately stepped back from the vacuum handle and said, "You shouldn't have seen that." She looked sad and mournful as she said, "I miss your dad so much."

That night about an hour after I went to bed I felt my mother climb into bed with me and spoon me from the rear. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I love you." I dozed off.

I woke up on Christmas morning dreaming about cumming. I thought it was just another wet dream until I felt my mother's hand squeezing my cock.

When I stirred she woke up and quickly realized she had cum all over her hand. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry, I never meant for that to happen," but she kept her hand wrapped tightly around my cock. And it was getting hard again.

I rolled over facing her and reached down between her legs. This was my first time with a woman but I'd seen enough porn on the internet to know where to find her clit.

I dipped two fingers in her wet pussy then slowly pulled them out finding her clit. She let out a small whimper and rolled on her back spreading her legs. She kept squeezing my cock nearly ripping it off as she climaxed.

"You shouldn't be doing that," she said as she let her body relax. She still had a good grip on my dick. She pushed me on my back and straddled me finally letting go of my cock when it was firmly inserted in her vagina.

The feeling was amazing. I've masturbated thousands of times but that first feeling of a warm wet pussy enveloping my cock is something I will never forget.

After my dick finally shriveled up and popped out of her pussy she put her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I shouldn't be doing that."

Donna's First Time - My friends say I'm pretty. But my shyness always beat out "pretty" when it came to getting fucked. I never had a boyfriend until I was nearly 22.

I did the first two years of college at the local community college while living at home. After I received my A.A. degree I enrolled in the state university and found a room in one of the dormitories.

My roommate, Abbie, and I were about 3 shots each into a bottle of Tequila when we found ourselves in the middle of some mild petting. We were just kissing and feeling each other's breasts when she suddenly put her hand in my panties and poked her finger in my pussy. She slowly pulled her finger out of my pussy running it over my clitoris then quickly pushed it back in my pussy.

I've masturbated a lot and used my mom's dildo a lot but Abbie's finger fuck gave me the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

When I recovered from my orgasm I admitted to Abbie I was still a virgin. She looked at me dumbfounded and said, "You mean you've never been fucked?"

I nodded and she said sympathetically, "You poor lost soul. You are seriously in need of a good fuck!" She gave me a big hug and pushed her hand back between my legs.

But the first time I got fucked wasn't until I went home for Thanksgiving that I finally felt a hard throbbing cock buried in my pussy.

I was rather morose when I got home. Mom and Daddy were sitting by the pool having a beer. Daddy was wearing his normal "too small" Speedo and Mom was wearing a bright yellow bikini. When they heard me walk in Mom quickly removed her hand from inside Daddy's Speedo. I could see a small wet spot at the tip of his erection.

Later, I was sitting in the kitchen talking about my miserable sexless life with Mom when she said, "Daddy would never in a million years have sex with you. But what if he didn't know it was you?"

My mother explained her plan. "Daddy gets an erection every morning about 5 a.m. and we always fuck while we're both still half asleep." She went on saying we were enough alike he would never know he was fucking me instead of her.

At Mom's suggestion, I washed my hair that night with her shampoo and used her body wash. At 4 a.m. I tip-toed into their room and quietly woke Mom. She slid out of bed and I took her place spooning my ass up against Daddy's cock.

Around 5 a.m., like clockwork, Daddy's cock started poking me between my legs. Mom told me to spread my legs a little to give him access. "His penis will find your pussy. I think it has a built in GPS locator."

My pussy was so wet with anticipation it felt like his penis was on a slip-n-slide when he penetrated me. After about 2 dozen strokes later I felt his warm cum filling in my pussy. I slowly slid my hand between my legs and finished myself off not letting Daddy's cock slip out of my pussy.

About fifteen minutes later I felt his dick getting ready to pop out of my pussy when it started getting hard again. Without ever taking his cock out of my pussy he fucked me a second time in less than 20 minutes.

I tip toed back to my own bedroom with my hand on my pussy trying to keep Daddy's cum from running down my legs.

When I woke my mother she put her hand between my legs and ran her fingers along my pussy. Holding her fingers up to her nose she smiled and said, "It worked!" and gave me a kiss before heading back to her bedroom.

I put on some panties to keep as much of Daddy's cum from leaking out of my pussy as I could and slept for a couple more hours.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers