First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
A 26 Year Old Virgin.
1.2k words
3.8
7.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Everyone in the office watched as Denise glided down the hallway. They always watched. She was 6'2" she had the body of a runway model. Her outfit was impeccable; there was the faint shadow of black panties under her off-white silk slacks and her dark green satin blouse hung on the nipples of her braless perky breasts. With her black hair running down her back she looked like pure sex - she always looked like sex when she walked down the hallway. All the women wanted to be her and all the men wanted to be "in" her.

Denise was a 26 year-old virgin. She knew she was beautiful but grew up feeling self-conscious about being rail thin with no breasts. All her friends had breasts, why didn't she?

She was all skin and bones growing up but when she joined the cross-country track team and the swim team, she outgrew her gangly awkwardness.

By the time Denise finished school she was lean and sleek with broad strong shoulders. Her breasts had filled out but they were by no means large. Even though they were small and perky could tell she had breasts. The only reason she ever wore a bra was to hide her nipples which seemed to be perpetually hard and pointy.

Her stark beauty intimidated every man she ever came into contact with and consequentially she never had a 2nd date.

Her only relief was masturbation. A "Secret Santa" gave her a dildo for Christmas one year. She never found out who her "Secret Santa" was but she had hours of fun with the dildo cumming over and over again. What she really wanted, though, was a warm throbbing cock fucking her.

Denise never needed to worry about her body weight but none the less was a fanatic about getting in a 5-mile run every day. She had petite breasts and wasn't worried about them bouncing around when she ran but always wore a sports bra because her nipples were always hard when she got hot and sweaty. If she wasn't wearing a sports bra her nipples looked like steel bullets pushing out the front of her wet tee-shirt.

At night she liked to sleep with her dildo. She didn't push it into her pussy; she just wanted to feel it between her legs while she went to sleep.

Denise had just about given up finding a boyfriend when the long Labor Day weekend came. Several people from her office banded together to go camping at Acadia National Park in Maine. Denise had never been to Acadia NP but after doing a quick Google search she found it had miles and miles of "carriage trails" where she could get her daily runs in.

The very first morning Denise woke early with only a thin pad and sleeping bag between her and the hard ground. She was wearing panties and a tee-shirt and wished she had brought her dildo with her. If she had known her tent-mate, Sally, was going to shack-up with Jim from the mail room she would have brought it with her.

She loved her early morning orgasms and made do with her fingers. She was about to cum when she heard a "verbal knock" at her tent. She was barely able to get out a "just a minute" response in the middle of her orgasm. She liked to close her eyes and let the orgasm wash over her when she climaxed but someone was outside her tent so she quickly pulled her fingers from her pussy and put on some jeans before unzipping the tent flap.

Tim was standing outside her tent. "You're a runner, aren't you?" he asked, more of a statement than a question. He didn't wait for a response, "Put your shorts and sneakers on and come join me."

Denise quickly put on her running shorts and shoes. Pulling her long black hair back into a pony tail she unzipped the tent and stepped out to meet Tim. She had never talked to him but knew he was an IT guy and looked like he knew how to run.

Tim looked Denise over as she stepped out of her tent and she was suddenly aware she wasn't wearing her sports bra and her nipples were harder than ever. It was too late now. "Hi, I'm Denise," she said introducing herself to Tim.

"I'm Tim," he said. "I'm glad another runner came camping. There are over 40 miles of carriage trails in Acadia and 16 stone bridges. I plan to see as many bridges as I can this weekend."

"I'll try to keep up," Denise said and took off running.

Fall had found its way to Acadia and it was cool, but by the time Denise and Tim got to Echo Lake they were both hot and sweaty and panting. Denise's tee-shirt was soaked and plastered to her body leaving no doubt about whether she was wearing a bra.

"What the hell," she thought to herself. She sat on a rock, took her shoes off and stripped down to her panties. "I'm going for a swim," she said to a startled Tim and dove into the cold water. Tim wasted no time stripping naked and joining her.

They only stayed in the water for a couple minutes before getting out. The water was fucking cold!

Denise looked at Tim's erection and said, "I thought ice cold water was supposed to make dicks shrivel."

"Yes," he said, "but you're standing there soaking wet and naked, except for your see-through panties. Sometimes my dick has a mind of it's own."

Denise looked down at her wet panties and saw the dark patch of her pubic hair showing through the white cotton panties. She started to blush and quickly put her shorts and tee-shirt on.

Tim stopped by Denise's office on Monday morning and invited her to his house on Tuesday for supper. "When I told my daughter about meeting you on our camping trip she demanded that I ask you out." Tim seemed a little apologetic. "Ever since her mother and I got divorced she's been trying to set me up."

"I don't know if dinner at your house is the right place to go for a first date."

"It's not really a first date. Come on, it'll be fun. She's been watching this chef, "Bobby Flay," on the cooking shows and wants to make spaghetti for us."

After supper Tim walked Denise out to her car and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. She reciprocated by pushing him up against her car and giving him a real kiss. She felt his cock pushing against her pussy and wanted to fuck him on the spot, but pulled away from him and got into her car. "Thanks for dinner," she said. "Please tell your daughter the spaghetti was great!"

A few days later Denise invited Tim over to her place. "Your daughter inspired me to watch Bobby Flay videos on YouTube. Come over tomorrow night and I'll see if I can make shrimp fettuccini alfredo."

She opened a nice bottle of Chardonnay to go with the fettuccini and she and Tim had a wonderful meal. The fettuccini turned out pretty good.

After supper he leaned over to give her another kiss on the cheek. She wasn't having any of it, she went for a full "lips on" kiss. When she finished kissing him she grabbed his cock through his jeans and led him back to her bedroom.

Denise woke early. Tim was cuddled up behind her and his cock was buried in her pussy. She knew she would never go to sleep with her dildo again.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers