All Comments on 'First Time Ass Fucked'

by fuckjacker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gayswallowergayswallower10 months ago

My first anal, I loved it, still love it. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I luv sucking cock and have for a long time, I am still a Virgin and want that to change soon ! splitroast would be great !

Yours in TN

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This made me reach for my prostate toy

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

You provide a nicely crafted first-fucking account that reminded me of my own first experience as a bottom. Real-life experiences can be challenging to describe -the feeling as he slid in and out of your hole, and the feeling as he erupts inside for example -but you have done well. Can't wait to hear about the spit-roasting -one of my favorite experiences!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good story with a solid description of the feelings encountered. I too, have a friend named Brian who will be filling my ass with his cum soon. We have explored with each other recently and we have swallowed each other's offerings, which was an amazing thing to do. I ducked him a few weeks ago which was fun for both of us. During our next session together or is I who will accept him inside me and feel his cum pumped into me. I can hardly wait. I hope it is as good as you make it sound in your recollection.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great writing

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr10 months ago

My first was under an Asian man, too! It's nice to see stereotypes broken.

jackbirdjackbird10 months ago

I been a cock sucker since 1972 when I sucked my first one. Just 5 years ago I finely got fucked for the first time and love it. He did me bare and what a feeling

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First Time Ass Fucked is an enjoyable story and left me very turned on.

I've never been a bottom but I have been fantasying about it. You have given me a nice fantasy to use. Let us know how the 3some turns out. I'm sure many of us are waiting to know.

I enjoyed this story and you write well.

Thanks

FreakSlaveFreakSlave5 months ago

Oh, damn... very hot! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That’s how I would like my first tie to go. I’m experienced with dildos, so it should go well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic description that got me totally hard. Your story made me want to be taken and fucked..

Please write more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

thats how i used to be buttfucked after the first time got liking it for a while was a butt slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuckjacker@fuckjacker
I am a married man and have always had a high sex drive and a high level of perversion. I love to jack off and really enjoy the treat of jacking off with a dildo deep in my ass. The most I've jacked off is seven times in a day but my target is to go for ten. I enjoy showeri...