First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 04

Story Info
Finally Sex outdoors - with an audience!
3.7k words
4.66
8.5k
15

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
162 Followers

This is the 4th and last part of the series at the naked resort. Please read the other 3 parts in correct order first, to fully understand and enjoy the evolution I underwent as a person during my stay.

Late afternoon, riding naked on our bike in the big Croatian naked resort. For a change I was wearing a short sarong, mainly for practical reasons: beside giving some color it was nicer for me not to sit directly on the sticky leather saddle of the bike.

We were never at the Marina so we decided to have a look. We did not expect to find such beautiful boats in a private Marina in this naked resort, so that's a new dream: a holiday naked on a boat and on top of it combining with a place where you don't need to put clothes on when you go on land. 

Christian is a big fan of boats and has his own boating license. He wanted to check if there was a possibility to rent a boat to have a little sea-trip. We locked up our bikes and went to the office. 

Before entering I was making sure the knot of my little sarong is nicely in the middle for good exposure of my fresh shaved pussy. We didn't do all that effort to make her smooth and then hide her; she deserved all the attention she could get!  

The guys in the office, responsible for the marina were also staff wearing uniforms while we were naked talking to them.  

Christian was leading the conversation, I was listening but the guys only seemed to have eyes for me. They were more looking down between my legs than hearing what Christian was asking.

It was stronger than myself but all my mind could think of was "would they fancy me? Would they find my bald pussy sexy?" While thinking like that I felt my nipples becoming hard again, or was it because of the strong aircon blowing? Was I becoming a pervert now? 

They said they would check for us but it took them like ages! Unsurprisingly, one guy did the checking and the others were just doing nothing and watching me, even trying to put up a conversation with me in broken English.

Christian was with the guy who was checking. They were both with their backs towards me, looking at a big computer screen and I was face to face with the others. 

I pretended to listen and acted, carelessly that my sarong was bothering me. I opened the knot in front of the guys and took it off, revealing myself to them intentionally. I folded it, went to the bag, hanging over Christians shoulder with our towels we always carry and put it away.  I felt glorious, so nude in front of these uniformed men in an office! 

As usual I had my little hat and sunglasses and heeled sandals left as the only things I wanted to wear. In their local language I heard them say a few things while they had a big grin on their face. I imagined it was not about politics. I just smiled, went back to the bag to take some sun tan lotion to make useful use of time. Went back to face the guys and started pouring tan oil, first over my arms. 

I noticed the coconut oil had a strong smell, probably more intense now that I brought it on me inside an office and not in the open air. I kindly asked them if that was ok and I was not surprised their body language with hands told me to go on. Then my belly and of course my tits caressing them nonchalantly with some more oil. 

I watched them and I saw they enjoyed the scene. When I started to do my legs I stood with my feet apart so it would be easier to do the inside of my thighs. I was thinking about turning myself around and bent over to expose myself from behind to them but I didn't dare. Meanwhile I was doing my shoulders and made efforts to do my back. Just when I was thinking I had to wait until Christian was free, one of the guys offered to help me out. 

"Oh! That is so kind of you!" and I gave him the bottle and turned myself around. 

He overflowed the back of my shoulders and my back and started massaging the oil in my skin with his big hands. Christian heard something was going on and quickly looked at me over his shoulder. I showed a thumbs up to reassure him.  I was looking outside the window at the boats while I was enjoying the hands of this stranger running over my back and shoulders. 

His hands were doing a great job. I felt my boobs wobble in the same rhythm his hands were smearing away the oil over my back.  Suddenly I saw a flash reflecting in the window. I turned around and it was the cam of a phone of one of the colleagues that flashed automatically to compensate the bright sunlight outside. 

"Naughty boy!" I heard myself saying but I didn't care and turned back facing the window and motioned the guy to continue.

That coconut oil is very liquid and when he poured another big flow, I felt it running between my butt slit! I urged him to catch it and knew he could not do that without touching my arse. When he felt I was not opposing he started to massage the oil over and around my buttocks. 

My nipples got even harder now and my bald pussy was getting wet. I had goosebumps all over, an effect of excitement and aircon! I spread my legs and arched my back while I lifted my arse. Not too much but enough to show off my girly labia from behind.

The guy was taking advantage of the situation and did the back of my legs, up and down, touching "accidentally" slightly my outside pussy lips more than a few times.

Again a mix of feelings run through my body. Mostly excitement, a little bit of shyness and wild fantasies of that guy finger fucking me wile Christian is watching and the unmissable imagination of having sex with a young guy. 

I pretended to feel anything inappropriate, because it was just too enjoyable. I looked next to me to Christian, who was apparently very comfortable about it.  He was still checking the list of dates, time and availability for a boat with the head of the office and did not really see what was going on. 

The guy's hand went back over my butt to give me a last short swipe between the cheeks of my arse and gave me back the bottle that was almost empty. I felt sorry he finished.  He must have felt I liked it. Maybe he didn't dare to continue, afraid of offending Christian or getting in trouble with his boss. 

Anyways, in the meantime my tanned  body was shining now and when I turned around back to face the guys I was just in time to see them slide their phones in their pockets. I think another nice collection was made, who knows, even a video of a guy massaging my naked butt and I had to admit, being on the screen of a pair of strangers' phones turned me on. 

I tried to discover bulges in their pants but the oversized dark trousers didn't reveal a lot.  

Finally Christian had the information he needed. I thanked my masseur and we left the office.  

"I noticed you made fruitful use of the time?" Christian remarked.

Did I hear some jealous tone in Christians voice?

 "Yes, you were taking such a long time and I hope you get your boat". 

Christian explained that it was very complicated, with his license not really official here etc etc. Only way is to join others eventually and for that he got a list with some opportunities to sail one of the coming days. 

"What did you talk about with those guys?" he asked me.

 

"Nothing important, their English was not so fluent but that one guy was good at massaging tan oil on my back, now you don't need to do it in the next few hours and so you are released from this heavy duty!"

"Oh yes, I saw, guess I need to thank him! Btw, I also saw that your sarong did not survive? Is it easier to tease guys without?" 

"Definitely! Especially now that I am bold down there - such a good idea you gave - I really feel more exposed and sexy and to be honest it's difficult not to touch myself when it's obvious they are looking at me with eyes full of lust". 

"Hmm if you feel safe about it I think you can do it. Maybe you should limit to the occasions I am with you." 

I agreed, when the guy came wanking near our camper I let myself go, but only because Christian was there and clearly approved.

I didn't say anything about my arousal, caused by the massage, that had still an ongoing effect on me. Christian was already used to my "exposing behavior" and let me enjoy whenever I can. He knows by now, I also do not let go of any chance when I am alone to tease men and for him it was only that what I did: teasing. As long as I tell him I know it's fun for him too. 

After strolling and watching the nice small yachts with the naked sea-captains and their female sailors, we continued our way with the bicycles...

You cannot imagine how exciting it is to enjoy the ride proudly sitting straight up, boobs pointing in the direction. This time we ended up at the other side of the resort, we were curious to see how the spots for campers were organized because it was further up a hill and a big part of it was hidden under trees. 

We saw they had a very nice view from up there but realized our spot was better since we were close to the sea and beach with a lot of space around us and not many neighbors. When we arrived at the end of the right side of the resort there was a piece of more wild nature with rocks and trees. We saw a path leading into that area like going to nowhere. 

We looked at each other and knew we were thinking the same: would we find a good spot out there to have some nice sex in the open air with sea-view? We put our lock on the bikes and started to follow the path.

In some places we really needed to be careful because it was steep, sometimes up, sometimes down. 

Suddenly we came from under the trees and arrived at a more open spot along with at our back the rocks going up like a wall and in front of us the sea, about 8 meters below us. There was a nice ridge and more than enough space to put our towels, the only textile we always have with us if you don't count my mini sarong.

I pointed at a nice place and we had to go down and forward a little more and then we saw we were not alone! 

At the end of the ridge, close to the wall there was another couple already installed there. What now? I looked at my boyfriend and I could bet he would not care about them and I was right... he started to put the towels down as if there was nothing to worry about.

That couple was making out and was kissing and touching each other so they did not care either. We were still standing and looking around a bit. A few small motorboats, type Zodiac, were passing by very slowly. Some had people in it with, and some without swimsuits and bikinis and it was obvious they were watching us from there, even not ashamed to use binoculars. 

I got intrigued by the other couple and without saying anything I took my boyfriend's dick in one hand and started to rub him while we were both still standing. Then I looked at him. We could not see our eyes very clearly coz of the sunglasses but we were both smiling and said we'd better sit down on the towels now. 

We could not stop watching the other couple: it was the first time of my life I saw two people having sex, just there, right in front of me! The man had his hands between her open legs and was fingering the woman while kissing her.

It was like a sign for us: as long as they were making out we could do the same, we knew they could see us just as well (6 to 8 meter away from us) and don't hesitate, so why would we?

We started kissing and were very much into each other now, getting more and more excited but never lost eye-contact with that other couple. 

My, or should I say "our" exhibitionistic behavior took a step further. I gave Christian a really good cock-massage while he kissed my body all over. Slowly I moved my head towards his legs and started to lick him. He got harder and harder because the way I sat the couple could see my ass from behind with my shaven pussy and that made it so arousing! My boyfriend paralyzed while I was using my sensitive lips and tongue to bring him to heaven. 

I heard the couple making sounds, their breathing went up. I stopped the BJ to turn my head to watch what was happening, then I continued. Suddenly Christian made me stop again but now for another reason: I looked up and found out why.

Beside us, about 3 meter away there was a young man. We don't know how long he was there but he had a hard dick and was slowly rubbing himself. His position was very strategically coz he was in between us and the other couple watching them and us at the same time.

The other couple noticed the guy also and continued having sex. My first reaction was like "oh let's move to another spot".

Apparently it was also my boyfriend's first thought. I stood up and looked around, Christian was still sitting down. Then I laughed and when I saw the question marks on my boyfriend's face I pointed to the left of us: there was a second man, standing on the other ridge, so in between him and us was a gap he could not cross.

I was standing there watching the naked man straight in the face like "what do you want from us?" With our previous experience we knew by now we had a few new wankers to accompany us.

Because I was standing up and the other couple was already going strong for a good fuck, the first guy moved closer to them. That moment when Christian knew one guy was separated from us with the gap and the first one was more interested in the other couple in action he pulled me towards him and while I was standing and he was sitting in front of me he started to put his face to my shaved pussy full of desire. 

"You are so fucking wet!" Christian said. 

He didn't tell me anything new. It already started since the guy massaged me in the office.  He saw I could not take my eyes from the other couple and was really focused on what they were doing.

Meanwhile Christian took my towel to have something extra to put under his head and obliged me to sit above his face so he could continue to lick me, touching my hard nipples while again I used a hand to massage his dick. 

All this I could do while watching the other couple. Then the moment was there I wanted to feel his cock inside me and moved with my soaking wet pussy towards his hard dick. At that moment I nodded my head in the other direction: the first guy noticed we got naughty again and hurried to come back.

The first couple stopped their play and now it was their turn to watch us. I just hoped the guy would not "disturb" too much. Anyway, despite the fact that this was a whole new scene for us to have sex, not only in the open air but also with this public watching us, we could not stop our excitement. I started to ride my boyfriend and only asked him one thing: 

"Your back is not hurting on those rocks baby?" 

He said "no, just do what you like and feel".

Then I went for the full ride and I did not care about the audience that obviously came to that place because they expected to find couples here having sex. I made love with him like we were in our own private bedroom, touching his chest, touching my own breasts and playing with my hard nipples while going with a steady rhythm on top of him. That audience got excited as well, watching me riding cowgirl on top of Christian. 

"You look so hot and sexy baby!"

Christian was motivating me to go on, making sure I kept on being aware I was watched by guys looking for live amateur porn and appreciating what they see. Meanwhile that audience started to grow. That second guy that chose the wrong way because he was at the other side of that gap, did all the effort to go around and come back to our side.

Now two single men were standing there, wanking while I was riding my boyfriend. Not more than a few meters separated us from them. 

Maybe it was good that Christian did not see them because they were behind him. If he knew they were so close he might have lost his erection!  He could not look at them but all along he was aware that they had a perfect view on me, his girl facing them.

And he knows how I look in all my glory when I am enjoying sex: very sexy, erotically and sensually moving together with my dancing breasts. I untied my long black hair to have it waving in the light breeze to get the scene even wilder. I had perfect eye-contact with the guys and was wondering what they were thinking.

They didn't say anything - just cm by cm coming closer. Were they just enjoying what they were looking at and wank until they cum, just like the other guy in front of us at the camper? Or did they want more? 

One thing I am sure for 99%: they were wishing they were laying there with me on top of them instead of my boyfriend! The closer they came, the more I saw who we had to deal with. Two men, I guess somewhere between 35 to 45, completely tanned so they must be nudists, showing a healthy body and prominent dicks.

Of course in this situation I was attracted to watch their cock and while they were erect I saw one small (well smaller then Christian so that means small to me) and the other was rather eye-catching to be honest with what must have been a quite above average dick in my experience. Not that I have a lot of experience but after spending several days in a naked resort I can say this one stood out! 

While I felt Christians dick in me I started to wonder genuinely how a bigger cock must feel?  Now one guy was more or less behind me, I guess checking me out from the back while the other was almost next to me. Now that Christian could see them he asked me if he needed to ask them to go away. 

"I think they are harmless, don't you think?" I said in other words to let him know I didn't mind at all.

Our movements stopped while Christian was still in me. I thought they would leave now that we stopped and took our breath but it seemed they kept enjoying watching us, or were they watching me? 

"I think they long for sex with you," Christian said.

"I could figure that out myself but that is not going to happen," I reassured my boyfriend. 

We were talking like this while the guys were with us. We didn't have any clue if they spoke English or not, so we pretended to ignore them but obviously we couldn't. 

I got of Christian and let his cock slip out of my pussy. 

I did not come that moment, but I didn't care because that was so great, erotic and exciting sex. We were giggling and decided to leave the place and have a swim in the sea to cool down...

We were not interested in seeing them shoot their load and I grabbed our towels and on the way back to our bikes we had to pass the two men. 

On that path, so narrow only enough for one person, they had to move a little to let us pass by. Christian went first and he turned his head to see if I could pass as well and saw how the naughty guys gave me less space than him, just to get my naked body as close as possible to theirs.

One held my hand to guide me and for preventing me of falling. I couldn't help touching his erect cock accidentally with the side of my leg! 

Nobody said a word! So exciting and strange at the same time...

When we arrived at the bikes my boyfriend asked me what I was thinking about the whole situation. I said while fucking him, I knew they were there, and the presence of the other people got me very excited. Once we got started having sex I tried to close my eyes but couldn't resist watching their hard cocks while his was in me. I did not need to admit to him I got turned on big time, my reaction, behavior and body language explained enough. 

"What else did you want to do out there?" Christian asked me in a teasing way. 

"I can imagine a few things dear!" I replied. 

With a glow on our face we rode down the hill towards the beach for a swim... 

I said "again we did something we never did before Baby", 

He said "yeah, having sex with our sunglasses on!"

Chridi
Chridi
162 Followers