First Time Dogging Pt. 04

Story Info
The Dogging Saga Continues.
1.6k words
4.68
5.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9am on a Sunday morning and Mike and Rachel were in bed. Two evenings had passed since their first dogging experience and it had not only opened their eyes to a whole new, let's face it, somewhat seedy world, it had sexually liberated the happily married couple.

Mike had woken up a few minutes earlier with an almost painful morning wood and when he turned over on his side and 'spooned' with his wife, Rachel felt the hardness in the small of her back. Both were naked. Now on their backs, Mike's left hand was fingering Rachel's already moist labia. Her right hand was across his stomach fondling his seven inches of pulsing meat, stroking his foreskin up and down over his blood engorged helmet.

"You rather liked that Jez, didn't you, darling?" Rachel didn't answer. Mike continued: "I don't blame you. He's not a bad looking guy and he has a very impressive tool. I have to admit, it was a real turn-on watching him tit-fucking you then cumming all over you.". Then he let out a gasp as Rachel's hand manipulations, slow as they were, were bringing him close to the edge.

Rachel too was wriggling with pleasure. With his free hand Mike threw back the covers so they could both see themselves mutually masturbating each other. The sight of his wife's soft hand, slightly sticky with his pre-cum, stroking up and down his rock hard length was really getting him going. She turned her body towards him so that her other other hand could stroke his balls while wanking him.

"Oh, God. I'm getting close!" moaned Mike.

"Cum on my tits!" gasped Rachel.

Mike hastily sat astride her waist and leaned back behind him to continue masturbating his wife. Neither of them lasted long. The combined fondling of balls and stroking of cock by his wife had him ejaculating a fierce jet of semen over Rachel's face and tits. Several spurts followed giving his horny wife a thorough glazing over her upper torso. This triggered Rachel's orgasm as with a scream she squirted all over Mike's fingers and hand.

Over breakfast the couple further discussed their dogging experience. Just before they left the car park Jez had told Rachel what a hot woman she was and hoped they'd be back. He added that he intended to visit the spot the following Friday, but this time without his mates. The couple had been non-committal with their reply, but now they were discussing whether they wanted to return for seconds. They knew Tina and Roger wouldn't be dogging that night as they were travelling out of town to a Swingers' Party in a hotel. The decision was left on hold.

By Thursday night a decision was made. They decided to go it alone this time and see what happened. In fact, the closer Friday night approached the more excited Mike was getting.

"If that Jez shows up, would you let him fuck you?"

Rachel was surprised by Roger's question. "I thought fucking was off the menu." she replied with a wry smile.

"Only because I was thinking of you," said Roger. "I didn't know if you'd want to go that far."

"Wouldn't that make you jealous, watching another man fucking me?"

"I don't know how I'd feel. But the idea turns me on."

Rachel wasn't sure what to make of that comment and nothing more was said.

Just before 10pm on the Friday, the Dawson's car drove into the picnic spot. Two cars were already there. They parked a couple of spaces away from one of the cars. Its interior lights were on and the occupants could be seen through the wide open door indulging in sexual activity. The female passenger was bent down, her head in the lap of the driver. Her head bobbed up and down giving a brief glimpse of the man's cock being given a blowjob. Two older guys were standing outside the car, cocks and balls out of their flies, furiously tossing themselves off.

The sound of a motor bike approaching broke the silence of the night. It stopped close by, the driver dismounted and removed his helmet. Rachel's heart missed a beat. It was Jez. He approached their car, a big grin on his face.

"Hello, you two!" he greeted them. Then, leering at Rachel in particular, he grabbed his leather-covered crotch and gestured suggestively. "Couldn't resist more of this, eh, darlin'?". Then he turned to the car with the action going on within. "Wow! They didn't waste any time." As if giving time for Rachel to start her action going, Jez joined the wankers outside the car, unzipping his leathers and fishing out his impressive semi.

Mike's cock was straining against his underpants and jeans. He arched his back upwards and with difficulty, due to the confines of the car, unzipped and slid both garments down to his thighs. Rachel, had her skirt lifted above her waist and with panties to one side was fingering herself. Micro-seconds later, they were indulging in their new passion: mutual masturbation.

A roar emanated from the car next door as the driver shot his load down his passenger's throat. The woman immediately replaced her husband's (?) cock with one of her onlookers.

Jez returned to the Dawson's car, his 8 incher now at its full 8 inches standing proudly from his leathers. He leered into the car. "Lovely! That's really lovely!". He leaned right in. "Go on, darling - fish these aching bollocks out into the open!"

Rachel's hand moved from Mike's dick to the front of Jez's leathers. Reaching underneath his cock she was surprised to discover the biker wasn't wearing underpants. His bull-sized testicles came out with ease and as she started fondling them while Jez's hand was fisting his prick Jez sighed with pleasure.

"Fuckin' lovely!" he murmured. "You're a lucky bastard, mate - having a missis with such a sexy touch. Almost better than a fuck."

"You can fuck me if you like." said Rachel. Mike's cock jumped in his hand.

" Really? You mean it?" He looked at Mike. "You alright with that?"

Mike nodded. "No rough stuff, mind."

"Let's have you out of the car, darlin'." He gently helped Rachel out of the car and lead her to the bonnet. She sat on it, skirt up to her waist again as Jez took up position in front of her. He had slid his leathers right down to his ankles, his rampant cock and balls a few inches from Rachel's face. "Open your mouth, darlin' and warm me up first." He rolled his foreskin down from his helmet as he inserted the tip into Rachel's mouth. Mike had got out of the car and stood next to Rachel as her guardian angel. A guardian angel beating his very hard dick.

Rachel's hand was furiously working her clit as her mouth engulfed Jez's naked bell-end. Give him his due, Jez was the perfect gent (if that is an appropriate expression under the circumstances). He put his hand on the back of Rachel's head, but didn't force it to engulf his full length in one go. She took as much down as she could without gagging, but she knew what Mike liked and her tongue rolled round Jez's helmet in expert fashion. After a few minutes of fellatio, Jez withdrew his cock from her mouth and stood up straight.

"How would you like it, gal? Doggie fashion? That's my favourite."

Rachel nodded, her mouth full of pre-cum. Again, Jez manouvred her gently until she was bent over the car bonnet. Grasping his prick at the base, with his other hand he pulled Rachel's panties to one side.

" So fuckin' horny, shafting a gal with knickers to one side."

His tip entered Rachel's cunt-lips. He pushed forward the first inch, widening the lips. Rachel braced herself. She was a virgin when she met Mike, so his was the only cock she'd had inside her. Mike was pretty big, but not as girthy as Jez's and about an inch shorter. At least the inside of her vagina had been stretched quite a bit over the years and, of course, there were the toys. And one of them was girthy.

Mike looked at the horny picture in front of him, but with trepidation. There was no way he wanted his wife to feel discomfort. And yet, here he was, stroking himself off with sheer lust.

A few more pushes from Jez and winces from Rachel and the full length was embedded in her cunt, balls deep. Rachel felt no more pain, only a fullness inside her. It felt amazing. And then the pumping started. Even more amazing. Helped by the filth coming from Jez's mouth as he screwed her,

"Oh, fuckin' wonderful! You're so fuckin' tight. Do you like the feel of my big dick inside your tight cunt? Is it the biggest fuckin' todger you've ever had up there?". Rachel couldn't answer - she was too engulfed in the pleasure of this monster cock inside her. The squelching sounds, his full balls slapping against her flesh with every stroke.

Mike too was ultra-horny. The feeling of jealousy was totally eclipsed by the sight of his wife being fucked by this hung young stud over the bonnet of their car.

Jez's voice broke the silence again. "Do you want my hot spunk inside your tight fuckin' cunt? Tell me you want my spunk inside you."

Rachel gasped out between Jez's strokes: Yes..yes..I want your...hot spunk...inside my...cunt!"

"Here it comes, you fuckin' bitch!" He let out a roar as his eruption exploded inside Rachel's pussy. Jet after jet filled her.

Mike couldn't hold back any longer. He turned his wife's head on the bonnet towards his cock as he wanked his spunk out over her face in pulsing squirts. Rachel screamed as she had possibly the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

The big question now was: Would dogging become an obsession with the Dawsons or would tonight's experience have got it out of their system?