First Time Dogging Pt. 03

Story Info
Two new young doggers join in on the action.
1.1k words
4.53
7.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's admirer had yet to cum. As Mike was cleaning himself up with some tissues and a hand towel brought with them for precisely that purpose, the sound of a motor-bike was heard approaching, stopping beside the parked cars. The rider and his passenger dismounted and removed their crash-helmets and gloves.

The young guy in front of Rachel turned to them.

"What happened?" - then in mocking tones: "Hope you don't mind but I've started without you."

When the two guys arrived at the scene of debauchery, Rachel felt further twinges in her pussy. They were obviously around the same age as Rachel's admirer and strapping young men to boot. The driver spoke.

"We took the wrong fuckin' turning, didn't we? Took us ages to get back on the right road and....Fuckin' hell!" (he was suddenly distracted) "She's a right little raver you've got there, Jez." He adjusted his leather-covered crotch. "Hello, darlin'. I'm Luke and this is my mate, Phil." The pillion nodded. He too fondled his leather-covered crotch.

"You fucked her yet?" Luke enquired of Jez.

"Not yet." replied Jez. It was time Mike intervened. "Sorry lads. No fucking, I'm afraid. That's my privilege."

"You her minder, then?" asked Luke.

"No, her husband."

Tina suddenly appeared from the darkness, her face and naked breasts covered in spunk. She had obviously satisfied her three older doggers.

"If it's a fuck you want, I'm available." she said.

Jez turned to Phil. "Go on, Phil. You like Milfs. Fill your boots, Phil." He laughed at his weak pun.

"Cheeky sod!" retorted Tina. "I'm only just old enough to be your mother!"

She grabbed the young guy's hand and dragged him over to the picnic table. She sat on the end of it and had him stand in front of her. Her eager hands started fumbling for Phil's zip of his trousers and the waist button, finally getting them open and tugging them down over his buttocks. She salivated at the sight of the appetising bulge in his tight boxers. They were pulled down and his cock sprang to attention, slapping against his navel. Tina grabbed it at the base, leaned forward and started gobbling him. Phil let out a sigh and threw his head back in ecstasy.

Roger, his hard cock sticking out of his trousers, hastened over to the table from his car, sat on the end of the bench beside his wife and started wanking furiously. He used his free hand to delve inside Tina's panties and fondle her pussy.

Mike, sitting on the bonnet of his car, one eye on his wife and the other on Tina's act of wild abandon, had those mixed feelings again. He almost felt guilty by the fact that his cock was hardening again, watching his wife being lusted after by two horny young studs and the complete change in Rachel's behaviour since the couple's first meeting with Tina and Roger. Rachel had opened the glove compartment of their car and taken out a vibrator. With her fingers holding her knickers to one side, she was using the buzzing instrument of pleasure on her clit and it was driving her audience of two wild. Luke had unzipped and was stroking his rampant uncut thick six and a half incher, balls out protruding from his fly. Jez, still with his lower garments pulled down under his bum, was wanking his seemingly permanent erect prick. How he'd lasted so long was astonishing.

Rachel was sitting sideways on the passenger seat with her wide-open legs stretched out on the grass. The two guys were standing between them, eyes glued to her open cunt with the vibrator doing its work on her clit. They were now wanking furiously, breathing heavily.

Rachel spoke between her gasps of pleasure. "Would you like to tit-fuck me?" which startled her husband in its boldness. The boys didn't need a second invitation. Jez stepped forward, crouched slightly and inserted his pulsating prick between her pink breasts, the nipples erect. His hands pushed them together to give him a tighter channel to slide in and out. With every upward stroke his balls slapped against the underside of her cleavage. Christ! It felt good! Jez reached down behind him and grasped the end of the vibrator, taking it from her hand. He started pumping it in and out of her cunt, making her squeal and squirm. She reached up to under her breasts and with every outward stroke of Jez's cock she tickled and stroked his balls.

Luke was now tossing himself off with fast strokes, anxiously awaiting his turn between Rachel's gorgeous tits. Her hand left Jez's balls and cupped Luke's spunk-filled bollocks, causing him to gasp with pleasure. "C'mon, Jez," he thought: "shoot your load for fuck's sake!" He didn't have to wait long. With one upward thrust the end of Jez's cock squirted a fierce jet of creamy white cum which hit Rachel under the chin. Several spurts followed, each of them landing in various places: on her face, her neck and tits, even her nipples. Then she did something that stunned her husband. While the cock was in the final throes of ejaculation Rachel leaned her head down and took it in her mouth, swallowing the remaining fluid. She had never done that with Steve!

Luke virtually pulled his mate away from her so he could take his place before unloading. He slid his rampant prick between Rachel's slimy, cum-coated breasts and pumped hard. Rachel repeated her actions with Jez by stroking and fondling his balls at the same time. A few more strokes and Luke added his male fluids to Gez's ample supply and, again, Rachel was rewarded with a generous load over her neck, face and tits. And again, Rachel opened her mouth and took him down her throat, swallowing the dregs.

A noise from the picnic table attracted Mike's attention. Tina was bent over the picnic table with Phil fucking her doggy style, his arse going like a steam hammer. Roger was wanking his cock furiously as Phil reached his climax. The young guy let out a roar and unleashed his spunk deep in Tina's cunt. Roger came hard on the ground in front of him. Mike, very close to his orgasm, took Luke's place between his wife's thighs and thrust his rigid horn up his wife's pussy. Two more thrusts and he emptied his balls inside her. He suddenly felt a sticky mess on the back of his thigh and saw three new doggers surrounding the action and jerking themselves off. The stickiness on the back of Mike's thigh was the result of one of these guys' ejaculate.

As Mike and Rachel drove home they discussed the events of their first dogging encounter. It had certainly brought the sexual inhibitions Rachel once had out into the open. Did they want to repeat the experience? Further discussions were to be had there. In the meantime, they could enjoy each other's bodies in an entirely new light. That had to be a good thing.