First Time Friends

Story Info
Married couple goes to sex club for first time.
2.7k words
4.14
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe we're doing this.

All we're doing is going to a private club where we might see some people having sex in plain sight. There is no pressure to see or do anything or anyone you don't want to! As a matter of fact, if you're truly not into good old-fashioned people watching after 30 minutes, we can bounce back to the hotel, and if you do like what you see then the word is your oyster as you're in charge.

What does that mean?

I'm not the husband who is forcing his wife into a self-serving threesome, swinging, or swap scenario. I'm also not the husband who believes that unrequited sex is healthy or acceptable in a happy sexually satisfying marriage.

Whether it's a Tuesday night quickie at home on the couch or fingering you underneath the table while watching another couple play at the club on a Saturday, your sexual satisfaction is the main event in all my perversions.

That's why I don't have a particular issue hearing about your past sexual encounters. We both had our fair share of positive sexual experiences before we met. We're lucky to have found love with each other in our mid-twenties and equally as lucky to have fucked all the others before we met. I feel bad for the dude who can't accept the fact that someone else fucked his wife better than him before they met.

The restaurant was dark and regal. The waiter eye fucked my wife as he poured her another glass of cabernet, while the runner nervously blushed as she dropped off the small plates on the table.

Would you rather fuck the waiter on the table, or the bartender on the bar?

The waiter is kind of hot, and this place is dark, but I'd much rather ride him in the corner booth than let him fuck on this hard ass table. What about the blonde embryo fawning over you as she fills your wine glass?

She is too young for my taste, but I wouldn't have an issue letting her suck my cock under the table while you ride it out on the corner.

I'll keep an eye out for you to help her finish you off if needed.

Is that a fact?

Yea, if you behave maybe one day, I'll help another woman suck your cock. Would you like that?

I know better than to answer that, but my cock is thinking about it under the table. When was the last time you sucked a hard cock underneath the table at a dark crowded restaurant?

I was 19....He was 36....

Interesting, you were a very naughty young woman at 19. Thankfully, some things don't change. I want you to do something naughty for me.

Hmmmm, I'm open to listening to your request, but the only meat going in my mouth at this juncture is sizzling its way to medium rare in the kitchen as we speak.

And here I thought you were saving yourself for the waiter....

The night is young, anything can happen....

You're running very hot and need to cool off. You're going to start by removing your panties under the table and slide them to me across the table....

Silence......She bit her lip as she motioned down under the table...Her eyes closed for a quick moment while her finger hovered around her clit, edging her orgasm closer...

I didn't say you were allowed to cum here at the table yet....

I won't Daddy. Her stare was seductive and sassy and held both her hands facing down towards the table, pretending she was playing a game of 5 card monte. Eventually, showing off a white lace thong, which was already soaked from her excitement.

Her hands faced down returning to the tabletop and slowly sliding her hand across the table..........

It was getting to be that time, I paid the bill, and called an uber....

It took all of 7-9 seconds for Lisa to wrap her lips around the head of my cock in the back of the uber. I wasted no time gently sliding my pinky into her very sensitive asshole. Just enough to fire up the nerve endings before I start to roll her clit between my fingers like a mechanic slipping a nut off a thread. She was in full heat, Cumming hard passing through traffic in union square. She immediately doubled back down on my cock using her free hand to put enough pressure underneath my perineum. It was only a matter of timing now as she slowly lapped the precum off the head off my cock, staring up at my satisfaction. I squeezed my perineum tight, getting ready to shoot my load down her throat. The countdown the shoot my load in my head was cut short. My wife stuck her finger in my asshole resulting and triggered a whole new level of joy in the backseat of the uber. She swallowed the entire load and cleaned me up like the good little slutty love of my life he was. The screen in the uber said we would arrive in 3 minutes, as we both sat there completely satisfied without a care in the world. When we pulled up, I leaned in towards the driver to tip him in cash letting us do our thing. I could tell he enjoyed the show, so it was only right to leave him with a parting gift. As my wife stepped out the car, she did so without her panties as the Uber driver held those down now....

Walked in dressed in all black. Myself in black denim, Calvin's, tee-shirt, and motorcycle boots. Her is 5inch stilettos, tight little black dress, and ultra-sexy lingerie garter set underneath. The bouncer stood at 6,8 and looked like a defensive lineman. He checked our ID's and lifted the velvet rope to usher us towards concierge Donna, who welcomed us with open arms. Her kindness was equal to her sexiness. We made small talk as she gave us the tour, showing us all the different rooms, and play places. Lisa and I walked slowly behind as our nervous palms kept us together.

I began to think about how we got here.

Lisa is the love of my life. At 5 ft 103 lbs. you would never know she was a mother of three. We had been married for 10 years and were in love with one another. She had been going through a period of not wanting sex, but the past few months we started fucking more and, on her command.

There was a time in our relationship where I would have gotten severely angry at the thought of her getting fucked by an ex-boyfriend or kissing another woman at a party. Now I want to hear all the details of her past performances. The reality is before we met, we both sold the fuck out of our wild oats. She was a drop dead gorgeous maneater and I had fucked my way through college and my early twenties with a voracious appetite for cocaine & women. We never spoke about our past hookups, but the reality is who and how you fuck as a 21 single person is a lot different than a monogamous marriage married at 40. The best sex of your life can always be in front of you, but her getting fucked by a 6-foot 5-inch Adonis with a 9-inch cock who made her squirt on command or having a cocaine fueled threesome with a raging hardon for hours are experiences that are not often replicated with the person you fall in love with a marry for the rest of your life. As you get older something happens. There is a hard truth, that your wife, for as much as she is in love with you, had incredible if not the best sex of her life with someone else before she even knew your name. When you get a little bit older you start to realize that the wild crazy sex you had before marriage should be celebrated, and maybe even revisited in fantasy while masturbating.

And tonight, we were here to celebrate something new.

I waited outside the locker room as Lisa freshened up and slipped into her outfit. I get off on helping her pick out her lingerie, but tonight she wanted to surprise me.

To my surprise, she slowly walked towards me in fishnets, stilettos, a thong, X pasties covering her huge nipples, a thick leather o ring chocker, and a hot pink bob cut wig.

She pushed herself onto me and began sucking on my neck.

Are you going to be a good boy for me tonight?

That all depends on how you define good.

Are you going to properly fuck my tight little pussy?

First, I'm going to slowly eat your ass and pussy until you beg for me to fuck you.

MMMMM. I'm already dripping thinking bout it.

Let's go grab a drink and find something fun to watch.

Yes, Daddy.

Hi, May I please have 2 Tito's w/Club with a lime when you get a chance.

You got it handsome!

The club had an awesome vibe to it. Firstly, it was all couples and single ladies. Then dancefloor lit up which was equally cheesy as it was fun. Couples mingled throughout the first floor on the plush couches and tables surrounding the dance floor.

Above women slowly twirled up and down on the stripper pole dressed in white patent leather boots. You saw 2 blonde soccer mom types going down on a man while, another man watched with a smile on his face.

OMG, that is the biggest cock I've ever seen.

Why don't you go introduce yourself!? His wife is a small little thing like you. Maybe she needs a hand.

Let's see how the night goes. I want to go dance.

OK, sorry it took so long. These are on the house, and these are from the couple across the bar.

No worries at all Hun. You are gorgeous, thank you so much!

We motioned to thank the couple and as we sunk the tequila shots. Before we could send them back another round, they are very stealthy disappeared onto the dancefloor.

We waisted now time, grinding on the dancefloor, exploring each other with first time hands. It was only a matter of time before Lisa got someone's attention. The woman was about 5,8 with nice tits, long legs, black curly hair, and seductive lips. Her husband stood a little taller and seemed like normal. The girls began to dance closer, grinding on each other and enjoying the moment as the music pumped through the entire club. It was all in good fun and not serious at all, and they pulled us in to grind on their asses while slowly caressing each other neckline. After a few minutes of this, we switched up and grided the back of each other's wife as the girls continued to explore each other on the dancefloor.

Have you guys been to the Voyeur room yet? We were going to head up there to check it out before we ran into you. Do you want to go check it out with us? No pressure, but you'll seem equally chill as you are sexy!

Sure, let's go explore.

The women locked arms and made their way off the dancefloor heading to the staircase to go upstairs as the men trailed behind them and made small talk.

The purple neon lights continued as we walked down the hallway. Most rooms had the doors wide open with a variety of different sexual acts in full fuck mode. One room had a man chained to an iron cross while his partner padded him with a flogger. Another room was packed with what seemed like 100 people fucking each other within every square inch of the room. Women on their knees sucking and fucking. Men lifting their partners in the air as they passionately pounded their pink pussies.

At the end of the hall, there stood a man and women in front of a podium dressed in a leather zip front dress and a black suit.

Hey guys, are you voyeurs or exhibitionists?

We want to watch and see where it takes us.

Here are the rules.

There are 3 rooms behind this wall.

One room to watch people fuck.

One room to fuck while people watch.

One room to do both.

To enter in any of these rooms, you either need to be wearing a robe or naked.

Where would you like to start?

With that I pulled shirt over my head and began to loosen up. My boots came off shortly after, as I unbuckled my belt and slid out of my black jeans. My wife hungerly slid off my Calvin's and snuck a nice long lick up the shaft of my cock and kissed the tip for good measure as our newfound friends Donna and Mike smiled in the background.

The room to watch people fuck was almost empty. It wasn't really set up to play as it was more of a true voyeuristic setting. It was comfortable and felt like the intro room. It was like watching a game that you really wanted to play in, but all you could is watch. Over the next 6-8 minutes we watched 2 couples swap, a threesome, and a woman fuck another woman with a strap on while she sucked her partner off. It was sexy, and an ideal setting to masturbate, but we were working our way towards something a bit more hands on and decided to head to the 3rd room.

The room was filled with plush couches, pillows, and roughly 20 people sucking and fucking to their hearts content. We found some space to settle down and began playing. Donna immediately pinned down Lisa and began sucking on her perfect tits, and grinded on her leg. Lisa moaned as Donna slid further down and began to lick her pussy. Donna arched her ass up Mike sat up and worked his way around Donna's ass and slid his hard cock into her from behind.

I was in heaven watching wife have her pussy eaten by a gorgeous woman while said, woman was getting fucked from behind.

OMG I'm going to, fuck. I'm Cumming. Yes there, eat my pussy, yes yes yes, good girl.

And with that, Lisa turned over in doggy and Donna began to eat her ass while Lisa sucked my cock. Donna asked Lisa if she could have a taste, but she didn't want to share just yet, which was perfectly ok with me as these were the rules of the night.

She stopped sucking my cock, stood up on her knees gave me a kiss and told me she needed my rock-hard cock deep in her pussy right now.

With one hand pulling her hair back and the other upward smacking her ass up, I drove my cock deep in her pussy in perfect rhythm as she cried out for more.

Yes, harder, deeper, smack my AHHH

I pulled both her arms back and to her side as screamed in ecstasy.

I'm going to cum again, you feel so fucking good right now. I love your cock so much.

I pushed her body forward to fuck her on the side, and with her head on the cushion, Donna swooped in to kiss her while her husband pounded her from behind...While another orgasm worked its way out, I slid my cock out of her pussy and began to feverishly fingered shelf while she grabbed one hand on my hard cock.

Once she began squirting, we now had gained a few more fans

I want your cum baby, I need it now. Please baby. I've been such a good girl

Now fully deep throating my cock, easy up to the pre cum drip down her lips.

It was time to let it go, all over her face while I screamed out in pleasure......

Donna watched while she fingered herself to completion, while Mike sat beside her smirking in tow......

The room was emptying out, so we picked up and headed to the shower area, passing the couple that sent us the tequila shots earlier. It seemed only appropriate to have a night cap before cleaning up...

Six shots of tequila please...

And just like that, we began to make new friends, with our newest friends...