All Comments on 'First Time Fumble'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ridiculous

And the point of this was what?? This doesn't really qualify as a story! On top of that, it is so absolutely ridiculous to think that if 2 people are virgins their first time will be disastrous. Quite a horrific story from the one poor fellow, who not only grew up in a fundamental cult, but also managed to find the most moronic bride in the world. And the moral of the story is... Therefore all men who are virgins going to their wedding bed would do well to go screw a hooker first. WTF? I mean, really? "I knew I had done the right thing"??? Why the hell had Ernie waited until marriage if he was going to throw it away on a tramp the night before? What's the point in that?? I only hope this story is not true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bakeboss

Every time for him was a disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A 'navie' couple?

And it just went downhill from there. Terrible, terrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Come on, it was a funny story.

Hey, the idea is interesting and creative, and while the execution leaves a bit to be desired, it has potential. Would be better if the guy's first time account turns into a really hot story - which could include a wide variety of twists. Biologically our bodies usually can take over and make things pretty interesting. OTHO, if you go out for a drive to buy more alcohol or a hooker after a bunch of shots - Darwinian evolution might step in to be sure you don't reproduce in the future. Still, the idea is good, develop it in a more positive and erotic way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous