First Time Posing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy ran to Jamie and put her arm around him as he has never said that in front of anyone before, professing his love for her publicly.

"Mom, when is the first time you had sex?" The young woman asked Charlene innocently wanting to know if she was married or not.

Charlene turning red and stuttering said. "Well I just turned eighteen and it was the senior prom after all."

"Well I didn't go to the prom with your mother." Tom said as a way to let to two younger people know she had sex with others.

Wanting to change the subject Charlene said. "Can we get started with my grooming and I want to have photos of me grooming Tammy also."

Charlene spread her legs to give the younger woman access to her womanhood. Tammy spread the shaving cream around the older woman's labia, as Tom adjusted the lighting and Jamie took photos of the procedure. Both men were extremely excited watching the women. Tammy took the older woman's vaginal lip between her fingers and removed the hair very carefully; she had her fingers in Charlene's pussy while she shaved her.

Meanwhile Jamie thankful he had an auto advance on his camera took many photos of the event. Tammy took twenty minutes to carefully groom the older woman's pussy.

When Tammy wiped way the excess shaving cream the older woman's pussy looked marvelous with her lips distended an obvious sign she was very excited.

"Mom let me finish get on your knees so I can do your bum." Tammy said as she backed away to give the older woman space to get into position.

Jamie was in hog heaven, seeing his mother and his girlfriend completely nude, performing this task that is only done in private. He took so many photos he had to change the SDS cards in the camera. Tammy stuck her finger in the older woman's pucker hole as she was shaving around it.

"UUUHH what are you doing Tammy." The surprised older woman said when Tammy stuck her finger in Charlene's ass.

"Oh sorry mom, wanted to make sure I got all the hair is all." Tammy replied, but her real goal was finding out what the older woman's back door felt like.

When Tammy was done with the older woman's grooming, Charlene turned to look at the two men, both had a tent and wet spots on the jeans. "I think we need to take care of the men's problem, Tammy. What do you think?" The older woman being very aroused needed to have a release before she blew a gasket.

"Mom if it OK with you, I think we should thank them for being so nice taking pictures of us and all."

Charlene made the first move; Tom was right next to her. She grabbed him by the waist, unbuckled his belt and pulled down he pants and underwear in one motion, grabbing him by his hard on, and turning her back to him. She pulled him to her womanhood and inserted the head into her steaming honey pot.

When a man has a hard on, he is only thinking of getting off. He pushed into his wife, while the younger couple watched fascinated to see the older couple fucking in front of them. Jamie was watching his parents in amazement. Tammy needing cock also, unbuckled her boyfriend's pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. Getting in a position to watch the older couple fuck, she grabbed Jamie by his cock, and aimed him into her fuck hole, while they watched the action next to them.

The orgasms came quick and hard, the four laid in an after sex glow next to each other embarrassed at the private act they performed in front of each other.

"Jamie and Tammy, what we just did stays here I don't want any of your friends coming here and saying something about what we just did together." Charlene said, upset they performed the sex act in front of her son and his girlfriend and, furthermore condoned the younger couple having sex in front of her and her husband.

"I think we should see how the photos came out." Said Jamie getting the camera and plugging it in to the USB cable attached to the computer.

The group, still nude, looked through the photos, picking the best to keep, and deleting the rest.

"Mom, you look beautiful in all your naked glory." Tammy said, as she went through the photos which were kept.

Embarrassed to see photos of Tammy with her fingers in the older woman's pussy, Charlene stated. "Your fingers are inside my vagina, while you shaved my Kitty. We can't show these photos to anyone. Tammy, please don't tell your parents about what we did today." The older woman is horrified. what people will think of her, if the photos ever surfaced on a website, or one of Jamie's friends got a hold of these photos.

Tammy concerned that Charlene is going to stop the photo session after looking at the photos said. "Mom, I want Jamie to take pictures of my kitty also." As the younger woman sat on the couch and spread her legs, opening her vagina with her fingers. "Jamie I am ready to have some photos taken of me."

Jamie seeing his girlfriend spread out in front of them he started to photograph her from all angles, his father taking direction from him as he is shooting the model.

This is the first time Tom can take a good look at the younger woman's pussy and breasts. "She is one looker and has the innocence of a young girl." He though while working the lights for Jamie.

Charlene was in a position to see the modeling session and also sitting at the computer going through the photos that were taken together. "Actually the photos are very good Jamie took of us." The older woman thought as she scrolled through the photos.

"Mom, can I take some photos of you in the same position Tammy just modeled in?"

"Yes, I guess so. Jamie" The older woman said as she sat on the couch that was just vacated by Tammy, and reclining spreading her legs, as Tammy did before her.

Jamie, doesn't your mother look fetching in the position showing her womanhood?" Tammy said, smiling at the older woman, while she was talking to her boyfriend.

Starting to photograph his mother without acknowledging his girlfriend's comment as Jamie was concentrating on composition of his photos, knowing he will have to bring the photos to the professor to critique. His father was following him around with the lighting as Jamie directed him.

"I am proud of my wife that she has the courage to show her intimate being to her son, so he can photograph her." Tom was thinking looking at his lovely mature wife with her pussy and breasts showing, while she smiled at the camera.

After taking a hundred photos Jamie said. "Mom, you look tired I think we're done. I have enough photos to pick from and put on disk to bring to Professor Beatty, so he can critique my work. Thank you."

"Jamie you can use some of my photos also if you like to give to the professor. That is if there are any good enough to use." Tammy said.

From the time Jamie finished shooting the two women; he was loading and cropping the photos of his mother and Tammy. Tammy remained nude and was there with him to put her two cent in. It took him until midnight to finish the photo selection and photo shop the photos, but the young couple thought they looked great.

They went to bed in the same room for the first time, both were nude, but they were too tired to make love.

The next morning was another story. Jamie thought he was having a wet dream, he was getting the best blow job of his young life. He opened his eyes to see tousled red hair slowing moving up and down on his erection. When the fog of sleep cleared he realized that Tammy slept with him last night, and now she was worshiping his manhood in the best way possible. He said. "Stop Tammy I want to make love to you." Gently grabbing Tammy, by the shoulders to bring her up, to have her mount his manhood, he wanted her to control the act.

Tammy understanding what Jamie wanted crawled up onto his chest and backed up until she impaled herself on his manhood moaning as to the wonderful feeling of being filled. "Jamie you feel so good." The young woman groaned as she rode his rod.

They only lasted a few minutes, but Oh was it a joyous few minutes. He came and she had an orgasm almost at the same time. She lay on his chest with him still embedded in her womanhood.

"I love you Tammy." Jamie whispered to the beautiful young woman.

"I love you also Jamie." Tammy said as she started to French kiss Jamie, which caused a twitching of his love muscle.

"We better stop and get ready for church or we will be late, if we go for round two." Jamie said as he rubbed the young woman's back.

Realizing he was right, she got off him and went to his bathroom to shower. She took a towel and dried herself, while Jamie took a shower. She was walking down the hall to her room in only a towel when Charlene came out of the master suite.

"Hi Mom we will be ready for church in about five minutes." Tammy said to the older woman as she walked by.

After the church service the group went to breakfast.

When they arrived home Tom said. "Jamie, do you need to take any more photos today?"

"No Dad, I have enough for a portfolio to show the professor. I was up until midnight putting it together. I will let you see it if you want." Jamie said.

"I am going golfing then if you don't need my services today." Tom said.

Jamie walked into the kitchen to see Tammy and his mother nude. "What is this all about both of you nude?"

"We are going swimming and sunning today you and dad want to join us?" Tammy said.

"Sounds like a great Idea." Jamie said to the women and then hollering. "Dad you sure you want to go golfing?"

"Why would I want to stay home?" Tom said as he was walking into the kitchen to go out to the garage. "Wow, ladies I like your birthday suits, but why are you nude?"

"We decided to do some nude sunbathing and swimming. You sure you want to go play golf it is really hot out you know and the pool is very refreshing." Charlene said as she walked up to her husband and rubbed her body against him.

"You're right Charlene it is too hot to golf today I will stay home."

"That is great Tom, but there is only one thing. If you're going to swim with us you and Jamie have to be nude also, isn't that right Tammy."

"That's right mom from now on the pool area is nude only." Tammy said.