First Time Sauna Fun

Story Info
In search of gloryholes I visit my local sauna.
2.1k words
4.14
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've tried to make this a good read and it's just as much about the experience of being in a sauna for the first time as it is about the sex but if you want to skip to that it starts at the mention of a massage about halfway through.

Enjoy!

For pretty much my entire adult life I've had an obsession with the idea of gloryholes, the idea of seeing an anonymous rock-hard cock sliding into view. Pulsing with pre cum and excitement as I reach out to pleasure the random man on the other side of the wall, nothing gets me harder than fantasising about that.

Sadly very few places still have them here in the UK, especially in actual public toilets. During one of my many horned-up online searches for them, I found that my local gay sauna only 5 minutes away had some. I'd heard of gay saunas/bathhouses before but never really given them much thought before. Honestly, I've always struggled with the idea of random hook-ups or chatting up in general. I've always been shy and barring a one-time experience through Grindr, my only sexual encounters were with people I've dated long term.

Everything I read about the sauna sounded like it wasn't great.

It was dated and falling apart at the edges.

The price of admission was too much.

The crowd were older and not so hot, which honestly was a plus for me as while I think I'm decent looking the Adonises on the ads for other places were intimidating.

Unlike any other place I could find online however, it had Gloryholes.

After a month or so (I did say I'm shy) of building up the courage I finally set my mind to go. I spent much of my day getting ready, douching and grooming myself, till I was as appealing as I could be. I took my dose of PReP (can never be too careful) and headed out. My nerves were going crazy but I quickly found the discreet entrance, slipped in and paid my the fee.

I asked the attendant if there were any ground rules I should know seeing as it was my first time. He just smiled and nodded in the direction of the lockers so I just followed his gaze and went to change. Instantly I regretted not bringing a pair of sliders or flip-flops, the floor felt like it was begging for a clean.

As I began to undress an old heavy West Asian man in a towel strolled in and sat a few feet away, eyes glued to me as I stripped. I nervously smiled at him thinking maybe he was interested but his expressionless face simply stared as I peeled down my boxers revealing my cock, semi-hard from being watched, before wrapping the all-too-small towel around my tall bulky frame and headed into the facilities proper.

I didn't know what I fully expected but I was pretty quickly disappointed to see how empty the place was. It was midweek, days before Christmas, so maybe everyone was too busy spending time with family to be in a place like this. I gave myself a quick tour of the facilities.

The sauna and steam room looked good if a touch small and the jacuzzi was large but hard to get comfortably relaxed in, too deep to sit but too shallow to stand.

All this time the only guy I saw was a slim short man, probably in his early 30s, he was drifting between each area visibly annoyed, seemingly trying his hardest to ignore me. I wasn't bothered, he was the opposite of my type and I'd already accepted this visit might be a bust.

After getting my sweat on for a few minutes I spotted the stairs to the basement, I knew from reading online that's where the gloryholes were. I excitedly made my way down the steps hoping maybe more men would be down here. The stairs opened up into the biggest area yet, double-layered benches were set up in front of a large tv, currently showing dated but hot 70's/80's porn.

I ventured deeper into the dark areas. To the side of the TV viewing room was an open space with mats on the floor, clearly meant for multiple men but sadly empty. Finally, I rounded the corner into the deepest darkest space and found the gloryholes. I got hard just seeing them for the first time, my imagination already running away with possibilities. I checked each one, these weren't the nice ones with TVs from pornos, they were nothing more than small cupboards empty save for a hole. But that's all I needed, now all I wanted was a cock to pop through for me to pleasure.

I spent about ten minutes waiting, slowly wanking at the thought I might suck my first anon cock any moment now. But as time went on I realised with how empty the place was, nothing was going to happen here today.

It felt shit knowing my fantasy was closer than ever but still too far away.

I began to make my way back through the dark rooms, stopping to wank to the classic porn for a bit, hoping for anyone to walk down the steps and join me. Sadly no one came.

At this point, I was ready to call the trip a bust. I chose the wrong day/time to come. I decided to make the most of the large admission fee I paid and go for another session in the sauna before leaving.

Walking in I saw an older man in there already sitting next to the door, legs spread eyes closed as I slid past to the other side of the L-shaped benches. Before I settled in I got a better look at him.

He was decent looking, probably in his late 40s or early 50s, slight gut but not overweight. Short black curly hair matched the bush around his soft and short but thick cock.

As I began to relax he took a look at me before asking about my tattoos. We began to speak about art before the conversation led to other mundane things. I think he could tell I was nervous, I kept my towel on while he gently fondled his package as we spoke.

He likely realised that the only chance either of us would get for fun here was with each other and finally asked if I would like a massage. I agreed, still unsure if he wanted anything sexual to come out of our chat. He led me back into the lockers before showing me there was an upstairs section too. Here's where the private rooms and cabins were, small lockable rooms with padded benches and nothing else. He asked me to lay face down and let him work his magic.

It was my first massage ever and he was self-admittedly untrained but his hands felt good. He climbed on top, making sure to press his naked body against me, making me moan especially as he kneaded my ass and thighs. After working over my back a bunch he told me to flip over and I obliged.

He could see the effect his hands had as my cock stood to attention, slowly stiffening as he began to rub and knead my inner thighs before gently sliding his hand onto my dick.

As his hand began to wank me off he turned his attention to my nipples as he slowly sucked and licked at them. Nipple play doesn't do anything for me unless it's rough but I could tell he liked what he was doing so played up my moans to let him know his hands felt great on my cock.

He kissed his way up from my chest as I found out for the first time how good it feels to be kissed on my neck, I became a moaning slut ready to do anything for him.

His mouth met mine and we made out as I gripped his back, pulling him into me for the kiss. I sucked his tongue like I wanted to suck his cock but he had other plans as he pulled away and began to kiss and lick at the tip of my uncut 7-inch cock.

He licked down my throbbing shaft before sliding back up to the top and taking my whole length in one go with no struggle. Sucking came easy to him as he got to work, sliding my cock in and out of his throat.

He knew how to make me feel good but annoyingly he never got into a rhythm doing the things that made me moan the most. It felt like once he heard me enjoy something he moved on to something else. It felt good but also felt like it wasn't going to make me cum any time soon.

Turned on but frustrated I thought to myself that I came here to suck cock, I'm going to do just that. I pushed him off me onto the bench I slipped onto my knees in front of him and went back to kissing him.

I kissed down his neck to his hairy chest and began to work on his nipples. His moans grew so much louder that I realised this was one of the things he enjoyed most. His nipples were larger and thicker than any I'd seen before, let alone sucked, but each dash of my tongue drew deep moans.

As I sucked his nipples my hands got to work massaging his cock. My lips on his nipples meant he got rock hard very quickly. His length was shorter than mine, maybe about 4 inches, but his thickness matched mine as I leaned down to lick the precum dripping from his bulbous cut tip poking out of his forest of pubes.

The second that taste hit my tongue I turned into the secret cock slut I am and began to worship his cock and balls as if they were my god. I licked and sucked every inch and even tried slipping my tongue towards his ass to no avail. All the while my cock dripped like crazy onto the floor and my knees.

After minutes of this cock worship past I settled into a technique of sucking deep then using my hand to wank him as I pulled off to lick the tip. It was hard because of his smaller size but his moans grew and his thighs began to twitch.

Just as I felt he was reaching towards climax he pushed me back and stood up, ordering me to sit back on the bench. I complied and he began to wank me off, harder and faster this time as he used his other hand to play with his nipples. I could tell he wanted me to cum now but while turned on I just wasn't getting close. I decided to see what he'd do if I slid my ass off the edge of the bench and lift my legs inviting him to do something more. I hadn't been fucked before, and still haven't, but I was open to it in the heat of the moment. Instead, he simply began to rub my asshole with one hand as he wanked me with the other. His fingers teased entering my hole but never dug in, instead rubbing against me vigorously as I pushed into the pressure begging to be finger fucked.

This was the sensation I needed as my moans became uncontrollable and my climax approached. He didn't let up as shot after shot of my cum was unleashed, first into my face, then chest, then stomach, before the last spurt settled on his hand still gripping my throbbing cock. He sat down and leaned back on top of me as he began to furiously wank. He told me to rub my cum into his chest so I did just that, massaging my warm cum into each pec and nipple. It didn't take long before he shot all over himself and we stayed there laying in post-orgasmic bliss.

Once we had recovered a bit we got up to go get showered. I licked up my cum from my body as we walked back down to the shower, not realising how late it had gotten we were the last ones here if there were others here at all earlier. There was only one communal shower so we made small talk as we cleaned up. Cold and in a bit of a mixed state of emotions I finished quickly and was already dressed by the time he got back to his locker. I said a quick goodbye and Merry Christmas before handing back my key and heading out into the night.

All in all, I had a good time, sadly didn't get to live my Gloryhole dream but I was able to experience a Sauna in the most pressure-free way possible.

Now I just need to build the courage to go again on a busy Saturday and hopefully get a Gloryhole story to share!