First Time Sex

Story Info
18 year old boy wanted to feel a real cock in him.
1.5k words
4.1
27.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasties
Nasties
77 Followers

***All characters are 18 years or older***

Have you ever been in your room, either sitting down or lying down on your bed, bored out of your mind and horny as hell? I guess we all have been there. I surely did and still do. I am 18 years old; I am a full-time student; I don't work any part-time jobs and most of the time I stay at home either playing or doing schoolwork. I don't even go out to party with my friends in the weekend, so I don't meet new people that much.

Why? That's a good question and the answer is because secretly I am gay. I don't think that my friends know or realise that I am gay because they always tell me to go with them partying so that we can all pick up girls and maybe have some fun with them. And that is the reason I don't go out with them.

I don't care at all about having any sexual activity with a girl. All I crave is a cock. But that is a problem since no one know that I am gay. Thus, no one knows that my ass is aching to be fucked. Returning to being bored and horny at home, to try and fill the massive hole that isn't being plugged with a cock I sometimes penetrate my ass with any handle that I can find at home.

It's usually messy, unsatisfactory and always a bitch to clean it up. So here I am, Saturday night lying on my bed, lusting for a cock up my ass that is currently nowhere in sight. You would tell me: "Why don't you buy a dildo?" and you would be right. However, I would need to be really careful. I don't want to risk buying one and have my mother or father open up the package to find a dildo that is addressed to their son. I find it that its not worth the risk.

So back to Saturday night, I am on my bed. My parents have gone out, so I am alone at home. As they left, I am immediately stripped down naked. I always enjoy being totally naked whenever possible and roaming around the house naked makes me aroused. I decided to jerk off to some gay porn. I see this guy that is being fucked, not a single hair on his body. That got me curious.

I went on the edge of the bed, sticked my ass out towards the mirror and looked back to see my virgin hairy asshole. I wondered what I would look like being smooth and hairless. So I decided to remove all my bodily hair. My mother has this cream where you apply it on the hair you want removed, leave it for a few minutes on and then rinse off your body.

I covered myself with the stuff, and after a few minutes I rinsed myself. Not a single hair was left on my body. I quickly got myself dry again and hopped back on the bed, pointing my ass towards the mirror. I gazed at my now hairless asshole and truth be told I found it hot. I started jerking off and almost came for my own ass.

I stood up in front of the mirror and looked at my naked body. I saw a short-ish guy, a bit pale, a smaller then average size cock, and a nice round ass. I continued looking at myself and my new hairless body and thought that there would definitely be some guy that would like to be all over me.

So I hoped on Grindr, hopeful to find someone. I didn't upload a picture of my face as I was shy to show it, call me paranoid. Since I didn't have a picture I thought that my Display Name should be something catchy, so I decided to call it 'VirginCumDump'. And boy let me tell you it was a success.

Sure a lot of guys came to chat with me but all of them wanted to see my face. I didn't want to, so I told them that if they wanted I could send a pic of my ass. None of them wanted to continue chatting tho. Then, after several chats I found a guy that told me it was OK if I didn't want to send a picture of my face. I asked him if he wanted to see my ass, but he replied asking me if I had a black permanent marker. I quickly checked and found one and replied with a yes. He told me to write 'TOM' on my ass, using my asshole as the 'O'.

I was too horny to care so I wrote it on my ass with the permanent marker, took a picture and sent it to him. After a while he replied, telling me that he came from that picture. He then sent me a picture of his thick, veiny, hairy cock and a face picture. It was followed by a request to send him my location. I froze, thinking whether I should or shouldn't, but I guess I was too horny to care as well and I sent it.

While I was waiting for him, I grabbed my favourite 'toys' aka, whatever long round thing there was in the house and stretched my hole with it, in anticipation for a bigger cock. Some 20 minutes later, the doorbell rang, and it was Tom. He's bald with a long beard, fit and hairy and taller then me that made me feel intimidated by him.

He didn't utter a single word. He grabbed me and threw me on the couch that was next to the door in the living room. He removed my pants exposing my bare ass as I wasn't wearing underwear. He flipped me on my stomach and spread my ass cheeks to see his name written across my asshole. I heard him taking pictures with his phone presumably of the my ass with his name written on it.

So I sticked my ass out for him to get better pictures. He then started fingering my ass, always sticking more fingers in. I was already a bit stretched so to be honest it didn't feel like anything special to me. After getting his third finger in, he went on to lick my hole. That was now a new sensation, feeling his wet tongue working around and on my asshole whilst feeling his beard brushing against my ass.

I was still face down, ass up and I was now lusting to feel his tongue inside me. But, he just went ahead with his already rock hard cock and penetrated me instantly. I felt an explosion of feelings, some good and some bad, mostly pain since his cock was the biggest thing to enter my ass.

I almost began shouting with the pain but after a few, the pain went away and all I could feel was pleasure. He fucked me hard and fast and ruthlessly, he was like a machine. I saw that he was recording himself fucking me as I saw the flash on. I made sure that my moans where loud enough to be heard. He was grunting on the other side, as he was feeling his cock thrusting against my tight asshole.

Then someone called him. I thought that he was going to hang up to continue fucking me, but he responded. As he kept fucking me he talked on the phone and whoever he was talking too knew that he was fucking someone. Eventually he told them:

"Yeah I am fucking this smooth bitch boy in the ass. Yeah he's moaning like a real bitch. Listen, just send me the location of your house and I'll be there tomorrow. Gotta go, I am about to dump my load in this ass." and he hung up.

He flipped me on my back now, raised my legs up and he put his face against mine as he continued pounding me. He looked me directly in my eyes with an intense stare. I could feel his hot breath on my face. He started grunting more and more, until he let out one big grunt followed by a sigh of relief. I felt his cum flowing in my ass and I knew it was a big one.

He pumped a few more thrusts in to make sure he emptied his balls in me. Then he just got up, got dressed and left. I stayed there, enjoying the feeling that was my used ass. Then a sudden idea came to my mind. I recorded myself pushing his cum in a cup. Then I recorded myself jerking myself off and cumming in the same cup, drank it all and sent it to him on Grindr.

I went on my bed waiting for him to reply. I thought about my first time with another man, how it felt, how he used me and how I didn't cum while he fucked me. I drifted off, naked and slept until morning.


Nasties
Nasties
77 Followers