First Time Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several penetrating thrusts, I saw her hips begin to move with each motion, grinding against the cock as she impaled herself on it. Each time she pulled the toy out I could see how shiny and wet its length was. She was breathing fast and I knew she was close to orgasm. However, again she stopped herself just on the edge of climax.

She pushed the dildo deep inside her vagina, then sat up to the laptop again. She began to type, "So, how was that? Tell me what you want me to do to this cock."

She spent a few minutes reading and responding, as I sat in the corner trying to ignore the desperate ache that only continued building. I had never seen her like this and it was killing me. Once she was finished, she leaned back in the bed and turned around so that her ass was facing the camera.

The toy was still inside her and she began to slowly ride up and down on it, cowgirl style. With each bounce the bed creaked and I could see her breasts bouncing. With one hand she held the dildo, while she spread her knees apart so that she could take the full length inside each time. Her sex was largely hidden from view but her ass was bouncing in a way that was mesmerizing. She was moaning faster and louder now. I couldn't help but stroke my cock as I watched her, just like I knew everyone else was doing. She was a goddess and we were helpless to resist.

After a long minute of riding the cock, she leaned forward and fell into a doggy position on her hands and knees. She reached back and cupped the dildo, thrusting it deep inside herself as she pushed back against it. While the previous position had been hot, this was something else entirely. Like this, her gaping pussy was in full view, as was her tight asshole. I watched both her holes spread and contract as she fucked herself. The message dings were going nonstop now, and I could see at least a dozen open cock cam tabs where they were stroking themselves to climax along with her.

I knew it wouldn't be long now. Her beautiful body was rocking and shuddering, her breath was fast and ragged. Watching her throbbing pussy take each thrust of the cock was amazing. There was a wet slapping noise each time she buried the dildo in her pussy. Just as enticing was the wall of cocks that were currently watching her fuck herself, while they were stroking off. Even I couldn't believe that we had pulled in so many viewers. It was amazing.

I heard her gasp in pleasure and I knew she was about to orgasm. She thrust even faster into her body as she writhed, letting out a long and sensual moan. The bed creaked and groaned as she bounced. Her legs went out from under her as her knees splayed open, causing her to fall flat onto the bed. She did not stop fucking herself. On the laptop screen, several more cocks exploded, spraying their loads. I could see wet fluid dripping from her hole with each convulsing squeeze of her vagina.

She moaned softly as the thrusting slowed down. Her hair was a mess and I could see a sheen of sweat on her ass. She lay there catching her breath as the dinging messages continued to come in. My cock was about to explode as I read a few of them.

"10/10!"

"Fucking amazing show, came everywhere!"

"Can't wait to see you again!"

After a long moment of just breathing, she finally pulled the toy out. She sat up, moved to the laptop, and switched the camera off. The green light faded to a dull red.

"So," she said breathlessly, "what did you think of that?"

I responded by shoving her back onto the bed. I rolled her over onto her back, pulled her up onto her knees, and then mounted her. She was too tired and breathless to resist, and was mostly limp as I moved her body where I wanted it.

I took a moment to appreciate her body. Her asshole was tight and sweaty, her pussy was gaping and soaking wet. I knew she wouldn't need any lube so I thrust directly into her stretched hole. She moaned as I fucked her roughly. My cock was throbbing and I knew it wouldn't take long.

My balls slapped against her clit as I rode her. Her pussy was loose from the hard toy fucking, but it was dripping and warm. It felt amazing. As I fucked her I replayed the messages in my head. I thought about all the cocks that had been stroked to her and all the guys who had just came to her show. I wondered just how many people had watched her fuck herself to orgasm. I imagined those same guys standing around us, jacking off and covering her entire body with semen.

I exploded inside her. We both moaned together as a huge load of my cum was pumped directly into her. I was sure it was the biggest load I had ever given her. I held my entire length inside her to ensure that every drop filled her up. Even then, our mixed fluids flowed around my cock and stained the bed under us. My nails dug into her skin and all I could feel was the pulsing spurts as my balls emptied.

Spent, I collapsed beside her on the bed.She rolled over to me and laid her head on my chest. We both just rested there, trying to catch our breath and process everything that had occurred. I held my wonderful wife close as my hardness slowly softened. I was certain that her hole was flooded and dripping, but at this point we didn't care.

"Well," I said, "to answer your question, I think that went pretty fucking great!"

12