First Time Sucking a Big Clit

Story Info
Sloppy Clit Sucking in Jamaica.
1.2k words
4.14
13.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Shane a 26 year old Jamaican living in Kingston, Jamaica. I've always loved making a woman orgasm. I'm open to doing any sexual acts which gives the most intense orgasms. One day I was in a super market shopping for groceries as I live alone. While making my way through the aisles I saw this older woman. She was about 5ft 4inches, dark skinned with a chubby body type. She has a nice round ass, juicy voluptuous breast with a little tummy.

I'm not the most confident when approaching women however I felt moved to say Hi and introduced myself. I gave her a compliment describing exactly what I saw and how attractive she was. She smiled and told me her name was Lisa and she's 45 years old. She is a mother of two sons and had been divorced for 5 years. I expressed my feelings towards her and asked her if I could take her out for a date later that night. She seemed hesitant as she stated her sons will be worried. I told her I would have her back before it was too late. We then exchanged numbers and approached the cashier.

I couldn't stop thinking about how sexy Lisa was and what I'd do to her if she let me or given me a chance. About 6pm my phone rang and it was her asking me what time did I plan to come. I decided on 7:30pm which she agreed and we decided to get ready. I was hard just by thinking about spending time with her as I put on my jeans I could see my dick print bulging out. I have a 9inch black dick. She sent me the location and I drove to her house in Arcadia. A nice residential community no worry about violence.

She opened her front door and I was amazed how beautiful and sexy she looked in her dress. It was a short red silk dress and her hair was braided back with edges done neatly. I could see her nipples piercing through the dress as she wore no bra. I got out of the car and opened the door for her as I was trying to me a gentle man and not just a Young man who is eager for sex. We drove to a restaurant and while on the way we talked about what we liked in a partner and the activities she enjoyed. Like going to the river, beach, picnics or drinking wine. All those things I enjoyed as well so I definitely knew I would enjoy her company.

We arrived at Taurus Garden restaurant where they have Chinese food. I had already reserved our seating so the waitress took us there. I told her to order what she would prefer and I did the same. We talked and laughed and she told me she doesn't get the chance to go out that often and she really appreciated me taking her out. She confessed that it has been a while since anyone made an effort or she was just too busy to notice because of work and the kids. I told her I enjoy her company and would take her out as much as possible.

I asked her what's her love life like and she replied saying that it was none existent and she would masturbate twice per month but the orgasms are nothing like what sex with her husband had given her. I told her I would love to be there for her in every way possible and that she deserves someone like me who loves to ensure she's satisfied. She seemed very intrigued as she said men my age do not care about how satisfied females are. I told her I'm open to anything that would make her orgasm very intense.

I felt this sense of bravery and I told her I had a fetish. I told her I've always wanted to suck a nice sized clit. She smiled and said that's not something most men in Jamaica think of doing. And she told me she had a nice size clit and it very sensitive. That made me very hard and I told her that putting it in my mouth is all I could think about. She confessed that she had never experienced anyone sucking her pussy as her husband never did that and I was one of her fantasies. I immediately told her that the back seat of my car is available and she laughed and called me naughty. We continued to laugh and talk as we finished up our meal.

I told her I knew a spot where we could look out at the city lights and if she would join me and she accepted. We left the restaurant with her hands firmly gripping mines as we walked to the car. While driving she held my hand just the same and told me she really enjoyed dinner and showed her appreciation. I told her this is the first of many as I enjoyed her company. We arrived at the location and the lights we beautiful. As we sat in the car and talked I wondered if now is the time to make the first move but I didn't want to seem eager.

She then asked me what I saying about my backseat. I smiled and told her to go around and I'll show her, which she did. I went around the back and slid the front passenger seat forward. I went on my knees infront of her and told her I want to please her. I began to kiss her legs from her knees up to inner thigh. Her breathing changed. I noticed she was wearing a nice cotton pink panty. She opened her legs slightly and I kissed and licked my way up to the panty. I licked her camel to until her panties were soaked. She began to moan softly. I then used my hands to pull down the panty all the way off.

She opened her legs and I could see her big clit poking through the hood of the clit. I told her it was beautiful. And I kissed it and began to lick and suck her clit until it was erect. I used my tongue to reach as far as possible inside her vagina and started to fuck her with my tongue. I'm not shy to use saliva and I make it extremely wet and sloppy. I continued until she orgasmed. I told her to cum as many times as possible. I kept on going for 45 minutes. Then I pulled a condom for my wallet and fucked her for 30 minutes. I came then sat beside her and told her she had the best pussy. She came up over me and kissed me and told me thank you.

I told her it was my pleasure. She looked really exhausted from the many orgasms so I told her I was ready to take her home and she agreed. While on the way home she held my hand the entire ride. I dropped her home and she said don't hesitate to call. I said I won't. I couldn't stop thinking about her big clit. She migrated to the United States after 6 months and I've been searching for a woman with a big clit in Kingston ever since.