First Time Threesome

Story Info
Fantasies Do Cum True.
1.1k words
4.15
14.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
77 Followers

Stephanie had always wanted to have an experience with another woman. More specifically, a Threesome. This urge and curiosity to explore a sexual prowess beyond her norm.

Being in the prime years of her life, Stephanie was very open to opportunities. Her dating life came easy enough. She is attractive. Fairly tall, dirty blonde hair, light eyes, with a firm build.

She typically lived the average life of a person in their late 20's. Going to work, visiting with family, and engaging with social activities.

Stephanie met Alex at a social outing with friends a handful of months ago. He's alright, she likes hanging out with him and likes its casual nature. No Pressure for a huge commitment. Plus, Alex is a bit of a beefcake. Standing at around 6 '2, dark hair and eyes, and with that muscular build of his, Stephanie found him very attractive and was enjoying their robust sex life.

Stephanie met Angie at her customer service job. Angie was around the same age, cute, and friendly. She took notice of Angie's long black hair trailing down to her waist and those sparkling green eyes she could hypnotize with. Stephanie had come to admire Angie's form and checked her out often. The two of them would smile and exchange glances throughout their day, harmless flirty stuff feeling it out.

They weren't really friends where they had the same social circles or even really hung out to cultivate a deeper connection. It was laid back. Even in conversations about sexual experiences, they both showed genuine interest in learning about each other's preferences. As though the horny details revealed stirred the arousal for more.

Stephanie had mentioned her infatuation with Angie to Alex a few times and he knew of her desire to be with another woman. He found it to be a turn on and encouraged her to invite Angie over to hang out. They met a few times in passing when he would stop by her work. He agreed, Angie was cute.

Saturday evening rolls around. The three of them were hanging out at Stephanie's apartment, listening to music, drinking, and smoking weed. They were all feeling loose and free while rubbing against each other dancing around.

Alex and Stephanie naturally begin light touching and petting, which lead to making out and deeper groping. This part is familiar. Angie reaches out, squeezing Stephanie's ass and breasts commanding her attention. Stephanie melts into Angie's kiss. Her lips were soft every time they parted, creating the pathway for her tongue to enter Stephanie's mouth. It was exhilarating.

Stephanie immediately reacted with a soft moan. Her pussy was growing moist by the second anticipating Angie's touch.

Alex continued to allow his hands to wander both women as they explored each other. He then reached under Angie's skirt to touch her eager pussy. He found she wasn't wearing any panties as he began rubbing her wetness. He removed his pants to stroke himself.

Angie begins raising Stephanie's shirt from the bottom hem making her instinctively raise her arms for it to be slipped top off. Angie starts teasing Stephanie's hard nipples with her tongue. Then slips her fingers under Stephanie's skirt, pushing them gently inside. She slowly pumps in, then out, eventually moving up to Stephanie's clit making her shiver.

Angie's other hand is still squeezing Stephanie's ass. Stephanie reaches under the skirt to touch her pussy, finding her soaked. She gently lubricates and massages Angie's clit with her juices. Soft moans and whimpers fill the room as they finger each other. Alex pulls over a chair and sits down. While he watches, he grips his veiny cock sliding up and down his length with deep strokes.

Angie moves down on all fours in front of Alex after removing her clothes and starts sucking his throbbing cock. He's already trembling and oozing precum.

Stephanie removes the rest of her clothes and shifts to stand beside him. He slides his fingers in her wet slit while taking one of her warm breasts in his mouth.

Angie sits up on her knees as Stephanie swings her leg over to sit and straddle his lap. With her back nestled against his warm bare chest, she lowered herself down onto him. She starts to slowly grind him. Her legs are propped wide open by his placing her pussy on display. Angie leans in separating Stephanie's warm soft lips at her clit using the tip of her tongue to massage it. Stephanie squeals out in ecstasy staring down into Angie's mesmerizing green eyes becoming lost in the pleasure.

Alex reaches around to cup and squeeze Stephanie's tits, gently tweaking her hard nipples. Her pussy felt so warm gliding along his dick like velvet. Her wetness was dripping from her coating his shaft. He tells her to stand and straddle so Angie could clean those sweet juices off of him. When she slips off and leans back into him, he reaches around to finger her. His other hand is still fondling her breast.

Angie sucked Stephanie's pussy juices from his shaft filling the room with incredibly intense slurping sounds making Alex moan along with them.

Alex pushes Stephanie's hips back down to bury himself back inside her. Angie resumes suckling Stephanie's clit, then moves down further to Alex's balls. She sucked and licked his smooth sack, getting him so turned on, he pushed Stephanie's hips for a deeper grind.

He's moaning louder, breathing faster, getting closer.

Suddenly he stops pushing on her hips saying he doesn't want to cum yet. He has Stephanie stand up so they can change positions. As she dismounts, Angie cleans his cock one last time before he stands up to move around behind her. Stephanie sits in the vacant chair, opening her legs with her heels gripping the edge of her seat.

Angie buries her face in Stephanie's pussy, sliding her tongue inside making her twitch grabbing a handful of her hair. Alex gets down on his knees behind Angie fucking her from behind. She pauses only briefly to moan as he fucks her.

He starts off slow, watching his length disappear then reemerge, glistening with her pussy juice. Then he grasps her hips digging his fingers in as he pounds into her. The sounds of skin slapping skin echo the room as he thrusts deep and rough. She increases the vigor in her tongue movements making Stephanie squirm, surrendering to the wave of pleasure washing over her making her legs spasm uncontrollably.

Alex is ready to explode from his feral pounding, moaning and growling, he quickly pulls out and shoots his hot ropes onto Angie's back.

After cleaning up, Angie walks over laying on the bed spreading herself open. Stephanie snuggles in laying next to her, kissing her amazing lips. Then touches her supple breasts with gentle fingertips guiding a nipple into her mouth.

She reaches down to caress Angie's clit, faster and faster until she cries out shaking in climax. Stephanie snuggles closer to her as she trembles and recovers. They soon lose track of the time laying in bed, naked, tangling their warm limbs together, just blissfully staring at the ceiling.

artgasim
artgasim
77 Followers