First Visit to an Online Buddy

Story Info
Finally worked up the courage to suck a dick.
810 words
4.05
7.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ford800
ford800
7 Followers

The beginning of this story is pretty standard and familiar to anyone whose read stories like this before. I am a married guy in my 50s, in a straight relationship for 20+ years where the sex stopped a long time ago. After years of looking at gay porn, I finally got up the courage to sign up for one of those online hookup sites. I was just looking at first, occasionally responding to messages from other guys. I really wanted to hook up. Correction: I really wanted to suck a dick.

I had tried my hand at sucking on a couple of dildos I had bought, and was getting better at getting the whole thing in my mouth without gagging. I was tried of plastic, though. I wanted the real thing. But I was worried about being found out (and also insecure about my small dick and my tendency to blow a load with minimal stimulation) and so kept to myself. I slowly put myself more out there, though, slowly adding details to my profile, then some pics of my cock, and finally a couple videos of me jerking off and erupting with a huge load courtesy of hours of slow edging.

Eventually, I worked up enough courage and agreed to meet a guy who lived not that far from my house. I made it clear I was only interested in oral and needed to be discreet. I also told him I had never been with a guy and his would be the first dick I had ever sucked. He said he liked breaking in new guys, so we set up a time to meet. I went over to his house early in the morning on my way to work so my wife didn't think anything of my leaving. He was about my age and height, a little more out of shape than me, but very solid. It was thrilling to finally be with a man, and when he kissed me I was both surprised and immediately started to get hard. We quickly stripped and hungrily made out while grinding our dicks against each other.

Eventually I moved my mouth off his and slid myself down his body towards his cock. It was meaty and thick, exactly what the pictures looked like. I put it to my tongue to taste it, and then slowly wrapped my lips around the head. As I worked my mouth down his shaft, I thought of the stories I had read where writers described a cock as both hard and soft at the same time, muscly yet giving. I tried to keep my teeth behind my lips as I had been practicing, but I slipped a few times in my eagerness.

After some bobbing up and down, me marvelling inwardly that I was finally doing what I had fantasized about for so long, he pulled my head up to his and kissed me again. He grabbed me tightly and slowly turned, my body turning with him so he was on top of me. He started to slide down, and I expected him to take my member in his mouth. Instead, he kept sliding down and lifted my legs, clearly working towards my ass. I reacted right away and told him I did not want to be fucked. He said he'd be gentle, but I said again that I didn't want to get fucked. He took my no for no and then slid to the end of the bed and indicated he wanted me on my kneed with my mouth back on his dick. I gladly complied.

I went back to business, trying to fit as much of his cock in my mouth as I could without scratching him with my teeth. I slipped a couple more times, and I realized I needed more practice. I loved bobbing up and down on his thick cock, and a couple times managed to get almost the whole thing in for a few seconds. He put his hands ion my head and started thrusting, which was a little hard to handle. After a couple minutes, he pulled out and said that he wasn't going to be able to cum, that he could only cum from fucking. He kissed me a couple more times and grabbed his clothes to get dressed,. I followed, and once dressed, he put his hands on my neck again for a couple of final passionate kissed before he showed me out.

I left disappointed that I wasn't able to suck him to completion and taste his cum in my mouth, which slightly overwhelmed my excitement at having finally acted on my years-long fantasy. I knew that I was going to do it again, though, and was determined to make sure that the next time I gave nothing but pleasure and received a mouthful of cum.

ford800
ford800
7 Followers