Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 03

Story Info
George and Coralia make love.
2.6k words
4.54
3.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Fisherman's Delicious Catch

Chapter 4

Coralia looked down at her nude body cradled in the arms of this massive man with his saliva still shining on her hardened nipples and she felt herself shake with excitement and anticipation. She saw little, tiny marks on her breasts and sunken belly leftover from the guide. Past her belly, her bald, naked pussy was gleaming in the subdued light with her feminine nectar and her scent demonstrating her former passion and continued arousal.

So far everything George had done had blown away all of her fantasies. From saving her from the fishermen to the passionate hurricane that still buffeted her, he was beyond everything she wanted.

In a solemn and yet tone filled with hero-worship, Coralia whispered, "You came and saved me like I prayed you would."

"Yes," he replied. "I couldn't leave you in the hands of that scum. You, my dear, deserve something much better and we will find it together."

Her eyes looked at him warily as she asked, "Where are you taking me?"

He gently looked at her saying, "To my cabin for now."

She looked at him with her survival instincts kicking in. An innocence yet wary look appeared in her eyes as she bluntly asked, "Are you going to fuck me?"

George looked surprised at her candour and gently said, "No, I have fallen in love with you and I'm going to take care of you."

"You don't want to fuck me?" She looked surprised squirming in his arms, thrusting her breasts towards his face. Life hiding from humans had taught her that if he didn't like her body she was in real trouble. Her body was the only thing anyone wanted and if he didn't want that, what could he possibly want with her? However, she had seen more than just lust in his eyes and knew he loved her. "Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"My sweet, gorgeous woman," he replied honestly, "you are one of the most beautiful women I have seen. When we go to bed, we would make love and I would not use you for a quick fuck, only to deepen and enrich our love."

Her eyes looked confused, and she stared into his eyes as she innocently asked, "What is the difference?" She could tell they were from different worlds, and he was talking to her like he was from one of those romance novels she read.

He chuckled, "We will discuss that later." His face turned serious as he asked, "Did that scum rape you?"

"No, the leader wanted to, but you saved me before they could. He said I belonged to him, and he could do anything he wanted to me. He said there could be dire consequences if anyone raped me except him. All of them wanted to join in hurting me, and they were only getting started."

"Here we are!" George said as they arrived at his cabin.

He walked to the door, but he had to juggle her in his arms to get the door unlocked. He finally got through the door and laid her on the bed. Her eyes were studying his face trying to figure him out, but even so she lay trustingly in his arms before he laid her on his bed. Her whole demeaner was that of innocent trust. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, she pulled him towards her and snuggled into his shoulder. They held each other for seconds before he pulled back to look at this incredible creature.

He looked for any damage those scum had done to her and felt anger rise inside him, but he found none. Lying on the bed was the most gorgeous, flawless example of femininity he had ever seen. She was taut, lithe with a tight muscular figure, slim hips, a little boy butt, tiny waist, prominent ribs against her skin and perfect full breasts. As tight as her body was, she was covered in soft satiny skin that begged to be caressed and made love to.

She lay softy on the bed unabashed in her nudity, wearing her nakedness like a Vera Wang gown. Still there was an innocence in her that showed in her posture, but mostly in her face. As incredible as her body was, her face took George's breath away. Her heart-shaped face had the beauty and innocence of an angel, and it was difficult for him to stop staring into her eyes. As much as he wanted to be respectful, her pleading eyes drew his lips towards hers.

When their lips touched, sparks flew and what he had intended to be a chaste kiss turned hungry and voracious. Her hands pulled his head closer as her lips gobbled his mouth greedily. He responded as his tongue pried open her lips and possessively dueled with her tongue. She gasped seductively as his kiss took her breath away then she fought back sparring with his tongue.

Desire and passion coursed through her body, and she moaned with yearning as she broke the kiss. She threw her head back keening with desire while exposing her slender neck to his ravenous lips. His mouth wrapped around her neck like a lion taking down prey, but only seductive nibbles reached her skin. His sexy bites sent chills down her body and Coralia arched her neck into his greedy mouth, sacrificing her life to his desire.

While his lips slaked his desire on her delicious neck, his hands engulfed her tiny belly, then crawled up her panting ribcage until they overwhelmed her heaving breasts. Carnal desire conquered Coralia with the dual assault from his lips and hands with her back arched feeding her engorged nipples into George's hands and her neck into his lips.

She had no idea what to do, but she wanted more and dreamed of giving herself to George. Her arms stretched above her head and grasp the bars on the bed's headboard, mimicking some of the bondage she experienced on the dock. She arched her body even more and spread her legs opening herself to George's carnal embrace.

George saw the needful yearning in her eyes. With her neck in his mouth and hands tweaking her nipples, it was obvious that she was giving herself to him. When her legs spread as well, he knew he couldn't resist. One of his hands reluctantly left her wobbling hillock of femininity and pleading nipple to travel down her ribs, into the hollow that was her tiny belly and into the valley between her hip bones. While his fingers teased with her pussy lips, slick with her arousal, his lips left her neck, claiming her deserted nipple.

Completely on their own, her hips tilted towards him demanding more from his fingers. Her head rolled back on her shoulders with her mouth open in a drawn-out gasping moan. George could hear, almost taste and smell her arousal.

As Coralia's body began to wriggle seductively, George leaned over and gave her nipple a seductive little nip. Coralia felt lightning travel from her nipples to her pussy with her whole body convulsing and knotting gloriously. George's fingers easily slid down her taut belly and then through her soaking wet pussy. Blistering fire quickly morphed into powerful waves of pleasure that bounced back and forth from her nipples to her pussy. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers as intense feelings ripped through her body like a runaway train.

Coralia couldn't breathe for several seconds as the extreme waves of pleasure robbed her of muscle control. As her breath came back, she expelled a moan filled scream. It was more a passionate scream than a scream of fear and he heard the difference. He added a second finger to her quim and sucked one of her tortured nipples into his mouth as he continued thrusting his fingers inside her.

Coralia had never felt anything like this, and it was even more intense than her orgasm when hanging from the stanchion. Her whole body was on fire, sensitive from her previous orgasm, anticipation building the fire in her loins, and buffeted with wild passion coursing through her body. She was writhing erotically with her hips thrusting, demanding more from his thrusting fingers, with her red and swollen nipples dancing on her quivering breasts. Nothing in her life prepared her for this and she wanted more of this incredible, wild and dangerous passion.

She felt his hands on her naked skin and each touch sent fiery throbs to her pussy. As she grabbed the bars on the headboard trying to control the fire inside her, his lips latched onto one of her hard nipples and began to suck on it, scraping it against his teeth. Coralia's head fell back as she thrust her breast into his mouth and every tug on her nipple sent a corresponding pulse straight to her pussy. Her passionate need was back, and her body arched in desperate yearning.

Coralia looked down at her nude body cradled in the arms of this massive man with his saliva still shining on her hardened nipples and she felt herself shake with excitement and anticipation. She saw the guide's previous abuse on her breasts and sunken belly, but they were too shallow and only added to the needy desire inside her. Past her belly, her bald naked pussy was gleaming in the subdued light with her feminine nectar and her scent demonstrating her arousal. Strangely, she felt protected and safe cradled in the arms of this massive man, and she was glad it was George taking her.

Suddenly, she thought of hanging from the stanchion and how sexy she felt stretched nude before the fishermen. The flaming desire inside her knew she wanted more, she wanted her man to tease and torment her as he made love to her. She wanted to be conquered while she was helpless like she was hanging from the stanchion. In a wailing plea she breathlessly begged, "Bind me to the bed. Conquer me, enslave me and make me yours. I want to be your woman and always be bound to you."

George's head lifted from her fiery nipple and the fingers stopped teasing her clitoris. He looked at her with wonder and awe, but still couldn't believe she said those things. The innocent person he fell in love with had turned into a wild, desperately carnal creature that needed him to dominate her. He looked into her eyes, looking to see if she really wanted this. Then she repeated, "Bind me, conquer me and turn me into your love slave, like you did on the dock."

Coralia's eyes bore into George, and he could tell this was what she needed. She wanted to be bound and helpless before her man. She wanted to see what he would do and how he would behave with her nude and vulnerable before his lustful power. Would he respect her gift of submission or take her like a wolf in heat?

"My name is George. What is your name?"

Coralia was gulping heated breaths, but managed to moan, "Coralia. My name is Coralia."

George was silent for a second while his eyes ogled this sensuous woman, full of unrequired passion. His hands couldn't stop his caresses and continued teasing her. Then he asked, "Why do you want me to bind you, and have you ever done this before?"

Coralia had trouble talking with her fiery breaths ruling her impassioned form, "I have never made love before and never wanted to until you saved me. I want you to be the first and only." She swallowed a deep breath and continued, "When the fisherman tied me to the stanchion, I felt a fire inside me that I never imagined. The helplessness of being tied seemed to fan the passion inside of me, but I wanted you to be the one to bind me and take me anyway you want. Please show me the passion I have longed for and conquer me."

George's fingers tweaked her nipples and caressed her clit, forcing her body to twist and wriggle in erotic anguish. He kissed her and responded, "I will bind you, make love to you and drive you crazy until I think you have had enough. Is that ok with you?"

Coralia nodded and croaked out an affirmative.

George added, "If you ever want to stop, say 'Red' and I will stop, release you and you will leave, never to come back. Do you understand?"

Coralia nodded and croaked out another affirmative. Now she realized the impact of her decision. It was her complete submission or nothing!

George was a powerful man and could do anything he wanted to this beautiful waif, but he respected her gift. He lifted from the bed and retrieved some rope from his net repair area. He slowly and gently bound her hands to the headboard, then her feet to the footboard of the bed. He ogled her bound stunningly, gorgeous form knowing that her gift of submission was the greatest gift of his life. He went to each corner of the bed and tightened each limb until she was stretched taut in the shape of an X on the bed.

When he finished, her body was tied to the bed with her arms pulled wide over her head and her back was arched. Her breasts looked incredibly inviting thrust upward on top of her bowed back. Her taut belly was stretched thin against her backbone leading to her legs spread wide. Her naked throbbing pussy was displayed wide-open with her head and mouth hanging open between her outstretched arms.

In other words, her body was spread wide-open for him to do anything he wanted to her. Coralia realized this was what she wanted, and she started to tremble with the anticipation of what he was going to do to her. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop it, and this was what she really craved. In a strange paradox, being tied spread open in bondage made her feel liberated, free, sexy and desired.

She couldn't stop anything he wanted to do to her, and with that knowledge, she accepted the outcomes. She knew how she must look, naked, spread wide-open for him to view and lust after. Her lewd display sent thrilling shivers through her stretched taut belly. She lifted her head as far she could to look at her man ogling her body, and his lustful eager looks made her nipples tighten into hard knots. Her excitement made her belly quiver and her pussy weep with a combination of fear and exhilaration.

Coralia had never felt this kind of desire, or this unbridled, crazy erotic need, and she felt so utterly wanton and depraved. She never allowed herself to let go and feel the kind of out-of-control passion her body was capable of. Now tied to the bed, wantonly displayed as the stunningly beautiful woman she is, she was forced to confront those long suppressed sexual urges and needs. Somehow, she knew this was going to be the most intense event of her life.

Coralia looked down, but all she could see were her breasts thrust upwards almost pleading to be ravaged and that knowledge sent another excited quiver through her body. She could feel cold air trying to cool her heated pussy, but the thought of George staring at her wantonly exposed slot only fed the flames generating more womanly nectar.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers