Fishnets / French Maid - Proposal

Story Info
Dakota kinda proposes during threesome (750 Word Challenge)
751 words
4.13
2.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota was fucking me with a strap-on when Terrance entered my apartment.

"The fuck?" I said.

"Hey, Dakota?" Terrance said, giving me a Medium Ignore.

"Yeah?"

"Don't stop assfucking him on my account. Got your text. Umm... 'twins'?"

"Mmmmph," Dakota explained, roughly jamming the dildo all the way inside me with a savage hip thrust. She was sexy as fuck: athletic body softened by curves, gorgeous green eyes, wavy hair like dark wildflower honey, and olive skin.

I grunted and meekly took it. Dakota was probably still pissed at me for having the audacity to * try * to break up with her. All because of a misunderstanding about what she meant by ambiguous phrases like, 'We're through,' or 'I need a real man, not a sissy,' not to mention throwing all her stuff in suitcases, leaving, and blocking my phone number. The 'sissy' part might have been related to Dakota's black fishnet stockings and French maid outfit I was currently wearing, or the stiletto high heels in Fuck Me Red. Or my nails, painted a sparkly salmon-y pink - Warming Rose.

Embracing my feminine side... good and hard.

And by 'embracing' I mean letting several men shove their cocks inside all relevant orifices in a shockingly brief period of time... while undergoing a crash course about how guys can be real arseholes.

"So y'all wanna be 'twins', and share me?"

Dakota thrust into my ass again with the black 8" strap-on dildo. "Got some trepidation about how it could fuck up our relationship, but Desiree said she wanted to be cuckolded."

Terrance stared at me, awestruck. "You got the greatest wife ever, Desiree."

"Wife? More like she's petitioning for reinstatement as my girlfriend, after callously tossing it away three days ago."

"Y'all interact like a married couple. Just assumed."

Dakota said, "He hasn't come around to that epiphany yet about the greatness that would be me as his wife -- he's kinda slow sometimes, bless his heart."

She said 'bless his heart' ironically in her catlike purring drawl, meaning, in the South, 'He's kinda slow, but he's endearing, he tries SO hard.'

Or 'Fuck you.'

If you can't nail the tone of voice, don't even attempt it.

I narrowed my eyes. "You proposing?" You had to keep your wits about you when Dakota talked. Miss a couple crucial comments, you might find yourself getting accidentally married, sans any visible shotgun.

She spanked my ass and stopped thrusting mid-penetration. "No, no, gotta do some objection management first, work thru all your perversions, let you slooowly realize that I'm maybe -- MAYBE -- not as vanilla as you seem to think. Or as I thought when THIS guy" -- she pointed at Terrance, who shrugged amiably -- "was cumming in your ass after you mistakenly thought taking me literally when I said I was 'over you' was a good read of that situation."

I raised my eyebrows.

"So, when you propose, you'll be awake and under no duress other than possibly ginormous amounts of amazing sex. Hell, if you're really persuasive, I might even agree." She shrugged. "Might even happen tonight." She stared at me with a strange intensity.

"What, you got a wedding dress tucked away?" I rolled my eyes.

"No wedding dress..."

"OK..."

"... that you know of."

Another spank, this time with more heat than seemed appropriate.

She turned to Terrance. "You're still dressed?"

Terrance slowly did an ironic strip tease. "Gonna love fucking twins." He was handsome: short black curly hair, perpetually amused dark eyes, deep brown skin, with a hard body.

Naked, he stood in front of me, his large black penis already stiffening, while looking Dakota in the eye. "Could I persuade you twins to get on your knees and give me a slow, much-deserved blowjob?"

Dakota took the strap-on outta me, then seductively crawled next to me. "Hey, sis," she said, getting on her knees to the left beside me, then giving me a lingering, gentle kiss. Then we both looked up expectantly at Terrance.

"You two are so fucking beautiful and sexy," he said, putting his half-erect cock midway between our faces while softly caressing our cheeks.

Dakota moved first, planting soft kisses on the side of Terrance's shaft, then gave me a little Come Join Me sideways nod of her head. I followed her lead, kissing up the other side of his rapidly engorging shaft.

It belatedly hit me.

Wait. Did Dakota sorta propose to me? For real?

Ohhh, fuck.

Bless my heart.