Fit and Tight; My Favourite

Story Info
When he bent over in those tight jeans I almost moaned.
2.8k words
4.37
5.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
171 Followers

All characters are over eighteen. I hope you enjoy the story.

I'd seen him before. He wasn't new here but had started hanging around the snooker hall last weekend. I guessed he was just eighteen and wanted to hit the place as an adult and have some fun without his daddy looking over his shoulder.

I'm sure he had noticed me when I walked in but didn't seem keen to take me on. I watched him from the corner of my eye while I pretended to ignore him. I certainly liked what I saw but I wasn't about to make the first move. Two could play at the indifferent game.

He had a slim. tight, wiry frame, with long blonde hair hanging loose. At about five foot eight and dressed in tight jeans and a fitted tee he was just my type. He looked about sixteen but had to have ID to get in alone so must have been eighteen or nineteen at least.

I was on the next table over potting reds and he was leaning over the table concentrating on a difficult pot into the top right. As he bent over his tight tee rose up showing the white skin of his back and the top of his briefs. Fuck, I nearly moaned as he moved that arse. He gave it a little wiggle and tensed his buttocks.

I was licking my lips as he looked over his shoulder and winked.

So he did want to play.

He kept eye contact as he played his shot without looking at the cue ball and smiled as we both heard the crack of balls banging together and one slipping into the pocket.

He stretched up, still with eye contact and as he turned his fit body towards me he raised his eyebrows and wiggled them provocatively.

"Hi. Fancy a game?" he said.

Mmm. I certainly fancied something. I had come in tonight looking for a hook up and this could be it. I was a little smaller than him and wiry too. I'd spent time at the gym but hadn't been able to put on any appreciable muscle but had a slim frame and a tight, young twentytwo year old body. I wouldn't say no to anything he could offer. My cock had gone from soft to a semi in the few seconds we had talked, or he had talked. I wasn't sure if I could trust my voice not to squeak but I opened my mouth to give it a go.

"OK," I replied, as gruff as I could manage. "Friendly or you wanna bet?"

Now why had I said that? I could tell he was a far better player than me. Me and my big mouth,

"Nagh mate. Just for beer. Anything else wouldn't be fair." He smiled and winked.

I was nearly swooning. Fuck, he was adorable!

He moved over to my snooker table and racked up.

"You can break off mate. You might need the advantage, from what I saw of your practise play."

Cheeky fucker!. No way was I gonna take that and I leaned over the table, giving it all my concentration as I took my shot. He moved behind me and I felt his fingers casually run over my bum and stroke my cheeks as I concentrated, or tried to concentrate, on my shot. Was that accidental or deliberate?

He was standing behind me, too close for comfort, and just before I struck the ball I looked under my arm and saw his groin and the big bulge in his tight jeans. My cue skidded off the ball and it ricocheted across the table, missing everything.

"Mmm, easily distracted," he murmured as he moved me out of the way and bent over in front of me. His bum was so inviting and I could smell his masculine, musky aroma. Yeh I certainly wanted to play with his balls and I groped my crotch to adjust my now rock hard cock.

He slammed the cue ball into a cluster of reds and one slid into a pocket. He turned and raised an eyebrow, clearly pleased with himself. Cocky fucker. As he moved to take his next shot he pushed in front of me and his firm, round arse brushed my cock, Deliberate?

What he did next certainly was. He bent over to study his next shot and slid his bum side to side against my stiff cock. Fuck, I was so hard I ached.

OK so he wants to play eh. I placed my hands on his hips and roughly pulled him into me. I leaned into his back and smelled his man odour. He straightened up and leaned back against me

"Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to take your space. Don't want to put you off your stroke," I mumbled into his ear.

His hair smelled freshly washed. I wanted to grab it and pull his head down onto my cock. To my surprise he angled his head sideways and held his plump lips open just an inch away from mine.

"Feel free," he mumbled. "I think you enjoyed it."

"What about you?" I questioned as I bit his stubbly chin tentatively.

In answer he swiped my lips with his hot, firm tongue and as I opened them to reply he was in, prodding deep inside me as we fought with lips and tongues to get control and dominance.

Fuck he was a good kisser. I pulled away from his lips reluctantly and turned him round until I was mashing my slim hips and denim covered cock firmly into his. He seemed to enjoy the feel of my hard body. All those hours at the gym hadn't been wasted after all. His hands ran up and down my back and cupped my small arse cheeks. I felt his fingers dig in and hold tight. Fuck I was gonna have bruises later.

Then I let out a soft moan as at the same time he devoured my mouth, I felt his fingers move round to my cock. He pushed his hips away to allow room and began to drag his hand slowly up and down my bulge; my now considerable bulge.

I was rock hard and what had been a five inch piece of soft, raw sausage was now a nine inch piece of rock hard scaffold pipe. Yes I was a grower and I needed to unleash the beast from the tight confines of my jeans before I was permanently damaged.

I saw his eyes light up as he realised just what he had taken on. A smile spread across his handsome face and he raised an eyebrow.

"Wanna come out the back so I can take care of that?" he growled as he tugged at my hard crotch. "We seem to be attracting a bit of attention."

Yep, I'd noticed the looks we were getting from the locals and wasn't surprised. This snooker hall had a bit of a reputation for after hours male only fun.

"Come on then," I agreed without too much thought.

We moved off side by side. My new buddy had his hand down the back of my jeans, hidden by my flapping shirt tail, and I had draped an arm casually over his shoulder. We could've been twins.

As we got to the back door to the car park two six foot muscled hunks stepped across our path. They had cropped hair and fit physiques and adopted a "what the fuck" pose with bulging arms folded across well muscled chests.

"So what do we have here?" said the talkative one as he stepped slightly forward. "You got us all excited watching your moves and now you gonna cut and run? I don't think so", and he reached over and tweaked my hard nipple.

"We wanna have some fun too, don't we Jake."

His mate, Jake nodded and reached a finger up to brush my new mate's chin.

"Mm, A nice fresh piece 'a chicken. Just how I like em. Bet he's got a really tight hole."

"So what's it gonna be? You gonna play and we'll be gentle."

With that they looked at each other and laughed, " or you want it rough and hard? Either way we gonna have you boys. You decide."

They flexed their muscles and growled.

My new mate spoke up, stuttering softly.

"W w well it looks as it you've left us no choice. Where we g g gonna go?"

He was SO adorable. In any other situation my heart would have melted. Right now my brain was in fight or flight mode, and when I looked at their bulging, veiny arms and muscled pecs I knew we were in deep shit.

"Lets take this to the back room boys. Through the door in

the corner., " said the talkative guy. "And don't try anything or it's gonna hurt."

So that's where we ended up, in a kind of study come store room, Minimum furniture and packed with boxes.

Jake and Pete (as his mate was called) quickly made their intentions known, in case we were in any doubt. Jake ordered us to both strip. Pete just stood and licked his lips as he rubbed the hard outline of his meat it his jeans.

"That''s it boys, nice n slow. Tease us a bit eh."

We complied and were eventually naked except for our socks. My cock was still stiff but my new friend had softened and it hung between his legs all limp and flaccid.

"OK, on your knees you sluts. Get ready to chow down, and no teeth," we were abruptly directed.

We crawled towards the fit men on our knees and I was nearer to Pete so I reached up and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped him. I reached inside and found no underwear. Commando eh? Sexy fucker. I wrapped my fingers around his semi hard cock and pulled it out. Not too thick but long and slim. It started to stiffen under my grasp and he moaned as I gave it a rub up and down.

"Suck it you homo," and he held my head firmly and pulled me closer.

I looked across and saw that Jake was being well taken care of. He was being wanked and sucked in turn and had his head thrown back and was moaning and groaning in time with the slurping and sucking.

Fuck, I wished that were me.

Pete was enjoying what I was giving him and held me firmly with both hands at the back of my head. He was pushing his cock further and further down my throat with every buck of his hips. Saliva was drooling from my lips and pooling on the floor. Every now and then I would gag and he would let me up for air but after just a few seconds he was back in my mouth.

I looked across again. Jake was enjoying the same treatment but his prick was different completely. It wasn't as long, about seven inches, but my was it fat. My buddy was having trouble getting it all the way in because of the girth.

"Open up you bastard," moaned Jake as he held the hair tight and caused tears to gather in my mate's eyes.

God I wished I knew his name. How were we going through all this and I didn't even know what to call him? I decided he was a Tommy and resolved to think of him as such until I knew better.

"Get up bitch," Jake said roughly as he pulled Tommy to his feet. Pete did the same to me. Obviously they were some kind of double act. Then we were both groped by open lips and writhing tongues as they claimed our mouths. At one time I had both Jake and Pete working on my mouth possessively while unrecognizable fingers pulled my nips and searched out my bum crack. It felt pretty good and despite myself I was really getting off on all the attention.

When I next caught Tommy's eye he grinned and winked. His cute lips were again full of Jake's fat cock and he was doing a good job of taking it all. Fuck he was such a slut and I felt regret that I hadn't been able to have him exclusively.

I was sucking vigorously on Pete's cock but he was showing a lot of interest in Tommy's arse. Pete was leaning over Tommy's back and spitting saliva onto his fingers which he was rubbing up and down his crack. I saw the moment he pushed a finger in as Tommy moaned and momentarily stopped sucking Jake. He groaned but immediately got back into the rhythm as his face was again pounded mercilessly.

"That's it Pete. Get him loosened up for me. I wanna take his sweet cherry," said Jake. Well if I was right Tommy was a lot more experienced than Jake imagined. Surprise surprise!

Pete pulled out of my mouth, intent on focussing more on Tommy and his cute bum. He moved round behind him and wrapped his arms tightly and protectively around his chest. Fuck, there was that jealous streak again.

Tommy turned his head and their lips met in a tender kiss. It soon built in heat as they ground cock and bum cheeks together. They were certainly getting into it as Jake pushed into my mouth. His cock glistened with my saliva and spit.

"Come on slut. I can't wait any longer. I need to fuck your tight hole now," he whispered in my ear as he pulled on my nipples and fingered my bum.

Mmm, well if I couldn't have Tommy to myself this would do for now.

Jake positioned himself behind me, grabbed my hips and pulled me in hard. I felt his cock head pushing, pushing at my open hole. How was he not deep inside up to the hilt? I was more than willing, especially with Tommy moaning and groaning beside me. Suddenly I felt the sting of his cock breaching my sphincter muscle. "Fuck," I moaned, as he bucked deep inside and settled quickly into a rhythm. I was already pushing back and enjoying the sensation of a stiff cock deep in my guts. As Jake hit my prostate I let out a loud moan and he chuckled.

"Like that eh, fit boy? Gonna really bang the cum out of you. You want it yeh? Want Daddies dick in your tight pussy?"

With that he picked up the pace and rough fucked me with super fast thrusts of his hips.

"Oh, oh," I moaned. "Yes daddy. Yes. Fuck me hard, harder,,, oh yes, yes, yeessss."

With that I spurted my load all over the floor as stream after stream of my cum spurted out leaving me breathless and barely able to stand.

As Jake softened and slid out of me I crumpled to the floor on all fours. Fuck, that was good.

I was breathing deeply when I felt a hand roughly slap my bum.

"Don't think we've finished with you yet," said a coarse, hard voice.

I felt two strong slim fingers push their way into my open hole. Jake had left me gaping and I wriggled with glee as I felt those big digits taking the place of his stiff cock. Tommy had positioned himself in front of me and began kissing my lips and sucking my tongue. Fuck, he was good, Such a great body and could he kiss. I was moaning and flicking his insistent tongue as it dueled with mine. My moans were lusty and obscene. Nobody who heard us could be in any doubt what was going on.

With Tommy at my front and Jake taking a breather, I guessed the cock I could feel slapping my arse and running up and down my crack, belonged to Pete.

He was twisting and scissoring his fingers inside my wide open man cunt and I was moaning and groaning from all the attention I was getting. I felt Jace take my cock in his mouth as Pete thrust his hard cock deep inside me. He was still screwing around with his fingers and the combination of his cock and digits was too much. I tried to hold on as long as possible but it was no good. I was well and truly screwed.

The combination of all this attention was too much and I felt my orgasm spreading through my body until I exploded in a mix of expletives, moans and incoherent sounds and another bucket load of cum.

This time nothing could stop me slumping to the floor where I was immediately covered by the jizz from two big, stiff cocks. Pete's was oozing from my wide open cunt hole and I was sure I'd be walking with a limp for a few days. But what the fuck. I'd do it all again in the drop of a hat, or my knickers, if I had any on.

andy190
andy190
171 Followers