Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gamma poured a fresh cup of coffee for each of them. Acadia smelled the dark roast and wiggled her toes on David's back. It felt good for her to be training a willing sub again. The last few months with Jade were trying. Jade became difficult as their time together was drawing to a close, her dependence on Acadia becoming a burden on both of them. She spotted David surreptitiously watching them, thinking he was clever in sneaking a glance. Even though Jade was imploding in front of her, she couldn't suppress her radar, that was blaring that the man across the room desperately wanted, and needed, what she was able to give.

Now under foot, Acadia knew for certain that David would do virtually anything for her, and that power over him filled the yawning void left by Jade's absence.

Acadia decided to turn up the heat, testing again David's typical male "cock first" reactions. She signaled Gamma to spread her legs open. Gamma wasn't wearing panties, so David was treated to seeing her wet pussy. Gamma sucked on her middle finger, and then slid it between her legs, splitting her juice slickened lips open. Acadia peered under the table, and to her delight David's cock twitched, and the pain caused him to jerk his head upwards, bumping it against the table's unyielding wooden top.

"Owww," he groaned at the double shot of pain.

Acadia reinforced the point she had just made.

"You see Five? Thinking with your cock instead of your head. What do you say?"

David had to resist the urge to rub the sore spot on his head. "Umm ... thank you Ms. Acadia for the lesson."

Acadia and Gamma took their time finishing their breakfast, all the while David was serving as a convenient footstool for his trainer. When their breakfast was over, Gamma stood up and leaned forward as she took the leash, offering him a view of her cleavage and her legs, and laughing when he felt the pinch of the cock cage. She pointed him to the bowl on the floor, then scraped the remains of her plate and Acadia's into it.

"And now you say..?"

"Th ... Thank you, Miss Gamma. "

He got on all fours and put his face to the bowl, as she added a bit of coffee to the slop of eggs and pastry.

"Five, since Gamma was so helpful, and so thankful to me later, I've changed my mind and decided to make her a lead sub, with you as her first toy. So, I added her number to your phone list, after you leave here you'll respond to her orders anytime just as you will for me. I knew you would be happy to hear that, so I bought her a $500 Tiffany gift card on your account. Tell her how you feel."

David sat up on his knees, with bits of food clinging to his face. "Welcome Miss Gamma, I am, uhh, happy to serve you when you wish. I, umm, hope you enjoy my gift."

Gamma kissed Acadia and smiled back at him as she went out.

"Did you know, Five, in real life my honey Gamma is my tax accountant, with an office near yours in the city? She may want you during the day sometimes. Most of my subs, like you, have others to respond to ... wait and see. She may need you to run some errands, or clean her apartment, or serve her in some way. Whatever it is, she'll enter it in your log; I keep a record of how all my subs are trained and used ... it affects their trade value later. And of course your pleasing Gamma will keep me happy."

"Of course Miss Acadia. I'll do anything to keep you happy."

"That you will Five ... that you will."

***

David wasn't particularly fond of housework, but Gamma had decided to have him help her clean Acadia's house, top to bottom. They were both dressed in grubby clothes, hot and sweaty from a full day's worth of work. David was wearing his heels, as usual, and his calves and ankles were screaming in pain. They were in a small utility room adjoining the garage, storing their mops and buckets and putting away their unused cleaning supplies.

"I think that should do it, Five ... I have to be getting back to the city soon ..."

David looked at her. Even with dirt smudged on her face, her dingy blouse was half-opened and he couldn't avoid noticing her white lace bra, and the exposed edges of her inviting breasts. He couldn't help lusting after her, even after repeated lessons in humility and service, his cock twitched, pressing against the ribbed plastic of his cage, making him wince in pain.

Gamma saw where his eyes went, and also the flash of pain. She knew what he was seeing and thinking.

"You were thinking about me ... about my body ... weren't you Five?"

David tried to clear his mind, and didn't answer right away.

"Don't try to lie to me Five. It won't work, and I'll have to enter it into my log for future punishment by Acadia."

"Yes Gamma."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I was thinking about your body Miss Gamma."

"That's better."

The female sub lowered her shorts and panties, kicking them off. He looked at her untended pubic patch, the course black hairs glossy with sweat. She used her fingers to part the lips of her labia, exposing the wet, pink flesh of her sex to the filtered sunlight in the dingy room.

"You want this Five, don't you?"

"Yyyess, Miss Gamma," he stuttered. He ignored the pain of the cage. His eyes were fixed on her fingers as they stroked and then entered her wet channel.

"Before you can lick my pussy," she said, moving her fingers to her anus, "I want you to lick here."

She bent over, steadying herself by putting her hands on the shelf holding the cleaning supplies.

"Go ahead Five. I know you want this as well."

David knelt, putting his bare knees on the dirt and pebbles covering the unswept floor of the utility room, and scuffing the tips of his recently polished high heels. He used his hands to open the firm cheeks of Gamma's ass, exposing her wrinkled rosebud. His cock was tight against the ribs of the cage, but the pain only made his lust for Gamma greater. He leaned forward and rubbed his face against the soft skin of her bottom, using his tongue to swab her asshole.

"Yes ... Five ... that's a good slut. Now deeper."

David pulled her cheeks farther apart, creating a small gape for his tongue to enter. He pushed inside her, feeling her thick muscle clench around the tip of his tongue and her knees wobble. She started touching herself, her breathing quickening as he tongue fucked her ass.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, as an orgasm unexpectedly crested, causing her to sag against the shelf, holding it to keep her from dropping to her knees. David sat on his haunches, pleased that he'd made Gamma cum ... and quickly.

She steadied herself and then turned around.

"Not a word of this to Acadia ... do you understand?" Gamma knew that even though she was her lead sub, she still wasn't permitted to cum without permission. Could David keep her secret?

David's face was smeared with his saliva. He looked up at her with doe-like eyes.

"Yes Miss Gamma. I would never betray your confidence."

Gamma picked up her shorts and panties, pulling them back on. "That's good Five. Now go back to the house and clean yourself up. I'm heading back to the city and I'll shower in my apartment."

* * *

David was in the bathroom, standing next to his dog bed, bent over the sink, wiping his face with the wet washcloth when Acadia stuck her head inside the door. She held out her phone. He saw an open app -- a deck of playing cards.

"You need that cage off once a day for cleaning, but you get a choice today: a warm, luxurious shower with my scented bath gel, or an outdoor scrubbing under a cold hose. Draw a card, if you're feeling lucky."

He saw himself, reflected in the window -- messy, naked, in heels, in someone's house that didn't belong to either of them. He tapped the screen to draw a card: four of diamonds. She smiled, and took her turn: King of clubs.

"This isn't your lucky day. Shoes off, go outside."

The stone terrace was warm in the sun as she led him to the edge bordering the lawn, and spread his legs to unlatch and remove the cage. He stood there, basking naked in the sun, and his suddenly freed cock sprung to a full erection in the presence of Acadia. David thought she was sexy from the moment he saw her in the bar, and now being trained by her, and in such close quarters, was more than he could have hoped for.

Acadia chuckled to herself at his automatic reaction. She wasn't surprised that his conscious and unconscious weren't in sync. On the surface, David was trying to think in new ways that weren't penis centric, but his penis, on the other hand, still reacted as it always did. Maybe his chilly shower might give his cock the same message that his brain already received.

She stepped back, and the rough spray from the hose was icy cold as it hit him. He cowered, his arms tight against his body, as Acadia adjusted the nozzle to maximize the force of the cold water. She directed the hard stream against his cock, which shriveled to a fraction of its size in an instant.

"How's that mighty cock feel now Five?" she asked, taunting him. If he was going to fold, this might be a good time.

"Cold Miss Acadia," he said, not complaining about the humiliation of being sprayed like a yard tool in the broad daylight of Acadia's backyard. In truth, the large lawn area was protected by eight foot high hedges so there was a fair amount of privacy, if you didn't count the steady stream of people coming through Acadia's house.

She heaped embarrassment on him by using a wooden long handled scrub brush, kept to wash out plastic buckets used to carry chicken manure and other natural fertilizers, to scrub his face and all over, removing the sticky honey but avoiding the new henna tattoo that marked him. The odor from the brush stayed with him, reminding him yet again of his low status.

She didn't offer him a towel, so he stood there, dripping in the hot sun. Acadia looked at him, accepting and calm, and gave him credit for his perseverance. She called him over, and pushed the full skirt of her dress up her thighs. He realized that as a sub now, she didn't even see him as a man she needed privacy from. It felt odd, to be naked outside in the bright sunlight, dripping wet with a hint of chicken manure. He looked at her bare thighs, creamy white and luscious, and his cock hardened once again. Acadia noticed and corrected him immediately.

"Over my knees Five, time for a lesson."

It was awkward, finding his place, finally settling with bare ass up, face near the stones, and his cock and balls in the space between her legs. She was reaching down, tapping his mouth, and he opened his lips. He hadn't seen the plastic thing she pushed in.

"It's your first vibe Five, so kiss it and suck it nicely. "

It was very slim, with an angled head, and he tasted plastic as he licked it. She let her bare thigh touch the head of his cock, and he felt her smooth skin.

"Give me your ass cunt now."

He felt her open his ass, and the blob of cold lube, and first her finger then the slick plastic sliding in. He tried to relax, glad no one was seeing this, used like never before. It slid deeper, he felt pressure like he had to void or pee, then the vibrations hummed in a way that excited him, but only to a point. She slapped his ass hard, to get him to relax, then moved it until the angled tip connected with his prostate G spot, and suddenly he felt harder. He wanted to cum, but couldn't.

"Tell me Five. Did you and Gamma do anything after you cleaned up the house?"

She wiggled the vibe, massaging his prostate again, him feeling an irresistible urge to cum.

"Tell me the truth Five. I know when you're lying."

"Please Miss Acadia."

His protest confirmed her suspicion. Gamma was never her most trustworthy sub, and she likely co-opted David to engage in some sort of sexual act with her.

"Tell me Five. I know Gamma. I know something happened. Tell me, and I'll let you cum."

She pushed harder on the vibe.

"Ohhh God Miss Acadia ... OK ... I made her cum ... she made me promise not to tell." David was contrite, but the feeling was too good.

"What did she make you do?"

"She ... she ... oh God Miss Acadia ... I'm going to cum ...".

"Not yet Five. Now tell me."

"She ... she ... made me lick her ass ... and ... ohh ..."

She knew it was going to be some sort of anal play. Acadia recruited Gamma because of her fondness for anal sex. David would soon be exposed to all that they knew and enjoyed.

She finally took pity on her sub and slid her lips over David's cock. The instant he felt the soft, wet touch, he started to cum ... his cock twitching with each spurt, filling her mouth with his hot cum. He would come to feel terrible that he had betrayed Gamma's trust, but at the moment all he could feel was the glorious release ... the best ever. His face was glowing when he watched her let his cum drip out of her mouth and into a small glass cup.

She pushed him down to kneel on the stone pavers while she stood and straightened her skirt. She gave him a wet cloth, and he was allowed to clean his used cock before she snapped the cage on again. She was smiling now, almost laughing, as she handed him the cup. His semen tasted lukewarm and salty on his lips.

"So, Five, no more thinking with that below-average penis today. How shall we dress you today ... you know ... before the others arrive?"

"Others?" David thought. His dick started to get hard again, even though it was only a minute after he was milked dry. It had been years since he was able to get hard this many times, and this quickly. His experience with Acadia so far had been extremely humiliating ... and extremely exciting (though his ass was a bit sore).

He realized that this is where he belonged, under Acadia's thumb, and subject to her whims. He secretly welcomed the strangers that would see him, defile his body, and make him do things that he only dreamed of, but never told anyone.

End of Part I