Five & Dime

Story Info
Balancing the struggle because it's for real.
1.1k words
3.98
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

First, I want to remind everyone that I am not an author; I want to write things down occasionally. Sometimes, they are very short, with possibly more to come later; sometimes, they are not.

With that out of the way, I must also tell you this one is not normal. It is not my current writing style, and I have no idea where it came from.

Nonetheless, it is here!

As usual, all comments are welcome. I respect the negative ones as well as the positive ones.

...............

As I entered our small apartment building after my shift at Five & Dime, I wondered how we might make the rent this month. I also asked if my eighteen-year-old son Ricky was about to rape me again, as he had already done so twice, just since the past weekend. Even though I had fought him ferociously the first time, and he slapped me hard and told me to just shut the fuck up and take it, I still had a trembling orgasm just as he nutted deep inside of me.

The second time, I didn't fight it quite as badly, and I came very hard very quickly; I'm pretty sure Rick knew all about it as I moaned loudly and shook beneath him like a little rag doll. My mouth came open, and I gasped loudly when I entered the apartment; Rick stood there with a wad of cash in his hand, and right beside him stood a big black man with his big black cock in his hand, and both of them were grinning slyly at me. Son of a bitch, holy fucking shit, this little motherfucker was going to slut me out to a big black cock for the fucking rent money!! He was going to let this guy wreck my sweet little box with that miniature fucking fence post he had hanging between his legs.

I swear that big black motherfucker took nearly two months' worth of my pussy as I could barely walk the next day! I was soon fucking everyone in the building; Rick was quickly pimping me out to any and everyone. He continued to rape me at will whenever he wanted, and I could barely make my shift at the Five & Dime anymore!

Hand jobs for bus fare, a blowjob for a cab ride, it was becoming a real struggle out there most of the time. Luckily, I could steal enough food and douches from the Five & Dime to survive on, or I suppose Rick would have made me fuck for those too! On Saturdays, which was my only day off at the Five & Dime, Rick would all too often strip me of my panties and chain me to the furnace piping in the basement, and all the neighborhood guys would come in one or two at a time. I would hold my dress up, and they fucked me from behind for twenty bucks a pop.

Some Saturdays, Rick made upwards of two hundred and fifty dollars or more just for standing there and pumping his big fat dick while he watched me cum violently again and again all over those rock-hard cocks! Sometimes after it was all over, Rick would just leave me chained to the pipes like that until it was almost time for my shift at the Five & Dime, and I would be forced to go in to work with sticky thighs and semi-dried cum still in my shoes.

One Friday night Rick and a couple of his buddies came into the Five & Dime and forced me to lock the door, and then they all took turns fucking me as I bent over with my panties around my ankles, right there on aisle seven in the baby food section! When I locked the door, I thought the store had been empty except for the four of us. Still, right before my third orgasm hit me, I noticed a pair of tiny feet at the far end of the aisle.

I looked up slightly to see an elderly lady standing there quietly, sucking on a small cucumber while pumping her other hand up and down quickly beneath her expensive business suit. I swear, I think as she stood there masturbating, she came off on her fingers right there along with me!

After it was over, the guys still hadn't seen her yet; I let them out quickly as she made her way to the register and checkout station with her few little items in tow. I figured her to be in her very early sixties at most. She was still a reasonably nice-looking woman for her age, and I don't think she even realized I had just witnessed her masturbating as she watched moments ago. It was apparent by how she dressed and carried herself that she was very well off and wasn't near struggling to make ends meet.

She held her credit card out to me for payment with the same hand she had just pulled from her pants moments earlier, and I took the card from her and then gently grasped her by her hand and quickly bent and sucked her three middle fingers into my mouth. She gasped loudly and smiled knowingly as she struggled to breathe. Then, she just stood there momentarily and let me lick her fingers clean. As she slowly pulled them away, I asked her if she would like to stop by my apartment sometime for coffee or a drink.

She panted a moment longer and then, while still breathing a little heavily, said she had a better idea and fished about in her purse a moment and then handed me a business card and asked for my name and number in return before she abruptly left and drove off in her sparkling new Mercedes Benz. Two hours later, she texted me and asked me if I was willing to be a slutty little whore for her and her husband and some of their wealthiest friends, just as I had been for those young guys at the Five & Dime all in exchange for lots and lots of money and costly gifts of course.

Just before I texted her back, I smiled a broad smile to myself, took a deep breath, and then released a huge sigh of relief as a single teardrop rolled down my cheek, and I realized that although my life had been just one big fat struggle thus far, it was possibly about to get much better for me.

Maybe, just maybe, my ship had finally come in!

*

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, good or bad.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers