Five Dates Ch. 06

Story Info
What happens at work stays at work?
19.5k words
4.81
11.7k
20

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

I walked into my office late, but not by much. I barely had time to sit down and open the bag of breakfast I'd grabbed on the way in before Darleen walked in, her usually short skirt looking even shorter this morning as the slick-looking material clung to every curve of her body. In many ways she looked like she was ready to head out to go clubbing, rather than be a secretary.

"Breakfast in a bag, hair not combed?" she said, making me instinctively reach up to my head. "A smile on his face. Very unlike the Michael Parker of the last few days. Makes me think I didn't need to wear this sexy dress to cheer him up. He got cheered up another way," she said as she walked toward my desk. She leaned on it, pushing the significant amount of cleavage the dress showed toward me. "I think you got fucked this morning."

I looked up at her and frowned before taking a bite of my sandwich so I wouldn't need to answer.

"Uh huh. No denial. Yeah, he got himself fucked this morning," she said with a crooked grin. "Did you save some for me?"

"Darleen, you know we can't be doing that," I said with a frown.

"Ahhhh. Still not denying it. So, who was she? It couldn't have been Lizzy, she came in before you. It wasn't Trish, was it?"

"Who said it was anyone?"

She smiled and moved around the desk. She pulled my chair out from under the desk, sat her firm, young ass on my lap and looped her arms around my neck. "Come on. Tell me, someone new in your life?"

"I just helped someone change a tire and it made me feel good."

"Ohhhhh. Plot thickens. Someone as in a woman?"

"Is it any of your business?"

"Your hands aren't dirty, so it wasn't this morning. So, you changed her tire and slept with her and had enough sex with her this morning to make you rushed for work. Sounds like this is going to be interesting."

"What makes you think I'm going to tell you anyway?"

"Because, I'm going to undress you and fuck your brains out until you talk," she whispered.

"And what makes you think that having sex with me will make me talk?"

"Because it always does. You can't resist answering my questions when I'm bouncing on your dick."

I rolled my eyes. "Darleen. We can't be doing this. We'll get in trouble."

"Honey, we're already in trouble. Just check your e-mail. So we might as well fuck like bunnies before they make us stop."

"E-mail? What e-mail?" I asked, twisting my chair around so I could get to my computer with her still sitting on my lap. I scrolled down my inbox and sure as shit, there was a meeting request from Alissa, the head of HR. "Ohhhhh shit," I groaned. Alissa was known as the redheaded bitch. She ran the HR department with an iron fist and was quick to intercede when any perceived impropriety occurred. It was rumored that she was indeed a natural redhead, though no one had ever proven it, but the bitch part was well known. Most of my dealings with HR had been with her staff, like Julia, but most of the important paperwork had gone across her desk for her approval. If I had a meeting with Alissa, I was sunk.

"Come on. It's not that bad, is it?"

"I might not be employed after she gets done with me," I said quietly. "You better get to work. I'm going to clean up some stuff just in case."

"You don't have anything to really worry about, do you?"

"Well, let's see. I've had sex with my secretary, in my office, on company time. I've had sex with Liz, in her office and my office, on company time, and I've had Julia naked in my office. Nothing there that can go wrong, right?"

She pulled my head to her chest, squeezing me against her tits. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't really mean to get you in trouble."

"Yeah, well. Shit happens," I said quietly as she released me. "For what it's worth, I do appreciate everything you did to try and keep me cheered up and alive in that first few months. Without you and Trish, I don't know what I would have done."

"You're welcome sweetie," she whispered before kissing the top of my head. She slipped off my lap and walked to the office door. She paused to look back at me, smiled bleakly and then turned and walked out.

I spent the next two hours trying to clean up notes and such on projects. There was no way that in two hours I could get everything squared away enough, but at least Dave, or whoever took over for me, wouldn't be completely lost. At five 'till ten I headed out the door for my meeting with the bitch. I walked down the hall and up the stairs to the second floor of the office area where the financial offices, human resources and the executive offices were located. I pushed the glass door to the HR section open and walked in. There were the usual three women there, including Julia, who looked at me like she wanted to say something, but then shied back and seemed to almost wilt in front of me. Maybe it was the glare I gave her. She had to be part of the reason I was getting canned and I didn't particularly like the idea. I'd always known that getting involved at work was risky, but having a married woman naked in your office was bound to get anyone who did it in trouble.

I walked to the only other office door in the section and stopped. The frosted glass door had "Alissa Becker" stenciled in black on it, right above "Director of human Resources". It might as well have said "judge, jury and executioner". I took a deep breath, steeled myself and knocked on the glass.

"Come!" I heard from inside. I pushed the door open and stepped in, letting the automatic closer gently close it behind me. Alissa was sitting at her large oak desk, covered in papers, writing something in a file folder. She looked up at me, absently waved to the chair across her desk from her and went back to writing. I sat down in the offered chair and looked around the office. There was a sofa along one wall, two over stuffed lounge chairs for more personal conversations and then of course, her desk and the inquisition chair I was sitting in. The wall behind her was mostly windows, allowing her to turn and look out across the grassy front lawn of the facility.

"Just a second," she said quietly without lifting her head, continuing to write. She finally laid the pen aside, leaned back in her swivel office chair and looked across her desk at me. She had creamy white skin, dark auburn hair, a slender build with a modestly small chest encased in some kind of slinky dress made of shiny material, that had a deep V cut in the front, dipping down well between her possibly B-cup breasts. She looked at me like a lion sizing up its next lunch. She stood up and stepped around the desk, stopping next to it, allowing me to see that the dress came to just above her knees, and her legs were encased in stockings that matched the light colored dress. The heels she had on were maybe six inches high, making her look considerably taller than her maybe five and a half foot petite frame would allow. "Michael. Why don't we sit over here," she said, motioning toward her sitting area with the sofa and chairs.

"Yes ma'am," I answered, getting up and moving to follow her.

I expected her to sit in one of the chairs, but she moved to the sofa and sat on one end, reaching out and patting the sofa next to her. "No need to be so formal. Come have a seat." I moved to the other end of the sofa, leaving plenty of room between us, and sat down stiffly. This was far from what I expected to have happen, but then maybe this was her way of softening the blow she was about to hammer me with. "So, how have you been doing?" she asked softly, taking her glasses off and holding them in her lap.

"Fine ma'am," I answered curtly.

"You seem a bit stressed."

"A bit."

"I suppose maybe getting called into my office the way I did would be stressful. I'm well aware of the reputation I have here, even though it's not fully deserved." I opened my mouth to say something, thought better of it and closed it again, seeming to amuse her when I did. "Alright. Since you're clearly uncomfortable, let me skip the small talk and get right to the point," she said quietly. "I had a long talk with miss Abbas. I was extremely concerned about some reports I've received. Well, rumors actually. Some women should be more discrete about what they talk about in the ladies' room. I plan on having a discussion with one or two of them down the road, but for now that would be counterproductive." I raised my eyebrows. "You seem to be the focus of a lot of interesting conversations over the last few weeks. Much of it, according to Miss Abbas, stems from a dying wish from your late wife."

"Oh," I said, quietly, wondering just how much Julia had known about the date thing my wife had roped me into.

"I have to admit, that when I first started hearing about some of the things that had been going on. Sexual encounters in offices, sexual encounters with your secretary, ladies discussing your private parts as if it were a football locker room. I was quite incensed. I was going to send Miss Abbas, Julia, to investigate. To my surprise, she already knew about all of it. Your having sex with other company staff in your office, or theirs, your secretary getting completely undressed in your office to have sex with you, those sorts of things. She was incredibly quick to come to your defense. While it took a little prodding, I was finally able to extract from her that much of what was happening was you trying your best to live up to the last dying wish your wife made of you. I have to admit, I wish I'd have had a chance to have a last conversation with my husband before he passed. I have often wondered what he would have asked me to do. I suppose that's why when I heard your wife's request, I could understand it. I've been alone seven years now, by choice. Because I refused to... put aside, what I felt for my husband in order to move on with my life. In some ways it's made my life stagnant. I'm only forty-three, but many days it feels like life has moved on without me. So you see, I can understand why your wife made the request she did. It's hard for anyone to move on from being so totally in love with one person to learn that they can still feel for another. I'm not sure I'd have had the courage to take on the final request quite as fully as you have, but Julia told me how dedicated you were to her and how you would do anything to fully grant her wish. Thirty women in four months is a daunting task, especially if they can't be women you just pick up in a bar."

"Thirty women?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, no need to be bashful. She explained it and told me that you were embarrassed to admit it. Your wife had a good idea. Have sex with at least thirty women in four months to prove to yourself that you can still have an active sex and hopefully, romantic life. Having to make it people that you already know makes it all the more difficult. I'm sure that's why you've focused some of your attentions on the ladies here, though I doubted that you realized that once word got out that there would be some who would actively try to seduce you to help you along. When you've been with only one woman as long as you had, well, getting back on the horse, so to speak, can be challenging. I know. I never quite made it."

"Yes ma'am," I agreed, still trying to grasp everything she'd just said. Clearly Julia, for whatever reason, chose to invent this story to protect me, even though I had refused her request for sex. I didn't understand it, but at the moment I appreciated it.

"Under normal circumstances, some of the actions you have taken would have been grounds for dismissal. Having sex with your secretary was, and is, in very poor taste, but I also know that it wasn't your choice. You have, according to reports, done everything you could to discourage her from continuing to seduce you for sex, though she is a strong minded young woman and seems to still be getting her way."

"Yes, she is that," I agreed, starting to realize that I wasn't in fact being canned!

"In this limited circumstance, and because I might have made the same request of my husband if it had been me, I've decided to overlook the indescressions to date, and for a reasonable period of time going forward. What I do need to do is to ask you to be a bit more discreet. The rumor mill can be a dangerous thing, and if word got out that I was allowing this kind of behavior, well, there's no telling how far it would go. I'd also like you to refrain, as much as possible, from trying to seduce the married women, though I am aware several have already made plans to become involved in helping you fulfill the request."

"They have?"

"I'm afraid so. I know Julia has already made one attempt."

"Yes. She has. I'm afraid I turned her down."

"Yes. Well, I understand that. It was probably a good idea, but I would still expect another attempt," she said quietly.

"Yes ma'am," I answered quietly.

She stood up, stepped closer to the middle of the sofa and sat down again, much closer to me now. "As I said, my husband passed away about seven years ago."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that."

"Yes, well, I haven't made it very public. I'm a fairly private person. I suppose that's partly where my reputation come from."

"Well, we all get reputations for various reasons," I agreed.

She chuckled a surprisingly feminine laugh. "I would venture that your reputation is considerably different than mine at the moment."

"I didn't know I had a reputation."

"Actually, you do. And a very nice one, compared to the redheaded bitch woman that I seem to have."

"I haven't heard that."

She twisted to look at me, her knee touching mine. "I would venture to suggest that is a bold lie. But I appreciate it nonetheless. I suppose that's why you have the reputation for a kind and considerate man who knows how to make a lady feel like a woman." I looked at her, a little startled. "You didn't know you had that reputation?"

"No, I didn't."

"I've never asked a man for a favor, other than my husband of course. I always prided myself on being self sufficient. In control at all times. In charge of my own destiny, so to speak. So, making this request is extremely difficult for me."

"What request is that?" I asked curiously, wondering where this was headed.

She was silent for several seconds, looking down at her lap and her hands clasped on it. She looked up at me again and asked in a voice barely above a whisper. "I've never been able to seduce a man. I don't even know how to start. But I was wondering if you would include me in the list of thirty women?"

"What?" I asked, startled.

"Would you undress me and make love to me? Make me climax like you've done to Elizabeth and Darleen? I've heard how intense you can make it. How, how, how incredible you can make them feel. I've let myself become lost in my own world and maybe it's time for me to break free from that."

"You want me to make love with you?"

"I know I don't have a very good reputation and that I'm nothing particularly beautiful to look at, but I would... I think I'd like, um, I'd like to undress you and let you undress me and have sex with you."

"I. Um."

"I know. It's a little hard to believe. Given my reputation and, well, my position, I'm sure you're reluctant. I can assure you that my decision on how to handle the situation and your decision to accept or decline my offer are completely separate. While I hope you will accept, if you choose not to, I will completely understand." She said as she reached out to lay her hand on my leg. She sat that way for long seconds, watching my face. "I can tell you aren't convinced."

"I'm having a little trouble with the situation, that's all."

"I see. Tell me, how did Miss Abbas make her proposal to be included?" When I didn't answer immediately she went on. "Don't worry. I promise this will remain between the two of us. I'm just curious."

"I walked into my office and she was sitting naked in my chair."

"I wouldn't have thought of that approach. I may be a little too straight-laced for such a move. I understand you declined her offer?"

"While I find her an extremely attractive woman and her offer enticing, my concerns were with regard to her marital status. I didn't want to become embroiled in a marital situation that could reflect poorly on either the company or myself."

"I can certainly understand that. With Miss Cruise you didn't have any such concerns?"

"No, my concerns were purely our working relationship."

"Yet you gave in to her?"

I chuckled. "She didn't give me much choice. She plunked her naked ass on my desk and told me she wasn't leaving until I had sex with her."

I heard something I never thought I'd hear. I heard her laughing. Not a faked little polite chuckle, but an honest to god belly laugh that went on for nearly a minute. "Oh goodness. I can just imagine how that must have looked," she said as the laughter subsided. She wiped her eyes with one hand, smearing some of her eye makeup. "Tell me. If I tried that approach, do you think it would work?"

"I, um. I would have to think it would," I finally managed to blurt out.

She chuckled softly and stood up and turned her back to me. For a moment I thought the meeting was over, but she stood there, waiting for something. "Would you unzip me please?" she asked in a very soft, feminine, almost sweet tone.

I stood up and reached for the silver zipper pull at the base of her neck and slowly pulled it down. She turned around and worked the dress off her body, letting it fall to her ankles. She reached behind her and undid her bra, pulling it off as well, exposing a pair of modestly small, creamy white mounds with bright pink areola and nipples. Her entire chest was covered with little auburn-colored freckles. Naked from the waist up her hands moved to the unflattering underwear she had on and pushed then down, revealing a considerable amount of auburn curls on her mound and down between her legs. "I'm afraid that my underclothes probably aren't quite what you are used to seeing."

"I think they're fine."

"Fine, but not flattering," she whispered as she stood, clearly nervously, her weight shifting from foot to foot in front of me. "If I were to be in your office like this, what would you expect your reaction to be?"

I had to admit it was a quandary. I felt almost like I had to do something, if nothing else to maintain the illusion that the story she had been fed by Julia was true. "I think my wife would have expected me to join you."

"Would you let me? Undress you?" she asked hesitantly.

"If you'd like," I whispered, wondering just how far this was going to go.

She reached out to my pants, unfastened the belt and then went to work on the button and zipper. She let my pants fall down my legs and pool around my ankles before she reached for my tie. It took her a few moments to figure out the best way to untie it, and then pulled it off, tossing it onto the sofa. She moved her hands to my shirt and began to work down the front, unbuttoning it one at a time, moving closer to me as she did. She pushed my shirt off and the sleeves got caught on my wrists. "Been a long time since I undressed a man," she whispered as she struggled to undo the cuffs of my shirt. She finally got them undone and my shirt off, leaving her with just my boxers. She stepped closer to me, her small breasts almost touching my chest, my hardon, still trapped in the boxers, pressing against her curl covered mound. "Would it surprise you if I told you I was scared?" she whispered, her hands resting on my hips.

"Of what? Me?"

"I haven't been with a man in seven years. I might have lost the touch."

I had to admit, her openness and vulnerability were having a significant effect on me. All I knew of her before today was her reputation, which at the moment, was completely out of character for the vulnerable woman standing in front of me. "I think it's like riding a bike. You don't really forget," I whispered back.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers