Five Dates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't think she'll stop with one time, do you? I wouldn't if I was feeling the way she's been glowing and grinning. Every time she thinks someone is looking she scowls, but inside, she's absolutely bubbling!"

"Oh god. Well, maybe it'll settle down by the time I get back."

"Get back from where?" I heard from my doorway, causing me to jerk my head toward the voice. "So you did fuck Alissa. I didn't believe it when I heard the rumor," Liz said from the doorway.

"LIZ!"

"Yeah, Liz! I was supposed to come for a meeting. Surprise! You have a naked woman on your lap."

I pushed Julia off my lap and stood up. "Liz, close the door. Please!" I added as she stood there glaring at me. She stepped the rest of the way in and closed the door behind her. "I didn't start this, and she'll tell you that I just turned her down, again."

"Michael, I don't care who you fuck. You can fuck the whole company for all I care. But I don't appreciate being asked to come to your office and then find you with another woman."

"Lizzy. It's not his fault. It's mine," Julia said softly. "Please. I'll get dressed and go. He didn't know I was going to get naked. He just wanted to ask me some questions."

"Oh? Like how you like it? Sitting on the desk or bent over it?" She glared at me before continuing, "I thought you cared about me. That you and I, that maybe, somehow the two of us..."

"Liz! Stop!" I said, taking the last few steps to her. I took her hand and stepped back. She resisted my attempt to pull her. "Please?" She huffed in irritation and then let me pull her toward my desk. I stepped around it and pulled her toward me as I sat in my chair. She refused to sit on my lap, which is what I had planned. "I wanted to see you because I thought that maybe the two of us, you and I, should take a little trip and try and see if you and I, the two of us, really do have something going." I leaned over to the mouse and changed windows to show the overview shot of the resort I had made reservations at. "I wanted to ask you on a date, to here. Five days total. Allyssa said we had plenty of vacation and said we could have the time off together any time we wanted. I wanted to leave Saturday."

She looked at the computer and then at me, and then back to the screen again. She turned around and plopped down hard on my lap. "Oh shit. And I went and ruined everything. You probably don't want to take me anywhere now, not after my little bitch act," she said, practically in tears.

I reached my arm out and looped it around her back and pulled her tighter so her shoulder was against my chest, her head resting on my forehead. "I think you and I need some time, for the two of us, not just a few minutes here or there having sex, not even one night sleeping together. I think we need a few days living with each other, talking, playing, having sex, learning about each other. Alissa says you think you're falling in love with me. I think I'm falling in love with you. Problem is, a friend of mine who works for a relationship counselor thinks that maybe I'm more in love with the idea of you than actually you the person. I want the chance to find out, for both of us, if that's true or not. You don't have to spend anything. I'm paying for the works. I just want you to come and spend time with me."

"You still want me to go, even after that little blow up?"

"Yes," I answered. "Partly because I don't think there was a single thing there that you said that was real. I think you were doing what you thought I would expect a girlfriend to do when she walked in and found a naked girl on her boyfriend's lap."

"No. It wasn't," she whispered. "I just thought that if you thought I was upset about it that you'd think I really did care."

"Liz, I don't want you to ever be anything other than what you are. Be true to yourself and if we're right for each other we'll know. If you aren't, if we aren't, we won't ever know."

She leaned her body away from mine and used one hand to tilt my head up to face her. "I'm sorry," she whispered before gently pressing her lips to mine. We sat and kissed for long seconds, stopping only after I heard the door click shut again.

"So am I."

She stood up and quickly pulled the snug dress up over her head, her ass-length blonde hair flying about as she pulled the dress off. She didn't have a bra on but slipped the tiny white briefs down her body. She struggled to get them over her high heels and then just pulled her heels off and tossed them aside. She pulled her hair out of the way and sat back down on my lap, as naked as Julia had been. She tilted my head to kiss me again. I let my hand slide up her body to her breasts, letting my hand cup one of the soft mounds. I could feel her nipple hardening against my palm as we kissed softly.

"I want to make love to you," she whispered, her lips almost brushing mine. "I want you to let me do all the work this time. Not like in my office. You did all the work there. This time it's your turn."

"Alright," I answered softly. She stood up and helped me stand. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, periodically leaning toward me and kissing me softly as she worked her way down, button by button. She undid the cuffs and then eased my shirt off, letting it drop to the floor by my feet. She moved to my pants with her hands, still kissing me, her tits now brushing against my chest sexily. I felt my pants slide down my legs and then felt her hands pushing down my boxers. She knelt down in front of me, pulling my boxers all the way down and then pushing me back to sit in my chair again. She stood in front of me, looking down at me with a sexy smile.

"I want you to just let me do all the work. Let me make you feel good this time," she whispered before straddling me awkwardly, both my body and the arms of my office chair. She wiggled herself closer until she could sit on the arms of the chair with her thighs, her legs spread wide. She used the back of my chair for balance and then settled her butt on my lap. She leaned her chest and her sexy breasts to my face, letting me kiss and suck her nipples while my hands stroked up and down her hips, back and butt cheeks. She rocked her hips, dragging her wet pussy lips up and down along my hard shaft trapped between our bodies. She moved slowly, spreading her juices along the length of my shaft, settling her pussy against my balls and then slowly pulling up, tantalizingly stroking herself along my shaft until my head slipped between her lips.

I groaned softly at the tease, her wetness stroking across the most sensitive spot under my head, and she full well knew it. I could see from the look on her face that she was delighted with how she was teasing me, pushing me closer and closer to a climax that I wouldn't be able to hold back from. Each stroke up she seemed to rock a little more toward me, pushing her pussy toward my stomach. I knew what she wanted, and I sat there, enjoying the most sensuous tease that I'd felt in a long time, until she finally reached her goal.

She pushed back down, this time my head spreading her vaginal opening and pushing slowly and deeply into her. We both groaned together in pleasure as my incredibly fat and excited head pushed into her depths. "Ohhhhhh yes," she moaned as she pulled up my shaft again, and then pushed down slightly faster. "I want you to come, but I may not make it as long as you. I'm so close. I want to feel you come in me. Please, lover. Please come in me and let me feel and see you do it!"

"Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll have your wish," I groaned softly. "God I love what you're doing. I-" I started to say, but she stopped moving and pressed one of her breasts to my lips.

"Shhhhhh. Don't. Don't say you love me. Don't think you love me. Not yet. I'm not ready to be loved. I just want to be with you and feel cared for, for me."

I gently pushed her chest back and looked up at her. "Make me come then," I whispered.

She smiled down at me and started moving again, this time faster, drawing out impending climaxes back to full song. I watched her face and the ecstasy on it as she began to climax around my fat dick. I knew I was moments behind her and I squeezed her ass cheeks as she moved up and down me.

"Oh god yes," I groaned as my body stiffened under her. I felt the first jerk moments later, trying to push deeper into her as my cock pumped the first gush of cum into her. She moaned loudly and forced her pussy down on me as hard as she could, leaning her chest to me and pressing her nipple against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked it in, gently nibbling it as she climaxed, making her squeal in pleasure.

I lost track of how long we sat there, her pussy wrapped around my softening dick, her breasts in my face as I kissed from one to the other. She finally pulled her chest back and looked down at me. "I don't care where you want to take me. I'll go with you anywhere you want. Not because you demand it, but because I want to be with you."

"Alright. How about we leave Saturday morning?"

"I'd love to."

"I need some info. And you do have a passport, don't you?"

"I do. Will I need it?"

"Uh huh. Pack a swim suit."

"Just a swim suit?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

I chuckled softly. "As much as that sounds tempting, you'll probably want a little more to wear. Some nice dresses for going to dinner. It'll be warm and we might want to go hiking or something."

"It sounds fun. Should it be family friendly? Or can I go slutty sex pot for you?"

I looked up at her. "It's a no-kids-allowed resort, so you can wear what makes you feel comfortable."

She smiled down at me and then pushed off my lap, my now flacid dick falling from her. She turned and wrote some things on the yellow pad by my desk, her butt pushing out at me so I could see my cum leaking from her as she stood bent over. "This should be everything you need. If not, let me know and I'll give you whatever you want. Just tell me when to be ready."

She straightned and then dressed, putting her underwear on to stem the flow from her depths, but left her bra laying on my desk. She helped me dress and frowned as she pulled my boxers up. "We're going to have to do something about these," she said as she slid them in place. With me fully dressed again, she leaned against me and kissed me. "Thank you. For this and for what we're going to do. My husband would never have thought to do anything this sweet for me."

"Well, it's pretty easy to be sweet to you, considering how you make me feel inside."

"And how's that? No, don't answer. Let's promise not to say that until after we get back."

"But I really want to talk about how we feel, about each other."

"Then we can talk, but the L word is off limits, okay?"

"Understood," I agreed before she kissed me. She turned and headed to the office door and out.

I sat down and went to work making the final arrangements. I got precious little work done that afternoon, but I really didn't care. Inside my heart was light as a feather. I truly hoped what I felt was for her as a person and not because of what she could be. Time would tell."

"See you at the house?" Mark asked, sticking his head in the door just before five.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Sure. I'll be done here in a few. Just have to finish this last bit. "By the way. We'll talk tomorrow about it, but I'll be out of town next week and you'll be in charge."

"Business trip? Didn't know we had anything coming up."

"No. Personal. I'm going to take a few vacation days."

He looked at me and grinned. "Does this have anything to do with that huge smile on Elizabeth's face when she left your office earlier?"

"Actually, it does. I'm taking her to a resort in the Caribbean."

"Sounds like fun. Bikinis, ocean water and sex."

"Maybe," I answered.

"I think more than maybe. She's got a pretty hot little body, I wouldn't mind seeing it in a bikini."

"This from a man whose wife loves to wear the tiniest bikinis she can find? I don't know how you deal with it."

"She has a great body. If she wants to show it off a little, who am I to argue? I enjoy the view and she enjoys the attention."

"Yeah, well, just between us, I always worried that her little flirts would get me in trouble with my wife."

"Well, I doubt the flirts will change. I've seen her flirt with guys before, mostly to get a reaction. But for some reason, she really loves flirting with you. You had to know that the time we went out on your boat that her chest falling out of the bikini wasn't on accident. She changed suits three times before she found one that she'd fall out of without helping."

"And you knew she did?"

"yeah. I watched her trying to make them bounce out. I love seeing her tits bounce like that."

"But she's your wife!"

"Uh huh. Lucky aren't I? No way Nancy was ever going to let anything happen though, so it was all just flirting, and man did we get some great sex when we got home!"

I chuckled. "Okay hot shot. I'll be there in a bit."

Mark and Lulu were work friends. By that I mean that Mark and I were friends at work, but I doubt we'd associate much outside of that if he didn't work for me. He was ten years younger than me, and Lulu, his wife was five years younger than that. Lulu was exactly the kind of woman my wife would worry about if I had to be around her a lot. She had long jet-black hair, slightly asian features on her striking face, tall and slender, except of course for her shapely hips and ass, and her breasts were almost as large as my wife's were, easily double-Ds. While I'd never seen her naked, I'd seen her damn close more than a few times.

In the five years that we'd known them, we'd had each other over for dinner on dozens of occasions, and we'd gotten together for a couple other outings, once we invited them to the lake with us and another time they invited us to go hiking with them. On the trip to the lake, she'd worn a semi-translucent t-shirt for the first hour or so, until it got warm, and then removed it, leaving her in nothing but the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen. The bottom was a thong, leaving her entire round ass bare, as well as her mound, the tiny slip of a bottom barely large enough to cover her pussy lips. Her top, was two triangles and several strings, the triangles barely large enough to cover her areola. It was no wonder that when we bounced over some waves, with her sitting in the open bow of our runabout, that her boobs bounced right out of the top. I could tell my wife wasn't happy, and I was pretty sure she made it clear a bit later to Lulu that I was off limits.

Not long before my wife was diagnosed, we went to their house to eat, and ended up in their new hot tub. It was the first time we we'd been over since they bought the hot tub, and we didn't know to bring any swim suits. Lulu talked my wife into wearing one of her bikinis, which showed a LOT more than my wife was used to. She was somewhat embarrassed showing that much in front of Mark, but seemed much more embarrassed that I was going to be wearing just my boxers into the tub. The next time we went over, we both brought suits, but Lulu once again convinced my wife to wear one of her bikinis, this one even a little smaller than the previous time. While I wore my regular swim trunks into the tub, I didn't end up with them on the whole time. I lost a round of rock, paper, scissors with Lulu and had to sit in the tub without them on the rest of the time. Fortunately for me, Mark got me a towel to wrap around myself so the only thing Lulu saw was my butt when I got out. I'd suspected that if things had continued she would have been trying to get us both naked in the hot tub. While it had never been said, I suspected that Lulu was angling for some way to either swap or share partners. She seemed determined to keep me hard when we were around each other, which always led both my wife and to wonder.

When I knocked on the door and Lulu opened it, I was left with little doubt that making and keeping me hard, was once again the game of the night. She had on a very short silver dress. The skirt was barely long enough to cover her panties and the top was little more than wavy folds of cloth that ran from the waist of the dress up to just above her nipples, the only thing holding it up being a gold chain around her neck. The cut of the dress was clearly meant to preclude the wear of any kind of bra except for the stick-on kind, and the prominent bumps of her nipples indicated that that type too had been forgone.

She stepped to me and hugged me tight, at first just pressing her chest to mine as she whispered how sorry she was at my loss, and eventually her pelvis pressing against my hardening dick as she made sure to tell me that if there was anything she could ever to do for me, that all I need to do was ask. Anything at all. I think we both knew exactly what she meant, and I accepted that she would probably be trying to get me naked in the tub after dinner.

Dinner was some kind of pasta dish that I had a hard time concentrating on, because each time she leaned forward for a bite I got a glimpse of her left breast and nipple. I knew she would never have been that obvious in front of Nancy, but now that wasn't a problem for her.

We spent much of dinner chatting about how I was doing, with me trying to dispel as many of the rumors that were flying around work, as I could. I did admit I was taking Liz on a get-to-know-you trip, which Lulu thought was a fantastic idea. We had cheesecake for desert and then Mark and I sat at the table while Lulu took care of the dishes. Each time she bent over to put something into the dishwasher the little skirt she wore rode up her butt cheeks, exposing her see-through panties. After pulling it down several times, she finally left it to its own devices, riding up until it was halfway up her butt, her nearly bare ass cheeks showing. When she turned to walk to us to get more from the table, I had an incredible view of her pussy showing through the panties, and as she worked, the crotch became even more see-through as her moisture soaked the thin material.

"All done," she finally announced. "So, what now? Maybe go lounge in the hot tub?"

"I kind of forgot about dinner until Mark reminded me this morning, so I'm afraid I didn't bring my swim suit."

"Oh, that's not a problem. We can just go without. Mark and I usually don't wear them anyway," she said as she reached behind her neck and undid the little gold chain holding her dress up. The front of her dress fell to her waist, completely exposing her incredibly sexy tits. She reached for her waist and pushed the stretchy material of her skirt down over her hips and let it fall to the floor around her feet. She stepped out of the dress and then pushed her panties down, stepping out of her high heels as well as her pa nties. "There!" she said with a wide smile, standing so I could take in the view of her entire naked body. "Don't wait too long!" she said over her shoulder as she turned and walked to the kitchen door and then out onto the patio.

"I think that was our que," Mark said, standing up and starting to get undressed.

"You sure about this?" I asked Mark quietly.

He stopped undoing his shirt and stepped to me. "This is her birthday present. It's the only thing she asked for this year, and last year. Trust me, what's going to happen is what she wants to have happen. Just follow along and enjoy yourself and trust me that nothing that happens tonight will affect us at work."

"You expect her to have sex with me, don't you?"

He chuckled and went back to unbuttoning his shirt. "Hell, she's wanted to do that for at least three years. So, yeah, I expect her to have sex with you. What she asked for her birthday pretty much means you're going to have sex with her twice. Once alone with her and the other with me included."