Five Dates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's an engineer. He could have figured it out without even thinking hard. He's a great guy. This was his birthday present to you. I'm sure he wanted you to enjoy the hell out of it."

"My birthday present? Maybe, but my birthday isn't for three months yet."

"Huh. I'm going to have to have a chat with Mark," I said as she leaned to me again. She kissed me and then slipped out of the shower. By the time I'd turned the water off and dried off, my clothes were folded and stacked in the bathroom for me. I dressed and walked downstairs. Mark wasn't around but Lulu was waiting for me in a bathrobe.

"Thank you again," she said as she pressed herself to me. "He's watching. He wants to try and be able to accept it if I have someone special we try things with."

"It didn't work for me. It's hard for a guy to watch his woman in the arms of another man. It's a lot easier for a guy to fuck multiple women. Must be in the wiring."

"Must be," she said as she stepped back. She undid the robe and let it fall from her arms. "One last look," she whispered before walking past me to the front door. She stood naked at the door, waiting for me. I walked to her, leaned down and kissed each nipple and reached for her pussy, giving it a little stroke. I let my middle finger slip between her lips as she stood there, my stroke across her clit making her shudder. "Fuck. You're getting me turned on again."

"Good."

"Why?"

"Go fuck your husband. Let him be the last orgasm you have before bed, not me."

"Maybe you're right," she whispered before opening the door. I walked out and she closed it behind me. I took a deep breath of the cool night air and headed to my car.