Five Dates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"She wants to try something unusual. Something that I can't give her alone. She's looked for the right partner for this for a long time and she decided that you were that partner. She tried to convince Nancy to let you do it, but she flat refused. Then she got sick before she could try to ask again, so, well. As a favor to me. Play along and she'll get her special birthday present."

"You don't want to tell me what I'm supposed to do?"

"I've already said more than I was supposed to. Trust me, it won't be bad."

"Alright," I answered, standing up and starting to unbutton my shirt.

"Is it true? What I heard running around work?"

"What did you hear?"

"That this morning someone fucked the ice queen?" he said as I was pulling my shirt off.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Rumor running around. One of the maintenance guys claims he was changing one of the outside fixtures and could see into her office window. Said some guy was fucking the shit out of her. Looked like she was having a pretty damn good time too."

"I dunno, I doubt it though. She isn't the sweetest person," I answered, hoping that I could squash it.

"From the description he gave of the guy, it was pretty detailed. I'd guess he was telling the truth."

"Uh huh. Well, maybe some guy got lucky."

He pulled his pants off and tossed them on the chair and then pushed his briefs down. "I think it was you." I stopped with my pants halfway down my legs and stared at him. "Yeah, I thought so. It was. Did she blackmail you into it or something?"

"Don't ask, don't tell," I said quietly.

"Come on Michael. You have to tell me. I mean, come on. You've been banging women in your office and other places around the building, and now the ice queen gets fucked? I mean, who else would have the balls to take that on?"

I went back to undressing. "It isn't what you think, and she and I would just as soon not have the rumor run around. We both have reputations to protect."

"Yeah, but shit. The Ice queen? She has a reputation for being a real cold piece of work. She fired a guy down in maintenance because he was banging someone in one of the storage rooms."

"I don't know about that. All I can tell you is that what happened in her office is between us and no one was blackmailed or forced in any way. Besides that, she's really not all that unfeeling. She could have fired me for fucking Darleen, but she didn't."

"Is that who we heard the other day? You and Darleen?"

"No. I don't think so. I think it was Liz," I answered.

"Shit man. Darleen is a really sexy little thing. I wouldn't mind fucking her some time."

"Mark, that isn't going to happen. The only reason she and I have, well, we've had sex is because of what's happened to me. It was her way of trying to be supportive."

"Okay. I get it. Well, don't take too long. She's waiting and you know how waiting women get?"

"Oh yeah," I agreed as he walked to the door and then went outside. I took a deep breath and pushed my boxers off. Last thing I needed was a rumor running around that I was having sex with the head of HR. That'd go over really well in the board room. I walked out of the house to the tub, my dick, which had been rock hard watching Lulu, having softened somewhat so it was drooping quite a bit. I walked to the hot tub with Lulu watching my every step.

"Maybe I should have stayed in the house and helped you undress," she said as she stood up in the water. She stepped to the edge of the tub and held a hand out for me. I took her hand and stepped over the edge into the tub. I expected her to settle back in the water but instead she stood there and wrapped her arms around me. "You know, I've wanted to do this for a long time," she whispered as she pulled us together. She tilted her head and softly kissed me. I didn't really respond much at first, but the continued sensual kisses had their effect and I was soon kissing her back, my arms around her, pulling us together as my dick, hardening once again, pressing up between her thighs and against her pussy. I'd almost forgotten Mark was there until we broke the kiss.

"Well?"

"He kisses good," she whispered, still holding me. "You sure you want to do it this way?"

He stood up in the water and climbed from the tub. "Yeah. It might be easier for him if I wasn't here watching," he said before walking away.

"Easier for me?"

"To fuck me," she whispered.

"Why? I mean, what's special about me?"

"Believe it or not, Nancy," she said as she broke the kiss. She pulled me around and pushed me down onto one of the four reclining seat areas and then lowered herself on top of me, lying with her tits pressed to my chest. "I asked her once, girl to girl, if she ever got bored having sex with the same man. She said that in all her years with you, she'd never been disappointed in having sex with you. That you always made making love feel special."

"Were you getting bored with Mark?"

"A little. After that we talked about it and we started doing other things. Flirting and such with other people, having sex in other places, that kind of thing. One time I even sucked off another guy while he watched and then I watched while he licked another woman to climax. It wasn't exactly how we thought it'd feel, but it was still interesting. When he asked me last year what I wanted for my birthday I had one request. I wanted to try a DP. I'd heard from a friend how intense the climax was when she did it, but that'd mean having sex with another guy at the same time as Mark. When I thought about it, there was only one guy I trusted to do that."

"Lulu. I'm not into back door. I just don't do that."

"I know. Nancy said you had no interest in that kind of thing. That's why you get my pussy. Mark will take my ass. He's been there before, so it's no big deal."

"I guess you asked Nancy and she said no."

"Uh huh. I even offered to let her try it with Mark, but she didn't want to, and she wasn't going to let you do it. With her saying no, we kind of let the idea fall away. Until the other day. When I heard you having sex in your office, I realized that maybe we could. Maybe if I asked, you would."

"So this is you asking?"

"It is."

"And if I say no?"

"Then you say no. I give you the best blowjob I know how to do and I say thank you for at least thinking about it."

"And if I say yes?"

She grinned. "If you say yes, we get to fuck until you come in my pussy. I want all that juice in there for the second act. Once you come we'll go inside and play on the sofa with Mark until you get hard again. Then you get to fuck me from underneath while he takes my ass from above. You get to fuck me as long as you can keep it up, even if both of us have already come."

"You make it a tempting offer."

"I'll make it as good for you as I know how," she whispered. "I know you like how I look. I saw how turned on you were in the house. For the first one you can take me anyway you want, anywhere you want. Here in the tub, on one of the chairs, on the grass, you name it, you get it. You get to fuck me until you fill me with cum."

"Okay, but I want something in return." She looked at me curiously. "I want you to stand up naked in front of me and let me lick your pussy before we fuck. I've fantasized about how it would look and taste ever since that day at the lake. You had me so turned on that when Nancy and I had sex that night, I couldn't hold back. I came way before she did and I was sure she knew why."

She pushed up off of me. It only took her a moment to climb up onto the seat with her knees and push her now bare pussy at my face. I used her butt cheeks as a handle and pulled her toward me. Her outer lips were completely tanned and had only a little inner labia protruding. I reached my tongue out and stroked up her lips, tasting mostly the chlorine of the tub. I licked several more times, working my tongue between her lips and finally tasting the sweet juices of her excitement. Over and over I licked, teasing my tongue deep between her lips, sliding up to her clit and stroking across it. In my mind I could see her standing in front of me in the boat, her suit taken off and her bare body exposed to anyone who might come by. I imagined her climaxing on my face, pumping her cum onto my face as I licked and played with her pussy. I squeezed her cheeks and licked her clit until she begged me to stop and fuck her, which was exactly what I was ready for by then.

I pushed her back and stood up. I turned her around and bent her over, pushing my dick quickly into her hot pussy, imaging that I was bending her over the engine housing in the back of my runabout, the sun shining on us and the wind blowing across us as I pushed deep into her.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck!" she moaned as I sunk into her sopping wet pussy. I started to stroke in and out of her, her round firm tits swaying under her as I pounded into her firm ass. She felt damn good around me, her pussy already clenching and spasming around me as I plunged into her over and over, her building orgasm making her gasp and moan loudly. I wondered if Mark could hear her moans as I pounded my hips against her bare ass, driving hard into her with a loud rhythmic smack of our bodies.

"OHHHHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed as her whole body jerked. She arched her back and I could hear what sounded like spraying water as she stiffened and shuddered in front of me. I continued to pound into her, my own climax now racing toward me.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I gasped as my body jerked and plunged one final time deep into her. I felt my cock spurting what cum I had left, which wasn't a lot, into her. To be honest I didn't know how the hell she was going to get me hard again, my cock practically worn out from sex four times in one day. I stood there panting, gently rubbing her bare ass as she too gasped for breath.

"What the fuck?" she finally gasped. "Whaaaaaat the fuuuuuuck?"

"It wasn't good?" I asked in sudden concern.

"Wasn't fucking good? You're kidding right? You fucking made me squirt all over the place. I felt like a fucking fire hose!" she said as she pulled off my shrinking cock. "No wonder Nancy wasn't ever bored. Holy shit can you fuck!"

"I don't do anything special," I answered as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself to me.

"Fuck. That was a birthday present all by itself." She giggled softly. "I'm glad Mark wasn't here to see it. He might have gotten jealous. I don't think he's ever made me squirt. I mean I have, but I usually make it happen, not Mark and definitely not with his cock!"

"Look, I don't want to be a problem. I mean, I don't need to be causing marital discord here. I was reluctant to do this to start with."

"Don't worry honey. I promise, no after effects. This is one time and one time only."

"Okay."

"Now, how the hell do I get it hard again? I'm ready to go any time."

"Lulu. You're the forth pussy I've been in today. I honestly don't know if I have anything left!"

"Never been a man I couldn't get hard," she said with a grin. "Come on. Let's go in and I'll get to work on you."

Get to work on me she did. Mark sat and watched as she licked and sucked my cock, played with her tits with it and finally sat on me and ground her pussy up and down my half- hard shaft until I was hard again. Without moving off of me she shifted so that I was in her pussy and then she called Mark, who had been watching, stroking his hardon with a lubricated hand, to come put it in. She rocked herself on my cock, keeping me hard as he worked himself into her south pole.

It would never be my favorite thing to do, but I had to admit it was interesting. I could feel his cock with mine as we both pushed in and out of her pussy. I watched her sexy tits bounce and wiggle in front of me as we both stroked in and out of her, her gasps and moans growing by the minute.

When she came, she came hard again, her pussy gushing her juices out much like she had outside, only this time all over me and the sofa. Her body jerked and trembled for almost two minutes as we both kept jamming in and out of her spasming pussy, coaxing her climax to last as long as possible. She finally called it quits, unable to take any more, even though I hadn't come a second time in her.

"I still owe you one," she whispered as she rolled off of me. "I promise, you can collect any time you want. Just let me know when. That's okay, isn't it honey?" she asked, looking at her husband.

"That was the deal. Two climaxes in your pussy. If you're calling it and not him, then I don't see how you can say no. It was your idea. Just make it some time when I'm not home. Or better yet, someplace away from home. I'm still not sure I wanna watch."

"Maybe if you fuck my mouth while he does my pussy?" she asked hopefully. "We haven't ever tried that before."

"We'll see," he said. "Why don't you two go shower first. I'll shower after Michael leaves."

"You sure?"

"I am. Maybe you can still get that second one in."

"You're not upset, are you?" she asked with a look of concern on her face.

"Upset? No," he said. Then more softly, "No. I just didn't expect you to enjoy it with him quite as much as you did. I don't know what he did to make you come, but I could hear it all the way in here, and the neighbors probably did too."

"Ohhhhhh. I'm sorry sweetie," she said as she stood up and wrapped her arms around him.

"Can I say something?" I said.

"Sure."

"For a while I dated a really sexy woman. Well, a while is an exaggeration. A couple weeks. Anyway, I had a lot of feelings for her, but the one thing she wanted was the freedom to fuck other guys. We tried swapping with one couple, to see if that was okay, but I still couldn't get past it. If Mark isnt comfortable with that, if it bothers him to see you with another man inside you, then don't. Don't go there, don't ruin your relationship for something that doesn't have to happen. I'm not dating her any more because of it, and to be honest, we both hurt like hell ending it. So don't make it something that breaks you up. I don't need to have sex with you again. I appreciate what we did, I'll always remember it. But don't let it ruin your relationship."

"Leave it to my boss to point out what we both were dancing around the last year," Mark said.

"If you don't mind, I'll go shower real quick and then I can get out of here and leave you two alone."

"Up the stairs to the right. You know the way," Mark called.

I went to the guest room, started the shower and climbed in. There was some soap on the soap dish and I started to lather myself up. I was about half done when the shower curtain pushed back. Lulu stepped into the shower and without a word, took the soap from me and began rubbing it around on me. It didn't take long for her to reach my dick and begin stroking and playing with it, getting it to grow in her hand. She turned around and pushed her butt at me as she aimed my dick at her pussy, rubbing my head up and down her wet lips.

"Okay," I whispered, pushing my hips toward her, forcing me into her depths again. I held her hips and she leaned against the wall as I stroked in and out. Her pussy was sopping wet with excitement and my cum, reducing the sensations a little, but it was still enough to get my body to start building toward another climax. I reached my hand around her thigh and shifted my weight. I stretched my fingers until I felt her pussy and then worked my finger between her lips to her clit.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. Are you going to make me climax again?" she moaned.

"If I can," I answered as I continued to stroke in and out of her.

"You can~" she moaned, starting to push back at my strokes, driving me harder into her. Each time my hips slapped her wet ass I could feel my cock hit the end of her vagina, making her gasp and moan even more. In and out my cock slid, my own orgasm building slowly, but building nonetheless. I hadn't been sure I had another in me, but now I knew I did, and my body was starting to insist that I do everything to coax it along. My thrusts grew harder, and soon the two of us were banging our bodies together loudly, the wet slap echoing in the small bathroom. "Oh fuck. God, here it comes again. Ohhhhhh god. OHHHHHHH FUCK!" she squealed as her back arched and she stiffened again. This time I knew exactly what was happening with her and I continued to pump my cock in and out of her spasming pussy, the sudden change in sensations lifting me right to the brink of climax.

I slid both hands up her body to her chest, cupping both tits and squeezing them like handles as I slammed myself into her body hard for a few last strokes. I groaned and felt my body tumble over the precipice. The spasm shoved me hard into her and her into the wall as my cock tried to unload inside her. I felt a little flow into her but my well-used body just didn't have anything left to deliver. Over and over my body jerked and my cock swelled in her in anticipation of the delivery, making her gasp and moan with each shove of my cock into her.

"Holy shit," she breathed as she stood bent over, leaning against the wall. I pulled out of her and stepped back under the water, panting and looking at her spread pussy for what I expected to be the last time. She straightened and turned to face me, stepped toward me and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed me eagerly, almost desperately for long seconds before her kiss softened to a gentle sensual kiss and then stopped altogether. "I'm definitely going to have to teach Mark how to do whatever the fuck you did to me again."

"I didn't do anything special."

"If that's the case, you have a magic cock and he's out of luck, and so am I."

"I'm sorry."

"So am I. Whoever you end up with, she'd going to be a very lucky woman. I wonder if Nancy realized how lucky she was, to have you any time she wanted."

"I would like to think so."

"I doubt Mark will ever say yes again, but if somehow he does, I sure wouldn't mind you doing that again. I don't want this to make things weird for us. I'd still like to be able to share dinners and such with you. I've missed them to be honest."

"I always worried that your flirting would end up with something like this. It made both Nancy and I nervous."

"I'm sorry. I never intended that. I flirted and flashed you because I loved the way you responded: a perfect gentleman trying to hide how much he wanted to look and touch. I tried flashing some other guys, but you'd be surprised at how many will try to grab without even knowing who it was. One time I had a wardrobe malfunction in the mall. A real one actually. I was standing behind a rack in the mens section trying to fix the zipper on my dress. I had it pulled up to my waist and some guy walked over and wrapped his arms around me and pushed my panties down and stuck his hand between my legs. I wasn't pleased."

"What did you do?"

"Slapped his face as hard as I could. He tried to say that he thought I was his wife being playful. After that it wasn't quite so much fun to flash guys I didn't know. But you, you always got such a hardon and tried so hard to look like you weren't looking. It made me so fucking horny for you. I'm glad we got to do this, once anyway."

"I have to admit, there were a few times I wanted to reach out and grab you. That time swimming in the lake where you backed into me accidently on purpose? I wanted to just reach around you and grab your tits, or even lower. I was so damn turned on. If Nancy hadn't been there I might have."

"If you'd have done it I'd have let you," she whispered. "Maybe if you don't mind, we can have dinner and use the hot tub naked again? If I promise to behave?"

"I think I could handle that. Though I might not be alone the next time."

"Well, if you're not we'll just invite her to join us!" she said with a smile. "I better go now before he gets upset. He told me to come finish you, I don't know that he knew I'd do it this way."