Five Dates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed out to lunch at nearly twelve thirty. The office was mostly deserted and I was a little surprised that Darleen hadn't come in to let me know it was lunch time. Maybe she figured I was too engrossed in what I was doing. I didn't have time to pack a lunch this morning and decided to run down to the little deli down the road. They had some pretty good sandwiches and I could eat it there if I wanted. I drove down to the deli. Stood in line to get my food and then slipped into a booth to eat. I was maybe halfway done with my Reuben sandwich when a young woman stepped up to the booth I was in and sat down on the same bench seat I was. She used her hip to make me move over, which I did, more out of surprise than anything else. She set her tray down on the table and twisted in her seat to partly face me.

"Hi. I'm Rachel," she said, looking at me and holding a hand out across her body to me. I took it and shook it without saying anything. She held my hand, not letting me pull it away for long seconds. "I'm up in accounting," she finally said, letting go of my hand. "You're Michael, aren't you?"

"I am," I confirmed, still trying to get my head wrapped around this very forward, very good looking, very sexily dressed, maybe thirty year old woman sitting next to me. She had on a lightweight summer dress that was just heavy enough to hide the view of the lacy bra covering her maybe C-cup breasts, but not enough to hide the shape and outline of them from me. I could also see that the bra was light enough to allow her nipples to poke the front of it and her dress out slightly. Her dress was short, only coming to the middle of her thighs, or maybe a tad further, leaving a lot of stocking-covered leg showing between the hem of the red and white pokadot dress and her red high heels.

"I hope you don't mind me joining you for lunch. I got a late start and I really hate to eat alone."

"Um. Yeah. Sure," I answered as she started to eat the sandwich she'd bought.

"I really like their sandwiches, don't you?"

"They do make good ones," I agreed. "Do you eat here a lot?"

"Not a lot, but sometimes," she answered after she chewed the bite she'd taken, used her hand to hold in front of her mouth so I didn't see her half eaten food. "Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Eat here a lot?"

"Oh. No. I usually brown bag it. Eat in my office."

"Ahh. That makes sense."

"What makes sense?"

"Why you have sex in your office at lunch time. Plenty of time if you don't have to go buy food," she said softly. I choked on my sandwich and she pounded on my back to help me get the half-eaten bite back up from the wrong pipe. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you choke. I just wasn't sure how to broach the subject," she said with a smile.

"The subject?"

"Of sex. Word is you're amenable to having some hot sex."

"Ah, I see. And you heard this where?"

"Well, most of the girls are talking about it. I know a few of the girls have already had you, and I kinda wanted to take a turn."

I choked again and had to take a drink.

"Um, just how many is a few?"

"Oh five or six I think. But according to Julia up in HR you're trying to take care of your wife's last wish, so any of us that want to have some really good sex, all we have to do is come naked to your office."

I could feel myself blushing. "Julia said that?"

"Yeah, some of us heard you had sex with Miss Esper in her office. We didn't exactly believe it until Emily saw Julia naked in your office. She didn't want to admit it, but she finally told us you had to have sex with something like thirty women in four weeks. I think it was sweet of your wife to force you to do that. If I was dying I hope I'd have the courage to make my husband do that."

"You would?"

"Oh yeah. It makes you move on. A lot of guys will on their own, but a lot won't too. Especially men who have been with the same woman for a long time."

"And you know this from experience?"

She giggled. "No. I'm only thirty-two and I've already been through one husband who couldn't keep his zipper closed. No, I've just read so many books about relationships and what makes a good relationship last. I heard you were married for over twenty-five years. You clearly had what it takes to make it last. I'd like to find a man like that."

"Almost thirty," I added, "and it all has to do with being committed to each other. There is no magic potion."

"See. That's what I mean. You were so committed to her that you couldn't even refuse to do her last request. Like I said, I hope that I'd be brave enough to make my husband do that. She had to love you a lot!"

"We did love each other very much," I agreed, turning back to my lunch.

"So. How does it work? I just walk, into your office and ask you for sex, or do you invite me or what?" she asked before taking another bite. I struggled to not choke on the bite I'd just taken and sat there trying to figure out how to answer her.

"I don't know how to answer that," I finally mumbled.

"I can understand that. I hear your secretary has gotten fucked a few times. What does she do? Just walk in and undress?"

"Well, she actually came in and took her underwear off the first time," I whispered as I felt my face turn red again, wondering who else could hear the conversation. I glanced over my shoulder and saw two women in the next booth, the one facing away clearly shaking her head in disgust. "I don't think this is the place for this conversation."

She twisted around to look at the customers close to us and then leaned toward me and whispered. "I'm sorry. I didn't think about how it might look to someone who didn't know the whole story. Don't go away." She pushed out of the seat and stepped to the booth behind me and I heard her whispering to the woman that was shaking her head. I glanced back and saw her staring at me as Rachel came back to our booth and sat back down. "There. That should solve that."

"What did you tell her?" I asked in a whisper.

She leaned over and giggled. "I told her everything, about the thirty women, and if she wanted in all she had to do was walk over and take off her panties for you."

"Ohmygod." I groaned, rubbing my hand across my face in embarrassment.

"That's the price, isnt it? My panties?" she asked before reaching to her skirt hem. She wiggled in the seat and pulled her skirt partway up her thighs, far enough to reach inside the skirt and pull her underwear down. In a few seconds she was wiggling herself on the seat again sliding a pair of lacy red panties down her leg and trying to pull her skirt down, it had slid up high enough to expose the brown curls between her closed thighs. She worked the underwear down her legs and then over her heels. She set them in my lap and sat grinning at me for several seconds before turning back to her sandwich. "I'll stop by tomorrow and you can put them back on me, after you fuck me that is."

"Yeah," I said as I rolled my eyes. How the hell did I get myself into this kind of a mess? Nancy! This was your fault! I thought it but I really didn't mean it. This was more Julia's fault than anyone else's. Maybe mine too for not stopping it with Darleen when it first started. "I think I better go back to work."

"You haven't finished eating yet," she said. "It's okay. I'll keep you company."

"Thanks," I answered, resigning myself to being stuck there until she was done with her lunch. I hadn't sat long and her right hand moved into my lap and began to gently stroke my dick through my slacks. I could feel myself getting harder from her attentions, no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. I thought about moving her hand, but figured she'd just put it back anyway and I didn't want to make myself any more obvious than I already was.

"Nice cock," she whispered as she leaned over toward me for a moment, her lips brushing my cheek. "It's making me soooo damn horny."

"Ah." I tried not to respond to my hardening cock. I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were definitely showing in her dress top much more than they had been. I felt her fingers find the zipper of my slacks and work it down while she continued to eat her sandwich with her left hand. She worked my zipper down and then slid her fingers in my fly to stroke my cock through my boxers. It only took a few moments for her fingers to feel the fly of the boxers and worm inside there as well, her fingers now stroking my bare shaft.

"God I wanna take you to the ladies room and fuck you," she whispered.

"I don't think that'd be a good idea," I whispered back.

"It'd be better than dropping my dress and fucking you on the table," she said a little louder, making the woman behind me choke on what she was eating. I intentionally didn't turn around. I didn't want to see the look the other woman had to be giving me. She put the last quarter of her sandwich back on the wrapper and pulled her hand from my pants. She wrapped the paper around the sandwich and then looked over at me expectantly. She took my hand and slid out of the booth, pulling my hand gently. I looked up at her and sighed. I pulled the panties from my lap and stuffed them in my pocket as I slid across the leather seat. I stepped out and was immediately pulled along toward the little sign that said restrooms.

"I can't go in there," I hissed quietly as we stepped into the little alcove that had two doors: a men's and women's room.

"Sure you can," she said as she opened the door. Thankfully it was empty and she pulled me to a stall. She opened it and pushed me into it, turning me to face her. She squeezed against me, pressing her body to mine to get the door closed behind us, and then stepped back against it. She reached for my pants and started to undo them. "You wanna help?" she whispered. "We don't have much time."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, resigning myself to having sex in a ladies room in a restaurant rather than making a scene. Not my finest hour by far.

"Take my dress off, silly!"

I reached behind her and found the zipper. I pulled it down and she shrugged the dress off her shoulders. It slid down as far as her arms would allow and then she moved her arms one at a time, letting it fall all the way to the floor. I felt my pants fall down and she pushed my boxers down, leaving me mostly naked from the waist down. She turned around and bent to pick up her dress. She hung it on the hook and then looked back at me like I was expected to do something.

"Well? Haven't you ever had sex in a bathroom stall before?"

"Actually no," I whispered back.

She frowned. "Well, sit down."

I sat down on the stool and she quickly backed up over me, reaching between her stocking-clad legs for my dick. She aimed it up at her pussy and squatted down until she could rub my head between her lips. She found the best spot, the entrance to her depths, and then sat slowly down on me, forcing my dick into her depths with a soft moan. "Fuck yes," she groaned as she settled her ass on my lap. She began to lift and lower herself, finding my hands that were resting on her hips and pulling them up to her firm little boobs. I pushed her bra up over her tits, then squeezed and teased her breasts and nipples while she bounced herself up and down my shaft. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she moaned over and over as she plunged herself down my shaft. "So good," she gasped. "Erin was right. You ARE a perfect fit."

I had no idea who Erin was, or when I had supposedly had sex with her, but at the moment it was all I could do to not cum in her pussy. She lifted and lowered herself quickly, each stroke making a wet squish as my cock pushed into her vagina. Up and down she moved, her breathing getting more ragged by the moment. I could feel her pussy start to contract around me, squeezing me and trying to milk my cock. "Oh god. Come for me. Come on. I'm ready. She said you'd wait. I'm ready. Let me have it!" she moaned loudly.

I knew I was ready, her tight, young pussy teasing all the right places in all the right ways. If I hadn't already fucked twice that morning, once with Rose and once with Alissa, I'd have had no chance at all of holding back against her exquisite pussy. I let the tingle run through my body as she lifted and fell again, not quite as coordinated as it had been. She felt me swelling fatter in her pussy and slammed herself down harder, driving me hard and fast up into her until she felt the first surge of cum lance into her. My body jerked and she slammed down on me, making me grunt loudly as I pumped my cum into her pussy. I closed my eyes and held her tits as she leaned back against my chest, her body trembling and shuddering as she panted for breath. "Ohhhhh fuck yes," she gasped as we sat there. "I couldn't wait any more. I just had to know."

"Uh huh," I answered, beginning to wonder how we hadn't gotten caught yet.

"I'm going to have to ask for my panties back, but I promise to bring you a new pair tomorrow."

"That's fine. They're in my pants pocket."

She bent over and dug them out and then, using me as a chair, with my dick still inside her, she worked her panties on over her heels. She pulled them up to her thighs and then unrolled some toilet paper. She reached between her legs and held the paper to her pussy as she stood up, catching our cum. She turned around to look down at me. "Fuck. If we had time I'd lick that clean, but I doubt we can stay hidden here much longer."

"Yeah. I understand," I said as I stood up, my cum-covered dick pressing against her stomach. She and I tried to bend down at the same time to get my pants, both of us banging against each other. She giggled and let me bend down to get my own pants and pull them up. I tucked my shirt into my pants and closed them and then stepped back as far as I could to give her room to get her dress back on. She pulled it up and then turned around for me to pull her zipper up. Once we were both decent again she opened the door and stepped out. I stepped out after her and stopped.

"Why don't you two get a fucking room?" the woman from the next booth said as she leaned against the counter, clearly waiting for us to get done.

"What's the matter? Disappointed you didn't get some?" Rachel asked. "Or disappointed you don't have the balls to do that to your husband? Come on," she added as she reached for my hand. She pulled me past the woman and out the door of the bathroom. "Bitch," she mumbled as we walked back to our table. I picked up my hat from the table and put it on and then followed Rachel to the parking lot. "I will come back tomorrow and get naked for you," she said before she kissed my cheek and walked to her car.

I shook my head and headed to my own car to drive back to work.

I dropped heavily into my chair and stared at the ceiling, trying to deal with the crazy mess I had gotten into. I hadn't ever expected to do anything like I had just done, and in all reality I should have refused. I quite honestly didn't understand why I didn't! Hell, I walked willingly into the ladies room with her, willingly helped her get undress and then willingly sat there and let her have sex with me. And that's all it was: just lustful sex. No emotion, no caring about each other, just fucking. I called out the door, "Darleen? You out there?"

"Yeah. Just got back from lunch," she called, coming into my office a few moments later. "Will you get hold of Julia and ask her to come see me when she can get away?"

"Sure. Something wrong?"

I chuckled. "Not unless you call having a woman you've never met, sit down next to you in a restaurant, take off and give you her underwear and then take you to the ladies room to have sex, as something wrong."

"Hell. I think I'm going to lunch in the wrong places."

"No, you're not. Just tell her that I want to talk to her when she has some time. Discreetly please?"

"Discreetly tell her or have her come discreetly?" she asked with a smile. "Okay, okay!" she said, holding her hands up defensively when she saw the frown on my face. "Discreetly!"

"Thank you," I said as she turned and walked out. I rubbed my face again and looked at the notes I'd taken before lunch. I was going to need some information from her, things that I didn't know but would need. I figured she'd have a passport, because we both had to travel from time to time and I knew she'd been to china in the last few years.

I started the reservations, confident that she wouldn't say no. Though I couldn't quite do everything. I needed some info for the flights before I could get too far, but the resort reservations were at least done. Having gone as far as I could, I started doing real work for the first time that day.

I was buried in looking at a designed cad model when I heard the gentle click of my office door latch. I'd heard Darleen try to sneak in without disturbing me enough times to know the sound. "What do you want Darleen," I asked without looking up.

"Who said it was Dareleen?" I heard a soft feminine voice say. I looked up to see Julia standing just inside the door, her dress sliding down her body. She stepped out of the dress and reached behind her back and in moments her small lace bra was joining her dress. She pushed her lacy panties down and worked them over her high heels before walking toward me, naked now except for the heels. "This is me sneaking in discreetly, as requested," she said softly as she walked around my desk. She pushed my chair back and sat down on my lap with both legs hanging over one of mine. She leaned herself against me and looped her arms round my neck. "So here I am. Does this mean you changed your mind about having sex with me?"

I rested my right hand on her thigh, my left trapped behind her back. "No. This is me wanting to know what the hell you told to who."

She pouted a little. "I was hoping," she whispered.

"Julia, I'm not getting into the middle of your married life. Maybe, and I do mean maybe once you're no longer married, I might consider it. You're good looking and like this, you definitely do turn me on. But I don't want to end up dead because your middle-eastern husband thinks I was fucking his wife!"

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I understand. So what do you want to know."

"What on earth made you come up with that story about thirty women in four weeks? I mean, my five dates things, that made sense to me. But this? And you told it to your boss?"

"She found out I was in your office naked and wanted to know what I'd done, and if you'd forcibly stripped and assaulted me. I told her that you hadn't and that it was my attempt to seduce you for sex. She of course wanted to know what on earth would posess me to do that. So it just kind of popped into my head. Lizzy told me about the five dates. I figured this was just as good. Your wife made you promise to have sex with thirty women, and that they couldn't be one night pickups. They had to be people that were already in your life in some way. And being coworkers seemed to be a good choice to start with. I was just trying to help you grant your wife's last wish."

"Shit. Who else knows about this?"

"Well, um. A few people."

"Like how few? I was seduced by one of the ladies in the accounting section. A, um, Rachel something. She ended up having sex with me in the ladies bathroom down at the deli."

"Oh shit! Seriously!? Rachel? Oh god. I'm so sorry. She's kinda forward. I don't want to call her a slut, but I doubt she turns many guys down."

"Yeah. Well, I'm now on her done folder, and she plans on coming by again for more."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble."

"Yeah, well I had to have a meeting with your boss. And you know how that ended."

"Actually, I do. I don't know how you did it, and I don't want to know. I just know that she's been in a really fucking good mood all morning."

"Well, it had a lot to do with you, so let's just pretend that never happened."