All Comments on 'Five Dates Ch. 08'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting chapter!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Still pulling for the sister-in-Law!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Master storyteller m_storyman_x gives the fortunate reader another great chapter in this exceptional story. To fully appreciate it, Five Dates must be read from chapter 1. The story has great characters and an compelling plot that will fully engage the reader right from the first chapter. Beautifully written, with plenty of romantic scenes Five Dates is one of the author's best stories to date. Five stars.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 year ago

I don't know...

I was hoping Liz could be the 'one'. But now I just don't know. It's not her past as much as her attitude about her past and the way it has... it has, forged... formed,,, changed??? IDK the right word to use of her perceptions of how a 'real' relationship is supposed to be. This is starting to feel like it won't have a truly happy ending. Hope I'm wrong. Thanks for Sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Very hot! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

Loving the story. I do feel bad for the sister in law that she has had feelings for so many years but seems to be getting left behind, passed over, whatever you want to call it.

I also feel a little bad for Donna that she couldn't seem to adjust her desires at all or at least ease him into it a little slower. She just threw him into the deep end and thought he should swim. It was even mentioned when he went back with the sister in law and the waitress actually explained the different bracelet colors. Donna's own fault that he felt like he was drowning and couldn't keep up. Didn't give him (or them) a real chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Donna wants to fuck other guys and it isn't ok. But, Liz fucks Eddie and he's ok with it? I've loved the series right up until then. From the sounds of things Eddie seems like a scumbag, and it is disappointing and sad that Liz slept with him so easily!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
OK

But what is the difference between her and Donna? They both want to fuck around. He should go back to his S-I-L in my opinion.

HoumafanHoumafanabout 1 year ago

It’s a good story but the writing could benefit by some thought.

Take this section for example: “Eddie was driving, so he climbed in the front with his wife, and I climbed in the back. Liz stepped into the back with me and sat down next to me.”

You could write it in a dozen words in one sentence, and you wouldn’t get so bogged down. The slow pace affects the reader most importantly, of course.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, Liz is too much like Donna in some ways, not sure her insecurities are the only issue moving forward, she was too quick to get with Eddie, but then again buddy takes every woman he can.

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm with oldsage_1, pulling for the sister-in-law.... all these others are basically skanks, this one (although a decent chapter with some interesting twists) would turn me off toward her. She's pretty selfish and self centered....only purporting to be interested in a relationship.

stevie1965stevie1965about 1 year ago

I've been enjoying this series a lot but can't help agreeing with some of the other comments - why would Liz want to screw other guys after her past experiences of being used for sex, and why would he be OK with that when it wasn't OK for Donna to do it?

stevie1965stevie1965about 1 year ago

I've been enjoying this series a lot but can't help agreeing with some of the other comments - why would Liz want to screw other guys after her past experiences of being used for sex, and why would he be OK with that when it wasn't OK for Donna to do it?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Enjoy your writing style and definitely have a knack for well described sex scenes. Problem is the reader was given a good feel for who our hero was in the earlier chapters and the road you are driving us down in this outing is NOT that person. Liz is a mess, for good reason. While he may feel bad and want to help fix a broken woman, she’s too far from what his comfort level will tolerate in a loving relationship. Rounding up to 4*.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

Overall great chapter, but totally in agreement with other commenters. MC being cool with sharing/swapping after being the reason for breaking up with Donna is weird and a bummer.

golasgilgolasgilabout 1 year ago

For a guy that doesn't like being in these situations he's sure happy being an exhibitionist which he didn't like before and seeing his girlfriend with another guy which was a deal breaker. It feels like he just blows with the wind to the point that if he's shown a pussy then he fucks it. It doesn't feel consistent at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

agree with Demosthenes below re: MC behavior being totally inconsistent with who he was built up to be without any story arc to understand the change. sorta consistent with other story series from the author. but the sex is super hot and well worth a read for that

MrWolf556MrWolf556about 1 year ago

I don't know, when he was telling Liz how he met his wife didn't he tell her a different version of how he met his wife. When he was telling Liz how he meet his wife she was too drunk to fuck the night of the prom. And I think it was with Trish he said he did his wife and his date for the prom in a park one after the other. In simular style with Liz in the end he did have sex with his wife the first time in a two some. I think Liz is still holding something back. I'm kind of holding out for Trish. Great story thou.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

Your stories of how Nancy &. Mike met changed. The inconsistency is difficult to ignore.

Liz is damaged goods and needs therapy to get her shit in order. If Michael does end up with her, it’ll be a huge mistake. I’m still rooting for Rose. The HR lady might even be a better fit for him. They both would be good for each other.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

By turning Mike from a heart broken widower, into a people pleasing pussy… you’ve caused me to lose respect for him.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

This was a very interesting chapter to read. Michael seems to be thrown at these women for sex. Liz’s personality is obviously different at work as a EE Supervisor than her submissive side that we are seeing. As Michael has told her, Be yourself and not what you think others want you to do or be. Her EX has conditionally convinced her that she’s a Slut / Whore. Which explains some of the exhibitional behavior. Thank You and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So disappointing. Reading Michael go from one skank to another

So fr the read is not worth the time invested.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't believe I'm saying it, but you've overdone it with sex in this series. Throwing all that pussy Michael's way in previous chapters when most of them are irrelevant to the story detracts from it and his character. Also, Donna having sex with other men is a dealbreaker for Michael, but when Liz does it on a spur of the moment, it's fine? Also, which version of how he met his wife is actually true?

The first 3-4 chapters where great but by this point the story went downhill.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If Liz is such an exhibitionist, why did she change to a more conservative bikini? Also, she likes to embarass people. First Michaelʼs secrstary by leavimg the office door open. Then displaying Michaelʼs new briefs to the women in her crew. Finally, pulling Michaelʼs swim trunks off as he was climbing up to the dive boat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES