Five Mums Ch. 20 - Mums away!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Accounting with Mr. Pierce they won't me put into Grace's class for obvious reasons." Simon said.

"Phys Ed which I am dreading." Thomas said.

"The sarge?" David asked.

"Yep." Thomas replied.

"You, Jay?" Simon asked.

"Free period." I answered.

They all started to move away and get ready for class. I grabbed Thomas by the arm and asked for him to stay.

"Wouldn't you rather skip PE? I asked.

"Yes but no." Thomas answered.

"Don't worry between the two teachers living with me one of them in his own department. We can cover for you. I need a word with you." I said.

"O-kay." Thomas said sitting back down.

"Okay, Thomas you know you are my dearest and dearest friend, we have known each other since we were born. You could say you're my brother from another mother." I said.

"Y-es?" Thomas answered.

"I need to get something off my chest." I said.

"If it's about you and your mum doing the wild thing, I know and mum and I are still doing it much as I imagine you and yours are. So, what is it?" Thomas asked.

"Thom, I need you to swear to me that what I tell you will stay between us. Okay?" I asked.

"Yes I solemnly swear not to tell a living soul. What is it?" Thomas said.

"Thomas, I was lying when I said I didn't know about Yana. But I have to tell you the truth. Yana has fallen in love with me, and I, with her. Proper grown-up love not hot sweaty teenager love. I know who she is involved with and is getting married to. And he isn't from Russia" I confessed to Thomas.

"Oh, can I ask who?" Thomas asked.

"You're looking at him." I answered.

"You? You and her are getting hitched? When and where? Do you need a best man? I do love a good wedding" Thomas asked.

"Thomas we don't know yet. We have to wait for school to finish and her divorce to come through, but we haven't discussed that yet. But she did mention she wanted a traditional Russian service though. Not a registry office like her first one." I said.

"Oh, so romantic, lots of guests, always wondered what a Russian wedding is like." Thomas said.

"And you sometimes wonder why people think you're gay." I said.

"I am not gay as I am sure you can testify to." Thomas cheekily replied.

"Well anyway, Thomas, it's not only that. She's also pregnant. Two or three weeks pregnant." I said.

"W-----hat!" Thomas said.

"And it isn't her current husband apparently he hasn't touched her in months. It's either David or me. But all evidence suggests me." I said.

"So, you go from being a nobody with no steady girlfriend to being a husband and father at eighteen? That my friend is heavy." Thomas said.

"Yes." I answered.

"Well, I can see why you swore me to secrecy this is not something you want to get out. But I will keep it sacred until you tell me I don't need to. My Gran wanted me to be a priest. You know." Thomas said.

"You a priest? With you fucking everything including your mum. How is that going to work. And you aren't catholic." I said back to him.

"We are on paper non-practising Anglicans. And have you thought about how you may have to convert to Russian Orthodoxy to marry her?" Thomas retorted.

"No, I will have to consider that and do some research. But there is another thing. Tommy." I said.

"Do tell." Thomas answered.

"She's expecting twins." I answered.

"Jesus you don't do things by halves do you? And do your parents know?" he asked.

"Mum does but not dad. He knows about the Pregnancy but not the twins or that they are mine. Yet." I answered.

"Given the circumstances I think that's wise." Thomas said. He then gave me a brotherly hug.

"Thank you Father Thomas. Keep it secret?" I said.

"Of course, my son." Thomas jokingly said. Making the sign of the cross as he said it.

"Thom, you do if I convert Russian orthodox make the sign the other way. Up, down, right, left." I teased.

"Oh, like this?" Thomas said making the sign of the cross the Russian way. Forehead, chest, right shoulder, left shoulder.

We both laughed and I felt slightly relieved at my 'confession' and then we both got up and went to class.

12