Five Mums Ch. 24 - Away We Go Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda swallowed it all, before kissing both Katy and Yulia.

Then we all got redressed, fed our horses their carrots and went on our way back down.

When we returned to our starting point. We dismounted, collected our belongings. During the course of which. We discovered that we somehow had collected Yulia's bra and Katy's panties as souvenirs. Linda then ran us back to our accommodation. Linda who drove us back in the Hiace. Asked what we had planned for the rest of our time in Rotorua. We said that we had nothing planned apart from our two paid for activities, those being Hell's Gate and Polynesian Spa. Linda advised against getting any massages or beauty treatments at either of them, as they were in her opinion too 'gimmicky and overpriced' but said to enjoy the outdoor soaking in thermally heated soda water and warm mud at Hells Gate. She also repeated her offer of a free ride if we brought Jay down.

We arrived back in time for lunch. We were divided on what to have for lunch. Penny and Brandi were pushing for a cafe, Grace yum char.

"Have you girls ever had fish and chips at the beach?" I asked Yana and Svetlana. As we had a decent fish and chip shop not five minutes walk away.

"Nyet only once have I eaten fish and chips." Yana said.

"I have never had before." Svetlana said.

" Well, that's it, we are near to both the lake and a 'chipper' lets get some fish and chips and eat it lakeside." I said.

Yana Svetlana were both excited at this idea. Yana also suggesting it would be a goodtime to discuss wedding details.

I informed the others of our plans, they said they would go into town. We agreed to meet back at the lodge at three o'clock. Penny reminded Yana about her delivery waiting at reception. After some prodding from the five of us, Yana walked to reception to collect it. She came back a few minutes later, carrying a large bouquet of flowers. It consisted of red, pink, and white roses and oddly carnations. It had a card and an envelope attached. Yana placed then down on the table.

"Ooh, somebody has an admirer." Penny commented.

"Someone has the hots for Yana." Brandi teased. We all knew full well who they were from.

Yana opened the envelope, inside there was a gift voucher. $400 to spend at a luxury lingerie chain called 'BNT' or Bras n Things.

Yana looked at it smiled and then showed it to us.

Svetlana just covered her mouth.

"Wow." Penny said.

"BNT have good stuff, enjoy it." Brandi said.

"Yes they expensive." Grace said.

I just smiled and nodded.

Yana then read the card. Then read it aloud.

"To my most lovely and precious Yana. I know you'll be missing me by now. I know I am missing you; the minutes seem like hours while we are apart. Every moment we are separated is agony upon my heart. So, i thought I would surprise you with a gift. Buy something nice, something we will both enjoy. Maybe use the flowers for inspiration. Yours Jay." Yana said.

Penny and Brandi were choked up.

"Ladies does this change our plans?" I asked.

"What say, we go i to town, spend the voucher, then go to Polynesian, then we all have Fish and Chips at the lake for dinner?" Penny suggested.

"Sounds good." Brandi said.

The others all nodded in agreement. So, it seemed our day was planned. We all started heading out the door to Penny's van except for Yana who very carefully placed the card in her bag.

The drive into town didn't take long maybe five to ten minutes. Penny parked nearby the Lingerie shop and all six of us got out. Suddenly all six of us were hungry, we had a choice either burger king or Subway. We all felt like something hot, so we settled on Burger King. We all ordered got our food and sat down.

"What did you get Yana?" I asked as we had to wait on her order.

"Double whopper." Yana replied.

"Haha double whopper, you've already got a double whopper underneath your top there doll." Brandi teased referring to Yana's prominent boobs.

We all had a small giggle and then ate. After we ate we all went onto the Bra shop which was only four of five shops away.

We all filed into the shop. The shop was empty except for two staff members. One youngish with blonde hair and one about my age with a similar look. I wondered if they were related. They were both dressed alike white, short sleeve blouse that Straight cut black knee length skirt, black stockings, and high heels. They both had their blonde hair up in a bun The only difference was the older one had a pair of black rimmed glasses on.

"Hello ladies my name is Tanya, and this is my associate Tracy. Can we help you with anything?" Tanya, who was the older lady, said.

"Just looking at the moment but this one has a voucher to spend and some instructions." I said. Tapping Yana.

"Oh, a voucher someone must like you. Is it a special occasion?" Tanya asked Yana.

"Not really." Yana answered.

"Well, we are all down here for a girls weekend because this one Yana is getting married." Penny spurted out.

"Oh, I see, well let me just say that he is a very lucky man Yana." Tanya said.

"Thank you." Yana replied.

"Now you said that the voucher came with instructions?" Tanya asked.

"Yes my son sent a card with the flowers and the voucher. Said to use the flowers for inspiration to get something that both of them would enjoy." I said.

"Oh, I see, and you are Yana's future mother-in-law. Wonderful so what flowers did he send?" Tanya asked.

" A big bunch of roses and carnations." Yana said.

"Any particular colour?" Tanya asked.

"Red, Pink and White." Yana said.

"Ok and any particular style you are after?" Tanya asked Yana.

Yana had a quick ponder.

"Something Corsety." Yana answered.

"Something corsety and in pink, white or red." I know just the thing." Tanya said.

The others had dispersed through the shop browsing.

Penny, Grace, and Svetlana were just browsing. I was standing beside Yana just in case.

Brandi meanwhile had already picked out three bras, three panties and a teddy and was heading to a fitting room.

"Now Yana if you can come with me I'll just do a quick measure and see what we have but I have a range that fits your requirements and I think you and him will like." Tanya said and ushered Yana into a partition so she could measure Yana.

Brandi went into a fitting room with her haul three bra and panty sets. One leopard print with black lace, one in baby blue with white lace and one oddly enough in bright yellow with black lace. She had also selected a red teddy.

Tanya came out of the partition and told Yana that Yana was a size 8DD.

She then asked if Yana and myself could take a seat and she went out the back. She was gone for five minutes or so. In that time Brandi had emerged and had decided to purchase all she tried on. The three bra and panties sets and the teddy before continuing to browse. Tracy placed them on the counter next to where I was sitting I looked across and noticed the labels. '100% silk made in France." Was on all of them. The bras were $45 dollars each the panties $30 and the teddy was $60. So, Brandi had expensive tastes, but they were good quality.

Penny meanwhile had selected a nautical themed set of bra and panties which were white with blue stripes. Svetlana had selected a black half cup bra and matching panties. Grace meanwhile had sat next to Yana on the spare chair in a huff.

"What's up Grace?" I asked.

"Nothing here for me, So many nice frilly things but all not fit me. All too big for me." Grace disappointedly said.

"Well Grace we aren't here for you." I said as Tanya came back.

"Now Yana, we have just the thing for you." Tanya said as she came back carrying several items.

"This is the emotions range. All Bustiers and Panty sets so they have the 'corsety' look. And they come in a variety of colours." Tanya said.

Tanya then showed us the range.

"This is lust." She said as she showed a bustier set of Bustier with attached suspenders in black with bright red lace and little red flowers sewn in highlighted places like on the shoulder straps, cups and where the suspenders met the bustier.

"Hmm, I like." Yana said.

"Yes black and red as Jason likes." I commented.

"Next is the She-Devil" Tanya said and showed us a bustier set the same as before only it was red with black highlights and black lace.

"next is Girly girl." Tanya said as she showed us the third Bustier, it was pink with white lace and highlights.

"And last is bridal." Tanya said and showed us the last selection which was a bustier set in white with pink lace and highlights.

"I like." Yana said.

"Yes they are all the same only different colours. Would you like to try any on and see how they look?" Tanya asked.

"Yes please, the white and the pink and maybe the black." Yana replied back.

Tanya set aside the red one.

"Now the price is $200 a set but you get, the bustier, a pair of Panties, either G-string or bikini and a pair of pure silk stockings to match. Would you like to try G-string or bikini?" Tanya said as she ushered Yana into the fitting room beside Brandi's. Yana entered and shut the door.

"I'll just go and get the matching stockings for you Yana dear." Tanya said.

Brandi was still trying on some lingerie. She had given Tracy another three sets and a sheer nightie to put with the others on the counter.

Yana tried on the black set first.

"Mama can you give me your opinion?" came Yana's voice from behind the door. I got up and walked over to the fitting room.

I opened the door partially and looked inside.

Yana was standing in the 'Lust' ensemble of black bustier, g string and stockings. She looked all right.

I was joined by Svetlana and Penny who by this stage had completed their purchases.

"Wow. Nice very lustful." Penny commented.

"Mne nravitsya, no gde tsveta tsvetov?" Svetlana asked.

Yana listened to our views and then shut the door to try on the next one.

"What did you say to her?" I asked Svetlana.

" I just said I liked it but where the colours of the flowers?" Svetlana said.

"Oh." I responded.

"Ready." Yana said after a few minutes. I opened the door ajar again and saw Yana in the pink set it was the same as the black one only pink.

"Nice." I said.

"And same colour as the flowers." Svetlana said.

"Ah not that nice." Penny said.

Yana shut the door and proceeded to change as Penny, Svetlana and myself waited outside.

Brandi had passed another two sets of Bras and panties over to Tracy telling her she would but them her pile on the counter now included eight bra and panty sets ( Leopard print, baby blue, yellow, Tiger print, snakeskin print, red with black lace, black with white lace, lolly pink with black.) three teddies in red, black and leopard print. And two sheer nighties in white and baby pink.

Brandi then emerged wondering why we were all hanging around outside the fitting rooms.

Penny explained quickly and Brandi nodded.

"ready." Yana called, I opened the door ajar again and saw Yana in the bridal selection. The white bustier, G-string and stockings fitted her well and she looked exquisite in it.

"I like that the most and I know Jason will as well." I said.

"10 out of ten" Penny said. Svetlana gave a thumbs up. Brandi looked in and wolf whistled.

Yana also seemed pleased in the white ensemble. Tanya and Tracy also agreed that the white was the best looking.

The set she chose consisted of a figure hugging bustier with a lace up back like a corset, four bra hooks behind where the bra would be. A white G-string, white suspenders attached to the bottom of the bustier and white stockings. The highlights included small pink flowers on the shoulder straps of the bustier, a line of small pink flowers sewn on top of each bone in the bustier, the top of the suspenders and few sewn under the cups. A small pink flower was also sewn on the sides and front of the G-String.

"I'll take it." Yana said with a smile.

"Do you want plain white stockings or stockings with lace tops?" Tanya asked.

"Hmm, lace tops." Yana answered.

Tanya gave the returned set to Tracy, and she went and got a set of white stockings with lace tops.

Tanya began to ring it up.

"Now we don't give change on vouchers anything else you want?" Tanya asked.

Yana held her head in thought.

"Get the black one as well, he'll like it." I whispered in her ear as she thought.

"I'll get the black one as well." Yana said.

" Good choice, Tracy can you go and get it please?" Tanya said to Tracy who went and returned with the 'Lust' set. Complete with black stockings with black lace tops.

"That comes to $400 exactly Tanya said. Yana handed over the voucher happily. Tanya laid out the purchases according to sets and then wrapped them up in tissue paper and then placed them in a bag.

Meanwhile Tracy had rung up Brandi's purchase at the other till and had wrapped and packaged it in the same way as Tanya had done with Yana's. Brandi's purchase came to $960 she paid with credit card.

"Another forty dollars and you get a $100 credit." Tracy reminded Brandi.

Brandi looked around for something that was worth forty dollars. She found something. A white satin choker with a heart in the middle made of diamantes it was $20. Brandi said she would take it and the black one next to it as well. The black one was the same only in black.

"Wrap them up and put them in Yana's bag." She said to Tracy. Making the total a thousand dollars.

Tracy rang them up and printed out a voucher for one hundred dollars.

Then she handed the receipt and voucher to Brandi and walked over to put the chokers in Yana's bag.

Yana looked puzzled.

"From the lady over there." Tracy said pointing to Brandi.

Yana smiled thank you as they were slid inside her bag.

Then the bags were handed to Yana and Brandi. And we all left.

But not before Brandi asked Tanya a question.

"Are you two related?" Brandi asked.

"Yes we are mother and daughter." Tany answered.

And then we left. Yana, Penny, and Svetlana each carrying one bag each, Brandi carrying four, Grace and myself carrying none. Brandi caught up to Yana and secretly sneaked her voucher into Yana's bag.

I saw her do it, Brandi looked at me and put her finger over her pursed lips. I nodded in silent agreement.

We got back to the van, loaded up and then went to Polynesian spa. Grace checked us in as it was part of the prize, we all got changed into our swimsuits, Penny, Grace and myself into one pieces, Yana into a one piece with a very highly cut hip. Brandi and Svetlana into bikinis. We all soaked in the various pools, the prize included a massage for each of us. But they were short of massage therapists that day so Yana, myself and Brandi got a manicure and Pedicure as well. Brandi and Myself got red nails and Yana got a girly pink applied to her finger and toenails. 'To match the set.' She informed us.

We stayed at Polynesian spa for about three or four hours and then we got changed and left.

We stopped and bought fish and chips and ate them on the lakeside on the way home.

While we ate the fish and chips which was a new experience for both Yana and Svetlana. We talked about what the weekend had been like so far, our shopping experience, our sexual experiences and we started to plan Yana's wedding. She told us that she would like a traditional Russian orthodox wedding and she would like Svetlana, Penny, and myself to be her bridesmaids.

Then we just relaxed at the water's edge watching the sunset. Before going back to our accommodation.

Yana rang Jason again and had a long conversation. Brandi and Svetlana disappeared into a bedroom where the sounds escaping from Brandi left the rest of us, no mistakes as to what they were doing. Grace watched TV.

Penny and I talked awhile.

"So that phone call I had it was from my sister." Penny said.

"Which one?" I asked knowing that Penny had two.

"Jeanette the one who is a lawyer, she has had an idea. I wanted to ask your opinion on it." Penny said.

"Why what's it involve?" I asked.

"Well Jeanette is approaching forty and she isn't married, and she wants a baby before it's too late. She doesn't want some random sperm donor. She asked if I knew any men who could be the donor?" Penny said.

"Oh, how does that involve me?" I asked.

"I was thinking of Jason he's young, smart, and his sperm works we have evidence of that with Yana. He is everything she wants." Penny said.

"So, you want my son to be a sperm donor? I don't have a problem with it, but you should ask Yana as well." I said.

"That's the thing she doesn't want him to wank into a jar, she wants to do it 'naturally' he'll have to fuck her." Penny said.

"So, you want Jay to fuck your sister so she can get pregnant? You'll have to ask Yana on that one." I said.

"She'll give him five thousand when she gets a positive pregnancy test." Penny said.

"Wow that's a lot. Lets talk about with Yana and Jason when we get home okay? All four of us." I said.

"Agreed." Penny said.

The night passed without incident, We all went to bed, Brandi, and Svetlana in one bed still making noises, Penny, and I in one bed, Yana in the separate bed in with Penny and I after she had spent nearly an hour on the phone with Jason. And Grace in the remaining bed by herself. As we awaited our final day in Rotorua where we would go to Hell's Gate and do a few other things and then go home.