Five Mums Ch. 35 - Bath time

Story Info
Bath time and meeting the Priest. Ass creamed wife.
3.5k words
4.51
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

Chapter 35- Bath time and meeting the Priest.

Yana and I both had a very good sleep. Most probably because our bellies were full to almost bursting. But unusually she was awake before me. She squeezed my ear to wake me up. I awoke with a start.

"Wha?" I exclaimed.

"Morning darling, sleep well?" Yana purred.

"Yes, I did. You?" I asked in return.

"Oh, I slept like a bear. And then I awoke and just lay here watching you sleep and playing with my puddle. Until I decided that we should both get up." Yana said.

"Okay, But morning darling, sleep well, isn't that normally my line?" I teasingly asked.

"Da, But today My turn." Yana said running her finger in a small circle on my chest.

There was a small knock on the bedroom door.

"You two up and decent in there?" asked mum.

"Morning, yes we are. Why?" I asked back.

Mum opened the door and came in.

"Just letting you know your father and I are meeting with Penny and her husband for brunch. So, we won't be home. Have fun." Mum said.

"Okay thanks for letting us know." I said. And then mum went back out.

"Well, that is good news, that offer from last night still available?" I asked as I kissed Yana on the shoulders.

"Hmm yes and I could do with you in all my holes. To be honest I was quite upset last night when you turned me down. But now I agree with you. It was a magical night and Zanimat'sya lyubov'yu last night would have ruined it. So now I am pleased and extra horny. So, what do you say, a light breakfast and then a trakhat?" Yana said and then rolled over and kissed me passionately.

"Hmm does trakhat mean a fuck? If it does then yes. And Zanimat'sya? What does that mean?" I said as I continued kissing Yana all over her neck and shoulders.

"Yes, you are getting good. Trakhat does mean that and Zanimat'sya means to make love. I am so proud of you learning my mother tongue, Grace's husband not learn and many husbands from wife group never learn. And your motivation to learn pleases me." Yana said proudly.

"Spasibo Yana. I feel it's the least I could do." I said.

Yana started rubbing my cock. Not a full-on hand job but a vigorous rub.

" Hmm, I can see you are definitely amorous this morning." I said teasingly to Yana.

"Da, I am ochen' vlyubchivyy for you this morning." Yana said as she came up and kissed me on the mouth and then nibbled my earlobe.

"So, what's the plan for this weekend? Have you heard from Penny or Jeanette?" I asked.

Yana continued rubbing my cock through my boxers.

"So, this afternoon at two, we both see Father Josef, then I want you to take me shopping. I need some new clothes. And I have heard from Penny but not Jeanette. Why?" Yana said.

"I was just wondering if they had been in contact about the who know what?" I said.

"Nyet, I know we agreed to you performing your shall we say 'task' but I thinking of raising my price for you. You are after all my husband who I love very much. And seeing as I am now expecting three babies. I think your little boys are working well. But tomorrow after I take you to church again. We are having a dress fitting session." Yana teasingly said as she nuzzled into me.

"So, it sounds like a plan then, who's coming to dress fitting session? And what clothes do you want? Are we going shopping for sexy, seductive clothes." I said teasingly as I stroked Yana's head.

"Well, I have a few girls coming, me, my bridesmaids, Penny, Svetlana, Natasha. Your mum and Brandi. Plus, the dressmaker. Galina. Clothes maybe sexy, I need some work clothes, seeing as I'm doing classroom teaching I need some, but not urgently. And I need to get some maternity clothes. Can you help me select some?" Yana said.

"Of course, my dearest darling. Who's Galina?" I said back.

"Spasibo, Galina is the daughter of a woman from the Mail order brides group. She is studying fashion and makes and alters clothes for events. And we are meeting at Brandi's place. So, I'm getting mama's dress altered to fit me. Her shall we say build is different to mine. Plus, I'm getting four dresses made for Penny, Natasha, Svetlana, and mama. We're using Brandi's place because it has big rooms. Svetlana and Natasha are also going to help me plan and help Penny and mama through what to expect at Russian wedding." Yana said sitting up beside me.

"Sounds fun." I said sarcastically.

"You want to come? You can help us choose dress colours and makeup and hair choices. It will be fun. We can experiment on you with make ups." Yana said teasing me.

"Pass, but I am happy to drop you off and pick you up." I said.

"Ah my husband the coward. Not want to be around all the girls." Yana said as she hit across the head with a pillow.

"No!" I said.

"let's eat, the sooner we have breakfast the sooner I can fuck you senseless. Penny teased me when we were in Rotorua that I would like a walrus and my parts would never be the same after pushing two out. Penny say mean thing, but it is fact of life." Yana said as she got out of bed.

"Hmm, how could I possible refuse an angel like you." I replied back. As I too got out of bed. I followed Yana down the hallway watching her seductive ass shimmy from side to side. I was wondering if the pregnancy would make her gain some more meat on her. Some more 'cushion for the pushing.' So, to speak. Because even so she ate a bit more she was still a PE teacher and maintained her fitness levels.

I let Yana use the bathroom to relieve herself, and I put the kettle on and prepared a pot of tea. Yana came back after a couple of minutes.

"Any sickness?" I asked out of interest.

"Nyet but I am extremely horny." Yana answered back. I quickly made some toast and tea. Yana hugging me around my waist and rubbing my cock from behind as I did so. Then we both went to the table to eat. Yana and I both ate toast, Yana slicing mine in half and feeding it to me. She also placed the butter container on top of the teapot. So, the butter would melt. She kept feeding me like a mother feeding a toddler. And then she took my shirt off and started to spread some of the butter on my chest. To my surprise it was warm but not hot. She spread it over my chest and nipples then hungrily licked it clean. She was very amorous this morning I remember thinking. Yana, excited me through a combination of her tongue, her hands and melted butter. But not once did she suck me.

After we had finished. Yana kissed me yet again. And nibbled on my ear lobe before standing to leave the room.

"I'll see you soon, lover." Yana purred in her purring Russian accent. I watched as she sashayed down the hall. I got up and started doing the dishes.

I heard Yana call out about five minutes later.

"Can I see you here?" Came Yana's voice from the bathroom. I walked towards the bathroom thinking something was wrong. As I looked round the door frame, I found Yana in a bubble bath.

"Oh, hello husband. I see you came. Want to join me? I have some places I can't reach." Yana cooed as she spread some bubbles across her chest, before scooping a handful up, stretching her hand flat and then blowing it off towards me. Then beckoning me to join her. Winking as she beckoned.

My parent's bath was large you could get two adults in it lengthwise. Yana was sitting in the bath, leaning back towards the edge. Her long blonde hair tied up her two locks still slightly curly from our date night the night before. The water was up her chest. The water lapping her nipples. A thick froth of bubbles resting on top.

I pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped my boxers to the floor, my cock semi hard, from the attentions it had been receiving from Yana all morning coupled with the view I was presented with.

I started to climb into the tub, my cock getting harder seemingly with every step I took. I placed my feet in the tub, the warm soapy water coming up to just under my knees.

"Hello gorgeous is this seat taken?" I said to Yana as I looked down at Yana.

"Da, it has my husband's name on it. Sorry." Yana teasingly replied.

"Oh dear, I had a special delivery for someone called Yana." I replied with a teasing tone in my voice as I sat down, facing Yana.

I sat down my feet resting on Yana's nice boobs. My toes and her nipples just penetrating the top of the water. Yana wrapped her legs around my waist, as we both sat. Yana then blew me a kiss as she started to reach down and rub my feet. Making them all soapy and relaxed. She rubbed a feet for a while as I rubbed hers. Then she released them, and she pulled herself towards me using her legs that were wrapped around my hips.

"I was a gymnast." She cooed. She was now in arm's reach, and I reached out and started to play with her delicious chest. I hungrily sucked and licked on her nipples. I lapped on her nice pink pleasure switches as they were above the water. Yana wrapped her arms around my head and held me to her close. So that even if I wanted to I couldn't escape from her grasp. I sucked and licked one nipple at a time. If wasn't giving her nipple any oral attention, I had my fingers on it, Playing and rubbing with it while my mouth was being attentive to her other nipple. I did this for about ten minutes. Yana moved making the bath water move around splashing some out onto the floor. She brought one hand off from around my head and brought it down to my crotch and gave me a vigorous hand job making my semi hard cock into a hard cock. She brought her head up to mine. She nibbled my earlobe and whispered into it.

"It's nice and hard, I want to suck on it." Yana whispered huskily into my ear and then licked around my ear and my earlobe. Flitting the earlobe with her tongue. She nibbled on it and pulled on it as well with her tongue. My cock was by now rock hard. Begging for more attention. She released me and I climbed out so I could sit on the shelflike thing, which was behind me, forming part of the bath frame. I sat on it, legs wide open, my rock-hard cock pointing skyward. Yana sashayed towards me. The lust apparent in her blue eyes. As she approached she was licking her lips.

"vkusnotishcha." She said as she half slid half moved along the bath toward me.

"vkusnotishcha?" I asked.

"Yummy, Yummy." Yana said.

My cock suddenly pulsed with my blood; I could feel the blood pumping into it. As more fresh blood coursed downward to fill and harden it.

Yana reached for a clean washcloth and taking a handful of water with no suds in it. Tipped it out over my cock to rinse it. Before hovering her mouth over my cock. She looked up at me, blew me another kiss and smiled then she brought her head down onto my cock and started sucking on it.

She started sucking on the tip slowly and sensually. Rolling her tongue around the head In a circular motion while she also sucked gently. She went around and around the tip of my cock several times. Before opening her mouth wide and plunging it right down to the base as she proceeded to deepthroat me.

She plunged up and down all the way to the base of my cock. Then as she retreated back up to the tip she worked her tongue in a corkscrew motion as she worked her up. I laid my head back against the tiled wall. A broad smile on my face, my hand reached down and held Yana's head into my cock, so she was sealed in the position. My other hand reached down and started to play with her dangling boobs.

"Ah,Ah." I softly moaned as she made rude slurping sounds as she passionately and vigorously sucked my cock.

After a while she pulled her head off my cock and lowered it abit so she could teabag me. Sucking and licking my balls, one at a time and then both at once. I continued to play with her boobs. Yana was softly moaning in between alternating her attentions from my cock and balls. Sucking and licking my cock and then balls and then back to my cock. After what seemed like an eternity of her giving me these pleasurable sensations. She moved back along the bath slightly. Moved my legs apart further and then dove her head down and poked her tongue out and started to rim me. All around my asshole. Around and around both on the outside and the inside of my brown hole. She also tongue fucked my brown hole. She did the circuit of licking then tongue fucking my brown hole a few times and then she went to tongue fucking my brown hole as she also gave me a vigorous hand job. It was getting to the point where I could no longer stand it. I grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up, so she was standing in the bath. My face just slightly above her pubic area. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist as I forcefully held her in place, and I started to eat her deliciously tasty and wet Russian pussy. I went to town on her pussy. Licking it up and down. Licking each lip in turn. Vigour sly licking and tongue fucking her feminine hole and licking her prominently engorged clitoris. She reached down and held my head in place. Making sure my tongue didn't go anywhere. I ate her for an eternity.

"I want you inside me." Yana looked down and said to me.

I pulled my head back and sat on the shelf. Yana climbed on top of me. Guiding my cock into her succulent pussy. We were both on the shelf resting against the tiled wall as she gyrated and pounded my cock to her liking. We were both fondling each other as we passionate fucked in the bath. As well as passionately French kissing as we did so as well. Yana was screaming and shouting all sorts of obscenities. Both in English and in Russian. Then she stopped as the water was nearly cold.

She rose off my cock, looked down at me, and said.

"I want you deep in my ass. NOW!" she said. And then lowered her ass onto my cock. As she reached across and started to refill the bath with hot water. I glanced at the watch I had left on the sink. 11:45 it read. We had been at in the bath for nearly an hour. Yana sank down deep. My pubic hair tickling the entrance to her ass. My dick seemingly exploring her bowels. She violently pumped on me up and down. Screaming every time, she rose up and nearly left my cock.

"Yana." I said quietly.

"Oh god fuck yes, fuck my dirty little ass. Jesus make your filthy, dirty little ass whore. Oh, Jesus fucking Christ fucking destroy my poor little ass." Yana screamed.

"Yana." I said again.

"O bozhe, chert voz'mi, da, trakhni moyu gryaznuyu malen'kuyu zadnitsu. Gospodi, sdelay tvoyu gryaznuyu malen'kuyu zadnitsu shlyukhoy. O, Iisus, chert voz'mi, chert voz'mi, unichtozh' moyu bednuyu malen'kuyu zadnitsu." Yana screamed over and over.

"Yana." I said as I squeezed her tit. I wanted to tell her I was close, very close to cumming. She completely ignored me. Her eyes were rolled back in their sockets. She was yelling and screaming at the top of her voice. Not quite Brandi's volume but it was echoing in the bathroom. She was also drooling out of the corner of her mouth. The drool landing on her boob and running down into the bath water. But yet she still forced my cock deeper and deeper and rougher and rougher into her anus.

"Ah,Ah,Ah, Jesus. Akh, akh, da, ya chertovski konchayu." She screamed as she creamed the area between my pubes and belly button as she came. The anal fucking had made her orgasm..

"Yes Darling? did you want something?" Yana asked gasping as she slowed her fucking down. But my hard dick was still fully inside her brown hole.

"Oh, I was going to mention I was close to. Ahh,Ahh." I said as I came into her brown hole filling her bowels with my semen.

"Oh, you were close to cumming, Da? And now you have. OH, my darlink. I had so much fun." Yana said as she raised herself off my dick, freeing herself from her anal impalement. The overflow seeping out as my dick exited her ass with a loud pop.

"Yes." Said smiling.

Yana just laughed.

"Yana, ya lyublyu tebya." I said. As she reached down and kissed me. (Yana, I love you.)

"I know you do." Yana said as she rested against me. My cum slowly seeping out of her ass, into the bath water.

"Shall we get ready? Maybe go clothes shopping and get some eats before the priest." I asked.

"Da, fantastic idea." Yana answered. She climbed off me and we got off the shelf. Yana bent over in front of me and pulled the bath plug. The accumulated mixture of our juices, cum, sweat, drool, water, and soap suds all quickly evacuating themselves from the bathtub. I was still hard after cumming as she Yana bent over in front of me.

We dried each other off as well kissing each other and then we got dressed. Yana putting on a red G-string with a daisy and sprinkles on. And a sparkly, lacey red bra. She then put ona demure grey short sleeved dress and put a thin black leather belt on top of it. She also reached into the wardrobe and brought out a white headscarf.

"Seeing priest so have to dress nicely, Da?" Yana said.

I just dressed in a pair of black pants and a white shirt.

"Oh, fuck Yana." I exclaimed.

"Yes?" Yana asked.

"You have to bend over in front of me? I'm still hard. I want to fuck you again." I said.

Before Yana could answer I had spun her around and bent her over the bed, I raised her dress up and roughly pulled her panties aside and then I pushed my cock into her rectum again. I quickly and roughly fucked her in the ass again. Eventually cumming not once but twice in her rectum.

Then I brought her undies back she straightened up and let her dress down.

"Spasibo Yana." I said as I kissed her.

"Spasibo darling, I enjoyed that, it was a bit sudden, but I enjoyed it." Yana answered.

Then we made our way out. Had a quick clothes shop, lunch and then went to see Father Josef. He explained the differences in doctrine between Catholicism and Orthodoxy. Want the wedding would involve and confirmed the date. Asked if I was willing to convert which I answered a yes to and then when it was all confirmed we went. As we drove away from the church. Yana confirmed several things. She had planned the catering, photographer and some entertainment for the wedding and reception. The location wedding in church, reception in the church's hall. And as it was by now close to 3pm she dragged me to some open homes. We drove around for the next hour and a half. And two things were constant. One her hand never left my left thigh as drove Shmel. And she confirmed she still had cum seeping out of her ass, as she had taken three doses of cum in there. It was seeping out even as we spoke to the priest.

We arrived home. Mum and dad asked how our day was. And we informed we had been clothes and house shopping and had finalised wedding details with the priest. Only the wedding car and clothes were yet to be organised.

Yana confirmed with mum that her, Yana, Penny, Natasha, and Svetlana were meeting at Brandi's tomorrow and then we just spent the rest of the afternoon being taught Russian.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers