Five Mums Ch. 41 - Breakdown Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny's revenge, I start improving.
1.7k words
4.44
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

Chapter 41 - Penny's Revenge

"Well get it hard again and we'll have a second round. I'm keen, you Penny?" Mum said.

"Oh, if I can my revenge on your ginger ass with my fist, I'm keen." Penny said.

At that mum prepared a quick bite to eat with some tea. And then she texted Yana an update. I just sat there, watching my cock get progressively harder and harder.

As I sat there watching Penny serve the quick cakes and tea that mum had provided and mum updating Yana as to my state. My cock rapidly sprung back to life quickly regaining its hardness and vigour. Helped in no small part by Penny who after she had poured me some tea and given me the shop bought cake treat, stood in front of me and showed her twisted, stretched, out, mangled, gaping ass. She then sat next to me, reached across, took my cock in her hand, and started to briskly tug on it.

Penny tugged on my cock as we both quickly downed our tea and cakes before we both looked at mum.

"Well, you ginger whore tart, get on the fucking table and open that ass of yours." Penny hissed at mum as she gestured to mum to lay on the table.

Mum audibly gulped and then assumed the position laying across the table much like Penny had done before.

"Turn around you useless ginger slut." Penny spat. And then she stood up and walked towards the table. Every step Penny took was synchronised with a fart. Eben since she had the cucumber and carrot up her ass and mums fist, she seemed to have developed a bad case of uncontrollable flatulence. Penny walked the 12 or so steps over to the table beside mum and in that time she had farted 15 times.

"Hey Aunty Penny, bend over for me please?" I asked as Penny stopped.

Penny willingly complied and bent over, from where I was sitting I could see right up her ass, it was stretched wide open, perfectly round but her sphincter wasn't touching itself. It was well and truly gaped.

"Well Jay, did you see what this slut of ginger mum of yours did to my perfect little asshole? That's why I can't stop this fucking farting. Don't you think we should do the same to her?" Penny answered back.

"Yes." I responded.

"Good boy, now come over here with the beer bottle, the Pepsi and the cucumber, and bring the duct tape too." Penny said.

I found myself somehow willingly obliging. I didn't want to stretch out and destroy mum's ass, but I found myself willingly being a part of it.

I grabbed the requested items and walked over to join Penny.

"Now Anne, you just lay there." Penny said. Again farting. Mum lay there. Penny looked her up and down and moved to the end of the table below mum's feet. She wrapped a hand around each of mum's ankles and pulled her down, so her ass was resting on the edge of the table. With each and every movement Penny farted.

She farted so much it was getting annoying.

Penny grabbed the roll of duct tape and grabbed mum by the wrists and hauled her arms above her head. She wrapped the duct tape around mum's wrists about 4 times to tape mums wrists together. Then she laid mum's bound wrists down on the table above mum's head and wrapped the duct tape around the table on top of mum's wrists twice. Mum was now tied down to the table by her wrists. Penny then broke the tape, went to mums elbows, and taped them down the same way. Then she went to mum's stomach and taped her down just above her belly button. She then taped each of mum's ankles to a table leg. Mum was effectively bound to the table and helpless. Penny farting with each move she took.

Mum was helpless and Penny's farts were getting to be quite smelly. As evidenced by mum pulling a face.

"What does my flatulence smell? Well, it's your fault." Penny said, grabbing the lube and the cucumber.

She squirted as mall amount of lube on the cucumber and then climbed onto the table. She bent down and rammed the cucumber in mum's ass. This was a rough insertion compared to how mum had cucumbered Penny's ass. It had about a third of the lube on it that mum had put on it. And it wasn't slowly inserted, it was brutally rammed in. Penny pushed about three quarters of the cucumber's entire length into mum's ass in one swift, hard, rough movement.

"Aieee, that hurts." Mum cried as Penny ruthlessly violated her ass.

"Enjoying it?" Penny snapped.

Penny then moved backwards and up to a point where her ass was just underneath mum's nose as she hovered above her. She then let a series of farts go, right into mum's face. Penny sat there with a broad grin on her face as she fucked mum's ass with a large cucumber and farted to her heart's content in mum's face. Mum was trying to express her displeasure at this turn of events but as she was taped down in about eight places to the table she couldn't get up and walk away. Penny farted away in mum's face and brutally, savagely invaded mums ass with the vegetable for about ten minutes, while I just stood there and tugged myself.

Then Penny brutally removed the cucumber from mum's ass and got up off mum's face. Mum gasped for air.

"Well Anne, you like that?" Penny asked.

Mum just gasped as Penny walked along the table to get the beer bottle, it was cold. Penny spread a tiny amount of lube on it and then shoved it mum's ass.

"AHH, Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is that?" Mum screamed as Penny brutally shoved the cold glass bottle, which was still of beer into mum's anus. She brutally fucked her with it for about five minutes, before just as suddenly yanking it out. Turning it around and repeating it only this it was inserted bottom side in.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!" mum screamed as the broad bottomed glass bottle penetrated her anal sanctum. Penny brutally fucked her with it. For another five minutes as tears streamed down mum's face. Upon seeing the tears. Penny's face changed. And she withdrew the beer bottle from mum's ass. Revealing a large gape. Mum's ass was just as savagely mangled as Penny's was.

"You don't like getting splashed do you Anne?" Penny asked.

Mum shook her head.

"Pity." Penny meanly replied. At that she grabbed the beer bottle and can of Pepsi and shook them. Then had a rethink. She put them down and turned around to face me. She walked across to me and knelt in front of me. Amazingly her flatulence had stopped. She started sucking me. She sucked me vigoursly for about five minutes, until I was just on cumming. Then she returned to mum and after applying a small amount of lube to her right hand. Slid her right fist into mum's ass. She inserted it in one finger at a time and then her thumb and then clenched her fist. Mum was silent until Penny clenched her fist inside mum's ass. At which time, mum screamed as if she was being murdered.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH,GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. PENNY YOU GODDAMNED BITCH. THAT FUCKING HURTS." Mum screamed.

Penny had a small chuckle and then proceeded to fuck mum's ass with her fist. Going wrist deep. Before holding it in there wrist deep and rotating it around and around while it was in there.

I moved over next to Penny, and she reached across to my cock with her left hand and proceeded to tug on it keeping me hard. She fisted mum's ass to a crescendo of screams, cries, and tears from mum for a good ten or so minutes.

Then she got the beer and Pepsi and shook them again and then stood over mum.

"Don't you dear fuck her." Penny instructed pointing at me.

She then pointed the beer bottle at mum's face and opened it. The shook-up beer exploding all over mum's face, Penny then repeated it with the can of Pepsi. Penny then beckoned me to join, and she guided me into a position over mum's face and jerked me off until I erupted over mum's face which was already soaked with beer, Pepsi, sweat and tears.

"Need to pee?" Penny asked and then she climbed on the table and squatted over mum's face just over mums neck. Penny's pussy facing forward.

"No Penny, please I beg you, no piss. Please." Mum cried out.

Penny just smiled and released a torrent of urine. Her urine hit mum in the eyes, forehead, and mouth.

I don't know why, but seeing Penny piss on my mother's face as she was taped to the table, gave me the urge to piss as well. I moved in close to mum and I also pissed into mum's face as the two streams of urine combined and pooled on mum's face.

When Penny and I were done. Penny reached down and slapped mum across the face. Then climbed off. She then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors. And cut mum loose. As soon as mum was loose she got up off the table. She made a puddle on the table of Piss, juices, cum, Pepsi, beer, sweat and tears. She stood up and stared at both Penny and I then she walked across to Penny and slapped her across the face and then kissed her. She then walked towards me and slapped me but no kiss for me.

"That's for the piss. You two. You know I have always been dead against the pissing stuff. But you two fuckers did it and while I was helpless. So even though I enjoyed some of it. I'm pissed at you." She swore.

"Now while I get cleaned up. Jay you get dressed and then go and get some McDonald's for all three of us. Penny I'll find you some clothes and then we are going to Brandi's." mum said. And then walked down the hallway. I got dressed and drove mum's car because Yana had Shmel at work. And I got three big mac combos. I returned to find mum and Penny dressed. Sitting at the table chatting away.

We ate and then Penny drove mum and I to Brandi's saying she needed mum's opinion on something at the mall and she would drop her home later.

We arrived at Brandi's place and mum escorted me up the stairs to Brandi's door and knocked on it.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers