Five Mums Ch. 43 - Breakdown Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi had come back up not doggy on her hands and knees. It was just too good an opportunity to miss. I lined her brown hole up again and I thrust my baby maker into her. Only halfway in. Not all the way in.

I could feel myself cumming I let myself go. And a bucketful of cum, flooded into her ass. She jumped a bit as my cum flooded her ass. I just kept cumming. And then let her go and withdrew out of her ass. A flow of cum followed it out. Running out of her ass, down her leg and then dribbled onto the bed.

I then lay down next to her, and we made small talk.

Just laying there next to each other. I found out that Brandi had always been a screamer. We talked for a few minutes more about how Brandi met Penny and mum. Apparently they all worked in the university textbook shop together. Brandi was sort of their boss. Penny and Mum were in first year Brandi was in her third.

Brandi had been bi since she was sixteen, but she preferred to fuck men. Just then as the conversation came to a sort of halt. Penny reached for her phone as there had several text messages as we had been fucking.

She sat up and reached for her phone taking her blouse, bra and skirt off as she did. Leaving her naked except for her stockings.

She looked at her phone.

"Five texts, all from your beloved. Asking for updates." She said.

"Oh." I replied.

Brandy then rang Yana back handing me the phone.

After several rings it was answered.

"Hello Brandi, how is he?" came Yana's voice.

"Oh, hello this is me not Brandi." I said.

"Oh, my darling it is so good to hear your voice, how are you feeling?" Yana chirped down the phone.

Yana then started to question me about everything and very apologetically said how she felt it was all her fault.

We were on the phone for a good half an hour and out of sheer boredom, Brandi had started to suck me again and made me cum in her mouth. Me having to stifle my noises of pleasure as I discussed things with Yana. Then I agreed to take a photo of me in my new PJ's and send it to Yana. So, I hurriedly got off the phone went to my bag. And put on the new PJ's Yana had brought me. They were cotton short sleeved but long trousered. Blue in colour with purple monsters on. I put them on and after much teasing from Brandi. She took a photo and sent it to Yana.

Yana then texted goodnight to both me and Brandi. And Brandi and I went to sleep. Brandi waking me up a couple of times as she sucked me off twice in the night.

Then we woke up around nine o' clock in the morning to the sound of Galina knocking on Brandi's door asking what she wanted for breakfast or Zavtrak.

"be a minute Galina." Brandi called out.