Five Mums Ch. 54 - Welcome Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta Ta, stud." came a high pitched voice from under me. It was Melissa, her blonde hair didn't even reach my nipples. But she did give my cock a squeeze. Before she exited.

The lift door closed, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Whew." I gasped. And then the lift opened on the seventh floor.

I stepped out and turned to my right in the direction of room 720. The sign in front of the lift said. 'Rooms 701 to 715 left. Rooms 716 to 740 right.' The directions indicated by arrows.

I made my way to Vicky's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Vicky called out.

I opened the door and entered the room. It was completely different to the last hotel room I had been in. It had a large ranch slider but no balcony. A small kitchenette. A double bed as opposed to king. A desk and a small table. And two medium sized armchairs. A Tv hung on the wall. The bathroom door was off to my right just by the entrance door.

"Oh, hello again Jay." Vicky said. As I walked into her room.

"Hi again Vicky. It still feels weird calling you Vicky." I said.

"It will pass, now sit." Said Vicky as she motioned for me to sit on the armchair opposite the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed. Her suitcase on the bed, next to her.

"Help yourself to the fridge. All the Fizzies are free." She said. I reached in and grabbed a can of Pepsi as I walked past the bed and sat down.

The chair wasn't incredibly soft, but I was opposite Vicki.

She sat with her left leg over her right leg. Her dress riding up and showing that her black stockings were quite sheer and had lacy tops. And were held in place by four pieces of elastic. Much like she was wearing a suspender belt. She undid her belt and relaxed, taking her shoes off.

"Oh, be a doll and pass me a glass, would you?" she asked me as she wriggled her toes. I got up and got ourselves two glasses. One each.

I handed her one a glass tumbler. Same as mine.

"Thanks, I need a foot rub. I don't get one know that useless man of mine left." She said sort of hinting. I sat down, not taking the bait.

Vicky reached into her suitcase and pulled open a brand new bottle of Whiskey. Like mum, she had a taste for the 'ginger lady' as long as it was Irish. They both found scotch intolerable. She opened it and poured herself a glass. Neat.

"So, what have you been up to. Your mum says you are heading to Med School, and you're engaged. Among other things." She said and then took her first mouthful of Whiskey.

"yes, other things." I half-heartedly replied.

"You were awhile coming back. I was starting to think you were running out on me. That you didn't want to catch up with your old aunt." Vicky said teasingly.

"No, far from it. I just caught up with some ladies in the lift." I explained.

"Hmm, did they make a move on you, did they?" Vicky asked as she swigged another mouthful.

"Ahh, yes and no. They said they were principals from Wellington. A bit tiddly. And One got quite close and one squeezed my man parts. But they were all suggestive." I said.

"Wellington? What schools?" Vicky asked sitting up as she swigged another mouthful.

"Water's edge, Thorndon and Petone Normal." I answered.

"Ah, a nerdy brunette, a tiny almost miniscule blonde and a shall we say chunky brunette? Sharon, Melissa, and Angelina?" Vicky asked as a look of recognition dawned across her face.

"Yep." I said.

"Ah so the three harpy sluts are up. They are here every year. Always bouncing the first younger male with a pulse. Although Sharon has been known to hunt older men and, WOMEN. But I don't know why they call it a conference. It's more of a fuckfest. Lonely, horny middle aged men and women and the occasional younger ones Tanked to the eyeballs." Vicky explained.

"So is that the voice of experience/" I teasingly asked.

"Might be. Now you're fucking 18 what's this talk of man parts? It's a god damned dick. And from what I hear you have a rather sizeable one." Vicky said suggestively as she stood up.

"Ah,Ah. How do you know?" I stammered.

"Hey, I may live at the other end of the island, but I talk to your mum. And just like your mum, bless her gingerness, has no secrets with Penny. She keeps no secrets from me. I know all about your size, your length, your girth. And what you've been doing with it as of late. Don't I? Subway?" Vicky said as she leaned forward over me in the chair. She looked me in the face. Her blue eyes twinkling.

Just then my phone rung. It was mum.

"Hi, mum." I answered.

"Hi Jay, how did it go with Vicky?" She asked.

"Good we are just having a catch up at the hotel." I explained as Vicki straddled me on the chair. Her hand making a move downwards.

"Oh, that's good. Just called to ask how it was going, and to say don't rush home. Yana and I know you and Vicky used to quite close, and Yana is half expecting you to be out most of the night. So, no rush." Mum said.

"Good, is that all?" I slightly stammered as my aunty opened my pants and started to feel around.

"Ah is Vick free?" Mum asked. I passed the phone to Aunt Vicky, who took it from me.

"Hello Anne, you ginger tart." Vicky said.

"Oh, yes. Jay and I are getting well acquainted again. Yes, I'll show him a good time." Vicky said into the phone. As she continued feeling around my groin.

"Yes, I'll look after him, don't worry." Vicky said. Obviously, I was only hearing the conversation. By now Vicki had extracted my dick from my boxers and it was semi hard, poking through the fly in my boxers as it responded to her taboo touch.

"Yes see you then. And I can't wait to meet this girl who has captured my nephew's heart. Okay bye for now." Vicky said and hung up. Looking at my phone.

"Oh, you naughty little boy. Downloading internet porn photos onto your phone. You never know who might see." Vicki teasingly said. Turning her hand around so the picture of Yana in her white Bustier set was facing me.

"Ah, that's my fiancé Yana." I said as Vicky kept feeling and squeezing my dick. Her hips were straddling mine.

"Oh, she is beautiful. But I always thought you would go for a ginger. How old is she? And Yana? Some sort of eastern euro?" Vicky asked as she threw my phone onto the bed and started to squeeze and rub my cock.

"Ah, yes she is 29 and Russian. She teaches PE." I explained.

"Ah, Russian girls. Don't have a brain till they are thirty. But I hope she makes you happy. Because if she doesn't I'll have words with her." Vicky said. As she leaned her head forward towards me and started kissing me.

"Yes, she does and she's expecting.' I said. Hoping it would get my aunt to back off a bit.

"Yours's?" Vicky asked in between deep, wet kisses.

"Yes, twins." I stammered.

"Oh, so you cum works." Vicky said as she stopped kissing me. She then leaned back slightly.

"Right, lets cut this Aunty/Nephew crap. I know you have fucked Penny, Brandi, and your mother. I know you have regularly done it too. I know you are a frequent passenger on the incest train. I know you like putting your dick to good use. Let's see, Yana, Penny, Brandi, Grace who ever she is? Your mum. Yes your ginger tart of a mum told me everything. I know Penny and I know Brandi. I'll tell you a couple of secrets. First I've been bisexual since I was 15. Brandi was my first lesbian experience, and my first lesbian girlfriend. So, I know Brandi and all her tricks. And now we've had a 'catchup' I want to go on a train ride. Like you have done with your mum. I want to ride the I train with you. Right here, Right now. And if you don't I may just get you drunk and tie you to the bed and get those three harpies up. And they can fuck you senseless. All the while I record for Yana. And Angelina with her 20EE's can be quite heavy." Vicky said in a slightly threatening tone.

I had a quick think and with my cock getting harder by the second. I wrapped my arms around Vicky's back. One around the small of her back, one around her shoulders. Then I pulled her close into me. And kissed her.

"Well, when You put it like that. I think the train's leaving soon." I cheekily said. At that, Vicky quickly brought her head back down and kissed me again. More like a hot, erotic lover than a relative, wet, deep, tongue kisses, intruding into my mouth too.

Vicky's hands were on my chest, undoing my shirt, as I held her head in my hand.

Vicky undid my shirt and then she backed off kissing me and dove for my chest as she licked and kissed my nipples. My nipples responding by getting hard.

"Let me get off you so you stand up an unleash that best you have. I want to see it and see if all I've heard is true." Vicky whispered huskily into my ear as she started nibbling on it.

As my maternal Aunt nibbled on my ear lobe like a teasing, lustful demon. My hands instinctively came up and grabbed her tits. I clasped them and cupped them in my hands. One tit to each hand. I playfully, rubbed and jiggled them the confines of her dress.

The black fabric hiding her fun bags quite effectively.

Vicky, nibbled, licked my earlobes, on each side. Before backing off slightly and kissing me deeply. Lingering on the last one. Before she backed off me and stood up in front of me.

She reached for the small invisible zip on her dress's back and pulled it down.

Her dress became quite loose and then she slowly and seductively slid it down and off of her. The front, sort of half falling forward, freeing her arms from the short sleeves. And then she was able to shimmy the rest of her dress off. Over her hips and then down to the ground. She stepped out to one side and kicked the dress off of her ankles and feet.

Then stood in front of me. Dressed in only her lingerie. She was wearing a Black half-cup bra with red lace highlights on the cup. A matching pair of panties, which although they had lace on them were very sheer. She also had on her Black stockings. Which came up her thighs, slightly higher than mid-thigh. They also had a thick lace top on top, consisting of black lace and glitter. I also noticed although not immediately that the panties and bra also had glitter on them. A black suspender belt with eight elastic straps, four on each stocking. Finished the ensemble. The suspender also had red lace highlights and glitter on it.

Vicky stood there two or three steps away from me. Her hands on her hips looking at me. Her blue/ grey eyes. A mirror of my own, seemingly piercing me.

"Well? Like?" Vicky said teasingly, finishing her question with a quick lick of the lips.

"AH." I stammered.

"Ah? I expected a better response than that." Vicky answered quite angrily upset.

"Oh no Aunty Vicky. I do like I was just temporarily lost for words." I said.

"Goood. Because I got them especially for you. Your tart of a mum said you liked the black and red ensembles. So, I got one." Vicky teasingly said.

"Oh, a set and the glitter?" I asked curiously.

"No three pieces made into a set. And the glitter I put on." Vicky answered.

"Oh, well they make you look incredible, Aunty Vicky." I said as I eyed her up.

"Enough with the Aunty crap. Just call me Vick." Vicky answered back.

"Okay, Vick. I do like the black and red lingerie ensembles. And it looks superb on you. And the glitter is a nice touch.

"Now that sounds better. No more Aunty crap." Vicky said.

"Hehe." I said having a slight giggle.

"Now you look stunning, but what size are you?" I casually asked.

"Oh, you are a naughty boy. Asking a lady what size she is." Vicky cheekily answered back.

"Aunty Vicky. You are the one standing in front of your elder sister's son, in lingerie. So, I think the lady ship has sailed." I said back.

"You cheeky sod." Vicky teased.

"But I am a size 12DD. Slightly bigger than your mum." Vicky answered.

'12DD, same size as Penny.' I thought.

"Hmm." I murmured.

"You like, Boyo?" Vicky asked using her old pet name for me.

"So far yes." I replied.

"So far?" Vicky asked.

"Yes, I don't know if you have a tight little pussy, or big areolas or a nice hairy pussy. Yet." I said.

"Oh, so you intend to see more do you?" Vicky teasingly asked.

"Of course I do, you have got me in a terrible state." Pointing down to my hard cock.

I lifted my ass slightly and slid my pants and boxer's down, down past my knees and then sat back down on the chair.

My cock was now about 3/4's fully erect, pushing 8 inches and around 4 inches round.

Vicky looked down at it. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"It's not full mast, yet." I teasingly said to Vicky with a slight laugh.

"Yes, Yes. Your mother said it was what? 12 inches and about 6 around." Vicky stammered as she took in my size.

"Yes on average although I have been measured at 13 inches and 8 inches round. Why, can't you take it?" I suggestively asked. Partially she would say no, slip her dress back on and pretend this never happened.

"No, I can take it, and I will take it.If that dumb slut of my sister can take it. I can definitely take it." Vicky said, with a hint of sibling rivalry. She then stepped forward one step and knelt down in front of me, between my opened legs. As she knelt on her knees in front of me. I could see right down her chest. Her nice succulent pale tits, not as pale as mums. But definitely bigger. And Plumper. She had a bit more side boobs.

Vicky looked at my cock, gasping and opening her mouth wide. She looked up at me and smiled. Then looked back down at my cock.

"Well?" I asked.

"Yummy, yum, yum." Vicky said. And then plunged her head forward and down onto my throbbing hard cock. Her mouth opening wide as it came down.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh. That feels good." I softly moaned as she started her fellatio on me.

"Gurrgh." Vicky said. As my cock with it's somewhat legendary length and girth. Invaded my Aunt's mouth, throat and half her gullet.

She slid it down her throat as far as it go. As it was standing firm and upright. She slowly descended down my dick, going halfway. Before making dry retching sounds and backing back up to the tip. She then came away from it all together.

"Too big?" I condescendingly asked.

"fuck you." Vicky hissed inbetween gasps for breaths.

"I am going to take this cock of yours all the way if it kills me." Vicky said back defiantly.

Before spitting on it four or five times. And letting her spit drip down my cock. Before spitting it on some more and spreading her spit with her hand. When my cock was suitably covered in her lubricating spit at least halfway down she started again.

Slowly sliding her mouth onto and over my tip. Sucking on it gently and first and then as she built up her pressure, a bit more firmly. Then she sucked it firmly and swirled her tongue around my tip, clockwise at first then anti-clockwise. Before sucking it hard for a few more seconds before letting go and gasping for air.

Then coming back down and repeating her cycle. I noticed her technique for blowjobs was similar to Mum's and Yana's and I wondered if there was a family style? Or had she been told what I liked by mum? It was one of those that I may never know the answer to unless I straight asked her.

Vicky resumed her fellatio. Sucking and licking my hard cock like it was an ice cream cone. Sucking and slurping and swirling her tongue around, first the tip, then the first quarter of my length, then halfway down, then three quarters down. Then back up to the tip and off. Gasping for air again. As my cock, blocked her throat.

After taking a couple of gasps, and inhaling deeply. She swallowed to get some saliva in her throat and mouth. Before starting again. Sucking and licking but only getting as far as three quarters down. Before coming to a gagging halt. And pulling up and off again. She again swallowed and gasped also licking her lips. Before coming in for a third time. She got as far as three quarters down before again starting to gag.

At this point I looked across the room randomly, then stretched my arms out. And as I brought them back. I brought my right hand back down on top of my Aunt's head and pushed down. She initially fought back, but after a few seconds, my strength got the better of her and I was able to push her further and further down, my cock. I pushed her down and she continued sucking and swirling her tongue around and around. I pushed her down further, a little bit at a time. Inching her down, forcefully yet gently. Until she started to regurgitate the accumulation of spit and saliva that had built up in her mouth. I pushed her down further. A bubble of snot came out of one nostril. I pushed down. Her eyes watering, her mascara running down her cheeks. As she started to dry retch. I pushed her head down just that little bit harder. I was as determined as she was for her to take my entire length in her mouth, even if she only held it there for a few seconds. I brought my left hand up to her face. She was unaware, she was concentrating, concentrating on what I wasn't sure. Her impending vomiting, her attempts to breathe, or her attempt to get this cock in its entirety in her mouth. But I brought my hand up to her face and pinched her nose between my thumb and forefinger. I pinched her nose shut and held it closed. She would either have to open her mouth and therefore let my cock in further or turn blue. The result was the former. As I held her nose shut, she opened her mouth open further, just a little bit but it was enough to enable me to push her head down just that little bit further and thrust upwards with my cock at the same time. The result was My cock went all the way in. Her lips formed a wet seal with my cock around the base. The part of the base that connected with my body. I held her head down and let go of her nose. I brought my left hand up to her head and stroked her head just behind her right eye. Ass he started breathing through her nose again.

"That's a good girl, Victoria. Keep Going, just hold it for the count of ten. EH? Blink twice if yes." I softly purred to her. Vicky blinked twice.

I held her there, pressing down gently on the top of her head. Vicky held her mouth there, vertically enveloping my cock, swirling her tongue around my shaft as she was held down. My pubic hairs tickling her nose, slightly protruding up her nostrils. Her eye's watering, mascara running right down her cheeks and starting to run down her chin. Saliva running out of the corners of her mouth. But I held her there, my right hand pressing her down and holding her down. Her right hand came up and I grabbed it with my left and we held hands tightly. I sort of reminded me of Yana, we would quite often hold hands tightly while we were giving each other oral or fucking. I held her hand tightly, and held her head down. And then I started counting.

"One, two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten." I counted in a slow deliberate pace. After I reached ten. I let go of her head and Vicky slowly but surely climbed all the way back up to tip and off. As my cock escaped her mouth she took gasped and took a deep breath.

I looked down at her as she knelt between my legs on the floor. Her mascara not resembling a black waterfall. Her chin covered in saliva.

She blinked a couple of times. Gasped and inhaled again, swallowed the accumulated saliva that was in her mouth. I let her hand go and she used her right hand to wipe her eyes and nose, then rested her hands on her thighs, Looked up at me.

I looked back at her.

"Well done, I'm proud of you." I said proudly.

Vicky looked at me and then burst out laughing.

"Thank you, you filthy perverted bastard." She said half-jokingly.

"Now go and get cleaned up, I have a special treat for you seeing as you did so well." I teased.

"really?" Vicky asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Vicky rose to her feet and quickly walked off to the bathroom. Her ass swaying seductively as she did.