Five Mums Ch. 54 - Welcome Aunty

Story Info
Welcome to Auckland, Aunty.
20.2k words
4.48
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 54 - Welcome to Auckland, Aunty.

"Good now Ta-Ta." Janice said reaching forward to give me a peck on the cheek. I waved to her and then got into Shmel and made my way to pick Yana up from school.

I started Shmel up knowing I was going to be slightly late to pick Yana up, not that she would mind.

Just as I sat in Shmel's driver's seat my phone rung.

I answered it, it was Penny.

"Oh, hello Jay, how did it go with Janice did you get your cake all ordered?" Penny asked. I could hear small splashing sounds in the background like Penny was in a pool. But Penny's place didn't have a pool.

"Hello Penny, yes it was all taken care of. Are you in a pool?" I asked her.

"Good, that's it all in hand. And yes I am in a pool. OOH." Penny said as she gasped and Oohed.

"Ah, where are you?" I curiously asked.

"Tell him." I could faintly hear mum's voice say.

"Yes tell him, he knows we do it anyway." Came a voice that sounded a lot like Brandi's

"Ah, Eiee, AYE-YI-AYE. That fucking feels good." Penny cried, not realizing she was on the phone.

"Ah I am in the spa pool at your place with your mum and Brandi we are all naked, we have all eaten each other out and Brandi has just shoved a Butt plug up my ass." Penny matter of factly said.

"Oh, that's nice but I have to pick Yana up. Do I need to go the long way home?" I casually asked.

"Ah, no. I'm close to cumming for the second time, your mum has cum. And Brandi has cum three times. Mind you Brandi cums just by breathing. We'll all be done by the time you and Yana get back. But what I rang you about was I have just heard from Jeanette. We were waiting for you to set a time etc for this threesome were giving you. And Jen doesn't like waiting. So, four o'clock on Friday at her place. Her pregnant body and mine. Two sisters, six holes, one night. Be there. And do try to keep away from Yana's holes so you have a lot of fresh cum for this both. Eh?" Penny said.

"Ooh yes tell me he needs to give me a seeing to, as well." I could hear mum say.

"Not only you, you ginger tart. Me too." Brandi yelled.

"Hear what I have to put up with? These two are like two teenagers. And I'll text you Jeanettes address." Penny said down the phone.

"Ok. And what about Yana?" I said.

"GOOOOOOOOOD.AH FUCKING JESUS." Penny cried as she obviously came, or something.

"Sorry That slut Brandi just shoved a bloody great butt plug up me and it pushed a lot of warm water up there too. It feels like an enema and a butt plug. And what about Yana?" Penny asked.

"How am I going to spend the night with you and Jeanette without Yana knowing? We are kind of joined at the hip lately." I enquired.

"Oh, your mum and Brandi have arranged a hair practice session. It needs to be done anyway. I know she wants me to do her hair and make up for the wedding. But this is to offer different alternatives. And then a dinner out all three of them. And if anyone asks you are doing Groom/Bestman things with Tommy. Only I am Tommy. So, the possessive fiancé is covered. Don't worry. I know you love her, and she loves you. But just relax and enjoy it. Few people get two sisters." Penny explained

"AHHHHHH, JESUS, DO IT QUICKLY YOU FUCKING GINGER BITCH." Penny screamed down the phone as obviously my mother did something to her.

"Okay and bye." I said but Penny was too preoccupied with whatever was going on in the spa pool with Brandi and mum to even notice. So, I hung up and drove on.

I drove a bit faster than I would have normally done. Possibly because I was running a bit late. Possibly because I was kind of sick of being treated as everybody's piece of meat.

I arrived at the school about 3:35 at the end of a long line of cars all picking up junior students. We were still playing it discreet and quiet around school. Yes Yana was bending anyone in the staff ears about the wedding and her impending nuptials which I suppose any bride who was having her dream wedding would do. But she wasn't elaborating on WHO she was marrying. Hence we were taking it careful around the school.

Yana walked down to Shmel, discreetly parked at the end of a long line of cars.

She opened the passenger door and got in.

"Hello darling, it is so nice to see you, I trust your visit to Jancie was productive?" Yana said before reaching over and kissing me on the cheek.

"Hello, my love, yes the visit to Janice was very productive." I answered back as I started Shmel.

"Good, I missed you all afternoon. And I am super horny. It's these babies of yours. I know your mother is home. Her and Penny had a free period. So, take me home and pound me into the middle of next week." Yana huskily said.

'Oh god, not fuck Yana again. I lost enough cum with Janice, and with the amount I lost with Yana earlier today. I need a rest.' I thought to myself.

But I proceeded to drive home, as usual with Yana's hand in it's usual place. We stopped and got a strawberry milkie at the usual place on the way, the Michael Caine-esque inquiring as to Yana's situation. I said she was doing fine, and I received a text while I was waiting. Well, when I say text I mean two texts.

One form Penny. 'Take your time, We have Brandi tied up and making her cum.'

The other from my mother. ' Can you delay your return home, maybe take Yana to the lagoon, and give her a swing. We are making Brandi cum for the umpteenth time. Love mum."

"I knew it, I knew they would more time." I said thinking aloud.

"Pardon?" The Michael Caine lookalike and soundalike asked.

"Oh, nothing just thinking aloud." I laughed.

"Happens to the best of us, son." He said as he handed me two milkshakes. I carried them out to Yana.

I passed them to her through the open passenger window. And then got in the car.

"Both strawberry?" She asked.

"Da." I answered, knowing that we normally only got one strawberry, but I thought why not.

"Yana, feel like going to the lagoon and having a chat and a swing?" I asked her as I backed Shmel out.

"Da, I ya chertovski vozbuzhden, tak chto, mozhet byt', my nemnogo poveselimsya, poka budem tam? Da?" ( And I am bloody horny so maybe we have some fun while we are there? Yes?) Yana said.

"Maybe." I teasingly said back in answer.

Jesus if she like this in her first trimester, what the hell is she going to be like in her third? I wondered.

I turned toward the Lagoon and Yana Placed the two milkies in a safe place and then moved her hand off my thigh. She moved her right hand from my inner thigh in it's usual place onto my crotch. We she proceeded to undo my belt, pants and start to rub me through my boxers as I drove. She managed to get my now worn out cock, semi hard. Worn out after it's exertions today. Fucking and cumming in Yana, And fucking and cumming for Janice twice in the space of about seven hours. I didn't think it would respond but to my surprise it did. By the time we reached the Lagoon Yana had pulled my boxers slightly down and my cock was exposed to the world, as she tenderly and hornily gave me a quick hand job. I was thinking, 'Thank Christ the windows are tinted.'

We arrived at the Lagoon, and I circled round until I found Yana's parking space with the secret place that no one could see. (See Chapter 28).

I reversed into it, and I undid my seat belt with every intention of doing my pants etc up so we could walk to one of the tables and have a drink and chat about the cake and about my auntie's upcoming visit.

But I didn't get the chance as soon as the engine was switched off. Yana started to wank me harder and faster. Getting me from semi-hard to hard in no time.

She wanked me hard and fast. Kissing and nuzzling my ear, cheek, and mouth as she did so.

"Ya khochu snova trakhnut' tebya zdes', ya byl vozbuzhden ves' den' i zhdal tebya. Moy muzh i tvoy massivnyy bol'shoy chlen. YA khochu, chtoby ty zanyalsya so mnoy lyubov'yu i unichtozhil moyu rasputnuyu kisku. YA ochen' nadeyus', chto u tebya yest' dlya menya nemnogo spermy." ( I want to fuck you here again; I have been horny all afternoon and I have waited for you. My husband and your massive, big cock. I want you to make love to me and destroy my slutty pussy. I do hope you have some cum for me.). Yana huskily whispered in my ear as she did so. Before probing my ear with her tongue.

"I hope I have some cum for you too." I whispered back.

"Why would you not have cum for me?" Yana huskily questioned.

"Ah, just tired." I stammered.

"Oh, that is not good. You are 18 and my ex used to cum four times a day and he is fifty three." Yana cheekily said into my ear as she bit softly down on my ear lobe.

'Right if Andrew's dad can cum four times a day, so the bloody hell can I.' I thought to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone ringing.

I answered it.

"Hello mum, how goes it?" I asked.

"Good, good. I just thought I would our lovemaking by letting you know before I forget. Your Aunty Victoria rang, she would like you to pick her up from the airport tomorrow at one o'clock and then grab a lateish lunch and have a catch up with as she called you, 'her favourite nephew.' And then on either Wednesday or Thursday she would like to take both you and Yana out. Before she flies back down on Friday. I said it was okay." Mum said. I could hear sounds of girl on girl, or in their case Milf on milf lovemaking.

"Well, if you've said yes how can I refuse?" I said back.

"Good, now have fun with Yana, I know she's horny as a moose. And I Penny and I are using two strap ons that Brandi brought to DP Brandi so take your time eh?" Mum panted into the phone.

The whole time Yana was giving me a hand job, her rhythm getting harder and faster.

"Who was that?" Yana asked.

"Mum, apparently I'm picking my Aunty up from the airport tomorrow, and then her and I are having a catch up and then either Wednesday or Thursday you and I are having dinner with her." I explained.

"Oh, sounds nice, short notice and it disturbed our lovemaking but nice. You must tell me about your Aunt. But after you have drowned me in cum." Yana cooed before dropping her head down to my crotch to begin her blowjob.

Her warm, moist mouth soon replaced her hand. As her lips enveloped my hardness. She ran her mouth down my cock from tip to base, then up again, before hovering her head over it and then dribbling some saliva down onto it. Before taking it into her mouth again and using her mouth to spread the saliva all over my hardness.

She then brought her mouth up to the tip and over the tip, then she kissed my tip. Then swirled her tongue round and round the tip. As she somehow knelt on Shmel's passenger seat and leaned over me. Yana reached over me and pulled the handle that made the driver's seat suddenly recline back. I was now just about laying flat my head on top of the back seat.

She proceeded to suck me deeply, sucking my whole length as it invaded her oral cavity from below. I could feel the back of her throat against my tip. Then Yana let the handle down on her seat and the passenger seat reclined the same as mine. We were in a position much like being in two single beds, next to each other. I reached across with my left hand and undid her blouse buttons. Her blouse fell open. Yana was wearing a white blouse and a pair of light grey office style pants. I always noticed that she was wearing a white bra, what I would describe as a 'working' bra. Plain white no tempting or sexy decoration to tempt me into seeing what was being held up. I fondled her tits one at a time through her boring, non-descript lingerie. But I was more interested in what was inside the bra, not the bra itself. I squeezed her tits, one at a time through the confines of her bra fabric. Then I rubbed her nipples through her fabric as well. I ran my hand over her back. Feeling for her bra clasp. I found out I could reach it. I then brought my hand back down to her cups and then ran my hand over her back, only this time on the inside. I found her bra clasp and I tried to undo her bra with one hand like I was usually able to do. Only this time I wasn't able to. I don't know if it was because I was tired, distracted by the pleasurable antics going on at my groin. Or because I was trying to use my left hand and I am right handed.

After my second attempt. Yana brought her left hand up to her back and we both managed to undo her bra. It fell down loose as the tension holding it was relieved. But not off because of her blouse.

I ran my freehand inside each cup and underneath of her luscious tits, one at a time. Rubbing, cupping, squeezing them and tweaking her nipples as I did so.

Yana meanwhile took my hardness into her mouth, going straight to deepthroat. Enveloping me in her mouth as she slowly and surely swallowed my whole cock. She sucked me deep. I brought my right hand up and took her right hand in mine as we tenderly held hands, across our bodies. As we pleasured each other.

"Gurgh, Gah, Gah, Gurgh." Yana cried as I intruded into her mouth.

"O bozhe, Yana." ( Oh Jesus, Yana.) I softly cried as my excitement levels rocketed as a result of Yana's attentions.

As Yana and I were squirming in delight, her elbow nearly knocked the milkshakes over. Twice.

"Yana, lets just put these somewhere safe shall we?" I asked sensibly.

"Nyet, fuck it. I want you inside me, and deep inside me. NOW!" Yana demanded.

confirming how horny she was, she didn't care that we are fucking on the front seats of her car. She wanted a hole filled. And she wanted me to fill it. And she wasn't taking no for an answer.

She came up from my cock, gasped for air. And immediately brought her head down on my lips and kissed me deeply.

"Make love to me." She whispered pleadingly into my ear.

"Oh, I will but let's change seats first shall we?" I suggested. She then climbed off me so I could move across to the fully reclined passenger seat. She then rearranged herself so she could mount me in cowgirl style while I laid on the front passenger seat.

But just as she was going to mount my firm, aching hard cock. She hesitated. She spun undid her pants and somehow within the confines of her mini she was able to pull both her officey type pants and her morning mundane, white cotton panties off. I gazed at her. Slightly taken aback at her gymnastic ability, in such a small space and also by her ever growing 'Lady Garden.' Yana knew I liked pussy hair, and she was growing it out for me. But growing it out so it was a controlled garden. A nicely maintained, manicured Lady Garden not the overgrown mess that Grace had.

I reached down and felt her pussy, it was utterly soaked. I rubbed my hand against her pussy lips.

"AAH, AAAHHH, GEEE, Jes." Yana cried as I rubbed my hand up and down against her wet, quivering pussy. As well as making Yana cry in delight. It also coated my hand in her juices. Making my hand all sticky and wet.

I quickly put my hand in my mouth and sucked some off.

"Vkusnyy." (Delicious.) I said to Yana who had a small giggle. Her eyes glazed over with lust.

I then put my hand back on her pussy and after rubbing it again. I withdrew it and offered it to Yana to lick. Yana came forward with her tongue and hungrily licked her own juices off my hand.

"Yes, I am." Yana cheekily said, agreeing with my opinion on her juices.

She then climbed back onto me. Her pussy with it's dripping juices, hovering over my face. She swished herself from side to side. Avoiding my ever snaking tongue. She then went up and down as well. Playing catch with my tongue for a minute or two.

'Gosh, have you been around Janice?' I thought. As her pussy's movements were reminiscent of Janices earlier movements with her chest.

My tongue and her sensitive pussy lips connected, I started to hungrily devour her womanhood. Running my tongue backwards and forwards along her pussy lips. Then concentrating on the left one, then the right one.

After I had done the circuit of her pussy lips both left and right ones. I ran my tongue along the inside of her pussy lips, my tongue connecting with both lips as I ran it along the inside and up to her clit.

Upon reaching her clit, my tongue furiously licked her clit, flicking her clit across and up and down as I assaulted her clit with my tongue. Around and around and up and down on her engorged clit. I continued my furious session of licking and prodding her female parts, driving Yana crazy with pleasure on the front passenger seat of her beloved mini, in a semi-public place.

Al the while Yana kept sucking and licking on my cock. I was giving her pleasure, and she gave it to me. My hand reached down and held her head onto my cock. I wrapped my hand in her long blond hair and held it down onto my cock as she sucked it, and as I ate her out.

I wondered if Yana still wanted my rock hard cock in her, or if she had forgotten. I by all accounts was happy to let my cum, go in her mouth and polish her tonsils with it.

Yana was still in a sixty nine with me. Hungrily devouring my cock for all she was worth. As she sucked, licked and tongue swirled my cock like a cheap two dollar Moscow whore. I continued to eat her tasty succulent pussy out. She closed her legs around my ears and pressed downward on my face with her pussy, her intentions were clear. Then I did something unexpected. I ran my tongue up to her ass and licked her brown hole out, first clockwise around the outside of it, then anti-clockwise on the outside. Then I poked my tongue into it.

"Oh, OOHH, AAHH, Jesus fuck, fuck, fucking christ." Yana cried. I was surprised Yana normally came or dirty talked in Russian, this time she did it in English.

Not that I cared what language she did it in, I just found it surprising.

I licked her ass out, swirling my tongue clockwise and then anti-clockwise around her brown muck hole on the inside. Before spitting a small amount of spittle up and into her Russian ass.

Cleaning her Der'mo or shitter with my spit. It was unusual. I was usually on the receiving end of rimming, but here I was on the giving end of it.

Yana definitely felt it. As I could hear her suck in some air and make a small hissing sound and felt it as she brought her head off my cock as she did so.

I returned to licking her , "Aaaaaaahhhh." Yana let out a contented sigh as I Licked her glistening wet pink hole. Yana had my hands in hers holding me down as I ate her yet again.

The whole time Yana was gyrating on my face. Moaning and squealing like a demon in lust. Her eyes closed, her hands tightly holding mine.

Her mouth occasionally sucking me. As I ate her, but predominantly I was eating her with no sucking from her.

She forced herself down and erupted in a screaming orgasm. As I ate her. Her juices flowing like a river, out of her pussy, down onto my face over my face and down onto and over the seat.

She loosened her grip on my hands, and she sat there on my face, smiling, and gasping for breath.

"Yana? I am so close." I said to her.

Yana took one last deep breath and then dove her head down and took my entire length into her mouth, sucking it with a renewed vigour and sucking it down deep. Deep into her gullet. She sucked me furiously and swirling her tongue around my hardness.

I could feel the pressure building deep in my cock. I reached down to her head with both hands and grasped her head on either side, holding it down onto my cock.

"Oh, Yana. Oh God, I'm fucking cumming." I yelled as I held her head down onto my cock. My pubic hair intruding up her nostrils. As I did so. I held her head down and held her there, as I exploded inside her. My explosive output of cum mingling inside her mouth with her saliva and dribbling down her chin as it ran out of her mouth.

Yana then climbed off me and lay beside on the seat next to me.

I joined her in gasping for air and we both lay there, embracing each other and gasping, savouring the moment.