Five Mums Ch. 54 - Welcome Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAIEEE, AHHHHHH, AHHHHHHH, OOOOH." Aunt Vicky, cried in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I reached across and picked her panties up from the bed. I casually felt them.

"Still wet. You always been this wet for me? Your nephew? Your older sister's boy?" I asked.

Vicky looked at me.

"Well?" I asked with another face slap.

"Yes." Aunt Vicki answered.

With that I rolled her panties up and forced them into her mouth. Forcing them into her mouth and snapping her mouth shut so she was muffled.

"There, you fucking horny incestuous slut. That should keep you quiet. Stop the neighbours hearing. Or do you want them to hear? Get Sharon, Angelina, and Melissa up here. And have them watch as I tear you some new holes?" I spat at Vicky. I didn't know where this anger and roughness came from. But Vicky seemed to like it. Her body told no lies. As attested to by her rock hard nipples and soaking wet pussy.

I fucked for a while longer, maybe another ten or fifteen minutes, before I withdrew and let my aunty let go of her knees and elbows.

"Fucking kneel here you slut." I commanded.

Vicky instantly complied. Kneeling on the bed just in front of the pillows. The bed was mostly destroyed by our passion fest.

I lined my cock up with her mouth.

"Taste your wet pussy off my cock, Aunty." I commanded, forgetting she was still obediently holding her panties in her mouth. She pulled them out and threw them across the room. I then forced my cock back into her throat and she took it's whole length. She sucked it clean, also licking it all around as it hung between us. As I stood on the bed, and she knelt in front of me.

"Suck it some more, You might need it." I said.

She sucked it again obediently.

"now get on all fours." I commanded.

Vicky complied, quickly getting into the doggy style position. I knelt behind her. Lining my cock up with her pussy.

"Oh yes I love it doggy." She squealed as my tip and only my tip pressed against her entrance.

I then moved my cock up and lined it up with her ass. Pressing my tip against the entrance to her brown hole.

'Ever had anything in your ass, Aunty?" I asked.

"No-No." Vicky answered a slight tinge of fear in her voice.

I moved my cock back down to her pussy, my tip pressing against the entrance again.

"Oh, thank god, it's too big for my ass." Vicky said, seemingly relieved.

I then moved back to her ass. And I didn't press it in. I brought both my hands up to grab her by her shoulders. And I thrust my horse cock into her brown hole. Forcefully and mercilessly.

"AAAAH, JESUS, GAAAHHHHH, GOD, NO." Vicky screamed. As my purple tip broke through her ass and robbed my aunty of her anal virginity.

I fucked her relentlessly for the ten or fifteen minutes, tearing my aunty a new one. As my cock rearranged her insides. Her cries and screams eventually become soft moans of delightful pleasure. Her back passage seemingly massaging and pulling me in further too.

I wanted to grab her by her hair and pull on it. Hair pulling while in doggy being one of my favourite things. But owing to her short hair. It was rather impossible.

After another five or ten minutes in my Aunt's ass. I withdrew. My cock escaping her ass with a loud 'POP'.

I then brought my cock down to her aching pussy and gave her the treat she deserved. I nice, good, hard, deep, and fast doggy style fuck. She moaned quietly for five minutes. Then I pushed forward for a final time, and I came.

I shot several thick streams of cum up into her pussy. Flooding my Aunt's mature pussy with my man juice. After I had cum, I held it in for a minute before pulling it out and Resting back on my ankles.

My Aunt just collapsed on the bed.

I lay down beside her.

She opened one eye as she looked at me.

"Thank you." She said.

"Thank you? I thought you weren't enjoying it?" I replied.

"Far from it. I enjoyed the angry you. I have always like it a bit rough, a man to be a man. And you did it. And you made me cum four times. I am knackered." My aunt confided.

"That's good Vicky, now when is this dinner thing?" I asked.

"Six, what's the time now?" Vicky replied.

"Half four." I said glancing at the wall clock.

"Okay, can you call for room service, I want a extra large serving of vanilla ice cream." Vicki asked.

I reached across and took up the phone.

It rang twice.

"Hello room, 720, how may I be of assistance?" Came a young female voice.

"Ah yes, we would like an extra-large serving of vanilla ice cream please." I replied.

"Any toppings?" The front desk answered.

"Don't think so." I answered.

"Okay be about five minutes." They answered.

"great thank you." I said and then hung up.

I turned to look at my dear aunt Vicky. She was laying on her tummy. Her ass grotesqly mangled, and a bright red- pink colour.

"Thank you." She faintly said.

I leaned down and kissed her, before getting up and putting my shirt and pants on again.

A minute or two later there was a knock at the door. And I opened it.

My aunts ice cream had arrived. The bell hop who interestingly enough was a youngish girl of around my age. Handed it to me.

"Anything else I can help with?" She asked. Whether out of courtesy, or noticing the large bulge in my pants. I don't know.

I looked at her and said. "yes we couldn't have someone come up and tidy the room and make the bed after six o'clock while we are at the dinner?" I asking softly.

"we can." She answered. Glancing quickly at my bulge. And then she moved off and I shut the door behind her.

I walked back into the bedroom.

"Who was that?" Vicki asked absent mindedly.

"Your ice cream is here. Four scoops." I replied.

"Oh good." She answered.

"Where shall I put it?" I asked.

"Just empty the bowl into my ass and leave it there. It's for my ass. Forrest Gump like." Vicki said.

I did as she asked I put the ice cream on and into her ass, using a mixture of scooping and pouring.

"Spasibo." Aunt Vicki said. Surprising me to hear Russian from my Aunt.

"Ne znal, chto ty govorish' po-russki." (Didn't know you spoke Russian.) I said to her.

"Yes, Russian, and Bulgarian fluently, Ukrainian nearly fluently, Polish, Romanian semi fluently. Remember I did a Bachelor of education and A Bachelor of Arts in Eastern European Languages. I just lack practice." Aunty Vicky answered in faultless Russian.

"Now I can't wait to meet this lady of yours, Yana. If you fuck her like that every night, I don't know if she is lucky or unfortunate. You have worn me out. But I can see why your mother keeps you at home." Vicky replied this time in English.

We both lay there until 5:15 when Vicky got up and showered, washing her filthy dirty ass, (Both actually and figuratively.) Washed her hair and got ready.

I showered after her. When I emerged, she was dressed. All made up. Wearing a black knee length one sleeved dress, black high heels. And hoop earrings.

I quickly got dressed.

"You look divine." I said to my Aunty.

"Thank you, you know I am wearing no panties? In case I need you in a hurry. And thank you for the ice cream." Vicky said.

"No problem, my pleasure and my pleasure to escort you." I said raising my arm so I could escort her to her professional association dinner.

We walked out to the lift arm in arm. Vicky snuck a kiss as we waited. The lift came and we were the only ones in it.

The lift stopped at the sixth floor. And in got Sharon, Angelina, and Melissa.

"Hello Vicky. Nice to see you. And to see you again." Melissa said.

"Yes it is. But do you two know each other?" Sharon asked.

"Ladies I believe you four have already met. But this is my younger sister's boy, my nephew. Jason." Vicky said as she introduced me formally to her colleagues.

"Oh yes we met earlier." Angelina said.

"hello all." I said and then we all went down to ground floor. Me and four milfs. But only one with cum in her. The one I was related to. I momentarily thought of my pregnant fiancé. And then we joined the throngs of middle aged principals for drinks and dinner.