Five Mums Ch. 54 - Welcome Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry back." I said.

She was gone a minute or two and then returned. She had washed her face and rinsed her hair. Nothing too much.

I was still sitting naked in the armchair.

"Right, where do you want me?" Vicky teasingly and seductively asked.

"Hmm, lets have you quickly strip off first, then lay down on the bed." I said.

"Ooh you bloody little tease." Vicki said. She then stood beside the end of the bed opposite me, and started stripping.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. It became loose, she cupped her bra and her tits in her hands as her bra worked it's way slightly forward after it was loosened. Then she used her hands to pull her shoulder straps down one at a time. Then she crossed her arms to keep her bra on.

"Who's the tease now?" I said.

At that Vicky pulled her bra off, holding it in her right hand, before tossing it to me. I caught in my hand and held onto it.

I looked across at her. She was now naked from the waist up. Her size 12DD's hanging loose. Proudly hanging loose almost daring me to reach out and touch them or suck on them. They were big, sort of half pear shaped. With minimal droop for someone who was her age and had, had kids. She had large, firm pink nipples, encircled by darker areolas.

Vicky put her hands on her hips, and shook her boobs from side to side. They jiggled seductively.

"Like?" Vicky cheekily asked.

I just nodded my head once, and made a gesture downwards. Meaning I still wanted her panties off.

She put a hand inside each side of her panties and pulled them down slowly and seductively turning around with each pull It took about 4 pulls to get them to her knees and then off. Each turn she would do a quarter turn. So, by the time she had finished she was facing me again.

Then she was naked except for her suspender belt and stockings.

I could see for the first time in my life. My Aunties, my mother's younger sister's pussy. And I wasn't disappointed.

She had a nice looking pussy. Slightly glistening with a sprinkling of juices. Like someone had sprayed a fine mist all over it's pink lips. Her pussy was topped off with her nice pussy hair. A nice pubic triangle trimmed up the sides, to present as a nicely groomed bikini style.

She put her hands back on her hips.

"Like?" She asked.

"Yes I do now lie down you cheeky assed whore." I spat back.

Vicky got onto the bed and lay on her stomach.

"Good stay like that for a moment." I said as I got up and walked over to the bed. Stopping to grab two of the carnations that were in a vase on the desk. My Everhard cock, swayed from side to side as I walked. I picked two carnations from the vase, and then climbed onto the bed, beside Aunty Vicki, just beside her left calf. I placed the flowers down on the bed beside me.

"Wow, Vicky you like fucking gorgeous." I said.

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls." Vicky quipped and then giggled.

"No only the fucking hot, saucy ones." I quipped back.

"Now relax and let me work my magic." I said.

Vicky laid down into the bed, on her tummy. I reached for one of the carnations. And ran it up her back. I started at the top of her ass crack then all the way gently up her back up to her neck than back down again.

"Ooh. That feels nice but unusual. What is it? Ooh." Vicky asked.

"just enjoy it." I said back as I it ran back up to her neck. Accompanied by various moans and squeals of delight from Aunt Vicky.

I then ran my hands down her back. Slightly tickling her. With accompanying giggles from her. I brought my hands down to the top of her stocking tops. I undid her stockings from her suspenders one at a time. First the 4 holding the left leg stocking and then the 4 holding the right leg stocking.

After I undid them from the suspender belt I ran my fingers underneath the hem at the top and ran them down her legs and off. Leaving her laying on her tummy wearing only her suspender belt.

"Right now, roll over onto your back and close your eyes." I directed.

Vicky rolled over onto her back and dutifully closed her eyes.

"Now just lie back and keep your eyes closed. And let me work my magic." I said to her and then kissed her on the mouth.

I took one carnation in my left hand and ran it over her forehead, her face and down her neck then down to her nipples where I ran it over her nipples. Ever so lightly touching her with it the whole time.

"Ooohhhh, Ooooohhhh, that feels nice and gentle." She moaned. I then went to the other nipple and did the same. Then down her stomach and to her belly button. I ran the carnation around and over her belly button. Then I ran it down the inside of her left leg and then up the inside of her right leg. Then I touched her pussy with it.

"Ooooh." She cried. Then I rubbed her pussy with it, up and down each pussy lip, then up to her clit, then around her clit. Around and around and up and down her pussy for about ten minutes. I then reached around and picked up the second carnation. I had one carnation at her pussy in my right hand, and one alternating between her tits with my left hand. Her juices were starting to become visible on her pussy hair and lips. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing skywards. I continued rubbing her erogenous zones with the carnations for a little while longer then I started to eat her pussy. Nice and deep.

I dove my tongue into her pussy, ran it up one lip then down the other then I flitted it across her clit. Then I lightly poked her clit with my tongue. Then gave it a few quick little sucks. She started moaning.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, Oh, Oh." She moaned softly. Her hand reaching down to hold my head into her nether region.

I reached up and cupped her left tit in my right hand, her right tit in my left. I started to play with each one simultaneously. Her moaning got louder and quicker.

She reached down with one hand and held my head deep into her pussy. She was moaning and crying out.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHH, AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh shit, fuck yes, eat my fucking filthy pussy out you little pussy eating fucker. Where has My sister been hiding you all these years. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh fuck, pleasure me you devil spawned sex monkey." She cried out.

Given such encouragement my desire for eating her out only grew, followed by my intensity of eating her out. The more intense I ate, the more she screamed, the more she screamed the more intense I ate her.

She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me in even deeper, then a torrent of juice flowed into my mouth and up my nose. She held my head there, sandwiched between her legs as she orgasmed into my mouth.

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaah. Ah." She screamed as her orgasm subsided.

I stopped eating my aunt's exceedingly wet pussy out. My tongue needed a break, and my face was glistening in her feminine juices.

"Phew that was fucking intense." Vicky said as she half got up.

"Yes, my face bears the result." I sarcastically said as I knelt down between her open legs. I swear I could almost feel the heat rising off her steaming quim.

"Oops, but that was, was, was, incredible. And that first part before you started licking me. Was that only done with a flower? Where on earth did you pick that up?" Vicky asked.

"Ah, I just invented t. Brandi's tattoos of roses inspired me and I thought I would try it. See if it worked. Since then, I've done it a few times. I can still hear my ears ringing from when I did to Brandi last." I said.

So, Brandi was the guinea pig? Yes that woman does have a set of pipes on her, doesn't she? But enough talk. I am eleven out of ten on the Horny Aunty o meter. So, we better get on with the fucking. And then you can escort to the opening dinner." Vicky said. As she Wrapped her arm around one shoulder and pulled me down, so I was laying down next to her.

She reached her head forward and gave me a passionate tongue kiss. Before rolling over and pushing herself up onto her knees. She gestured for me to shimmy over into the middle of the bed. She climbed over to get on top of me and with one leg either side of my waist, she started to slowly sink down and onto my cock so she could start riding me in cowgirl.

"OOOHHH, AAAHHH, My god, my goodness. Jesus this fuckstick of yours is big." Vicky said as she slowly lowered herself onto it. My cock slowly and surely invaded her love hole. Aided in no uncertain measure by the amount of juices that were flowing.

When she was fully impaled, she slowly started to gyrate up and down. She stayed at a slow pace for quite a while. Bouncing up and down as she set the rhythm and depth. I reached up and took her tits in my hands, one in each hand. I cupped them, squeezed them, and jiggled them up and down. I also played with her nipples, tweaking them like they were a light switch, and I was flicking it on and off. Getting moans and squeals of delight out of my aunt. I found out her nipples were very sensitive. As she made moans of "ooooh and Aaaah."

She was starting to speed her rhythm up when very inconveniently her phone rang. She ignored it. It rang out. Then it rang again. Again, she was having too much fun and ignored it. So, it rang out again. On the third call she reached for it.

"Hello." She answered the phone rather abruptly.

"Oh yes, sorry Anne. Didn't know it was you. Yes him and I are getting on fine. We are having an immense amount of fun. Oh yes he has graciously accepted to accompany me to the opening dinner downstairs. Yes it was nice of him. He can fend off the away from home over horny blue pill brigade of male principals trying to jump my bones." She said which was obviously half a conversation with my mum.

The whole time she kept her rhythm with the fucking. It may have slowed down a bit. But not once did she stop bouncing up and down on my rock hard cock. As I continued to paly with her heavy hangers.

"Oh yes, I can't wait to meet the girl who has stolen my nephew's heart. I was hoping tomorrow night would be okay. Oh, you've checked with is it Yana? And she says it is okay and I can choose the location. Oh, that's great. And I'll let him know he isn't expected home anytime soon too. Okay bye for now. Thanks Anne." Vicky said and finished the conversation as she hung up and threw her phone across the bed.

"Mum?" I asked casually.

"Yes." Vicky answered as she increased her speed.

"immense amount of fun?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, fuck yes. Well, what else could I, Ah, say? That your fucking, Jesus, huge cock is deep in my pussy and rearranging my girl parts? Oh, fuck yes. So deep." Vicky answered interspersed with moans of pleasure.

With that I moved my hand from her tits to her pubic triangle and started to not only rub her pussy hair. But my thumb sought out her clit and found it pretty quickly sticking out like a small little pebble. My thumb locked onto it and started to rub it furiously as she continued to bounce away.

With my hands off her chest, my aunts succulent boobs were free to hang as they liked, and they too bounced up and down in sync with her bouncing.

As my left hand thumbed my aunt's clitoris. My right hand had made it's way around her body and had sought out her ass. I quickly ran my hand over her ass cheeks getting a feel for her ass. It was quite tight. I ran it over and over her ass, both slowly and quickly.

"Ooooh, don't stop that feels nice." Vicky cried as I rubbed her ass.

My hand also sought out my aunt's brown hole, I found it and slowly ran the tip of my index finger up to it. Circling it as my Aunt Vicky continued to bounce furiously up and down on my cock.

Then with no warning, I pushed my index finger into her shitter.

"Aiiieeeeee, What the fuck was that? Have you put your finger in my asshole?" Vicky cried out.

"Yes, Sorry." I said half whimpering. As I started to retract my finger.

"I didn't tell you to stop. I've never had anything up there and a little warning next time." Vicki scolded me.

At that, my finger went back in. Slowly getting deeper and deeper in her asshole. Until eventually my finger was third knuckle deep where the finger joins the palm. I started to finger fuck her ass.

"Oh, fuck yes, fucking fuck both my holes at the same time, you filthy, randy little bastard. Fucking, oh Jesus, fucking fuck me deeper, you fucking little god damned devil spawned sex beast. You want to fucking take your Aunt's anal virginity? Do you want to stretch your Aunt's poor old ass, and destroy her shitter with that fucking oversized dick of yours?" Vicky cried out, as my dick went deep up into her pussy and my finger penetrated her ass. She cried these and other words, quite loudly, not Brandi volume but close to it.

We fucked in cowgirl for a good while possibly about fifteen to twenty minutes, fifteen to twenty minutes of Panting, gasping, and swearing. As my cock probed her girl parts and my finger became acquainted with her shitter. I was close to cumming, and I knew my Aunt was to. But we both didn't want to cum while we were in cowgirl. Preferably I wanted to flood her asshole with sperm when we I was tearing her ass apart in Doggy.

I Brought my right hand out of her quivering ass, her internal muscles had tightened and contracted around my finger seemingly sucking and pulling it deeper and deeper into her ass and towards her bowels. After I brought it out I gently tapped her on the ass cheek. Vicki slowed her bouncing down.

"Wanna change?" I asked her.

"Oh, Fuck, yes. I want to change. I want to feel your huge baby maker in missionary, you god damned randy little stud. But first I want to do a couple of things." Vicky answered, her answer punctuated by dirty talk.

"Whats that?" I asked.

"I want to taste my ass and I wanna taste yours." Vicky answered with a smile. I brought my right hand up to her mouth and she hungrily licked and sucked my index finger clean. She took it knuckle deep in her mouth and sucked and licked it over and over again. Before she stopped sucking, and I withdrew it from her mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH." Vicky sighed like she had just taken the first sip of a cold beer.

"I taste fucking awesome." She commented. She then climbed off but before she lay down in missionary position. She crawled down the bed a bit and bent her head forward and proceeded to rim me.

"Now your mother says you like this, but it is the first time I have ever done it. But the internet can be helpful. So let me know how I go." Vicki said before she dove to taste my ass.

She brought her face level with my shitter. Then she poked her tongue out. She proceeded to rim the outside of my brown hole. Going in tight circles around the outside of my hole. Clockwise and anti-clockwise. Before licking it up and down.

The sensations were incredible. She then probed her wet tongue deeper into my hole and proceeded to lick it around and around on the inside. This time slower than on the outside. Again, clockwise, and anti-clockwise.

"Ahh, Gah, Ahh, Gah, Gah, Gargh." I moaned deeply.

My aunt licked my ass clean, giving me all kinds of sensations in the process as she rimmed me for a good five minutes before stopping.

"Well, by the noises you were making, I'd say I did good. But thoughts?" Vicky casually asked as she knelt next to me.

"Fucking awesome, Vicky." I said loudly.

"Good." She replied as she proceeded to lay down and open her legs wide. So wide they were almost seemingly horizontal with her hips. I positioned myself on top of her and lined my horse cock up with my aunt's quivering, wet juicy pussy.

I lined it at the entrance to her pussy, but didn't push forward. I lined it up and at the most just put the tip in. Just enough to even part her lips. I did this for about four to five times.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Just fucking give it to me. Give your huge fucker, you devil spawned sex demon." Vicky cried out. Whether it was a cry of frustration or exclamation I don't know.

But I lined it up with her pussy, for the sixth time and this I pulled my hips back and then pushed forward, into Aunty Vicky's wet, quivering, steaming pussy. I pushed in hard and fast. Like a battering ram being forced against a castle gate. My cock entered her pussy, and I pushed it in as far as it would go.

"Oh, my god, ah, je, je, Jesus, that feels so, so, so , so, huge. It's so fucking huge and so fucking deep. Jesus it's rearranging my insides. Oh, you fucking, evil horny little bugger." Vicki cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I took as a sign of encouragement, so I furiously thrust in and out of her, as I impaled my aunt against the bed. The headboard banging against the wall behind it. As I thrust forward into her. My loving aunt taking and absorbing every thrust that was pummelled into her.

And I was indeed fucking her like some sort of 'sex demon'.

Here was my previously assumed, aunty, the prim and proper primary principal. Laying back and absorbing every thrust that her horny, nephew could throw at her. Her big tits bouncing up and down as I thrust into her. My cock tip seemingly aiming for the inside of her skull. Her nice mature hairy pussy absorbing each and every rough thrust as I proceeded to devastate her female parts.

"Urgk, Urgk, Ahh, Jesus, you fucking sex beast, fucking fuck me deep, you fucking randy bastard. Fucking make my pussy fucking useless for any other fucking man. Oh Fuck, other men pale in comparison to you. Oh, you fucking randy as sex monkey. Fucking, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Vicky screamed as I ploughed her pussy.

As I pummelled her wet, quivering, steamy love hole, and eliciting screams and numerous dirty words and all sorts of cries and curses out of her. I brought my left hand up and grabbed her right ankle. Gripping it tightly I roughly forced her leg up, so her right elbow was underneath her right knee. Holding her leg up sort of frog like. She screamed a little bit as this position was obviously a tad uncomfortable for her. But I thought 'fuck it.' So, I pushed it back towards her a little bit more. AS I used my right hand to repeat it with her left leg and arm.

"Oh, fuck that hurts." Vicky moaned not in a pleasurable moan kind of way. More of a pain way.

I brought my right arm down and slapped her across the face from right to left. I gave her a dominant, back hander. She soon shut up.

"I am going to fuck you deep. Get it? AUNTY?" I asked her and then spat in her face.

After I spat in her face I pulled my cock out and let it hang there in the air between us.

"Oh, Please. Please put it back in." Aunt Vicki implored.

" Oh, I will." I sneered.

As I pulled her legs up a little further in the air. Making Vicki's ass lift off the bed slightly.

I moved forward just a little bit. I reached out and spanked her ass. Not once but several times. I spanked her for no apparent reason. I spanked her and spanked her until her ass was red.

Each spank eliciting an "Ow" from my submissive aunt.

After about twenty hard and loud spanks. I grabbed her by her short blonde hair, and pulled her forward towards me.

"Well, you fucking, horny blonde slut? Do you want this dick in you? Well?" I asked the end of each sentence finishing with a slap across her face.

My Aunty nodded yes, as she started to cry.

"Good. Now tell me that you want it, and you want it any hole I please." I shouted at her. Followed by another slap across her face.

"I want it and I want it in any hole you please. Oh, please fuck me." Aunt Vicki said. A that I lined my cock up with her pussy again and pulled my hips back, way back and then forward. As she took my whole length inside her. My horse cock, pushing further into her pussy than it had ever been. AS I held onto her short blonde hair, making her watch and feel every thrust.