All Comments on 'Fixing a Marriage Pt. 01'

by Down_and_under

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No

Stay on your day job...please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yuck...Another crawlie cuck writer

Who dreams of eating cream pies and wearing panties and getting assfucked comes crawling out of the rotten woodwork ...

Go back inside you insidious cuck worm...crawl into the hole and die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1

Do everyone a favor, don't submit anymore of this steaming pile of excrement. What a stupid way to say "hi" to an audience you hoped to impress. I read because it was your first entry, I won't bother with anything further. You're no more than next in the long line of covid era writers to toss on the pile of those to ignore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Assuming the parts are more as less equal in size, this is 1600 words, barely a half of a Lit page. Four parts is two, maybe a little more. Most Lit readers are comfortable reading 2, 3 even 4 page stories, no need to break it up. If anything, parts less than a page are annoying.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
I say no to humiliation

As soon as I see the H-word (humiliation) in a cuck story, I tune out. I get it, some of you are into that shit. But it's a total turn-off to me.

BTW. I didn't score your story as I never got past page one.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

First things first, congrats on your first story, that's about the best I can say to you. Why you chose a story like this and a section like this as you first attempt, I can only assume (bad word) that either you are not that familiar with L/W or you are just another troll. Try submitting this same story in I/R but change the color of Sam's skin and see how you do there, it will still fail. I wish you lick in you next venture, just not like this.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

As an add on, if you wanted to show her a bunch of Bulls, take her to a livestock show.

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago
Not exactly

oozing confidence is he. So just why would an attractive women go out with him? oh yeah.... "personality" leave it out pal she'd have instantly friend zoned him.

Your writing is stilted and perfunctory, seeming like the husbands performance and just as unappealing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Penis Extender

If I had this guy's problem (which I don't), my first thought would be to look into acquiring (buying) a 'penis extender'. Do a google search. 2*s

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Hope you aim was for a "good" story.

Really digging deep into the "how can I make the husband a wimpy cuck" bag of tricks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
GARBAGE

ONE STAR

Down_and_underDown_and_underabout 3 years agoAuthor
The feedback hurts but oh well I can't do worse than this I hope.

Welp I've somewhat understood that the story is not to the liking of the people who've read it. I have no excuse other than saying its my first attempt. Thank you for your valuable yet a bit hurtful comments. I'll try to improve from this and make y'all like my shit. Huzah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why don't people understand cuckolding is a fetish? And why do they seem to endlessly read the stories and then just post negative comments to tear down authors?

What a brave bunch you all are. Just a suggestion, If you see things you don't like in the story tags just move on. But we all know you'll not do that as you obviously get your kicks tearing down peoples efforts and making yourselves feel big and important.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Sounds like an old episode of Rawhide, what with the cuckboy wrangling all them bulls. Mr Under, I don’t see how you can possibly do worse than this either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Man dudes really be bitchin in the comments like a bunch of angry knobs. I know that ya'll a bunch of old farts sittin in your sad little room and looking for people to attack. The author wrote a story that doesn't fit in the section, big deal. The actual story if you take it out of the context of loving wives is actually well done. Most importantly if you fuckfaces didn't like where the story was going then why the fuck would you read the entire thing. Be a man and produce constructive criticism so the dude can learn, not scar him for life you sad dickheads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDown_and_under@Down_and_under
Ahoy mates! I'm a fanatic of all thoughts that erotic and love to dream of kinky stuff everyday. Just started getting into writing and hope to improve my skills in due time.