All Comments on 'Fixing My Boots'

by sweetangelic

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am a shoe salesman, the above story does happen but not that often. A few women flash their underwear, sometimes I think purposely. I have experienced a few without underwear, I do not hide the fact that I am looking. In my 12 years as a shoe salesman and now manager of the store I have fucked 7 customers, all but one looked older than me. The last one was in her 50s, I am 32, she came in late, wanted to try on ankle boots. I measured her foot for size and width, she was wearing a fitted skirt that was a bit tight. I looked up, nice legs, I went and got 3 designs of shoes, including the ones she had chosen. I fitted them on her, she got up and walked, I watched. She sat down, its closing time, I hope I am not keeping you, no that's ok, Mondays were always slow. She said I like 2 of them, I want you to tell me which one makes my bottom look sexier. I said I don't think I can say, she looked at me, your a young guy, you can say, I watched as she walked, her bottom looked good in both of them, I told her so. She said nice answer but I am only taking one pair so have a look again. As she walked away, she said this might make it easier, she lifted her skirt to reveal no underwear, what do you think, I didn't answer as she changed the shoes and walked away again, well, show me the first ones again, this time she bent over as she removed her shoes. I pushed the door lock button under the counter, well I certainly like what I see ,I think those are great, just move over here and she moved to behind the counter, now bend forward again and she leaned on the counter, I dropped my trousers, I moved my cock between her legs which she spread and pushed up into her pussy and fucked her until my cum blew into her as she pushed back onto me. I stepped back, she moved over to one of the seats, I knelt and took the shoes off, her legs wide open, she was running her finger along her pussy, I leant forward, let me take care of that and I felt her hand hold my head as my tongue ran along her pussy and clit until her legs closed around my head as she bucked and orgasmed. I moved back and took the shoes and bagged them, she gave me her card to pay, I handed it back to her and said if I can be of assistance again I would only be too happy to service you, oh I mean serve you. She gave me a weak smile and I unlocked the door and she left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous