Flame Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, sure, Mum. Like always," I replied.

Sunday was the only day I ever really had to myself, though when I was back with Hayley, I'd still help with chores or do some odd-jobs around the apartment. But being home with Mum, she'd spent the past few years getting the house just so she liked it, and she was used to looking after the house herself, practically shooing me away from anything that needed doing.

So I asked Amy if she wanted to go for a walk towards and then along the Clarence River. She loved that idea, getting into my ute and driving us to a secluded area only a short distance away. It was a picturesque part of the countryside, and once again, it was the silence that we could appreciate. No surprise Amy took my hand within a minute of walking, her fingers resting inside mine. I glanced at her as she smiled at me in return.

No idea how long or how far we walked, only stopping when we reached a point that provided even better views. Wrapping an arm around her, I had to ask, "Amy, is there something possibly going on here? On the verge of starting?"

"How do you mean?"

"I'm thinking about last night and the fact we kissed, and the added fact you didn't freak the fuck out on me."

I heard her take a deep breath. "Mark, I have a confession to make."

"Okay," I said carefully.

"I used to have the biggest crush on you. I knew it was wrong to feel that way about my brother, but I couldn't help it. You've always been there for me, even if it's just at the end of a phone. You've always made time for me in your life, even after you married."

"You're my sister, Amy. Even Hayley understood that." I turned to face her, taking her hands in mind. She looked so nervous, it was actually rather endearing. "The only concern I have is that I've just separated from my wife. I'm still married though I guess that doesn't really mean much after what she told me."

"What did she tell you?"

"Shit, I never told you." I sighed. "She's cheated on me since before we got married."

"What a cunt!" my sister exclaimed, before giggling to herself. "Oops, that just slipped out. I won't ask anything else except that it wasn't just a one-time thing?"

"I don't know if she told me everything or not. Right now, I don't really care." I lifted a hand to her face, watching her eyes briefly close but the smile immediately form. "Amy, we both should be weirded out by this, but for whatever reason, I'm not and you appear fine with it. I've always thought my little sister was cute, and now I look at you and see a beautiful young woman who any man would be delighted to have on their arm."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me without any hesitation. And, to be honest, I couldn't help kiss her back, pulling her into my body. She was a very good kisser. She must have brushed her teeth before leaving the house as her breath was certainly minty-fresh. When we broke apart, the smile returned to her face. "We just take this slow, Mark," she said, "And if it feels right..."

"Even though we're breaking the law, Mum will probably freak the fuck out and kick us to the kerb..."

"Maybe, maybe not. She didn't freak out about the fact we kissed last night."

"Okay, so a kiss is one thing. Do you want to take this further?" She nodded immediately. I took a deep breath and pulled her in for a hug. "Okay, that gives me something to figure out," I murmured, "I've only been with one woman my entire life, Amy."

"I know. I've only been... intimate with two guys."

"Really? I don't mean that in a bad way, I just thought..."

"Mark, you met both of them. Didn't you see any subtle reminders of someone in them?" I met her eyes and her cheeks started to grow a little red. "I said I had a crush, Mark. That crush turned into... feelings... feelings I assumed I'd just live with because you were happily married, so I knew I'd just have to move on with my life. It wasn't a problem really, but now that... god, there's no way I can continue without sounding awful."

"Is that why you're here with me now?" She nodded as her eyes stayed on mine. "I don't know what to say, Amy. I really don't."

"As long as you don't hate me," she whispered.

I chuckled. "That's never going to happen. I'm just surprised, that's all." I leaned down and kissed her again, not weirded out at all by kissing her. Helps that I loved her already, even though it was the love of a brother for his little sister, but it felt rather nice. She had soft lips. She smelled divine, just some deodorant, maybe a dash of perfume. Breaking apart after a couple of minutes, she rested her head against my chest as I embraced her again. "Yeah, this is going to take some time to figure out."

"Take all the time you need, Mark. I'm not going anywhere."

Returning home a couple of hours later, Mum was busy preparing a roast dinner for that evening. Mum always cooked a good roast. We sat in the kitchen to keep her company, though I noticed more than one glance from her, considering Amy was almost snuggling into me most of the time. But the glance was accompanied by a smile, so I guess she thought we were just being affectionate. I never had a problem giving my sister a cuddle.

The lamb was perfect, and Mum always prepared the best roast potatoes and veggies. Heading out to the veranda, a ritual of ours already, we stuck to non-alcoholic beverages, particularly as I had an early start the next morning.

"How are you feeling, Mark?" Mum asked, "About everything?"

"I feel at peace up here. I'm still annoyed I have to wait another ten months to get divorced, but I figure I can move on with my life as proof I'm not willing to reconcile. Putting over six hundred kilometres between us is another sign the marriage is well and truly done."

"That's why I moved up here after your father and I agreed to end the marriage. However, what you should know is that you can start to organise everything else in the meantime."

"That's what Tony is doing for me. We'll have to make property and financial settlements. All I want is for her to no longer be my wife in the eyes of the law. When I fill out any sort of form, I'd like to sign that I'm single."

"Has she tried contacting you since arriving here?"

"She's stopped trying to call but I still receive messages. Surprised she hasn't turned and started hurling abuse at me. Still insisting she loves me and wants to work things out."

"What a fucking idiot," my sister muttered.

"Once the divorce is finalised, I'll block her. Until then, I'll just keep ignoring her."

Mum always headed to bed early. It was bloody cold outside so we headed to my bedroom, where I had set up a TV on the wall. Lying back on the covers, we watched a movie in the darkness, Amy cuddling into me. By the time the movie finished, we'd started to basically make out. Feeling her body press into mine certainly had me hard again rather quickly, and running my hand down to her pert little butt earned a grin from her in return.

"Staying here the night then?" I asked. She nodded, so I undressed as she disappeared, returning within a couple of minutes in her pyjamas. I guess wearing less would raise the temptation to do something else. Kissing seemed harmless, but I wasn't sure about going any further. At least not yet. My mind was still a little all over the place, though it had been a couple of months since that day at the university....

My phone lit up that week with people wanting jobs done, no matter how large or small. I even received calls from people a hundred kilometres away from Grafton, which was a good sign. Taking a look at the website set up for me, I noticed there had been plenty of hits already, so I guess that explained why. But with the volume of work possibly on the horizon, I looked into apprenticeship schemes and how I'd take one or two on as a business. Luckily, everything is online nowadays, and within the day, I had job adverts online about taking on a couple. I'd train them up over a couple of years, hopefully take them on full-time at the end, then look at expanding. But there was no rush. I had all the time in the world.

While my business slowly started to gain traction, life at home was peaceful, if not a little strange. Amy pretty much slept beside me every night. Mum didn't seem to care. I loved having the company in bed as I'd slept beside Hayley since I was 18, and it was nice having another warm body close by. Particularly in the winter months when houses were bloody cold, so snuggling under a couple of thick blankets was great.

And with each passing night sharing a bed, there was no doubt we were both thinking about other things. Having confessed her feelings for me, the ball was now in my court. I could help us take the next step in a physical relationship, or I might have to break her heart and suggest we don't go any further. The thing that concerned me is that, with every day that passed, the idea of being with my sister didn't bother me. At all. I was left thinking the fact my wife was proven to be a serial cheater and my marriage fell apart fucked with my head.

While we did now live with Mum, she lived her own life, as we lived ours, though we ate dinner together every evening. Some nights, she would be at home alone, or a friend or two would pop around for a chat and glass of wine. Other nights, she'd pop out to visit friends. I was at work every day, so had no idea what she did during the day most of the time, though I did receive the occasional call to meet up for a coffee for lunch if I had time. Amy and I would text or Whatsapp nearly all day, talking about the most arbitrary crap, but I think I helped keep her sane as she was stuck working at home.

Each weekend, we'd go out for a meal and drinks, amazed that we never sat in silence, always chatting away. It was amazing how simple it was to find things to discuss. It was perhaps the fourth Saturday that we headed out that things did turn up a notch. We returned home to a dark house. No sign of Mum's car, which suggested she'd probably crashed a friend's house for the night. Even in a provincial city, you didn't take chances drinking and driving, and Mum was sensible.

Amy had worn a gorgeous red dress that evening, with a red ensemble of stockings, heels and purse. Sitting inside, sharing a bottle of scotch, I had to ask if she'd always bought everything like that on purpose. "Of course," she said, smirking away, "Got to make sure everything matches, Mark."

That earned a raised eyebrow. "Everything?"

She stood up in front of me and unzipped her dress, taking the straps from her shoulders and lowering it to the ground. The red bra barely covered her breasts, and the red panties were practically see-through, so I could see my sister kept herself mostly shaved. The fact I was erect within a couple of seconds didn't concern me. I was starting to find my sister more attractive with each passing day, and my feelings for her were changing as much as hers were definitely getting deeper.

Smiling at me, she sat down on me, a knee to either side of me, before she rested on my legs. "You think I'm pretty?" she asked softly.

I reached to caress her cheek. "Amy, you're beautiful. As I said, I always have always thought that."

Leaning forward, the kiss was immediately what I'd call hot and heavy, pulling her into my body as her tongue explored my mouth. We'd never made out with Amy in just her underwear, and I was left in no doubt she felt my erection as she shuffled forward, earning a soft moan as she stopped long enough to smile. "I like what I feel, Mark," she whispered.

"I have a half-naked woman on my lap, who happens to be my sister. So it's not only hot, it's a little kinky, or maybe the right word is taboo," I whispered before leaning back, "Amy, I'll ask just the once. Are you sure?"

"I don't want anyone else, Mark. I feel this... this is my only chance to be with you."

"Amy, if we start, that's it, we can't go back to how it was, because we'll always wonder. Are you willing to take that chance?"

"I love you, Mark. I have for a long time. But I basically just sealed up all those emotions. Now I can face them again, but more importantly, I can be honest with you about them."

I hugged her to my chest. "I love you too, Amy. Perhaps not quite how you love me, at least not just yet. That's a hurdle I'll have to get over if we both want this."

"But you want to be with me?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, I do. But we have to be careful about Mum. Sleeping together, being a little affectionate, that sort of thing, doesn't seem to bother her. But if we start being intimate..."

I easily stood up and carried her to what I should really call our bedroom. Kicking the door shut behind me, I sat her down on the bed as I undressed down to my boxer-briefs, Amy moving backwards as I joined her on the bed. Her eyes were alive with the lust and desire she didn't have to hide as I leaned down to kiss her again. Feeling her soft fingers moving up my arms, down my back, I ran my fingers up her side, making her giggle as she'd always been a little ticklish, running them around her back to undo her bra with one hand.

That seemed to impress her, though I'd taken off plenty of bras in my lifetime, so it was a skill naturally learned. I'd honestly never seen Amy's breasts before. By the time I was dating Hayley, she was still only barely a teenager, so although I did see her grow up, and I could appreciate she was cute, I never saw her as someone I should be sexually attracted to.

Now she was lying underneath me with her breasts for me to see, and they were magnificent. I must have had a certain smile on my face as she started to giggle, but there was no missing how turned on she was as well. Leaning down to take a nipple in my mouth, that earned an immediate moan, sucking, nibbling and licking one then the other for quite a while, enough that she suggested I really liked them. I could only look up and agree that I did.

"Maybe you'd like to explore elsewhere on my body?" she breathed.

"That's the next big step, Amy. Are you sure?"

The nod returned was adamant. Eager. Almost determined that I do what she wanted. So I kissed down to her body until I reached the thin fabric of her panties. Sitting up on my knees, I removed her heels first, though she suggested I keep on the stocking. Hooking my fingers in her panties, I met her eyes a final time. I knew, if I did this and then carried on doing what I now wanted to do as much as she wanted, it would irrevocably change our relationship. We'd open a door that simply couldn't be closed.

Sliding them off her legs, I felt how damp they were. That's when she whispered, "My panties are always wet nowadays, Mark. When I have lunch here at home, I masturbate. Every single damned day. And I... well, I usually do it on this bed with your pillow on my face."

I smiled as that was rather sweet. And suggested just how much she wanted me. So I put her panties to my nose and inhaled her scent. It was... delightful, making me smile, and that earned another giggle, as I placed them down next to me.

Amy spread her legs and her pussy glistened with her excitement. I would even go so far as to say it was rather pretty. She had definitely groomed herself before we headed out. A little bit of hair but, otherwise, she kept it nice and smooth. "I prefer it like this," she explained, "But I knew, when you finally went down on me, that you'd prefer it too."

"So you thought this would eventually happen?"

"Mark, we've been dating, we'd just been lying to ourselves."

"I guess you're right. I haven't even looked at another woman. I've enjoyed your company far too much."

"Mark?" I met her eyes. "Can you... eat my pussy for a while?"

"Good thing for you, my dear little sister, is that I love doing that."

Lowering my mouth down to her pussy, I'll admit the first thing I did was inhale her natural scent. My god, it was wonderful. Considering it was only the second pussy I'd ever been with in my life, the fact it was my little sister certainly meant even more to me in that moment. When my tongue touched her for the first time, it must have felt like a bolt of electricity as she almost leapt off the bed. Wrapping a hand around each thigh, my tongue slowly licked up and down, just judging what she seemed like while also savouring her taste.

I liked it a lot from the get go.

"Mark," she breathed, her body slowly but surely starting to writhe.

I ignored her clit for the moment though I could see her excitement naturally building. My focus remained everywhere except that, judging what she was enjoying by her breathing and moans, in addition to what she said. I was smart enough to keep going what I was doing if she said so, but once she asked me to gently give her clit some attention, I did just that.

"Oh my god," she moaned when I did just that. I thought about sliding in a finger or two to find that special spot I knew all women had, but I didn't want to unless she asked for it. So while I gave her clit some attention, most of my focus remained elsewhere. I was still in my underwear and could feel my cock straining to be free, but I wasn't worried about myself. This was all about her for now.

"Mark," she whimpered, once I gave her clit more and more attention. Once I sensed it was the right time, I surprised myself by figuring out how to focus on that properly to get her off. And it didn't take long, considering how turned on she must have been already. "Mark!" she cried out softly.

Then she orgasmed. Hand on heart, watching my little sister cum was utterly beautiful. I felt my heart swell at the look on her face, the way her body moved, the fact she reached down to grab my hand as the orgasm tore through her body. But she didn't want me to stop just yet, begging me to continue.

Now that I'd made her cum hands-free, now it was time to find her spot and hopefully make it even better. I sucked in a couple of fingers first before slowly sliding them inside her, enjoying the gasp she made as I turned them and made the motion I knew to make. "Oh fuck," she practically groaned, feeling her move down on my fingers, "Oh fuck, Mark."

I looked up to meet her eyes, unable to stop the smile as her eyes were absolutely beautiful in the low light. Her chest rising and falling as she breathed heavily. The slight quivers she made as she readied herself for another orgasm. "I love you so much," she whimpered.

"I love you too, little sister. Now lie back and let your big brother take care of you."

Once I found that spot, not missing the fact as I did as she immediately squeezed my fingers and released a moan I hadn't heard yet, I focused on that and her clit only. Her next orgasm was even better, amused when she covered her mouth as she almost screamed with delight, before she almost started to sob, pleading for me not to stop. I had to ask if she was sure, as I never liked hearing my sister almost crying, though she assured me it was just all the pent up emotions being released.

I only stopped in the end when she finally had enough, sitting back on my knees, rather amused as her body continued to quiver for quite a few minutes afterwards. "Where the fuck did you learn..." she started to ask, before she giggled, "Well, on that alone, no wonder she married you."

Leaning forward, I kissed her deeply, feeling her arms wrap around me. "Amy, I just loved doing that. Any issues I might have had? Gone. Long gone."

I noticed the rapid blinking. "You mean that?" she asked quietly.

"Absolutely. I lost my wife. I now have my sister. Difference is, I've always loved my sister, but now I can allow myself to fall in love with you in return. But... we'll need to be careful."

"I know," she whispered. Reaching down, her small hand encircled my covered cock. "What about you?"

"What would you like to do, Amy?"