Flame Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but first time... wanted longer..."

She caressed my cheek. "Rest of our lives," she said, kissing my cheek, running her fingers through my hair, "Cum in your sister."

I tried my best to last as long as possible, but as the tempo of my thrusts increased further, and the noises she made told me she was having the time of her life, little wonder that I just had to finally relax and allow the release. I gave her one last warning before burying my cock and exploding inside her, feeling spurt after spurt fill her. I kissed her hard, groaning into her mouth, feeling her arms and legs wrap me up tightly

"I've waited years for that feeling," she whispered, "And now it's real. I love you so much, Mark."

To my surprise, I think the fact it was with my sister meant my cock barely want semi-soft, and it certainly didn't take long until I was hard again. Placing my hands under the back of her knees, this time I fucked her a little harder, and she loved it. "Fuck me," she cried, "Oh god, fuck me."

We learned the bed was a little squeaky in the next few minutes and the headboard did lightly bang against the wall, but we cared nothing about either. If we were fucking, we weren't going to stop for a couple of noises. I looked down to watch my cock disappear inside her perfect pussy, while she was almost mesmerised by it at times, almost as if in disbelief that it was actually happening.

Moving her legs so her feet rested on my shoulders, she started to giggle. "Oooh, I like this position. You feel..." She moaned before adding, "Deeper. And your dick already feels big as it is."

"If you're uncomfortable or..."

"Fuck me."

So I fucked her. I moved her legs around. She moved her legs around. I suggested a few other things we could do later, but she happily lay there as we fooled around. I helped bring her to orgasm with a licked thumb and a gentle fondle of her clit. We wore each other out by the time I finished inside her a second time, feeling her relax her legs to either side of me, while I rested on my forearms, feeling her fingers travelling up and down my back. "Okay, if it's always going to be that fucking good, Mark..."

"Your pussy is something else, Amy."

"Yeah."

"Fuck it, much better than... her..." I met her eyes. "Guess it's because you're my sister helps too."

"Well, my big brother lives up to his name. Biggest dick I've had. And I think your cock was made for my pussy." I pulled out and lay beside her, Amy turning onto her side to snuggle into me. "So that's it now, right? No going back?"

"Amy, I'll be honest, my mind was made up after that first night I went down on you. You're intelligent, beautiful, sexy, a wonderful human being. I'd be lucky to call you my partner through life." That made her lower lip start to tremble, so I pulled her close, feeling her head resting against my chest. "Just being honest, Amy. I'm just glad I never ignored you, even when getting on with my own life. I could never have done it. You were always the best of us."

She started to cry, though I think it was the overriding emotion of having made love, then letting her know how I truly felt. It was a quick little cry, leaning back so I could wipe her cheeks clean. "I want a baby with you," she whispered.

"I figured you would. More than one?" She nodded. "We'll need to talk about that. But we'll worry about that later. Right now, let's just enjoy what we share a little while."

"Few years?"

"Yeah, as you said, there's no rush. But we're serious about this. We've walked through that door. No going back now, and I don't want to anyway."

We needed a shower after all that, wandering to the bathroom naked without a care in the world, changing our minds once in the bathroom to enjoy a long and luxurious bath rather than a shower. Mum enjoyed bubbles and scented oils as much as Amy, and she was quite happy to sit back against me, my hands running up and down her body, occasionally turning her head to kiss me.

Getting out, we dried off and headed out to see Mum sitting in the living room, sipping a glass of wine. She looked at us and smiled. "You made love tonight," she said

"How the fuck..." I started to ask.

"Oh please, like you two don't look like the cat who caught the canary. You're my children, and though I shouldn't know your 'I've just had sex' faces, I remember what you used to look like after visiting Hayley, Mark. And there's no missing the satisfied grin on my daughter's face that tells me she's in love and just had love made to her."

"Best night of my life, Mum," Amy said softly.

"Good. Now, I'm just going to finish this wine then go to bed."

"Been here earlier, Mum, you would have heard," I said, half-teasing.

She smirked. "I heard enough, Mark. I heard enough."

Waking the next morning to soft lips around my cock, I lifted the blankets to see Amy happily blowing me, though we threw the blankets back so she could mount and ride me. I had my hands all over her body in second, pulling her down so I could get my lips around those lovely nipples of hers. She made plenty of noise, waxing lyrical about my big cock, which is always nice to hear, and I was pleased when she managed to orgasm just from riding my cock alone, not touching herself anywhere else.

Then I noticed the door was open, glancing past my sister to see Mum standing in the doorway, relaxing against the frame. I was a little surprised at first, but then couldn't help smile. Amy then glanced back and started to giggle. "Morning, Mum," she murmured.

"Sorry, I just... had to see..."

Amy held out her hand. "Come here, Mum."

Mum grabbed her hand, Amy making sure she was sat on the edge of the bed, as she resumed riding me, Amy resting a hand on my chest, the other fondling her clit, now determined to make herself orgasm even better. "God, Mum, his cock is so good," she moaned. "You made me just right, his cock is perfect for my pussy."

I noticed Mum wipe her cheeks out of the corner of my eye. "This is so beautiful," she whispered.

"Cum for me, little sister. Cum for your big brother." She started to quiver, though she didn't relent on fondling her clit nor bouncing up and down on my cock. "Keep going. Keep going. Don't stop, Amy."

"Oh god," she whimpered, "I need to cum."

"Keep going, Amy," Mum said, "Enjoy your brother."

"Mum... it's wonderful..."

I glanced at Mum, who watched with that sweet smile on her face, though the colour in her cheeks suggested she was turned on. I guess anyone would be watching two people clearly in love, making love. Returning my attention to Amy, she was on the verge of one hell of an orgasm, so that's when I started to move, as mine wasn't far away either.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck... Oh my fucking god!" Amy cried. It was an orgasm of biblical proportions. It must have surged through her entire body. She simply couldn't keep going, collapsing onto my chest, and I must have thrust for another thirty seconds before I finished inside her again. Then we just lay in near silence, only our heavy breathing, carefully touching Amy as I knew she'd be extra-sensitive after that.

"I'll make some breakfast," Mum said, "I'll see you after you've had a shower."

She stood up and wandered out of the bedroom, as Amy met my eyes and started to giggle. "Well, Mum's seen us fuck now."

"Weird?"

"No, I think she genuinely finds it sweet. Maybe a little erotic..."

Sliding off my lap, we quickly put on some underwear, Amy getting into one of my shirts. I put a finger to my lips for quiet as I guided her out of the door towards the kitchen. Glancing around the corner, Mum was at the counter, her panties clearly around her ankles, her nightdress bunched up, her fingers clearly hard at work between her legs. Amy noticed and kissed my cheek. So I thought I'd have my own fun by sneaking up behind her. She almost jumped with fright to start with as Amy walked up beside her. "Keep going," I whispered into her ear.

"Mark," she almost sobbed, "I'm so turned on."

"Keep going, Mum," Amy said, "You obviously enjoyed what you saw."

She wasted no time touching herself again, though leaned back against me as Amy cuddled into our side. "You're not weirded out?" Mum moaned.

"Nope. You just watched me have sex with my sister. The fact you needed to masturbate after that? I'd have done the same thing."

"I... do it quite often when I hear you. You obviously keep my daughter happy."

Amy giggled. "Mum, we assumed that already."

She was clearly turned on as she enjoyed an orgasm rather quickly, feeling her legs clench and I had to hold her up as she wanted to fall to the floor. Relaxing back against me, she took a moment to calm down before starting to laugh. "Dear god, I just masturbated in the kitchen with my children present. Actually, I did it while my son was holding me..."

"I thought it was rather hot, Mum."

"You look really pretty right now, Mum," Amy added.

Mum turned around and kissed my cheek, then realised I was almost naked and looked down, looking up and she had a look on her face that she approved. "Scoot to the shower. Both of you. I need to make breakfast."

I hugged her tightly, feeling her arms around me in return. "I love you, Mum."

"I love you too, sweetie." Amy joined the hug, Mum kissing her cheek. "And love you too, baby. My children are wonderful. Now, as I said, scoot. And try not to have any funny business in the shower."

Heading to the bathroom, Amy and I spent most of the time snuggling, before the door was pulled back, and I saw my mother naked for the first time in years. She was... gorgeous. Just an older version of Amy. Smaller breasts, wider hips, but she clearly looked after herself. Thicker hair above her pussy than her daughter. She bit her lower lip nervously, Amy offering her hand. "Come join us, Mum. Nothing to be frightened of."

"This isn't weird?"

"Mum, people will think Mark and I being together is weird. You wanting to join us in the shower is nothing compared to that."

I was rock hard again and with Mum between myself and Amy, my cock was soon brushing up against her, which earned plenty of laughter from her. "I have a beautiful daughter and my son definitely has a big cock," she said.

Amy swapped placed and figured she'd shown off by dropping to her knees, taking her cock in her mouth. Mum smiled as I moved enough that she could stand by to my side in the cubicle, noticing her watch in amazement as my entire cock disappeared into her mouth and throat. "I love sucking his cock, Mum," she murmured.

"I can see that, baby," Mum replied softly, "She's good, Mark?"

"She's wonderful, Mum."

"Do you want privacy? I can..."

Amy took her hand. "Stay, Mum. Watch your children have fun."

"Want to finger yourself again?" I whispered into her ear. Mum smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'd like to watch you properly."

Mum smiled again but turned to lean back against the wall, her fingers immediately moving to between her legs. Watching my mother masturbate was something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime, one hand caressing her breasts, the other between her legs. She was mesmerised by her daughter blowing me, clearly turned on by it, and it was little wonder she actually had an orgasm before I filled my sister's mouth. Once she'd swallowed and sat back, Mum needed a tight hug, holding her to my body. "This should feel weird but it doesn't," she whispered.

"We're having fun, Mum. As you said, we're all adults, open-minded. So don't worry about it. Helps my mother is as hot as my sister."

That made her lean back, her face clearly surprised. "You think that, sweetie?"

"Mum, you're fucking gorgeous," Amy replied on my behalf.

She sighed. "Thank you, both of you. Now, I'd better actually get breakfast ready now."

Leaving Amy and I alone, she started to giggle. "Well, I've just sucked my brother's thick cock in front of our own mother. It felt... so naughty but I'm so turned on now."

Turning her around, I held her tight to my chest and fondled her until she enjoyed another orgasm, then we finally washed down and stepped out. Breakfast was nearly ready by the time we were done, Mum putting the finishing touches to some bacon and eggs, a pot of coffee and tea in the middle of the table. Once she was sat down, I walked around to the back of her chair and leaned down, undoing the tie of her dressing gown. "Are you naked under there, Mum?" She nodded wordlessly. "So that means I can see your pussy again?"

"Mark!" she exclaimed with a giggle.

"No touching, we're just looking, Mum," Amy said.

I walked around the table back to my chair, digging into my breakfast. Mum sat there in half a daze, though she left her gown undone so I got a look at the smooth skin of her body. She really was just a mature version of Amy. She couldn't wipe the grin from her face whenever looking at Amy and I. She looked even happier now.

Finishing up breakfast, Amy and I cleaned up the kitchen as always. "Mark, I think we might need to talk about something else," she whispered.

"What?"

She turned to me. "Would making love to our mother bother you?"

I looked out the window and almost shook my head as I chuckled. "First my sister, now my mother."

"I think she might be considering it, that's all."

"What do you think?"

"I love you, Mark, but she's also my mother. And she needs a good man in her life. Who better than her son? I know you'll never leave me, and I think we might just stay in this house together."

"You think she's really... I mean, yeah, we certainly crossed a bridge this morning, but I never touched her intimately, nor did you. We just saw things we'd normally never see."

"I think seeing me with you this morning may have caused her to reconsider any of her old inhibitions." She took my hand. "Do you think Mum's beautiful?"

I felt myself smile. "I've always thought Mum was pretty. All little boys do about their mothers who dote on them in return."

"Now you're a man, and she's a woman. Say you were single, out and about..."

"Definitely try and hit on her. Badly, but I'd try."

"So, the question is, if she was actually interested, would you be willing to take that sort of step with your own mother? Would it be any different to your sister?"

"Amy, I'm in love with you. You're asking me if I want to take a second lover. I'd be no worse than..."

She turned me towards her, taking both my hands. "No, Mark. Nothing like her. You won't be cheating. I'm your sister. Mum is... Mum. We would all know the situation and we'd all be together. She's not just going to be random pussy." I sat back in the chair and blew air out of my cheeks, running a hand over my head. Amy squeezed my hands. "I know it's a big decision, Mark. I won't force you to make a decision right now, and I think Mum is... perhaps a little confused about her own feelings. I think this morning was almost testing the waters, seeing how we'd react."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I love my mother. Enough to be intimate if you two were? I don't know. I've never been with a woman. But I know I could sit and watch you be with our mother and feel nothing but love for you both. Though I say that now only with images of what it might look like in my mind."

Needing to actually put on some clothes, we were returning to our bedroom when we heard sounds coming from Mum's room. The door was ajar, gently pushing it open to see our mother lying back on her bed, eyes closed, her legs spread wide, gently thrusting a dildo into her pussy. It was one of the most erotic sights I'd seen in my life. I'd never seen my mother on display in such a manner before. When she moaned my name, I felt my jaw drop wide, though all Amy did was cuddle into my side. "Told you so," she whispered.

I gently pulled the door closed to where it was as we returned to our room, closing the door, before we sat on the edge of the bed. "Holy shit," I muttered.

"I think we need a few conversations in the coming days, Mark. First, our future."

"Is together, Amy."

That earned a kiss on my cheek. "Second, children. That will require serious consideration and discussion. I think Mum would be supportive. But there will be risks."

I took her hand in mine, kissing the back of hers. "We'll figure it out."

"Thirdly, our mother. I love you, Mark, and I know you love me. The question is, it's obvious our mother has desires. I don't want to ignore her. I love Mum and want her to be as happy as we are. And if it's you that makes her happy..."

"Amy, I..."

She put a finger to my lips. "Don't make a decision now, Mark. Think on it for a while." She moved the finger, placing her hand on my chest. "Right now, I want Mum to feel what I feel. If I were to be in the position she was this morning, while she was in mine, I know I'd smile. Probably cry from seeing her so happy. The big step is for you. Making love to your sister is one thing. Making love to your mother, I guess, is a whole different ballgame."

"Yeah, what happened this morning was quite the big deal as it was. We watched our own mother masturbate... and I was holding her in my arms while doing it."

"How did that feel?"

I chuckled. "Never felt closer to her, in all honesty."

"Then you have to face our own feelings when considering it, but I think Mum is slowly but surely letting you know what she might want." She leaned up to kiss me. "Mark, I can't remember being happier, in a better place, than I am right now. You make me smile every damned day, and if you could do the same for my mother, then that would only make my own smile even brighter."

"Guess I have things to consider."

"Whatever decision you make, I'll support it, no matter what. Part of me wants to be selfish. I love you more than anything, but I love my mother dearly, and want her to be happy too."

I hugged my sister tightly, feeling more unsure than I had since I'd walked away from my wife. At least that was now just in the background of my life. Being with my sister wasn't confusing, but was full of potential pitfalls. But adding my mother to our relationship would either be wonderful for the three of us, or would just turn into a disaster.

Returning to work the next week would give me plenty of time to think.

*****

A/N -- I'll admit something. I wrote the last part of the story (with 'Mum' possibly being involved) around three or four times. One version she wasn't involved at all. One version, she certainly was in a larger way than written. So I've settled on the above for now, opening the possibility but I'll make up my mind later, as this quite clearly needs at least a second chapter. Part of me thinks I keep it as a simple brother-sister romance, but adding 'Mum' would make her happy too.