Flame Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my brother's obviously big cock!"

I wasn't going to say no to that so eagerly slid out of my underwear. She insisted I remain sitting on my knees as she lay on her stomach, gazing up into my eyes as her tongue licked up and down my shaft, but she was eager to swallow me. "Mark, can I be blunt?"

"Yeah," I said, enjoying her soft lips wrapped around my shaft.

"Your soon to be ex-wife was a fucking idiot. Your cock is fantastic. I know, when you eventually fuck me, I'm going to love it. Not tonight, though. I just wanted you to touch me tonight."

"Uh-huh," I muttered, making her giggle, looking down as more of my cock disappeared. Running my fingers through her hair, she looked so happy, it almost made my heart burst again. She was very eager, and I wasn't going to last long. "Do you swallow?"

She looked ready to shake her head, then removed my cock a moment. "I'll swallow your cum," she said.

I felt that usual tingling sensation that my orgasm was fast approaching. My sister might have not had many partners but she knew how to suck my cock, at least. Warning her I was close, all she did was fondle my balls, her head bobbing up and down quicker and quicker.

"Amy," I moaned before I felt that first spurt fire into her mouth. She gulped it down immediately from the sound she made as I fired plenty of ropes into her mouth. I hadn't had sex since... well, a night or two before I'd left the wife. Since then, it had been Mrs Palmer and her five daughters when I felt in the mood. I hadn't really been in the mood much.

Feeling her kiss up my body, I lifted her chin to kiss her softly on the lips before I hugged her tightly, running my fingers up and down her back, her hands just resting on my back in return. "Well, I think that's me done for the night," she said, "Mark, I haven't orgasmed like that... ever..."

"Want a shower?"

"Yeah, we'd better."

Checking the coast was still clear, we were both chuckling as we grabbed towels and headed for the bathroom, making sure the water was nice and hot, before stepping under it. Once she was under the water, her hair slicked back, I was rock hard again in seconds, which she noticed. The idea of washing was put on hold as she slid down to her knees, her soft lips wrapped around my cock again.

"You'll last longer this time," she said.

She wasn't wrong, as she certainly had me groaning a few time, her hands gently playing with my balls or stroking my cock as her mouth did most of the work. I'd cup the back of her head as I looked down at her, eyes full of nothing but her love and desire for me in return. I'm not sure what mine would have echoed back just then, but I could sense my feelings were changing with every passing minute I was intimate with her.

When I came a second time, god knows how long she'd been sucking my cock by then, she happily swallowed down my load before practically smacking her lips with delight. "Yummy," she cooed, "I could do that time and again, Mark."

I'm not a religious man, but in that moment, there was a god.

I did enjoy soaping her up, running my hands over every inch of her body, before slowly washing her down, ensuring I was cuddling her nearly the entire time. She couldn't stop giggling, but when she returned the favour, she was rather quiet, but the look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. Once I was washed, we stepped and slowly wiped each other down before heading back to our bedroom, snuggling under the blankets. For the first time, both of us were naked. It felt wonderful holding her in my arms, feeling her skin against mine.

"Mum's going to freak when she finds out," she whispered, "We can't keep this a secret forever. I think she almost deserves to know before she discovers us by accident."

"Let's give it a little time first."

We fell asleep rather quickly as a last look at my phone told me it was now early morning. There was no knock on the door to wake us up, only woken up myself by soft, warm lips on mine, waking up to see my sister smiling at me, her body cuddling into mine. I returned her kiss and it soon deepened, rolling onto my back as she straddled my groin, and I could feel the heat of her pussy against my cock. She could feel it too. But she simply relaxed, resting her head on my chest as I cuddled her, pulling up the covers to keep us warm.

Our stomachs eventually growled and we agreed to get up. Throwing on her panties, I gave her a shirt so she could cover herself up, while I threw on some warm clothes before heading out to the kitchen to find Mum was home, sitting at the table, drinking a tea.

"Take a seat, Mark," she said. I felt my stomach drop, and fear must have appeared on my face, as Mum smiled. "It's okay, Mark. Just take a seat. I'll cook you both breakfast in a minute." I took a seat, feeling my mouth open more than once to say something. She reached across to take my hand. "You're 25 years old, Mark. You're not in trouble with me. I just need to know one or two things."

"Okay," I replied carefully.

"Did you have sex last night?"

"Sort of. Er... I guess you could say we fooled around. But... how..."

"I knocked but didn't hear anything, and I know your sister is now in your room most of the time. Was I worried about that? No." Her eyes lit up. "Ah, Amy. Take a seat next to your brother." Amy no doubt figured out what this would be about, sitting next to me, taking my hand in hers. "I was just asking your brother about what I figured out. So, you were obviously fast asleep, and I was getting breakfast ready. What I noticed on the floor was all your clothes, Amy, and there was no doubt you were both naked."

"Mum..." Amy started to say.

Mum took her hand this time. "Amy, I've never been blind to the fact you've... loved your brother more than just the love siblings have for one another." She looked at me. "Mark, you've just had a major heart-break, so the only advice I can give you is don't treat your sister like a rebound."

"Mum, I'd never do that. There's no-one I trust more than my sister."

"Why are you being so understanding?" Amy wondered.

"Because if I were to sit here and freak out, tell you what you're doing is wrong, or that I forbid it, then there is a very good chance you'll leave, and I don't want to lose my children. I was a single child, so was your father, so I don't know what it's like to have a sibling, but if you are truly serious about this, then you have my blessing. You're old enough to make this decision between yourselves. All I ask is that you be careful. You're fortunate most people don't know you up here, but even then, there are those who know who you are." She took a deep breath. "Breakfast?"

"I'd love some. I'm starving," I replied.

Amy immediately cuddled into me and I think had a little weep. That had Mum circling the table, kissing her daughter on the cheek, before doing the same to me. "I love my children, if they want to love each other, then I'm not going to stand in the way. Your father might be a different proposition though. Just be careful about that."

"I'm moving into his room," she whispered, "I'll keep the other room as my office. If that's okay, Mark?"

"You're with me nearly every night anyway, so it'll be just make it more official. You don't mind, Mum?"

"No. I think you look rather cute together, to be honest."

We spent most of the day together as a trio, not doing all that much around the house. Mum practically told me to take Sunday's off from everything so I relaxed, not wanting to watch me work myself into the ground. Amy managed to separate her work and personal life rather well, and now that her room would be turned into an office, she suggested just closing the door outside her working hours would help keep the balance.

Mum stayed up long enough that night to see Amy and I off to bed. Starting early as always, all I wanted was sleep, but after Mum gave Amy a tight hug, she gave me one too. "Can I admit something, Mark?" she whispered.

"Of course."

"I find the idea of you and Amy together a little... exciting." I leaned back, my face no doubt expressing surprise, but I almost laughed. "Look, the three of us know it's wrong, correct?" I nodded to that. "But I won't lie and think that Amy is a lucky young woman, and that you are a lucky young man. Your father and I certainly produced a pair of fine children." Then she kissed my cheek and headed to her room. "Love you both," she called before closing the door.

Joining Amy in bed, I pulled back the blankets to find her naked underneath. Figuring that was the way it would be going forward, I took off my underwear and joined her, Amy immediately cuddling into my side. "So Mum find the idea of us together a little exciting," I whispered.

Amy giggled. "Guess it adds a little to her own life, the fact something so... taboo is happening in the house." She kissed my cheek. "Want to fool around?" she asked, breathing near my ear, "I know you have an early start."

"Does my sister want some attention again?" I asked.

"God yes. More than anything, Mark."

I happily kissed down her body, not surprised by the fact she was already wet and hot for me. I had a feeling she was turned on half the time just being around me. I teased her something fierce, enjoying her taste, taking great delight in the noises she made, the way her body moved as she grew ever more turned on, until I finally granted her release. And now that our mother knew, she didn't care about being quiet.

After a couple of orgasms, only stopping myself because I'd just keep going otherwise, I happily plonked myself down next to her, resting my head on a hand as I watched her slowly recover. She finally looked at me and smiled. "I can't wait until you fuck me, Mark."

"Any rush?"

"None whatsoever. It will happen eventually, though hopefully I won't have to wait too long."

"I just want to make you smile, Amy, and what I'm doing now certainly earns what I like to see on your face."

"My big brother is far too big a sweetheart," she said, cuddling into me, "What a fucking idiot she was." She sighed. "Sorry, I should really forget about her."

"Still married, though as we're now separated and I'm no longer wearing that damned ring, I'm treating this basically like leaving an ex-girlfriend. I'm now free to move on. Dad met his current fiancée while still going through the divorce process with Mum. I'm not going to lie here feeling guilty about this in any sort of way. I've left her. I'm now free to pursue what I want. And if that person is my sister..."

"I pursued you, Mark. I like to think I left you no other option."

"Well, no-one else I trust more than you. Well, I think you, Mum and Dad are at the same level of trust. Maybe Chris and Cathy after everything. They're talking about visiting soon. That might be awkward for us."

"We'll get through it."

I woke earlier than Amy as always, leaving her cocooned in the blankets, looking as adorable as always when I kissed her cheek. Mum was up early as always, joining her at the table with some toast and coffee of my own. Mum met my eyes and started to blush, clearing her throat. "So I'm figuring Amy has decided she no longer has to be quiet?"

"Shit, sorry, Mum."

"As I said, Mark, it's exciting. I've been alone in this house for a few years now. My children are now back, they are quite obviously falling in love, and they are expressing that love through intimacy. And my son... well, he must be doing something right to make my daughter produce those sort of sounds."

I met her eyes again. All she returned was that same sweet smile I'd seen throughout my life. "Mum, if it gets weird for you..."

"Don't even mention it. This is your home. Both of you. Stay as long as you want. Honestly, I'd love you to stay permanently, but I know you'll want to fly the coop again eventually."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm your mother, you're both adults, it's not like having small children under my feet. You're both mature, responsible, and have been nothing but a help around the house. And I love your company. Having this big house to myself, you know I was a little lonely at times."

"Why haven't you met anyone, Mum?" I asked rather bluntly.

"I'm not really sure, to be honest. Met one or two decent men but I just didn't feel that spark I felt with your father when we first started dating."

"When did you last..." I paused and chuckled. "Fuck, I was just about to ask my mother a very personal question on a Monday morning."

She chuckled herself. "I take matters into my own hands, Mark." That had me raising my head, feeling my jaw drop. She smiled at me. "I'm a middle-aged woman, Mark. I'm not a nun. There's a reason why young men like MILFs, after all."

"Holy shit, Mum!"

"As to your unasked question, I enjoy sex as much as the next woman, but after your father, I didn't just want to go out and find the first man who got hard at the sight of me. I wanted it to mean something." She took my hand again. "It's why I'm happy it's your sister, Mark. There are two women in your life who love you unconditionally. You're now being intimate with one of them, and the other loves looking after you again. You're a grown man, but you'll always been my little boy in many ways."

"Thank, Mum," I said softly.

"Now I'm going to do a couple of chores before I get to work. I'm taking on a couple of other art projects that will keep me occupied. It's nice having your sister around during the day, at least."

It was another busy week at work, but I received plenty of interest in my online job adverts. Though I didn't like asking them, aware it would be the weekend, I eventually asked them to visit on Saturday for an interview. I had six applicants in all, and it was bloody difficult to choose between them. If I could have afforded it, I'd have happily taken on all six, but I spent the next week talking it over with my sister, who had sat in on the interviews with me, as she'd sat in a few herself, before choosing the two young men I'd take on as apprentices. Both were young and leaving school early, eager to start work and earning a wage.

Every night was filled with more fooling around between Amy and I, though we hadn't taken that last step yet. There was no doubt she loved the attention from me, but I definitely surprised her, and I think she found something she might enjoy, when in the middle of eating her out, I flipped her round, got her on her knees, then licked up to her puckered little arsehole. She giggled for a few seconds, suggesting it tickled, before I had two fingers in her pussy while keeping my tongue busy where it was, and she suddenly had a new thing to enjoy.

What I learned is that my sister loved sucking cock. Actually, I'll put that differently. She loved sucking my cock. She gave blowjobs before, but admitted she did it simply due to the expectation. But given I was so willing to go down on her, she was more than willing to do it in return, but then she'd happily do it without any reciprocation. She loved to swallow, but she also asked more than once to cum on her face, her breasts, or just anywhere I wanted. Though she insisted, when we did finally make love, I was finishing nowhere except inside her.

As for our mother, there's no doubt she heard a lot of what went on in our bedroom. I suggested to my sister more than once that I think she was turned on by it, possibly even masturbating to it. Amy found that rather sweet, if anything. "She's a single woman in her forties. She's finding excitement where she can, Mark. And, as she said, you're looking after me, I'm looking after you, so I'm not bothered by it. Are you?"

I wasn't, but just occasionally, I'd walk into the kitchen in the morning to see Mum sitting at the table, looking rather rosy cheeked and happy with herself, and I had a feeling she'd enjoyed the previous night too. But I wasn't going to embarrass her. I think it was almost an unwritten rule that whatever happened under the roof stayed between us.

It is spring-time when the jacaranda trees finally come into bloom and the streets are filled by rows of gorgeous colours and wondrous scents. By mid-spring, the festival would start and a half-day public holiday would be observed on the first Thursday in November. People come from across the region, even the state, to take part, crowds wandering the quiet streets, taking endless photos as it is quite simply a breath-taking, beautiful sight. We weren't quite there yet, but spring had sprung, and life slowly returned to the city after a long, cold winter, at least by Australian standards.

It was our usual Saturday night date out on the town. Very few people knew we were siblings, so had no problem strolling along hand in hand whenever we were out, cuddling and kissing where appropriate, though we were not massively into public displays of affection, preferring to keep that sort of stuff behind closed doors. But that night, early in spring time, was when Amy seemed to be ready to make that final step. I'd been ready for a while but I was always going to leave it to her. I knew it was a big moment for both of us.

Returning home earlier than normal, Amy almost insisted we leave after a single drink after dinner, she practically dragged me to the bedroom. I knew why but had to ask what's the hurry. "Because despite the fact I have something to prevent pregnancy, I still ovulate, I'm really fucking horny at the moment, and just the thought of you finishing inside me, and then..." She trailed off as she rested her head against me, "Mark, have you researched into having children?"

"Actually, yeah, I started looking as I knew it was a conversation we'd need to have eventually."

"So have I," she whispered, glancing into my eyes, "The chances of anything going wrong are surprisingly slim. But... Mum might freak about that. Sex is one thing, having children..."

"Why don't we worry about it after we've actually had sex?"

We practically tore our clothes off before tumbling onto the bed. Though I gave her body attention as always, there was no doubt we both had something else on our minds, so though I happily ate her out as always, she asked me to stop after a single orgasm, making sure I was resting above her. I grinned as I teased her, rubbing the head of my cock against her, feeling how warm, wet and willing she was and would be. "I love you, Amy," I whispered.

"How much do you love me?" she asked softly.

"I love you as my sister, and I'm in love with you too."

I half-expected tears to that confession. Instead, I received one of those smiles I loved seeing on her face, her hand coming up to my cheek. "Mark, I've been in love with you since I was a teenager. I thought I'd just have to let go of those feelings. Now I can embrace them and be with you just how I want."

I slowly slid my cock inside her. The head first, making her gasp and grin, as I slowly but surely buried inch and after inch until our groins bumped into each other. Both of us looked down to see where my cock had disappeared. "Well, about fucking time, Mark!" she exclaimed, "But fuck me, it was worth the wait. And seemingly endless orgasms at times."

Slowly thrusting into her, I simply watched her face, just enjoying the feeling of her warm, wet pussy sheathed around my cock. Fuck, she felt wonderful. Part of me wanted to say even better than the soon to be ex-wife, but I was surprised that I barely thought about her nowadays. I took my time, barely upping the tempo, though I knew I was probably going to cum rather quickly from the sheer excitement. As for Amy, I think she was a little too overcome to say anything, so relied on her breathing, her moans, and her hands all over my body to let me know what she was thinking and feeling.

Feeling her legs wrap around me, I started to pump into her a little faster, her eyes lighting up as I felt that tingle. I groaned in frustration as I didn't want to finish yet. "Cum in me, Mark," she whispered, "Cum in me. We have all night."