Flamingos Ch. 15

Story Info
Ashley Comes Home.
2.1k words
4.14
3.1k
2
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and wrapped me in those big soft arms.

"Did Kathy disappoint, then?" she asked.

I chuckled and said, "no."

"And she didn't make you a switch hitter or anything?" she asked.

I pushed her back to get enough distance to focus on her eyes. "He told you?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "honey, I know. Chicks with dicks can be, well, tempting."

I grinned at her, kissed her, nuzzled her neck, and said, "well, it was different, not better, just different and besides," and here I stopped and slipped to my knees and laid my cheek on her belly, still encased in her jeans, "my Goddess could never be replaced in my heart."

She giggled and stroked my hair, and said, "you are SO sweet."

Since I was on my knees anyway I took her foot in my lap and untied her shoe, got it off, and then her sock. I did the other shoe and sock and got busy on the button and zipper of her jeans.

I love the way she sort of overflowed when I got the button undone and the waistline above the zipper sort of popped open. I worked the zipper down and started tugging at the material to get them off of her.

God, I wanted her so badly right then that I thought I was going to cum in my own jeans.

I lifted that big roll of her belly and kissed the bottom of it, my tongue tasting faint sweat salt.

"God, I have missed you," she said, stroking my hair and then entwining her fingers in it, pulling me closer where she wanted me.

She moved her foot a little, parting her legs enough to let me begin licking those big pads of fat that were her labia. I could taste her need, matching my own, and inhaled deeply, her pheromone-laden womanscent perfume to my olfactory nerves. My fingers dug into the softness of her hips, holding her as her fingers twisted in my hair. Her taste was delicious, her scent was close enough to perfect for me, and when her hips started rocking I followed her with my mouth.

I pulled away and looked up at her.

She was smiling that smile that took decades off of her face.

"Are you mine, Goddess?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

Her smile morphed into a grin, with more teeth and less eyes.

"Yes, my Lord," she said.

We both understood, I think, that it was mostly role-playing.

But only mostly. There was a core of reality to this as well and I think we both knew that too.

"Say the words, Goddess," I said, kissing the roundness of her belly.

Her hands move until her palms were flat on my cheeks.

"I am yours," she said as I looked up at her from my position on my knees before her.

"I am yours, what?" I asked, squeezing the soft fat of her hips hard enough to make her groan a little.

Her smile then was positively beatific. You almost expected to see a halo form around her head.

Her eyes held mine she said, softly but in a clear firm voice, "I am yours, my Lord. I give myself to you of my own free will. I hold nothing back."

She let the smile morph into a grin for just a second and then repeated, "I give myself to you."

I bent and kissed her mons enjoying the way her excitement showed in the thick clear honey that hung in a thick teardrop for her nether lips.

"Whose pussy is it?" I asked.

"Your pussy, my Lord," she said, a little breathless now.

My hand cupped and gently squeezed the roundness of her ass.

"Whose ass is it?" I asked.

"Your ass, my Lord," she said, no hesitation, but with a distinct catch in her voice.

I watched, fascinated, as that thick teardrop stretched, about three inches long now, wobbling a little with every movement of her body.

My hands traced up her hips and waist and found her breasts.

"Whose wonderful breasts are they?" I asked, rolling her nipples, watching thick white drops form.

"Your breasts, my Lord," she said, "to feed from and enjoy."

That thick rope of nectar hung to her knees now and her words came out in a harsh whisper.

I pressed my hand against her left breast.

"Whose heart is it?" I asked.

"Your heart, my Lord," she said in a breathy whisper. Her eyes were barely open now. I could feel her excitement under my hands, smell her arousal, and as I watched that thick rope of her nectar almost reached the floor.

"Your heart," she repeated again.

I reached down, my hands cupped like I was lost in the desert and had come across an oasis of water, and caught her nectar before it reached the floor. I slowly lifted my hands, capturing every precious drop of that wonderful ambrosia, and then holding her eyes, I slurped it noisily into my mouth like an oyster on the half shell, savoring her taste.

Her breath caught as she watched.

Her hands reached down and she used her forearms to lift the round roll of her belly out of the way while she used her fingertips to spread her labia, pulling it open wide, offering herself to me.

"Please," she started and coughed and sniffed, her mucus membranes working in concert with what was happening to the rest of her body.

"Please," she started over, "my Lord, your mouth, please."

I smiled up at her, my chin and mouth slick with her nectar.

"Open wide, Goddess," I said and her fingertips pulled her open more, showing me the dark tunnel of her desire with the bright shiny pink cervix peeking out.

I buried my face in her then, her full lips soft and hot and slick on my cheeks as my own lips found her clitoris, that hard button of her excitement.

I wanted this to be special for her, hell, for us both, so I took my time. It had been role-playing, I understood that, but it had been more as well and since she was mine now she deserved the best.

I felt her arousal growing in the way the muscles in her ass and belly tightened and relaxed and the way the flow of her honey changed consistency. The more aroused she got, the thinner, the more watery her nectar got. The taste changed subtly as well.

I took her along, slowly, My hands on her ass, full of softness, as I gently spread her cheeks and felt her sudden tension as air touched where it didn't normally. She shivered slightly and I held her to me. She gasped and I felt her tension build but I pulled away, denying her the release that was so close.

I realized, as I took her, slowly, past where she should have cum, that the words we had exchanged hadn't been completely role-playing. It WAS my pussy to do with as I pleased.

I pulled away enough to look up at her and say, "push, Goddess, let me taste your core."

I covered her with my mouth and when she pushed my lips found her cervix and I sucked, gently at first but with more pressure as I felt her push in response.

Her orgasm was hard and fast. I coughed when my mouth filled, spraying her honey over her belly and my chin, and covered her again, drinking her joy, tasting her pleasure. Her body was absolutely rigid then for several seconds. She wasn't breathing. Her fingers, in my hair, twisted and hurt, but it was a pain I welcomed.

She shuddered then, her body jerked, and her cervix retreated so I sucked her labia and licked her clitoral hood as she slowly relaxed. I loved the way I could feel the tension just flow out of her body as she took deep breaths.

When I felt her relaxation was complete I laid my cheek against the softness of her belly relaxing against the warmth and softness I found there.

Time passed, I have no idea how much, and I felt her fingers relax in my hair.

"Stand, my Lord," she said, her voice thick and husky.

So I stood, smiled, and kissed her.

She held my eyes for a long five count, kissed lips slick with her heady potion, and slipped to her knees.

"Say the words, my Lord," she said.

I smiled down at her and said, "I am yours."

"Say it all," she said, bending forward to kiss my erection.

"I give myself to you, my Goddess, I hold nothing back," I said.

"Is this my cock?" she asked.

"It is your cock," I said, "given freely."

"And my balls?" she asked, cupping them and kissing them.

"They are your balls," I said, "given freely."

"And the gift they contain?" she asked, "is it mine as well."

"The gift is yours," I said, "to accept or to pass along as you choose."

She took me into her mouth then.

She was looking up at me, holding my eyes as she swallowed hard and began masturbating me with her throat. But this morning I wanted something different so I entwined my fingers in her hair and pushed, not hard, not wanting to hurt her, but wanting to control her.

And there it was. I found I really REALLY liked looking down and seeing nothing but the top of her head.

"Make it last, Goddess," I said softly.

She took me quickly to the brink.

And held me there.

It was like I could feel her throat relax, denying me the pressure needed to finish.

When she pulled off and looked up at me a thick string of mucus-laden saliva hung from her chin and I couldn't help but notice her nose was running from the way she was breathing so hard through a restricted airway.

She was beautiful.

"Do I please my Lord?" she asked, holding my eyes as her tongue licked the length of my shaft.

"More than anyone, Goddess," I said.

"Say the words," she said, covering my cock and balls with little butterfly kisses.

"I am yours," I said.

"Say it all," she said and again it hit me that this was roleplaying but also something more.

"I give myself to you," I said, watching as she licked my shaft while looking up at me with big eyes.

"I hold nothing back," I said, and she shivered a little, lifting my balls and kissing each one separately.

"I do this of my own free will," I said, completing the litany as she swallowed my cock again.

But still, she didn't quite finish me. She would swallow, holding me in her throat while doing that, and then stop when my hips started thrusting of their own accord.

I was having trouble breathing by then, and that soft sound I heard was me.

"Please," I moaned.

But she didn't. She held me, and took me a little farther, but didn't quite finish me.

"PLEASE," I said, my fingers twisting in her hair.

But she didn't. I was aching by then. My balls were swollen. My belly had an ache very deep inside.

"PLEASE," I said again, "my Goddess, accept my gift."

"You offer your gift?" she asked, smiling up at me, caressing my erection with her cheeks.

"YES," I said.

"You want me to take what is mine?" she asked.

"PLEASE!," I said again, ashamed but also somehow proud of the desperation in my voice.

She finished me then, sucking gently as I came and then sucking after I was done, making it last, adding another minute to the ecstasy. As what she was doing to me passed from pleasure to pain and then back to pleasure it took all of my self-control not to jerk away.

I sighed as she slowly pulled off, her tongue busy. When she smiled up at me her makeup was smeared and messy. It flashed through my mind that that would be a good look for her on date night.

I smiled, took her hand, and led her into the bedroom.

We laid down and I settled my head into the cushion of her big soft arm, laid my arm across her big soft hip, smiled, said, "I missed this mostly," and latched on.

As I nursed, her warm sweet milk flowing freely, she stroked my hair, hummed a little lullaby, and said, "that's right, my Lord, let me feed you."