Flamingos Ch. 19

Story Info
The Goddess Returns.
2k words
4.5
2.2k
4
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran the water in the sink until it was hot again. Then I dampened one of the old towels, thinking, "Christ, I need to do laundry tomorrow," and went back and cleaned mother and babies.

I covered them up. They were tired. I guess being born is work too. Then I went into the front room, closing the door behind me, and leaned the recliner back.

I slept, surprising myself.

The slight shaking of heavy feet on the steps woke me and Ashley and Steve came in. She looked happy. Hell, they both did.

I smiled, but didn't get up.

"You have two daughters," I said and Ashley squealed a high-pitched sound of delight. She went running into the bedroom while Steve was calmer about the whole thing.

"Got coffee?" he asked and pointed at the Keurig machine.

I grinned and said, "help yourself."

He turned, all very casual, and said, "that's a very special intimacy, isn't it? Helping a woman deliver."

I grinned even wider and said, "oh yeah."

"Did you fuck her?" he asked, and the casual way he said it was the first thing in a long time that kind of shocked me.

"I did," I said, "she asked, and welllll...." and I kind of ran down.

He chuckled and said, "don't worry about it. She needs that. She says she doesn't feel very sexy or desirable right then and a good fucking helps."

He turned back to the Keurig machine and concentrated on his coffee, adding a healthy dollop of the half and half and a half dozen spoonfuls of sugar.

"As soon as I get some coffee in me," he went on, sipping from the steaming cup, "I'll be giving her some, myself. You can join me if you'd like, she likes that and Lee's tits seem up to the job of feeding the babies.

Sometimes the way my mind works is an amazing thing. What caught my attention in that exchange was the non sequitur of hearing Ashley's name shortened to "Lee," something I had never heard before.

There was something, well, "cold" about him that kind of scared me.

So I didn't say anything, just got up and made a cup of my own coffee. Our new lifestyle struck me for an instant as I realized I was naked and didn't care.

As the Keurig sputtered the last of my coffee into the cup Ashley came into the room. For an instant, my Goddess was back. The smile on her face was pure joy and the way she had a baby cradled in each arm as they suckled at her big tits once again had the words Earth Mother, Fertility Goddess, and Gaia running through my mind. Her age was on display but she looked like a doting grandmother who was lucky enough to be able to be a wet nurse. As she sat in her recliner her eyes closed and "contentment" is the only word to describe her at that instant.

We sat in that odd tableau for a few minutes not saying anything. I was watching Ashley, mostly.

Suddenly he drained his cup, got up, went to Ashley and kissed her soundly, and asked, "you okay with my girls?"

She just nodded, that odd, happy smile on her face, and I wondered if there were such words as titdrunk or maybe babydrunk. If not, there should be because that is clearly what she was.

He headed into the bedroom then, unbuttoning his shirt as he went.

"Hey, Dave," he said over his shoulder, "I could use some help."

I was, well, kind of frozen I guess. Paula and I, and then Ashley and I, had done quite a few things since we entered the Flamingo Life, but this was truly new.

Ashley opened her eyes and met mine, still with that almost religious smile on her face.

"Go ahead, David," she said, and I noticed that one of the babies was asleep, Ashley's nipple dribbling warm milk onto her cheek, "she needs this."

I went over and kissed her, a long, lingering kiss, and then went into the bathroom. I peed and then shook four of my daily dose Cialis pills. I had been doubling on the daily dose but this was shaping up to be a day when I would need the extra pop.

In the bedroom, Steve was making love to LuAnn. He was covering her face with kisses, telling her how beautiful she was, and had his hand well up to his forearm inside her, I assumed he was massaging her uterus.

And I'll be damned if I didn't come erect, watching.

I crawled up onto the bed, the three of us making for quite a crowd on the queen size travel trailer bed, and snuggled against her, my head laying on the ball of her shoulder as my lips found her nipple and started suckling her warm sweet milk while my hand played with the softness of her belly, the baby fat leaving her very soft and very warm. Her stretch marks were so distinct that I could trace them with the tips of my fingers.

She was starting to respond too, her hips rocking and her breath coming faster.

"You're beautiful," I heard him say softly into her ear and I released her nipple and said, "you are so lovely."

Our fingers, Steve's and mine, met at her pussy and we chuckled as we gently opened her up. Stretching her, making her groan a little.

"What a real woman feels like," he said to me across her.

He released her, so I did too, and then he said, "Scoot over, baby, I want you on top. Maybe between us, we can fill that thing."

She giggled and scooted over, still kind of ponderous with a combination of her tiredness, her new center of gravity, and the baby fat that made her entire body kind of wobble, the extra skin loose without her distended uterus to keep it tight.

Steve laid on his back, scooting over until he bumped against her. I was right on the edge of the bed by then.

I couldn't help but notice how big he was. Oh, he wasn't long like some of those guys you see in the porn videos - yes, I look at that stuff from time to time - but he was thick. Christ, it was like a damn beer can sticking up like that.

"Come on, baby," he said, and for the first time that morning I thought I heard real desire in his voice, "give Stevey what he needs."

She swung her leg over him in that same ungainly way. God DAMN, but she was sexy, the way all of that skin that had, up until a few hours ago, covered her pregnant belly, hung, empty, dragging across his belly as she did. The backfat she had put on, a woman's natural way of building up reserves, made a soft roll outside of her shoulder blades and I just wanted to grab it by the handful.

She lifted herself with a soft grunt of effort and then reached down and guided him as she slowly settled, impaling herself on that thick shaft. I moved behind her and could see clearly that even with his beer-can-diameter cock she was still loose and stretched out.

I moved forward, getting my knees between both of theirs, and reached down, using his cock as my guide, and entered her from behind. Between the two of us, we filled her, making her moan where she was sore. This was my first time, being second in a vagina, and I realized that between LuAnn and me, Steve couldn't move. When you got down to it, I was masturbating him with my own cock while I was giving LuAnn what she needed. I grabbed a handful of her hipfat in each hand, for leverage, and started seriously fucking.

She came first, liquid and hot, kissing Steve as I took her through a second and then third wave. As she finished tired, I was still going strong when I felt his hot sticky semen adding to the lubrication of what I was doing.

I kept going until I was too tired to fuck anymore but without him helping fill her up, it was just exercise without any hope of my own release.

Finally, tired and sweaty, I gave up and pulled out. I slapped her ass as I stood at the foot of the bed.

"You're beautiful," I said, "Steven is a lucky guy."

She giggled and said, "thank you."

I went back to the front room where Ashley was still looking positively beatific, one of the twins still nursing, the other asleep on her left arm. I took the sleeping baby from her, carefully supporting a head too heavy for young neck muscles, and held it against my chest, skin on skin, remembering when my own son was born.

"You're beautiful," I said, sitting next to her, and cuddling the baby.

"Thank you," she said, and that smile stripped at least 30 years off of her face.

We sat in companionable silence then, just taking care of newborns until, in due course, we felt the little vibrations in the travel trailer that let us know Steve and LuAnn were getting up.

I enjoyed holding the baby, and saw a bit of sadness cross Ashley's face as she stroked the fine down of hair on the baby's head.

Soon enough, too soon I thought, Steven appeared in the front room, dressed now, and smiling.

He walked over and took the baby from me, obviously an experienced dad. He knew how to support the head and back, holding the tiny thing in big hands.

LuAnn came next, her T-shirt hanging loose now and the jeans a bit saggy, although not too much. She still carried a lot of baby fat. She bent and took the baby from Ashley's reluctant hands, then kissed her softly.

She kissed me, whispered, "thank you, David," and they were gone.

I closed the door behind them and went to Ashley. She was crying.

No, that's not right.

She was weeping, tears flowing from her eyes and down her cheeks. When she looked up at me her red eyes brought one of those odd words you see written but never really use in conversation sprung to mind.

She looked up at me beseechingly.

"Come here, baby," I said, holding out both hands and helping her stand when she took them.

And she was my Goddess again, warm and soft and full of need in my arms. I ran my hands up and down her back, patted her ass, and dug my fingers into her hair, making the kiss linger.

When I felt her knees start to bend I stopped her.

"No, Earth Mother," I said, nuzzling her neck and nipping her ear, "let me."

I eased to my knees then, kissing my way down. I kissed her breasts and her belly before settling onto my knees, feeling like I was back where I belonged.

I could taste Steven's semen along with Ashley's natural nectar, and enjoyed them both. I gave her a good old-fashioned American blowjob then, on my knees in the middle of the kitchen area of my travel trailer, until she came like a garden hose. I bathed in her pleasure, deliberately rubbing her need with my face and hair, feeling her release through my hands on her ass, holding her to me.

What we did for the rest of the day was far beyond fucking. It was making love in the truest sense of the word. When I said, "I love you," I meant it, and when she said, "I love you," I believed her.

After that first blowjob, we went to bed and gave each other oral sex in the classic 69 position with her on top. She smothered me unconscious and when I woke she did it again. And I loved it.

I was still hard when she said, "I'm hungry."

Naked, I padded into the kitchen and made her breakfast, and then fed her breakfast in bed.

We got up for an hour, sitting with Google Maps to lay out our trip to meet with Paula and Fred.

Later, it was early in the morning actually, she finally made me cum, swallowing noisily as my balls and prostate pumped over and over.

I slept well.