Flash Fiction: Becky

Story Info
Becky and friends go to the water park.
813 words
4.07
16.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flash Fiction" is a series of first-time flashings; willing or otherwise. Each story will center around a new protagonist and will be between 750 and 800 words in keeping with the original meaning of the term. I hope you enjoy these tightly packaged steam stories!

________________________________

"Keep your arms crossed in front of you and lay flat on your back" repeated in Becky's mind as she propelled herself forward into the darkened tube. She had never liked water parks; with all of the disgusting kids and horny old men just ogling innocent girls like herself, just trying to have a good time with friends. It was Tina's birthday after all, so she had no choice but to comply. The other girls would all be waiting impatiently at the bottom to head to the next ride.

Of her friends, she was by no means the bustiest, that honor would go to Heather who had massive F cup breasts, but she held her own with a full C cup. When considering her petite 5'5", 110-pound frame though, she stole the lion's share of attention back from "The Amazon" Heather who was much larger and broader. Because she was one of the first to develop in her class, Becky became self-conscious about her body and always wore baggy clothes to conceal her curves. At the water park, there was little she could do though, save become a social pariah and wear a dreaded one piece.

Despite her best efforts, by the second slide, Becky had started to loosen up and was actually having a decent time. As she went around a sharp turn, the top of the slide opened and Becky threw her arms in the air and shouted. Around the next turn was another enclosed portion, so she lay back and clasped her arms to her chest again. When she did, panic overcame her as she felt all around her for the bikini top that had apparently came off while she was flailing about.

She desperately searched in the dark for the tiny material, but the water rushed her forward. Before long she would be shoved out of the tube at the bottom and her tits would be hanging out for the whole park to see. She sensed she was nearing the end of the ride and gave up her search, instead resolving to create a tight clamp around her chest with both hands until one of her friends could rescue her.

She jutted out of the tube and fell into the pool. Once she had resurfaced, her eyes darted around as she searched frantically for both her friends and top. The lifeguard blew his whistle and told her she needed to keep moving toward the exit, unaware of her predicament. She couldn't necessarily wave him down, so she silently complied and trudged out of the pool, arms clamped around her torso.

She saw her friends huddled around each other, probably planning the next ride and decided, if she couldn't find her top, maybe one of them had a spare t-shirt she could use to cover up. With a new plan in place, she scurried to join the group.

It wasn't until one of her friends saw her and called out that she realized her mistake. While laser focused on keeping her chest covered, she had ignored her bottoms completely. When she had been shot out of the bottom of the slide, the water must have dragged her skimpy bottoms off. She was now standing entirely nude, full bush on display, in the middle of the water park. To make matters worse, her friend had just brought her plight to the entire park's attention.

Becky had to make a quick decision and opted for one hand across her chest and one between her legs, but as she twirled to look for her bottoms in the pool, the girls all called attention to her ass hanging out as well. Rather than help at all, they seemed content in cat-calling and bringing further attention to their friend's nakedness. Panicked, and in a state of pure humiliation and shock, all she was able to do was bounce from foot to foot and find new positions for her hands in order to best conceal herself.

Once a fairly large group of onlookers had gathered to see what the ruckus was about, the girls finally came to her aide and formed a circle around her to walk back towards the locker area so she could at least put on her tiny shorts and tank top. For the remainder of the day, she could feel eyes follow her as the tank top offered very little support for her bouncy breasts. She knew she could never tell anyone, but after the initial shock wore off, she became exhilarated with every stolen glance she caught from both the men and women walking by.