Flashing HotMILF - Coffee Shop

Story Info
Coffee shop exhibitionist extremely horny showing off cunt.
1.1k words
4.39
18.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby was enjoying his Saturday morning latte at a local coffee shop, enjoying his multitasking efforts, meaning watching my candid but seemingly "accidental" exposure of my creamy white thighs above my wide lacy top thigh highs. He couldn't quite see all due to his position in the coffee shop wasn't my primary audience.

I had realized my slightly parted legs had caught the attention of a young looking young man. He had earlier been preoccupied on his phone, but that changed when he paused to ponder sone point and glanced up noticing some older woman was being careless in how she sat enjoying her morning coffee.

His brain and eyes were brought back to movement on his phone screen for a few minutes. It was when he next glanced up that his eyes caught the smile on my face as he wavered between my legs and my smile. As if on cue, I slowly moved one leg up making sure his view was unobstructed allowing him to register the fact that in my dressing for the day I had chosen to leave panties out of my wardrobe. By his reaction it was definitely an attention getting opportunity on my part.

Even as I sat with legs crossed he was seeing a nice slice of my uncovered ass cheek, far above my thigh high tops. I believe my obvious wink in his direction also caused his face to display a rosy tinge all of a sudden. His phone seemed to vibrate and momentarily caught his attention but the view in front of him was apparently more important. He put the phone down.

Now it was my turn to get into my phone as I continued to smile and tell hubby that a young man was definitely interested in all he was seeing. As I texted my legs uncrossed again, as if I were doing so absentmindedly I smiled at my phone knowing he was getting a money shot at my bald cunt. He might even detect that my juices were free flowing. He definitely was the cause.

As I looked up from the phone The tip of my tongue was teasing my upper lip, and I gave my voyeur a seductive wink. Knowing he and hubby saw my flirtation's.

I stood and made my way toward the young man, as I headed towards the restroom. As I passed his table I quietly spoke, only slightly slowing my stride, "follow if you like the view," I whispered so only he could hear. Two steps beyond his table I heard his chair move and I smile again.

At the restroom door I paused and saw him several paces back. I stepped into the family facility and saw him looking curiously at the door as I turned and beckoned him in with me.

The HotMILF in me took over at that point. My blouse was unbuttoned and my 38D titties were on display.

I turned to face the door as he walked in. I smiled, "I presume you were enjoying the view." He blushed and nodded, his gaze drank in my big titties. I lifted them as he locked the door, licking one nipple then the other.

I'm all yours if you don't mind a quickie. I pushed my skirt off my hips and it fell to the floor. I stepped out of it and lifted my butt to the edge of the sink counter. To my surprise he knelt quickly and thrust my legs apart. His mouth was almost instantly drawn into my cunt like a magnet. The sides of my thighs were wet and his cheeks transferred that wetness to his face.

I moaned as his tongue found my engorged clit and he was quick to torment it. His action were telling me he very obviously knew his way around a woman's cunt. He teased my clit and then kept moving away licking my thighs, then back to my thick cunt lips, down towards my ass, then back at my clit. Alternating in such a way that he was edging me towards a squirting orgasm. I panted as I let him know I was close and that I would squirt in his face. He never backed away.

Suddenly I was gushing, I grabbed the back of his head and demanded he try to get inside my cunt. I literally tried to smother him. But he kept licking. I love this kind of attention to my needs before his.

However, we had to be quick. As my orgasm spasms ebbed, I pulled him upright again begging for his dick and that he fuck me. He unzipped his jeans and soon had his cock out and rubbed it into my cunt folds. His cock head was soon wet and he thrust the full length into my fuck pie. He needed no urging as I could feel him deep within, then suddenly o my his head remained inside me. Then he plunge fucked balls deep.

His rhythm was wild, soon I knew this nameless man was going to deliver a second orgasm to my cunt. I pulled on my nipples begging him to fuck harder. Then I shuddered and grabbed his shoulders, begging him to cum in me. My hips hunched into his thrusts as my cunt muscles tried their damnedest to push him out. But instead he managed to somehow thrust deeper and faster and I soon realized his grunts were telling me he released a huge orgasm against my cervix wall.

I was panting like a wild woman. I could feel his dick shrinking. I looked into his eyes and felt a firestorm. Before I could say anything he was kneeling again and eating the mixture of our fuckfest. I curled fingers into his hair encouraging him to eat. Then just as suddenly I pushed him away.

I told him, "leave some for my hubby to eat." I looked at him as I slid off the counter, I asked if he was here every Saturday and he nodded. I smiled and said I would be back, look for my cunt on display again.

He smiled and nodded. By then he was zipped up and leaned to kiss me and was soon out the door. I locked the door again, stepped back into my skirt, buttoned my blouse again. Turned to check my hair, only then did I reach under my skirt and scooped a bit of his cum so I might taste him. Delicious.

I walked out to my hubby and smiled. My fuck partner with no name was nowhere to be seen. He smiled, said he left immediately. We each had another coffee and I quietly told him how it went, about my two orgasms and about the snack he could have at home. I could see a beautiful tent erecting itself in his pants.

He had a wonderful way of showing his HotMILF wife and mother that he loves me.