Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes please!" He eagerly answered, his head full of sexual possibilities.

I had to dowse out his flame as I had many cocks to get through. "Well, get in line tomorrow, and be quiet about letting you touch my tits."

Jeff's face lost all hope and colour as he forlornly pulled up his trousers and pants and shuffled out of the cubicle.

"Next!" I yelled, watching one of my victims soulfully wander out of the toilets for the first time

"Next!' I heard Caroline yell as my next faceless victim made his way up to my cubicle.

"That was quick." I inquired as I pushed my next admirer gently in.

"I know, I barely touched him, and he shot everywhere."

Caroline explained as she shut the door and went to work on her next victim.

"A virgin, did he spunk on you?" I thoughtfully asked.

"Ha! You forget I've been dating Mark," she japed. As I heard the sounds of her wrist going into action.

"Sam!" I merrily greeted as it was always good to see an admirer who you knew would give you no trouble.

I looked down at his semi-erect penis.

"What's the matter, not in the mood today?" I joked as I stood back and started to unbutton my blouse. "The doctor prescribes a good grope of my tits." I joked As I undid my front loader bra and pulled my cups apart to let my breasts go free range.

"There you go, all yours!"

Sam smiled weakly and nervously and moved closer to cup my boobs. He delicately started to knead hard breasts, but I sensed his heart was not in it.

"What's the matter?"

Sam guiltily stood back, withdrawing his hands from my glands.

"I've heard things about you," he sheepishly admitted.

"What? What have you heard?" I inquired.

Sam cleared his throat, "I've heard that you've done it with your brother," he stuttered.

"Done what?"

"You know. It."

"I don't know what you mean?"

"You've had sex with Rob," Sam finally declared loudly.

"That's rubbish. I'm a virgin, and proud of it, I'd never have sex with my brother," I denied vehemently, my head racing and reenacting our indiscretions.

"You've tossed him off. Everybody knows that," Sam responded forcefully.

"Yes, I did, but he's never fucked me."

"And you think that's okay?"

"Yes, it was..." my voice trailed off as Sam turned and ran.

"Sam!" I shouted after him, but he was hell-bent on making a getaway. I sighed just as Caroline came out of her cubicle, wringing the spent semen of her last victim from her hands.

"What was that all about?" She asked as her last customer pushed past us, bowing his head in post-orgasm shame.

"Nothing."

"I'm off home to clean up. Mark and I will be around with the money later."

I let Caroline leave, vaguely aware of her Sharpe echoey steps as she left. I was deep in thought about what I had become. A prostitute whose primary speciality was tossing virginal boys off, an incestuous prostitute at that.

I sat on the toilet with my head in my hands, slowly becoming more aware of the rank smell of all the different sperm that had soaked the wall and floor of the cubicle.

I heard footsteps approaching and pushed my cubicle door open. Light flooded in, momentarily blinding me to the figure in the doorway.

"Sorry, we've finished," I informed, lowering my head again.

"So no chance of a hand job?" came the high-pitched request from a girl. I quickly looked up.

"Gemma! Where the hell have you been?" I asked in shock as if I was looking at an ethereal apparition.

"The police have been looking for you."

Gemma laughed, "we had a little accident, that's all."

"What do you mean?" I asked, constantly blinking, still not sure of my eyesight.

"Our home was burnt down."

12