All Comments on 'Flesh For Fantasy'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
A phenomenon

Praise can become an inflationary currency; but seriously, I don't know of >anybody< on this site who functions at such a high level, so prolifically, as you do.

I've heard often enough there's no money in writing erotica: but if there's anything at all to be earned by it, you should be. Susie Bright needs your number!

You seem to lay out your scenarios so effortlessly, dreaming them up with whimsical abandon and then executing them with flawless polish, both structurally and at the sentence-by-sentence level.

The arch, mirthful hilarity is matched by the sopping-wet eroticism. You seem to instantly locate every button to evoke the temptation to total surrender, and then play your readers like a keyboard.

You are like the *Vivaldi* of this! Just unstoppable. I'm amazed at the fecund brilliance you contribute here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow,I loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving the work

I believe CeliaisAliena is right on the money. Your stories are wonderful and I hope that you can, in some way, recieve your dues.

My interests vary from week to week but any time I see your author tag on this site I simply have to read and occasionally reread your work. Because it is thorough, because your descriptions are wonderful and you actually take the trance from the reciever's side. Know that your work is appreciated, and captures my mind.

Thank you for your work. I hope to see more. -S

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

You are a true genius! I am going down the list and I love every single one so far!

GrendallotusGrendallotusover 10 years ago

I cannot stop reading this. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not asleep yet--

" ... no more fun with Roslyn and I."

Are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nope--

won't agree to any of it--

"but if it meant Tom would choose her instead of Roslyn, it didn't matter. She'd agree to any of it."

Disapproving Bunny--I love you more than any human perv could ever love you. You are a true Rabbit. One of us. Of our kind.

Her--Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Rabbit,

keep me close to you forever--

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.

I had missed this one, somehow (a surprise, because I thought I had read just about all of your stories already). Holy cats, Jukebox, this is exceptionally well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
niiiice

One of the best. Great work. Fir me the story finished with the yes master though. We know she lost, the part with cassie and the tapes we can just assume

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*heart eyes*

I randomly go through your work whenever I'm in the mood, usually going to the same stories again and again, but this is the first time Ive read this one. Has to be one of you best. Literally the only thing more I'd like from this story is proof that the doctor takes care of those he hypnotizes, that he doesn't just take their money for himself but to care for them all. And frankly, I can headcanon that, so in sum, bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous