Flick the Girl Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to change lover, put on something you will like even better." I winked, I was about to walk away, but I was grabbed again. My hand and arm were pulled to the couch.

"No I like this, you are fucking sexy and you smell so hot. I want to fuck you."

"Ha, do you. Well, let me at least get cleaned up."

He started to rub my breasts, feel up my body, pulled me against him, and pulled my hair as he rubbed my ass. I could feel the hard cock behind his zipper. I was still smiling, I couldn't believe how committed she/he was to this. 'Lee' pulled down his pants, his briefs, his cock was different than before, it was more real, so much harder, it even had balls and was on some type of harness. No double-headed cock like last time. It was making me excited looking at it, seeing a 'man' in my apartment. Seeing me with a 'man' in my mirror.

He pulled back, picked up his trousers, "Calm down a little baby, we have all night." He poured two drinks, two liqueurs. Then two beers, I sat down on the couch and watched. Watched the outline of the cock dangle against his thigh, looking perfect from the front but a little suspicious from the back. 'Lee' sat down hard next to me, the four drinks on the low table. The pants and briefs came down again, he held the hard cock, and dunked it into one of the glasses with 43 in it. I watched him pull it out, bemused.

"Now it's tasty, your favorite flavor." He pulled me forward grabbing my hair again and I bent and tentatively sucked it. "You like this, you like a hard cock in your mouth."

I stopped sucking, "Maybe I do, is that okay?" I was licking my lips, the alcohol burning them and my tongue. I was trying to act flirtatious, cute.

I watched his eyes, he lifted the drink to his lips and drank the whole glass, I did the same. I went back to sucking his plastic cock. I liked the taste of this one better, even without the liquor. I was quite excited. I played with my breasts as they hung in the bra, he played with my hair, guiding me on the cock. I was sucking, then pumping, my lips were all over it, I felt I was getting a little carried away again. I knew Lee was noticing, I heard little chuckles as I devoured the cock, took it down my throat.

'Lee' started to moan, but soon Leah started to scream. It didn't take long for the both of us to climax. I was playing with myself, my fingers with the long nails rubbing. The front of my dress had a wet patch on it, I was suddenly embarrassed. I stood up and gave a nervous smile. I went and changed, slipped on my pale blue nightgown and higher heels again. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this role play. We finished our beers and then had more of the 43 liqueur.

"Where were you today?" He asked. Leah was still in character.

"I visited Nava, she helped me with my lips." I smiled, I licked them, and then kissed him on the lips. I sort of fell into him I was feeling drunk. He laughed at me, he coughed. We had another drink. He was looking at my lips.

"Come here, those cock sucking lips are making me hard, I am ready to fuck you." He slapped his thighs.

"I don't want to do that. Not tonight." I started to giggle, I was a little too drunk. "Can I take you into my mouth again? Since you love my lips." I smiled, I shook my hair, I was showing off.

"You think men are focusing on your lips?" Then he reached for my breasts again, this time no bra, perfect D-cups swinging. Now clasped in his smooth hands. He cupped them, I was wishing they were real, I wanted to feel my nipples getting hard. I watched, I wished he was enjoying them more.

Soon he was being too rough so I got on my knees and sucked the hard cock again, I played with it in my hands. I was starting to get excited. 'Lee' was moaning and laughing, I was feeling strange. I was getting dizzy, 'Lee' sounded more like a man to me, the cock started feeling more real. It smelled like a man. I imagined that it was the man from the cab, the deli counter, a reporter on TV. I sat up, I started to put my ass against the hard penis, rubbing myself against it. I felt him push it against me. I knew he wanted to put it in my 'pussy' but I knew I wasn't ready. A couple of times it got close, but my panties protected me. I decided to turn back around and I straddled him with a plop, felt the cock push against me, we made out, we rubbed. I felt I was going slightly crazy, I kept forgetting where I was. My breasts were now pushing against the slightly flat chest in the shirt. I would lift them into his face, onto his lips, I was moaning, making too much noise. I sat up more and put the hard cock in front of me. I took hold of it and rubbed it against my front, I was out of my tuck, out of my tiny panties as I rubbed us together through my soft nylon. I was bouncing on his lap and against the cock, 'Lees' hands on my tits and hips. I screamed, I wasn't prepared for it, my eyes were so wide, I started to cum in the nightgown, another wet patch would grow. It didn't take long for 'him' to cum again. Cum all over the place, we were both so wet. I put my forehead to 'his' lips. I rested, I had to figure out what happened to me, I couldn't make a big deal out of it.

He laid down, I laid in front of him on the couch, his body easily matching mine. He held me. Held me a little too tight. I had too much to drink, I realized I could easily fall asleep, we didn't even eat. I was so tired and slightly drunk. I heard myself mumbling.

I felt the hard cock against my ass, too close to my 'pussy' again. 'Lee' whispered menacingly in my ear, " I can't wait to screw you. I might slip it in during the night, ha, I feel, you liked that a little too much again."

"Did I?"

"I'm all sore, you are turning into a slut."

I giggled, I knew in my mind I was already a slut. "Well, you know, my big ambition is to be a hooker. A different man every night, I would love that." I giggled, I would love that.

'Lee' got quiet. I heard him breathe, push his face into my shoulder. I thought he was sleeping. "Tomorrow let's see Rahm, he could make that happen."

I laughed again, "Okay, can't wait. I want to have on extra long nails, haha. Fire engine red." My eyes were closed, we fell asleep. I woke up a couple of times during the night, but it was fine I had someone holding me, the cock never made an appearance, but the next morning was slightly awkward. Getting off the couch with a man behind me was a different experience. 'Lee' still had his cock dangling and I still had my makeup on. Some of it was on the couch's pillow. Leah still looked male, I was disappointed she could look like this so easily.

Once Leah came out of the shower, life was normal again. I was all dressed for work. I had a black A-line skirt, white blouse, and black bolero jacket. I was tip-toeing around the apartment, looking too feminine, I also didn't want to bother the people downstairs from me. It was too early to hear my clicking heels.

"You're a woman again today?"

"I am, thanks to you and Nava, thank you for everything." I kissed her on the cheek, I meant it.

She got her bag, a thermos of coffee. "I called Rahm, he can't wait to see you tonight. Wear something extra sexy. Get us a cab and pick me up at seven." Then she was gone.

***

Part Two of Three

***

The Fifth Story...

I wouldn't tell Leah this. I wouldn't tell her about the end of my relationship with the original Carina. I wanted her to think we broke up. Maybe I left her in a restaurant. She threw a plate of food at me, a vase of flowers, something dramatic. Maybe we were screaming in the street, being beeped at by tour busses and Honda's. Maybe we got sick of each other and drifted apart. It didn't matter, hopefully, she wouldn't ask, and I wouldn't have to lie.

It was the middle of the night, we had literally just finished making love. She got a call, she was pacing, I could tell she didn't want to leave.

I was in bed, watching her, watching her dress, watching her put her hair up. I was mesmerized, I thought she was so pretty. She was looking for things in her drawers, in boxes, she was slightly frantic. She sat on the bed with her bottle of 43 liqueur, she poured two big drinks into rocks glasses. She told me one for the road, and she tried to laugh, she was acting weird and making me nervous. We both drank the whole thing, probably three, four ounces each. She kissed me.

I wanted to walk her outside and carry her bags, but she wouldn't let me. She told me there was money on the kitchen table and more money behind the fridge, I would have to pull it away from the wall. She said goodbye, I left her at the front door, a car came to pick her up. I had so much of that 43 in my system I fell back asleep. I didn't wake up until after eleven.

I haven't been to my apartment in a couple of days, I was a little confused when I woke up. I immediately got changed, I put on one of her favorite outfits. It was a brown and orange peasant dress, long and well worn. I needed a little of her with me, I was missing her already. I put on some of her makeup, fixed my hair then worked on the computer. A couple of days went by, she never called, she never answered my texts. Two, three weeks passed. I took the money she left and paid the gardeners, the cable bill. I was completely dressed up now, I even painted my nails, I didn't even bother changing back. I was living her life twenty-four seven. I started to wear my hair in a ponytail as she did. I wore her makeup, her colors. I had her pocketbooks, purses, even some ID. I went outside, stood on her steps, looking down at the beautiful block, hearing the kids, the dogs, the garbage trucks. I went out shopping. If anyone asked I told them I was Carina DelRey, from St. Marks Place. I live in that nice house right there. I pointed. I started talking to the neighbors, having drinks on the stoops, watching the kids bicycle in the street. I would get waves and calls of 'Hi, Carina' when I walked down from the market, or when I came back from my tiny City apartment with new underwear, or bills to pay. Sometimes I would sit on the steps with a book and a glass of 43 into the night, looking all happy in my neighborhood. Petting dogs, giving directions. No one questioned me, no one asked anything weird.

I waited for her to call, sat looking out the second-floor window, through the trees. I waited for people to knock on the door asking for her but they never came. Another three weeks went by. I was living as a woman the whole time, I was taking my clothes to the dry cleaner, going to the Post Office, I was using the money hidden behind the fridge. Another week went by, I was missing her even more, I was feeling sick, I started to imagine she was me. Maybe the blonde with the ponytail, from Portugal, never existed. It was always just me, here alone in this old house. I kept on checking myself in the mirror, I felt I was starting to look even more like her, like what I remembered, we had the same clothes on. It was starting to freak me out.

Then the electricity was shut, a man from the bank came asking for money I didn't have. He was disappointed I wasn't keeping up with the payments. He said he had so much faith in me, months ago when he gave me the loan. I begged him to give me more time, another chance, but he shook his head and left me with his card. I was going to have to leave, it was going to break my heart. I packed up all the clothes in her closet, I took all of her shoes, brushes, even her makeup. The clothes were what I had been wearing every day, I felt like they were mine anyway. I then boxed up everything else, including her jewelry, and put it in storage. Her pictures, her knick-knacks, even some of her furniture. Paid a year in advance with the cash I had left. Everything else I threw out, I cleaned out the fridge, the hallway, I just left some of the big items.

'The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.'

I was holding on to the concrete blocks next to the stoop, I was preparing to leave St. Marks, I said goodbye to some of the children, then I saw the neighbors, we had a drink together, I cried when I told them I was leaving, but I would visit, I would be back. I told them I was moving to Manhattan, to a smaller apartment. Someplace closer to work. They would remember me as the blonde who worked crazy hours, in the faded dresses, the friendly woman who said hello and read on her steps.

I met Carina nine months ago, nine short months and now it was over, even though a lot of that time we weren't even together. It didn't matter anymore, I never saw her again. I didn't go out anymore dressed in her clothes, they now lived in my closet. I stayed hidden in my apartment, I didn't want to introduce my uptown neighborhood to Carina with a C.. It was over, after a year the money ran out for the storage unit.

***

I hadn't attended a Makeup party at Nava's for over a month. I had been to her apartment several times otherwise, while she worked or just to say hello. She wanted to go out one night for drinks, for dinner, but I was reluctant to be out for a longer amount of time. I was afraid I would meet someone, or more of her friends who didn't know my situation, in the apartment was less stressful everyone knew why I was there, why we were all there.

Leah called and told me to wear a red dress, she wanted me to paint my nails fire engine red. I told her I was just kidding the night before, I didn't want to be a hooker, that was just me role-playing, or talking in my drunken state, my clouded over and worked up mind.

"Nonetheless, wear those six-inch pumps or the black Pleasers with the little bit of beige on the toe. Oh, and paint your toes red too."

She wasn't listening to me, she was giving me orders, she hung up. I finished work early and took a long shower. Soon I was in my corset and had bigger breasts. I painted my toes and nails, Raspberry Jelly, bright and beautiful. I wore nude sheer pantyhose and a little shelf bra. My red dress had a keyhole front showing off the perfect cleavage. The waist was tight, the dress was full, my hips looked wider with padding. I slipped on the heels, six inches, two of it a platform. My jelly-colored nails peeked through. I fixed my face and lips as Nava taught me, I took out the rollers and brushed my hair, sprayed on perfume, I took my black clutch.

I left, stood on the corner, I wanted to hail a cab, wanted to show off my dress on this beautiful late April night. I didn't wait long, a cab drove over four lanes of traffic to let me in. There was another one angry he missed me. I had a bunch of admirers watching from the street, the windows, the coffee shop.

Fifteen blocks west to Leahs and then three miles north to Nava's. Another beautiful building. I was nervous in her elevator, Leah wouldn't hold my hand. She was dressed quite nice, nicer than I had ever seen her before. She was the complete opposite of last night, the two of us looked like women.

The door opened, Nava had a bigger smile than usual. "Belle, you look beautiful." She grabbed my cheeks, I had seen her two days ago. "Rahm made drinks, go sit relax you two." The three of us were dressed up, there were other clients here, they looked like they were finished, made up, and ready to leave.

We sat on the balcony, it was a little cool. Rahm walked over, he was so tall, wide, smelled of musk, and kissed the two of us, handing us drinks.

"This is a Limonana, it is a frozen mint lemonade, it is time Carina, that we introduce you more to our culture." I smiled, I loved coming here, I loved the three of them. Once Nava said goodbye to her clients she sat and we looked out over the Hudson River.

"So," Nava was looking and then took hold of my nails, "Someone has been getting very good at becoming a diva, I see."

"Mmm," I giggled, I don't think they realized that I had not worn male clothes in at least four, maybe six weeks, maybe more. I couldn't even remember, maybe I did some shopping in a red flannel shirt and a hat. Maybe I went to work in jeans and a sweatshirt, and maybe not. I may never put on 'Fruit of the Looms' again. I kissed her hand, "Yes, thank you for giving me confidence."

"It was always there we just had to find it and drag it to the forefront of your brain. No pun intended." They laughed and we had our drinks, I was nervous they were going to bring up what I told Leah last night. And then I could feel they were getting ready to do just that.

"Nava? What is one of your sexual fantasies?" Rahm moved closer to her, he put his arm around her chair.

"Well you know what I like, I like to be out in the open." She laughed, "I like people to watch me, always did."

Leah looked at me, they were waiting for my input, but I kept sipping my drink, avoiding their gaze. Leah then told us, "I love to be with two people at the same time." She was watching me, studying my reaction.

"Oh?" I was interested more than I was surprised.

"Rahm loves that too."

"I do. The more the merrier."

I looked at them all, I felt it was my turn. I was wondering if they wanted to get me involved in a threesome, or foursome. "I think I am only good with one person at a time." I felt young, naive.

They all laughed, Rahm got up to get more drinks. The bright green liquid was practically glowing from the lights on the balcony. Once everyone was back at the table, sipping their drinks, Rahm grabbed hold of my hand.

"Carina, you are looking beautiful tonight." He smiled, he was always sincere, he never teased me or made me embarrassed. Nava was lucky she met such a wonderful man. "Let me take a picture of you."

I looked at the others, "Can we take one of all of us?"

"Sure, why not." And he did, we took quite a bit of them. He then made me pose with the lights of the city behind me. I was always flattered that they treated me like a woman, spent so much time with me. Part of me wondered why they never sent me on my way after I learned how to do makeup. We sat back down and Rahm went through the pictures on his phone. "Carina, If you really want to become a woman of the night," He winked at me. "I could try to help, it would be fun. It's fun having a fantasy."

I watched them all, was it really a fantasy of mine? I was quiet, I was thinking, just being in this wonderful red dress was more than enough for me, even just being in heels. All I needed was a mirror. Looking at the three of them I started to feel a little childish, it is one thing for them knowing I want to wear woman's clothes, it's another thing for them knowing I had women's desires. "I think I would be too nervous, sometimes I'm 'all talk.' Plus wouldn't they know that I was, you know?"

"I wouldn't even worry about that, heh. No one thinks of you as anything but a 'woman' Carina."

He then showed me the pictures he took. I loved the way my hair fell around my face, how the dress showed off my legs, the way I stood, posed, smiled, I felt like I was just one of the girls.

Rahm put his arms around my shoulders, "Well if you like I could be with you the whole time, I could say I was recording it on my camera. It would be nice for you, for us, to have a video anyway." He was like a salesman and he was totally reeling me in.

I finished my second drink, "Um, okay," I looked at Leah and she seemed to be very happy about this new endeavor. "If you think everything will be okay. I'm sorry, I can feel my heart beating like crazy." I made a face.

He had a huge smile on his face, "It will be fine, what type of men do you prefer, so we can see how you do, see how you perform."

*

"Carina this is Bryan."

A tall, friendly-looking man was in the apartment, he was quite surprised to get a call from Rahm. He was someone he knew, from one of the other buildings in the neighborhood. I told them all I liked a big, tall masculine man and that is what Rahm found for me. He placed an order, like a mail-order service, faster than Amazon.